PDA

View Full Version : dedicated photo ?

gecko
Oct 24th, 2005, 09:20 AM
Hi

I'm just new here and would like to know as it is stippled in the title if, and how I can have a dedicated photo of Elena.

Thank you.

Dementinator
Oct 24th, 2005, 10:00 AM
do you mean an Avatar? by your username?

gecko
Oct 24th, 2005, 01:05 PM
No, I don't mean such a thing. I mean a photograph on a paper with its signature on it and a pleasant little phrase like 'to my best fan'.

Where can I write in order to get such a thing ?

Thank you.

PS: this is my only interrest on beeing in this forum :)

Dementinator
Oct 24th, 2005, 01:45 PM
your best bet is to go to a tourny and get her to sign a pic ,otherwise Ebay ,but unlikey to get a signed personal pic by sending away anywhere..

gecko
Oct 24th, 2005, 03:35 PM
so, I'll have to see her playing and hoping I'll have a well placed seat and that she will sign.

Thank you. I won't disturb you anymore now.

Cheers

Swiss Ivo
Oct 24th, 2005, 04:42 PM
If you will come this week nearly four hours before Lena`s first match will start to Lena`s training, on court 2., I`m sure, then Lena will give you an autogramm after her training. ;)
To catch a good place in Linz, that`s very difficult. :awww:
Cause the places at the side are without number, therefore you must come early into the stadium, like me, in order to sit directly behind Lena. :bounce:

Swiss Ivo
Oct 24th, 2005, 05:21 PM
Our angel is a very generous girl!

evinrude15
Oct 24th, 2005, 10:02 PM
Swiss Ivo your so hard with my little heart ;) I want to see all your pics :)
Gecko elena give with not a problem a lot of autogramm to every body, this year after a double match in RG she spend more than 30 mionutes to sign every body ;) So If you have the possibility to go to RG in 2006, take some place during the qualification and you can see Elena train, she will sign what you want in the end of her train ;)

SWISS IVO...................MY LITTLE HEART :p

itzhak
Oct 24th, 2005, 10:12 PM
Our angel is a very generous girl!
from where this pic is?

Swiss Ivo
Oct 24th, 2005, 10:57 PM
Swiss Ivo your so hard with my little heart ;) I want to see all your pics :)
Gecko elena give with not a problem a lot of autogramm to every body, this year after a double match in RG she spend more than 30 mionutes to sign every body ;) So If you have the possibility to go to RG in 2006, take some place during the qualification and you can see Elena train, she will sign what you want in the end of her train ;)

SWISS IVO...................MY LITTLE HEART :p

That must be like a nightmare for you that you are at moment not in Linz!
Comrade, I feel with you! :sad:
But look here, you do jobs, I can never do! :drool:
www.dementieva-online.tk
Great job! Bravo! :worship:

Swiss Ivo
Oct 24th, 2005, 11:03 PM
from where this pic is?

The pic is from this year in Filderstadt! ;)

evinrude15
Oct 25th, 2005, 12:08 AM
That must be like a nightmare for you that you are at moment not in Linz!
Comrade, I feel with you! :sad:
But look here, you do jobs, I can never do! :drool:
www.dementieva-online.tk
Great job! Bravo! :worship:

well I will love to do that but actually it's not from me ;) i halp form different web site, specially the official site I send some pics and article for helping them time to time but my part of the job is pics ;) I will love to be in Linz, you can't imagine how much I will :sad: