PDA

View Full Version : Serena at BET Anniversary show, opening of 40/40 club (new pics)

getright
Oct 26th, 2005, 11:43 AM
http://tinypic.com/f0p85y.jpg

http://tinypic.com/f0p893.jpg

http://tinypic.com/f0p89l.jpg

http://tinypic.com/f0p8a8.jpg

http://tinypic.com/f0p8g2.jpg

Billy Moonshine
Oct 26th, 2005, 11:50 AM
she looks great, lets hope shes happy.

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 26th, 2005, 12:17 PM
:yawn:

Williams Rulez
Oct 26th, 2005, 12:22 PM
she looks great... but her belly's creeping in again... :(

hope she's working on it...

work hard babe! :kiss:

Pengttaya
Oct 26th, 2005, 12:31 PM
In the last picture she looks pregnant :bolt: I hope she isnt going to get an "injury" and do a Janet Jackson :eek:

No Name Face
Oct 26th, 2005, 12:34 PM
she looks good...i think the dress is like suffocating her, that's why her stomach looks bigger

MrDouble Faulter
Oct 26th, 2005, 02:11 PM
ROTFLMMFAO. poor woman

tenn_ace
Oct 26th, 2005, 02:16 PM
the dress looks like a Victoria Secrets lingerie

and lol :haha: at all those ppl commenting on her losing weight/gaining weight each time her pic is posted. as if you could tell :rolleyes:

MrDouble Faulter
Oct 26th, 2005, 02:18 PM
seriously tho, she looks like mike tyson :tape:

Majeka
Oct 26th, 2005, 02:21 PM
What a nice dress she in wearing in the pictures, she's got lots of class.

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 26th, 2005, 02:39 PM

And your mother looks like cusin it...Post a pic and lets see how you turned out...:tape:

Dawn Marie
Oct 26th, 2005, 02:41 PM
It's a pretty dress but not on her. Venus would actually look better in that dress because of her longer lines and smaller breast. Anyway Serena is happy and enjoying herself this is medicine for 2006.:)

spokenword73
Oct 26th, 2005, 02:42 PM
And your mother looks like cusin it...Post a pic and lets see how you turned out...:tape:

:lol:

marmite1
Oct 26th, 2005, 02:46 PM
I like her biceps and thats it.

Lucy
Oct 26th, 2005, 02:51 PM
i guess i'm the only one that thinks that dress looks good on her..:scratch:

Bankhead Bounce
Oct 26th, 2005, 02:57 PM
Rena :drool: :lick: :hearts:

Lucy
Oct 26th, 2005, 03:00 PM
she looks beautiful. better than the other outfits she's worn.

SJW
Oct 26th, 2005, 03:12 PM
very pretty girl. i love her smile :)

alfajeffster
Oct 26th, 2005, 03:15 PM
i guess i'm the only one that thinks that dress looks good on her..:scratch:

No- I think the dress looks fabulous. It's a shame the pic isn't better lit, because there's a little bit of dark, almost maroon satin woven in there that is really cool-looking, and a little bit vamp. The thing I don't particularly care for is the hair. That cut actually makes her face and shoulders look wider than they really are. Imagine this dress with Serena's hair in a shorter bob.

Sally Struthers
Oct 26th, 2005, 03:23 PM
The dress is nice and all but if I'm being perfectly honest she needs to drop 15-20 pounds to get back into competitive form.

alfajeffster
Oct 26th, 2005, 03:41 PM
The dress is nice and all but if I'm being perfectly honest she needs to drop 15-20 pounds to get back into competitive form.

And what is that, a 200 carat amethyst or rhodolite garnet in between the jewels? Bling-bling indeed!

Hoytie
Oct 26th, 2005, 03:43 PM
Yes. She does look like Mike Tyson. Or she is auditioning for a role as a drag queen.

Sally Struthers
Oct 26th, 2005, 03:46 PM
And what is that, a 200 carat amethyst or rhodolite garnet in between the jewels? Bling-bling indeed!

that's one of Joan Rivers' cheap knockoffs :haha:

$29.95 on QVC :lol:

Wojtek
Oct 26th, 2005, 03:48 PM
Non-tennis :rolleyes:

SJW
Oct 26th, 2005, 03:50 PM
Non-tennis :rolleyes:

you said that last time. and it stayed here. what does that tell you? that no one gives a fuck whether you think it should be in non tennis or not? ding ding ding ding :)

alfajeffster
Oct 26th, 2005, 03:53 PM

$29.95 on QVC :lol:

:lol: Where is Joan when you need her? No, seriously- it's an all-around terrible photograph. Doesn't do justice to anything about her, and the lighting is almost gray in tone. And I doubt that's QVC on that pendant!:lol:

vettipooh
Oct 26th, 2005, 03:56 PM

$29.95 on QVC :lol:you enjoy making fun of Serena, don't you?:rolleyes: And how many pounds does struthers need to drop??:tape: Thought so! You can't count that high. :haha: :haha: :haha:

Rocketta
Oct 26th, 2005, 04:06 PM
Serena looks very nice. :)

Sanneriet
Oct 26th, 2005, 04:09 PM
I like the dress, but a size or two bigger would probably be a bit more flattering.
Serena always seems a bit self-conscious in these pictures. I'd think she'd be used to being photographed by now.

borisy
Oct 26th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Is that Dana International?

Wojtek
you said that last time. and it stayed here. what does that tell you? that no one gives a fuck whether you think it should be in non tennis or not? ding ding ding ding :)

Great post :help: but i didn't expect smart comment from you.

Wojtek

I thought the same :lol:

Paneru
Oct 26th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Serena looks very nice! :)

And she does not look pregnant in
that last photo! Always so damn critical.

MrDouble Faulter
Oct 26th, 2005, 05:05 PM

huh? dana was a man, but she looked like a woman, unlike... :tape:

Club_Fed
Oct 26th, 2005, 05:07 PM
she already looks thinner. :kiss:

SJW
Oct 26th, 2005, 05:07 PM
Great post :help: but i didn't expect smart comment from you.

you got a lot of posts in a Serena thread. yet again. it must be love :)

MrDouble Faulter
Oct 26th, 2005, 05:10 PM
you got a lot of posts in a Serena thread. yet again. it must be love :)

just like u post in every maria thread :hearts:

SJW
Oct 26th, 2005, 05:11 PM
just like u post in every maria thread :hearts:

i'm a Maria fan, bumfuck. :)

MrDouble Faulter
Oct 26th, 2005, 05:14 PM
i'm a Maria fan, bumfuck. :)

im afraid maria is not a fan of you :(

Denise4925
Oct 26th, 2005, 05:25 PM
:lol: Looks like somebody is going to be banned before they even get started.

PaulieM
Oct 26th, 2005, 05:32 PM
i think she actually looks very nice.

Stamp Paid
Oct 26th, 2005, 05:34 PM
She looks svelte in that first pic.

SJW
Oct 26th, 2005, 05:36 PM
:lol: Looks like somebody is going to be banned before they even get started.

apparently..someone just did.

Denise4925
Oct 26th, 2005, 05:40 PM
To MrDouble Faulter, tenn_ace, Sally Struthers, Hoytie, Wojtek and borisy, the jealousy is really obvious and pathetic. There's no point in your invasion in this thread to show your jealousy of Serena and her fans like this. Why do you consider Serena such a threat off-court? She's not competing with Maria or whomever your fav is on the red-carpet. Do you see any one of us in threads about Maria's pictures dissing her, putting down her looks and calling her names? No. At least you don't see me, because I'd rather spend my time on this board reading and posting on things that interest me and Maria off-court doesn't interest me, because I'm not a fan. I can understand the downlow trolls who troll everything like Sally. But really some of you really need to get a hold of yourself and stop making such a fool out of yourselves. I think you do it for the attention that you don't get at home, in school or at work. Poor things. Well, I say you shouldn't get it here either, because if you act like this in real life, it's no wonder no one wants to be around you. So, this is about all the attention you will garner from me today or any other day. So, adios and try to have some semblance of a nice life.

:wavey:

Denise4925
Oct 26th, 2005, 05:41 PM
apparently..someone just did.
:haha: I knew it.

serenafan08
Oct 26th, 2005, 05:45 PM
Serena looks great as usual. And Denise - you said almost exactly what I was thinking! Those people jump at every opportunity they can to bash Serena - it's so pathetic. But you told them how it was, so I'll leave it alone. :wavey: :kiss:

Denise4925
Oct 26th, 2005, 05:47 PM
Serena looks great as usual. And Denise - you said almost exactly what I was thinking! Those people jump at every opportunity they can to bash Serena - it's so pathetic. But you told them how it was, so I'll leave it alone. :wavey: :kiss:
Yes, I think she looks great too. I like the dress and I don't like it. :shrug: I can't explain it. :lol: I think she's looking really thin though and the reason her stomach is poking out is because the dress is so damned tight. :lol:

Thanks for your support SF08 :wavey: :kiss: :hug:

harloo
Oct 26th, 2005, 05:54 PM
The usual suspects are always around so it's no suprise to me at all. Serena looks pretty good here. I just hope she starts to train more instead of showing up on the red carpet so much. :D

decemberlove
Oct 26th, 2005, 05:54 PM
I think the dress looks fucking great on her. :hearts:

I'm not a fan of that color lipstick, though.

Veenut
Oct 26th, 2005, 06:03 PM
ROTFLMMFAO. poor woman

I'm just using this opportunity to address coward juveniles like you who hide behind giving red dots then turn yours off. You deserve a medal for bravery.!!! :rolleyes:

Let me point out that what you post is exposing your own very ugly character and reflects poorly on you not Venus, Serena or any of their fans. Those who are quick to call others "ugly" use this as a means to mask their own hideous charaters. For most of us, we prefer decent, civilized human beings over people of your ilk any day.

Now go engage your other head because what you require to engage me is obviously absent. Go focus on that and enjoy. :o

BTW the dot didn't come out red, even that you failed at.

Rocketta
Oct 26th, 2005, 06:04 PM
Veenut, he didn't cut his off he's been banned. :o :lol: :o

Veenut
Oct 26th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Veenut, he didn't cut his off he's been banned. :o :lol: :o

Do you know what he was formerly know as? Some of these characters are true earth worms in every sense of the word. They slither, feed on dirt, filth, decay, no backbone, renew..... :eek:

Rocketta
Oct 26th, 2005, 06:23 PM
Do you know what he was formerly know as? Some of these characters are true earth worms in every sense of the word. They slither, feed on dirt, filth, decay, no backbone, renew..... :eek:

Oh there's no telling who it was......there's so many low-lifes these days. :shrug:

Sally Struthers
Oct 26th, 2005, 06:54 PM
To MrDouble Faulter, tenn_ace, Sally Struthers, Hoytie, Wojtek and borisy, the jealousy is really obvious and pathetic. There's no point in your invasion in this thread to show your jealousy of Serena and her fans like this. Why do you consider Serena such a threat off-court? She's not competing with Maria or whomever your fav is on the red-carpet. Do you see any one of us in threads about Maria's pictures dissing her, putting down her looks and calling her names? No. At least you don't see me, because I'd rather spend my time on this board reading and posting on things that interest me and Maria off-court doesn't interest me, because I'm not a fan. I can understand the downlow trolls who troll everything like Sally. But really some of you really need to get a hold of yourself and stop making such a fool out of yourselves. I think you do it for the attention that you don't get at home, in school or at work. Poor things. Well, I say you shouldn't get it here either, because if you act like this in real life, it's no wonder no one wants to be around you. So, this is about all the attention you will garner from me today or any other day. So, adios and try to have some semblance of a nice life.

Listen you stupid bitch. I said she looked nice in the dress but that she needed to lose some weight from looking at hte picture to be in better competitive form. I LIKE Serena Williams. If you can't see that she's out of shape and needs to get fitter for next year you need to get your head out of your ass and get a clue!

And for your information I don't like Sharapova at all. She looked like a cheap hooker in one of those magazine pictures in the other thread. :fiery:

Denise4925
Oct 26th, 2005, 09:32 PM
I think the dress looks fucking great on her. :hearts:

I'm not a fan of that color lipstick, though.
:lol: We just cannot agree on anything. I was going to post how pretty that lip color is. :lol:

faboozadoo15
Oct 26th, 2005, 09:38 PM
she looks nice, smiling, in the 4th pic.

Denise4925
Oct 26th, 2005, 09:39 PM
she looks nice, smiling, in the 4th pic.
faboo, how's med school? :wavey:

Maria Croft
Oct 26th, 2005, 09:41 PM
Serena looks really nice, except that last pic

K-Dog
Oct 26th, 2005, 09:44 PM
I think that Serena looks fine in these pics. Her arms look more pumped up, but we all know she needs to lose just a little bit more weight before she begins to put the muscle on. Serena looks like she is serious about losing weight to get back in shape, so good for her. Hopefully that knee or ankle doesn't give out again.

-VSR-
Oct 26th, 2005, 09:49 PM
Mr.DoubleFaulter, is a pathetic mauron, get a life.

decemberlove
Oct 26th, 2005, 10:21 PM
:lol: We just cannot agree on anything. I was going to post how pretty that lip color is. :lol:

Ha! Well, we both think she looks pretty here, right? That's something. :lol:

I just prefer Serena with natural/earthy type make-up.

volta
Oct 26th, 2005, 10:22 PM
Rena :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

dreamgoddess099
Oct 26th, 2005, 10:54 PM
Serena appears to be at a very decent size in those pics. She naturally built to have a bit of meat to her, Serena wouln't be Serena without some thickness to her.

dinhd82
Oct 27th, 2005, 12:07 AM
she looks nice, love her smile.

RVD
Oct 27th, 2005, 12:13 AM
I don't see the problem at all.
Serena looks GREAT! :drool:
And the Dress looks GREAT! :hearts:
Did I miss out on a fight or two around here, or is it just that we've just accumulated a few new haters ?
Incidentally, her arms look INCREDIBLE! :worship:

ampers&
Oct 27th, 2005, 12:17 AM
:drool:
she looks HOT! :hearts:

badunka
Oct 27th, 2005, 01:39 AM

OMG OMG OMG
Denise why be such a hound all the time. You're passive aggressiveness is getting old and annoying. Now sick your team on me, Sally etc but at least give us some really GOOD bad reps. They're always entertaining unlike yourself.

go hingis
Oct 27th, 2005, 02:26 AM
Serena looks nice, nice dress.

But a'm I the only one that thinks Serena looks like she's a little stoned at these last few events. Okay she's put in her clear eyes but they still look half open. As an athlete I would say more chances of late nights but her eyes are a little sus.

azinna
Oct 27th, 2005, 02:37 AM
She's looking BAM. Just as she was looking BAM in those pics with the jeans. And in fact, as a Serena fan (who likes her winning slams), I am quite concerned that she's just gone on to looking so finger-licking good this season. Because so far her lusciousness on the catwalk (or in the tub, had to download those) hasn't translated to her looking competitive on the court.

May she be ready by January.

Dawn Marie
Oct 27th, 2005, 02:51 AM
Listen you stupid bitch. I said she looked nice in the dress but that she needed to lose some weight from looking at hte picture to be in better competitive form. I LIKE Serena Williams. If you can't see that she's out of shape and needs to get fitter for next year you need to get your head out of your ass and get a clue!

And for your information I don't like Sharapova at all. She looked like a cheap hooker in one of those magazine pictures in the other thread. :fiery:

Sal, you didn't have to write these mean spirited words. You're funnier when you're staying in character. When you snap and lose it you're not Sally. Sally would NEVER call another poster a "stupid bitch". She may eat posters for lunch dinner and snack time but she would never call another poster a "stupid bitch".

Sally, love me. Fearless Sally RULEZ!:drink: :dance: :topic:

Meesh
Oct 27th, 2005, 03:50 AM
She was on ESPN Hollywood tonight for that premiere. The pictures don't do her justice. You had to see the clip even though it was short. She looked great and was talking about Jay-Z and how he is an ispiration to her blah blah blah.

Sally Struthers
Oct 27th, 2005, 04:14 AM
Sal, you didn't have to write these mean spirited words. You're funnier when you're staying in character. When you snap and lose it you're not Sally. Sally would NEVER call another poster a "stupid bitch". She may eat posters for lunch dinner and snack time but she would never call another poster a "stupid bitch".

Denise started it. I didn't think that I said anything bad at all besides she needs to lose some weight which has been said all over this board. Then she goes ape shit for no good reason and pissed me off. :fiery:

VeeReeDavJCap81
Oct 27th, 2005, 06:04 AM
I think she looks great in the dress, and Serena is definitely losing weight.

oddkayla
Oct 27th, 2005, 06:50 AM
Pretty dress but not for her, and too much make up!

LostGlory
Oct 27th, 2005, 07:20 AM
http://tinypic.com/f0p85y.jpg

http://tinypic.com/f0p893.jpg

http://tinypic.com/f0p89l.jpg

http://tinypic.com/f0p8a8.jpg

http://tinypic.com/f0p8g2.jpg

I actually think she looks very good.....I just love her muscles, this is the best I've seen her in a while, great choice of colours as well.....Go Serena

KimC&MariaSNo1's
Oct 27th, 2005, 07:33 AM
well atleast shes having fun i read about her being there on mtv.

Martian Jeza
Oct 27th, 2005, 07:46 AM
OMG OMG OMG
Denise why be such a hound all the time. You're passive aggressiveness is getting old and annoying. Now sick your team on me, Sally etc but at least give us some really GOOD bad reps. They're always entertaining unlike yourself.

The WS are a sensible point, you know : You MUST say good things about the sisters otherwise too bad for you, you have most of the RC at your ass with Denise as leader :)

Martian Jeza
Oct 27th, 2005, 07:48 AM
Denise started it. I didn't think that I said anything bad at all besides she needs to lose some weight which has been said all over this board. Then she goes ape shit for no good reason and pissed me off. :fiery:

Don't be pissed off, you know how she is ;)

VeeReeDavJCap81
Oct 27th, 2005, 08:14 AM
The WS are a sensible point, you know : You MUST say good things about the sisters otherwise too bad for you, you have most of the RC at your ass with Denise as leader :)

Martian CFC in a Williams' thread....how shocking :rolleyes:

getright
Oct 27th, 2005, 11:31 AM
More new pics

U.S. tennis player Serena Williams speaks at the taping of '25 Strong: The BET Silver anniversary celebration' at the Shrine auditorium in Los Angeles on October 26, 2005.The special featured performances by leading artists and celebrated 25 years of African-American programming from the BET cable channel. The special will be telecast on BET November 1.

http://tinypic.com/f1e2hc.jpg

http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/rids/20051027/i/r547737929.jpg

Kade Kempson
Oct 27th, 2005, 12:11 PM
WOW!!!!!!

:eek:

She is an amazing women. She has a great smile as well as great msucle in her arms. I can't wait to watch her power in the Aussie Open.

Chance
Oct 27th, 2005, 12:19 PM
Her hair looks great in these pics:cool:

More new pics

U.S. tennis player Serena Williams speaks at the taping of '25 Strong: The BET Silver anniversary celebration' at the Shrine auditorium in Los Angeles on October 26, 2005.The special featured performances by leading artists and celebrated 25 years of African-American programming from the BET cable channel. The special will be telecast on BET November 1.

Justine Fan
Oct 27th, 2005, 12:30 PM

I thought it was Ru Paul!! :eek:

ampers&
Oct 27th, 2005, 12:41 PM
More new pics

Holy hell. :speakles:
:worship: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :worship:

ampers&
Oct 27th, 2005, 12:45 PM
This, coming from a Justine fan...:eek:

http://www.gary99.utvinternet.com/tennis/before/justine-henin-hardenne.jpg

Oh, the irony...:haha:....

Denise4925
Oct 27th, 2005, 03:00 PM
OMG OMG OMG
:lol: Passive aggressiveness??!! :confused: :retard: Far from it babe. What an idiot. :lol:

Denise4925
Oct 27th, 2005, 03:05 PM

Does Sally even have a character? :lol: The person she's/he's imitating has no distinct personality, at least not any more since All In The Family. It's like George Clooney playing Batman. He was just George Clooney in a Batman costume. :lol: She/he doesn't even come close to Helen Lawson's character.

Rocketta
Oct 27th, 2005, 03:05 PM
:lol: Passive aggressiveness??!! :confused: :retard: Far from it babe. What an idiot. :lol:

:lol: Yeah I was going to point out that you were just being plain old aggressive but I said to myself, eh Denise will respond. :lol:

Rocketta
Oct 27th, 2005, 03:06 PM

omg, you beat me to it. :lol:

Denise4925
Oct 27th, 2005, 03:08 PM
:rolleyes: Geez, I must have struck a nerve with the trolls.

Denise4925
Oct 27th, 2005, 03:10 PM
More new pics

:eek: Wow, she looks good here and she's dressed so conservatively. What's up with that?? :lol:

Denise4925
Oct 27th, 2005, 03:12 PM

:haha: :haha: :haha: I was thinking the same thing, but I was thinking along the lines of the greasy hair, herpes and gay husband. :lol:

Denise4925
Oct 27th, 2005, 03:14 PM
:lol: Yeah I was going to point out that you were just being plain old aggressive but I said to myself, eh Denise will respond. :lol:
:lol: Thanks Rocketta.

decemberlove
Oct 27th, 2005, 04:33 PM
Serena looks so fucking hot in a suit. :hearts:

Veenut
Oct 27th, 2005, 05:12 PM

It wouldn't matter how hard Justine try, she couldn't ever come close to looking as good as Ru Paul. :rolleyes:

Stamp Paid
Oct 27th, 2005, 05:25 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha: I was thinking the same thing, but I was thinking along the lines of the greasy hair, herpes and gay husband. :lol:

ROTFLMMFAO! Is that how she got the virus...

volta
Oct 27th, 2005, 05:42 PM
More new pics

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Rocketta
Oct 27th, 2005, 05:51 PM
ROTFLMMFAO! Is that how she got the virus...

STOP! That ain't right.

timafi
Oct 27th, 2005, 06:06 PM

hahahahahhahahahha
hehehehheheh
hahhahah
hahhahahah I can't take it anymore :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :worship: :worship:

LeRoy.
Oct 27th, 2005, 06:08 PM
OMG Serena :hearts: :drool: :kiss:

That smile put a smile on my face too :D

raquel
Oct 27th, 2005, 06:16 PM
:yawn:

Ru Paul, Mike Tyson etc. ? Some posters need to get some new material. These names have been used for years - literally.

Serena looks great, especially in the white suit. She looks so confident and happy on the stage :cool:

It's a shame she is injured right now as these indoor tournaments could use some excitement. They've been a bit bland so far.