PDA

View Full Version : Venus was in Washington D.C. yesterday

DA FOREHAND
Oct 24th, 2005, 07:03 PM
does anyone have a clue why she was here? My friends saw her at a waffle house eating breakfast and texted me. I gotta learn to get out of bed earlier :fiery:

Paneru
Oct 24th, 2005, 07:06 PM
Her and Serena's tour will be hittung D.C.
so maybe she went to check out the venue and the city.

Knizzle
Oct 24th, 2005, 07:10 PM
does anyone have a clue why she was here? My friends saw her at a waffle house eating breakfast and texted me. I gotta learn to get out of bed earlier :fiery:

LOL, one of my favorite players eating at my favorite place to eat breakfast(on the house sometimes :o) I would have been in heaven. Maybe she doesn't want to be in FL while there's a hurricane coming. Don't yall have tennis centers there to practice in?? Maybe she's getting ready for Philly.

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Oct 24th, 2005, 07:10 PM
Was your friend sure it was Venus? ;)

Marcell
Oct 24th, 2005, 07:33 PM
Yes,Venus was in D.C over the weekend.Apparently she attended the activities surrounding Howard University homecoming.I don't know if you heard about the rapper Cameron who was shot after leaving H2O nightclub.Diddy who is a Howard University graduate threw a big party and Venus was in attendance.Cameron was at the party and after leaving the club he was driving his Lamborghini and someone attempted to carjacked him and shot him in the arm.

DA FOREHAND
Oct 24th, 2005, 07:38 PM
dammit Venus was at H20? I ruled that place out before the weekend...Oh well...I'll see her on the Mctour, and hopefully in Philly.

Rocketta
Oct 24th, 2005, 07:42 PM
doesn't Vee have an honorary degree from Howard? I think she does so it would make sense that she would participate in the homecoming festivities...:)

SelesFan70
Oct 24th, 2005, 07:42 PM
dammit Venus was at H20? I ruled that place out before the weekend...Oh well...I'll see her on the Mctour, and hopefully in Philly.

I'm sure you'll be at The Mill this weekend...or maybe the Delta Elite. :o

DA FOREHAND
Oct 24th, 2005, 07:49 PM
I'm sure you'll be at The Mill this weekend...or maybe the Delta Elite. :o

there is no mill in d.c. this is a political town not an industrial one . Aren't you in pittsburgh?

Marcell
Oct 24th, 2005, 07:54 PM
doesn't Vee have an honorary degree from Howard? I think she does so it would make sense that she would participate in the homecoming festivities...:)

Both Isha and Lyn attended Howard University.

Denise4925
Oct 24th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Yes,Venus was in D.C over the weekend.Apparently she attended the activities surrounding Howard University homecoming.I don't know if you heard about the rapper Cameron who was shot after leaving H2O nightclub.Diddy who is a Howard University graduate threw a big party and Venus was in attendance.Cameron was at the party and after leaving the club he was driving his Lamborghini and someone attempted to carjacked him and shot him in the arm.
Who is Cameron? :confused:

Rocketta
Oct 24th, 2005, 07:56 PM

that too. :)

Rocketta
Oct 24th, 2005, 07:57 PM

a rapper? I can't remember his most famous song though...

Denise4925
Oct 24th, 2005, 08:04 PM
a rapper? I can't remember his most famous song though...
Notice how rappers are the only entertainers that get shot or get accused of shooting somebody? :p

Knizzle
Oct 24th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Notice how rappers are the only entertainers that get shot or get accused of shooting somebody? :p:ras:

Helen Lawson
Oct 24th, 2005, 08:08 PM
There's nothing better than an ultra-greasy Waffle House breakfast, but you'd think if she was going to put shit in her body, she'd go to McDonalds for the publicity. Anyway, I thought she didn't eat stuff like this, that story they ran when she got stranded in Jacksonville on 9/11 and drove home with that girl she knew from like juniors in the van, the girl claimed they stopped off at McDonald's or some other fast food place on the way so the girl could eat, and like Venus said she never ate that kind of stuff and didn't eat it.

VeeReeDavJCap81
Oct 24th, 2005, 08:09 PM

I think he means Cam'Ron, most recents hits were "Oh Boy" and "Hey Ma"

DA FOREHAND
Oct 24th, 2005, 08:11 PM
I think he means Cam'Ron, most recents hits were "Oh Boy" and "Hey Ma"
that's him! and how convient for him he got shot twice shortly before the release of another cd. Once in ea. arm...Coincidnece? :wavey: :tape:

Marcell
Oct 24th, 2005, 08:13 PM
Notice how rappers are the only entertainers that get shot or get accused of shooting somebody? :p

It didn't help that he was wearing over 200,000 in diamonds.

Rocketta
Oct 24th, 2005, 08:13 PM

Well that's true today but singers have had their share too....Marvin Gaye, Sam Cooke, John Whitehead, Selena...I think it has more to do with the proliferation of guns today than rappers...because back in the day when the soul singers were the ones from the street they had many many scraps and tussels.... but that's just my opinion. ;)

SelesFan70
Oct 24th, 2005, 08:19 PM
there is no mill in d.c. this is a political town not an industrial one . Aren't you in pittsburgh?

;)

Paneru
Oct 24th, 2005, 08:29 PM
There's nothing better than an ultra-greasy Waffle House breakfast, but you'd think if she was going to put shit in her body, she'd go to McDonalds for the publicity. Anyway, I thought she didn't eat stuff like this, that story they ran when she got stranded in Jacksonville on 9/11 and drove home with that girl she knew from like juniors in the van, the girl claimed they stopped off at McDonald's or some other fast food place on the way so the girl could eat, and like Venus said she never ate that kind of stuff and didn't eat it.

Hmmm..... "moderation" maybe? :cool:

Maybe junk, but given how athletic
she is I'm sure it won't hurt.

I mean, look at her! :hearts:

Helen Lawson
Oct 24th, 2005, 08:35 PM
Hmmm..... "moderation" maybe? :cool:

Maybe junk, but given how athletic
she is I'm sure it won't hurt.

I mean, look at her! :hearts:

I know, but too much moderation and you're bulging in all the wrong places after awhile! Well, I guess if she fell off the fitness wagon for one morning, I hope she went all the way--T-Bone, pork chops, cheese eggs, grits, bacon, sausage, butter, etc. I'm really craving Waffle House now, I may have to make a visit in the near future. Should I thank Venus or think of her when I'm trying to burn it off the next day at the gym? :D

Denise4925
Oct 24th, 2005, 08:42 PM
:ras:
:lol:

Denise4925
Oct 24th, 2005, 08:44 PM
Well that's true today but singers have had their share too....Marvin Gaye, Sam Cooke, John Whitehead, Selena...I think it has more to do with the proliferation of guns today than rappers...because back in the day when the soul singers were the ones from the street they had many many scraps and tussels.... but that's just my opinion. ;)
Maybe so, and it could be the case where the person is in the wrong place at the wrong time, but rappers seem to be in the wrong place all the time.

Rocketta
Oct 24th, 2005, 08:45 PM
Maybe so, and it could be the case where the person is in the wrong place at the wrong time, but rappers seem to be in the wrong place all the time.

That is true...:) What's that bit that Chris Rock does about ATMs and why are they 24hours....Nothing good is happening if you need $300 at 4am or something like that....it's the same with clubs and the like.....nothing good happens on the street in the wee hours of the morning. ;)

Paneru
Oct 24th, 2005, 08:53 PM
I know, but too much moderation and you're bulging in all the wrong places after awhile! Well, I guess if she fell off the fitness wagon for one morning, I hope she went all the way--T-Bone, pork chops, cheese eggs, grits, bacon, sausage, butter, etc. I'm really craving Waffle House now, I may have to make a visit in the near future. Should I thank Venus or think of her when I'm trying to burn it off the next day at the gym? :D

Both!

Thank her for getting you to think of
them and think of her as motivation
when your cursing her as you're
burning them off. :)

dreamgoddess099
Oct 25th, 2005, 01:32 AM
And they both live in DC, so I'm sure Venus was visiting them.