Jun 19th, 2006, 05:11 PM
I dedicate my 7000th post to you Marta :kiss:

:yeah:

adam_ads_n
Jun 19th, 2006, 09:52 PM
I hope Marta can defeat grandma :)

Prizeidiot
Jun 20th, 2006, 08:48 AM
She has played only four matches on grass since 1996, 1 won- 3 lost.
But please stay optimistic ;)
Make that 2-3... actually percentage wise, that might be her best surface :p

SloKid
Jun 20th, 2006, 09:01 AM
:bowdown: Adam

For writing a blog about Marta and thus making her get a forum soon.

We will be able to have a pic thread. :banana: :hearts:

adam_ads_n
Jun 20th, 2006, 05:15 PM
:bowdown: Adam

For writing a blog about Marta and thus making her get a forum soon.

We will be able to have a pic thread. :banana: :hearts:
we are trying it altogether with Niunia, but she has no blod password yet.

If she gets it there will be the whole biography etc. :)

adam_ads_n
Jun 20th, 2006, 05:15 PM
And Marta lost :(

6:7, 7:6, 3:6 - but it was good for grass!

SloKid
Jun 20th, 2006, 05:36 PM
we are trying it altogether with Niunia, but she has no blod password yet.

If she gets it there will be the whole biography etc. :)
Excellent. :yeah:

Prizeidiot
Jun 21st, 2006, 05:16 AM
Sorry, what exactly is this blogging business?

Is it just wtaworld members sort of contributing their own stories on players to the board?

Oh, and :tape: at the loss last night, so much talent, yet so much inconsistency

georgekuo1017
Jun 21st, 2006, 05:23 AM
:mad: :o

Pszczelny
Jun 23rd, 2006, 10:25 AM
after playing JHH and Vaidisova in first rounds of previous grand slams now Marta will play against Sarah Borwell :D

Pszczelny
Jun 23rd, 2006, 11:06 AM
Marta's part of the draw:

IVANOVIC, Ana SCG [19] - GAGLIARDI, Emmanuelle SUI

DOMACHOWSKA, Marta POL - BORWELL, Sarah GBR (W)

WASHINGTON, Mashona USA - SCHRUFF, Julia GER

CRAYBAS, Jill USA – SAFINA, Dinara RUS [14]

Prizeidiot
Jun 24th, 2006, 01:14 PM
I'd have to say, if ever Marta should win a first round match this is it.

Niunia
Jun 24th, 2006, 01:43 PM
Sorry, what exactly is this blogging business?

Is it just wtaworld members sort of contributing their own stories on players to the board?

A Blog is a kind of journal/diary.Marta's blog offers commentary ,news on a tennis subject and has photo gallery.You can join the team if you want , and earn extra v-cash by posting the threads.When player has her own blog then fans can ask for a sub-forum, We are working on forum for Marta and other polish players, now.
Here is link to Marta's blog http://blogs.tennisuniverse.com/domachowska/Home

Prizeidiot
Jun 25th, 2006, 08:38 AM
A Blog is a kind of journal/diary.Marta's blog offers commentary ,news on a tennis subject and has photo gallery.You can join the team if you want , and earn extra v-cash by posting the threads.When player has her own blog then fans can ask for a sub-forum, We are working on forum for Marta and other polish players, now.
Here is link to Marta's blog http://blogs.tennisuniverse.com/domachowska/Home
Oh yeah, I'd be interested in adding to it... assuming that a high standard of journalism isn't a prerequisite :p

It was weird, I thought you'd need to full blown articles, but a lot of the ones I see are just slightly extended pieces of news.

Pszczelny
Jun 28th, 2006, 08:44 PM
I'm still Marta's fan :wavey:

Prizeidiot
Jun 29th, 2006, 03:38 AM
So am I, but it'd be nice if there was something to cheer about. Last night's loss is just plain embarassing.

I thought Marta would take control after coming back in the second set, but nope, she broke down. She needs some good coaching ASAP!

Blackbeat
Jun 29th, 2006, 02:27 PM
I'm still Marta's fan :wavey:

Im too...i´m sure she will be back...good luck marat...i will always cheer to u... :kiss: :hearts:

Prizeidiot
Jun 30th, 2006, 03:54 AM
Im too...i´m sure she will be back...good luck marat...i will always cheer to u... :kiss: :hearts:
Well, yes, I also like Marat, but this is MARTA'S thread :p

Pszczelny
Jun 30th, 2006, 05:41 AM

:lol: :p

Blackbeat
Jun 30th, 2006, 01:53 PM

:lol: :lol: :kiss:

Prizeidiot
Jul 7th, 2006, 05:16 AM
Bump.

Is Marta going to be playing any challengers any time soon?

Pszczelny
Jul 7th, 2006, 06:37 AM
Bump.

Is Marta going to be playing any challengers any time soon?

challengers? :shrug:

all I know is she plans Cincinnati, Stanford, Los Angeles, Montreal...

Dexter
Jul 7th, 2006, 07:30 AM
IMO her schedule is stupid. She'd be lucky to win one or 2 matches in MD. Playing in Qualies (which she will be probably losing in) is dumb too - almost no pts :(

She should get some wins over her belt to boost her confidence. So she should really play some 75k or even 50k (and winning them!). That should help her... all she needs is a couple of wins (doesn't matter over who just to win!). She won't have to many wins if she keeps playing Tier I or II... Oh Cincy is Tier III, let's hope she doesn't get the top seed in the 1st round :rolleyes:

Prizeidiot
Jul 7th, 2006, 09:31 AM
challengers? :shrug:

all I know is she plans Cincinnati, Stanford, Los Angeles, Montreal...
OK... they're pretty tough draws... maybe she SHOULD play challengers

Dexter
Jul 15th, 2006, 05:35 PM
Marta plays #6 Gisela Dulko in her 1st round match in Cincy...

Both in a huge slump :help:

Pszczelny
Jul 15th, 2006, 07:02 PM
go Marta, win in Cincy :rocker2:

Niunia
Jul 15th, 2006, 07:06 PM
Dawaj Marta! Jezeli wygra z Dulko, w nastepnej rundzie bedzie grala z "latwiejszym" przeciwnikiem.

Prizeidiot
Jul 16th, 2006, 11:31 AM
Wooo! Someone else posted something here! Thread's not dead :p

Well I guess Marta can't really pull out a worse result than her Wimbledon first round, so I'm looking forward to this

Niunia
Jul 17th, 2006, 10:54 PM
http://images1.fotosik.pl/105/2790cd35f538a840.jpg

© Sony Ericsson WTA Tour
Marta Domachowska (L) and Akgul Amanmuradova (R) were two of many players who came out for the Western & Southern Financial Group Women's Open Player Party, held at the Marriott Northeast in Mason, Ohio, on Sunday evening.

http://images1.fotosik.pl/105/341ba4a9d6e0f3db.jpg

© Sony Ericsson WTA Tour
After enjoying their gourmet dinners, Marta Domachowska (L) and Olga Savchuk (R) participated in some tricks with a magician in attendance at the Player Party.

georgekuo1017
Jul 18th, 2006, 04:13 AM
thanks for the pics

georgekuo1017
Jul 18th, 2006, 04:14 AM
cincy doubles 1st round

(3) Domachowska/Mirza (POL/IND) d. Grandin/Sequera (RSA/VEN) 64 63

Pszczelny
Jul 18th, 2006, 08:19 PM
Marta lost to Dulko 5-7 3-6

could be worse :angel:

adam_ads_n
Jul 18th, 2006, 11:11 PM

I'm sure it will be better in Stanford. She should win at least one match in qualies :)

Prizeidiot
Jul 20th, 2006, 03:53 AM

That should be the Marta Fan Club line: "She lost, but it could've been worse"

When I saw the score, I thought the exact same thing :lol:

But at least she's won in doubles :)

adam_ads_n
Jul 20th, 2006, 05:48 PM
That should be the Marta Fan Club line: "She lost, but it could've been worse"

When I saw the score, I thought the exact same thing :lol:

But at least she's won in doubles :)
I though "It was not bad" but I think I will start thinking "Hmm...She surprised me, It was far better than I expected" :D

Pszczelny
Jul 20th, 2006, 10:12 PM
I though "It was not bad" but I think I will start thinking "Hmm...She surprised me, It was far better than I expected" :D

did you read PS? Sylwester Sikora was there and said Marta really didn't play that bad (probably not that bad as in Wimby) ;)

adam_ads_n
Jul 21st, 2006, 01:26 PM
did you read PS? Sylwester Sikora was there and said Marta really didn't play that bad (probably not that bad as in Wimby) ;)
Nope....I only had today's number with the interview with Marta. She really played quite well? :banana:

And today's interview really satisfied me!

Pszczelny
Jul 21st, 2006, 01:27 PM
Marta Domachowska (POL) / Sania Mirza (IND) (3) def. Warwara Lepczenko (UZB) / Meng Yuan (CHN) 6-4 5-7 7-6(3) :D

Pszczelny
Jul 21st, 2006, 01:30 PM
Nope....I only had today's number with the interview with Marta. She really played quite well? :banana:

yeah, me too :D

she starts to be self-reliant :eek: :hehehe:

Niunia
Jul 21st, 2006, 03:26 PM
What interview? Please post a link or copy of the interview
;)

adam_ads_n
Jul 21st, 2006, 10:09 PM
What interview? Please post a link or copy of the interview
;)

TENIS | MARTA DOMACHOWSKA BIERZE SWOJE SPRAWY W SWOJE RĘCE

Trzeba ustawić grę

Najlepsza z Polek przeżywa bardzo trudny okres w karierze. Na korcie jej nie idzie‚ odpada w pierwszych rundach. Nie ma trenera, ani menedżera. Na cykl turniejów do USA wybrała się – po raz pierwszy w karierze – zupełnie sama.

Przed rokiem i dwoma laty do US Open Marta Domachowska przystępowała niemal z marszu. Po Wimbledonie grała jeszcze na kortach ziemnych. Teraz aż sześć tygodni najwyżej notowana z Polek (nr 61 WTA) spędzi w Stanach przed turniejem na Flushing Meadows.

PRZEGLAD SPORTOWY: Skąd ta zmiana sposobu przygotowań?

MARTA DOMACHOWSKA:W tym roku – a u mnie co roku jest inaczej – gra mi się lepiej na nawierzchni twardej niż na mączce. Dlatego zdecydowałam
się zaliczyć więcej turniejów na twardych kortach.

Sama pani podjęła taką decyzję?

Tak‚ sama.

Przed przyjazdem do USA miała pani potrenować w Hiszpanii‚ ale na betonowych kortach.

Nic z tego nie wyszło‚ cały czas byłam w domu‚ załatwiałam wiele spraw. Niestety, w Warszawie nie zawsze mam z kim grać‚ trenować. Tak też było
tym razem‚ bo moi stali sparingpartnerzy akurat się porozjeżdżali.

Czy bardzo pani doskwiera to‚ że jest tu zupełnie sama‚ bez trenera‚ kogoś z rodziny?

To się zdarzyło pierwszy raz. Wydaje mi się‚ że... bardzo tego potrzebowałam. Spokoju‚ żeby odpocząć od tego wszystkiego, co się ostatnio działo i pobyć samej ze sobą. Im dłużej będę tu przebywać‚ tym ciężej mi będzie. To nie jest normalna sytuacja‚ jednak trzeba było spróbować. W piątek przylatuje mój
trener przygotowania fizycznego i będzie ze mną do turnieju w Montrealu.

A co z – nazwijmy to – „normalnym” szkoleniowcem?

Będzie mi pomagał trener z adidasa (Marta ma kontrakt z tą firmą – przyp. red.) Sven Groenefeld‚ ale on współpracuje też z Kirilenko i Ivanović‚ więc
będzie miał nas trzy. Kiedy wszystko się ułoży‚ będę chciała mieć swojego szkoleniowca‚ ponieważ potrzebuję osoby‚ która ustawiłaby moją grę. Ja muszę wiedzieć‚ co mam zagrać w danym momencie‚ a czasami mi tego zdecydowania brakuje i na korcie wychodzą takie głupoty jak w ostatnim meczu.

Faktycznie, w takim spotkaniu jak z Dulko przydałby się trener‚ który by coś podpowiedział.

Są momenty‚ gdy mam chęć spojrzeć na kogoś. Kiedy coś nie idzie‚ dobrze mieć kogoś‚ kto nie tyle podpowie‚ ile zmobilizuje‚ da do zrozumienia‚ że nic się nie dzieje‚ pokaże „graj spokojnie”. Dulko wspierał na przykład brat.

Czy to‚ że pojechała pani sama za ocean oznacza‚ iż bierze pani sprawy w swoje ręce?

Jest to w pewnym stopniu próba usamodzielnienia się. Oczywiście, potrzebuję trenera‚ nawet całego sztabu‚ który by mi pomagał. Do tej pory wiele osób mi doradzało‚ wspierało‚ teraz chciałabym przekonać się‚ czego ja sama chcę‚ co mi najbardziej odpowiada. Na pewno popełnię jakieś błędy‚ lecz bardzo chcę spróbować.

To już ustaliliśmy‚ że nie ma poważniejszej różnicy w grze tenisistki z nr 20 w rankingu i z nr 70. Pani potrzebuje jakiegoś nowego impulsu‚ który spowoduje wygrane i awans w górę klasyfikacji.

Zgadza się. Tak jak kiedyś Myskina‚ która przez trzy lata była sześćdziesiąta‚ a potem nagle zaczęła wygrywać. Na kortach Rolanda Garrosa nie potrafiła
przejść drugiej rundy‚ aż nagle wygrała cały turniej. Coś się zmieniło w jej życiu i „zaskoczyła”. Ja potrzebuję czegoś takiego.

Co z deblem?

W Stanford chyba zagram znów z Sanią Mirzą‚ ale chciałabym znaleźć stałą partnerkę. Szkoda‚ że nie gram już z Robertą Vinci‚ z którą w styczniu wygrałyśmy turniej‚ ale potem szło nam już dużo gorzej. Debel to bardzo dobry trening‚ pomaga w grze pojedynczej. Na turnieje azjatyckie po US Open jestem umówiona z Kirilenko. Ale teraz szukam kogoś na Nowy Jork.

adam_ads_n
Jul 21st, 2006, 10:12 PM
Sorry for quality of copying but it's directly from colmns of Internet version of Przegląd :) I had to edit it a bit and it's not as I expected :D

Bartek
Jul 21st, 2006, 10:23 PM
Sorry for quality of copying but it's directly from colmns of Internet version of Przegląd :) I had to edit it a bit and it's not as I expected :D

TTomek
Jul 21st, 2006, 10:40 PM
Thanks Adam :worship:

Freakan
Jul 21st, 2006, 10:55 PM
That interview is a very good sign for the future :yeah:

adam_ads_n
Jul 21st, 2006, 11:31 PM
That interview is a very good sign for the future :yeah:
I just have to agree :)

Prizeidiot
Jul 22nd, 2006, 03:20 AM
For the non-Polish understanding members here.... what's the general gist of the interview? :p

Pszczelny
Jul 22nd, 2006, 09:12 AM
Stanford qualies:

Marta Domachowska (3) vs Brie Whitehead :rolls:
Alla Kudryavtseva vs Liga Dekmeijere
Chrissie Seredni vs Kim Anh Nguyen
Salome Devidze vs Olga Savchuk (7)

qo and qualify Marta :D

Pszczelny
Jul 22nd, 2006, 09:14 AM
but will she play there, still to play doubles in Cincy :unsure:

Niunia
Jul 22nd, 2006, 03:39 PM
For the non-Polish understanding members here.... what's the general gist of the interview? :p

Sorry that I didn't translate w whole but I don't feel well today.:( I have a severe headache :sad:

Marta made decision to play on hard courts more tournaments then on clay , so she will spend in USA 6 weeks.
She has planed to training in Spain before travel to USA , but unfortunately she hasn't and spent time in Warsaw, where she has nobody to train with.
For the first time she has no company and travel alone., she said , she needed it.
She got a coach from "adidas" , but it isn't her personal coach.Sven Groenefeld is coaching also Kirilenko and Ivanovic, so he must to share his time for three of them.
After she wants to hire a personal coach , who will help with her weakness , game plan and will be supporting her.
Marta stays very optimistic she belives in herself.
Probabyly she will play doubles together with Mirza at Stanford and after US Open with Kirilenko.

adam_ads_n
Jul 23rd, 2006, 12:12 AM
Marta probably withdrawn from Stanford, cause her place was taken by Diamond Jackson

Pszczelny
Jul 23rd, 2006, 07:34 AM
Marta probably withdrawn from Stanford, cause her place was taken by Diamond Jackson

:mad:

Blackbeat
Jul 23rd, 2006, 11:46 AM
Marta...fucking doubles final...she should get a MD place...:sad:

adam_ads_n
Jul 23rd, 2006, 02:20 PM
Marta...fucking doubles final...she should get a MD place...:sad:
She was 3 places too low :(

But I'm now just keeping my fingers crossed for doubles final.

georgekuo1017
Jul 23rd, 2006, 02:41 PM
good luck in doubles final

Prizeidiot
Jul 24th, 2006, 05:46 AM
Sorry that I didn't translate w whole but I don't feel well today.:( I have a severe headache :sad:

Marta made decision to play on hard courts more tournaments then on clay , so she will spend in USA 6 weeks.
She has planed to training in Spain before travel to USA , but unfortunately she hasn't and spent time in Warsaw, where she has nobody to train with.
For the first time she has no company and travel alone., she said , she needed it.
She got a coach from "adidas" , but it isn't her personal coach.Sven Groenefeld is coaching also Kirilenko and Ivanovic, so he must to share his time for three of them.
After she wants to hire a personal coach , who will help with her weakness , game plan and will be supporting her.
Marta stays very optimistic she belives in herself.
Probabyly she will play doubles together with Mirza at Stanford and after US Open with Kirilenko.
That's good enough for me... get well soon :)

Prizeidiot
Jul 24th, 2006, 05:47 AM
Unfortunately, her and Sania lost the doubles final :sad:

adam_ads_n
Jul 24th, 2006, 09:00 PM
Unfortunately, her and Sania lost the doubles final :sad:
Yeah.

And I got a confirmation from Stanford Marta withdrew herself. That was her decision to withdraw and her reason was doubles in Cincinnati.

Btw...Stanford's office is just fucking fast :rolleyes: I sent an e-mail message 2 days ago :/

adam_ads_n
Jul 24th, 2006, 09:01 PM
That's good enough for me... get well soon :)
I transalted all the interview in Marta's blog

Niunia
Jul 24th, 2006, 09:07 PM
So when she plays next ( single)and how long she"ll be without playing in singles?

adam_ads_n
Jul 25th, 2006, 08:04 AM
So when she plays next ( single)and how long she"ll be without playing in singles?
if I am not mistaken we will have to wait till LA. But I'm not sure if she is not on qualies in San Diego.

Prizeidiot
Jul 25th, 2006, 08:24 AM
I transalted all the interview in Marta's blog
Ah, thank you very much! :D

adam_ads_n
Jul 26th, 2006, 12:46 AM
Marion Bartoli/Marta Domachowska def. Kveta Peschke/Katarina Srebotnik, 7-5, 7-5 :eek:

:banana:

georgekuo1017
Jul 26th, 2006, 01:10 AM
Wow~Good job!

georgekuo1017
Jul 26th, 2006, 03:22 AM
Cincy

http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/uploadFiles/2006-07/26_3490652_1.jpg

georgekuo1017
Jul 26th, 2006, 03:23 AM
http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/uploadFiles/2006-07/24_3479347_1.jpg

Cincinnati, Ohio, USA: Straight after winning their semifinal doubles match Saturday afternoon, Marta Domachowska (L) and Sania Mirza (R) pleased a large crowd of fans at the tournament's retail tent by giving autographs and posing for photos.

http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/uploadFiles/2006-07/25_3486105_1.jpg

Cincinnati, Ohio, USA: All four doubles finalists posed with their trophies Sunday afternoon in Cincinnati, namely champions Gisela Dulko (far left) and Maria Elena Camerin (middle left) and runners-up Marta Domachowska (middle right) and Sania Mirza (far right).

Pszczelny
Jul 26th, 2006, 06:33 AM
Marion Bartoli/Marta Domachowska def. Kveta Peschke/Katarina Srebotnik, 7-5, 7-5 :eek:

:banana:

she becomes a doubles player :eek: :lol: :scared:

adam_ads_n
Jul 26th, 2006, 05:36 PM
she becomes a doubles player :eek: :lol: :scared:
I think it's a sign of single form to be back :)

TTomek
Jul 26th, 2006, 09:14 PM
is a good sign that she is wining in doubles ;)

Prizeidiot
Jul 27th, 2006, 06:22 AM
is a good sign that she is wining in doubles ;)
Yeah, beggars can't be choosers... winning doubles is better than winning nothing. Which was the situation a couple of weeks back :o

adam_ads_n
Jul 27th, 2006, 07:37 AM
Yeah, beggars can't be choosers... winning doubles is better than winning nothing. Which was the situation a couple of weeks back :o
But I remember Marta was back to form some weeks after her doubles title in Canberra ;)

adam_ads_n
Jul 27th, 2006, 07:41 AM
http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/uploadFiles/2006-07/25_3486105_1.jpg

Cincinnati, Ohio, USA: All four doubles finalists posed with their trophies Sunday afternoon in Cincinnati, namely champions Gisela Dulko (far left) and Maria Elena Camerin (middle left) and runners-up Marta Domachowska (middle right) and Sania Mirza (far right).
Winners can have a soup in their trophy, and runners up can put flowers in ;)

TTomek
Jul 27th, 2006, 10:50 AM
But I remember Marta was back to form some weeks after her doubles title in Canberra ;)
Canberra - Memphis

Cincinatti - US Open :devil:

I hope so ;)

adam_ads_n
Jul 27th, 2006, 09:31 PM
Canberra - Memphis

Cincinatti - US Open :devil:

I hope so ;)
I do hope so as well ;)

Look at my new avie ;)

Pszczelny
Jul 27th, 2006, 10:37 PM
I do hope so as well ;)

Look at my new avie ;)

back to Warsaw? :confused: ;)

adam_ads_n
Jul 28th, 2006, 12:02 AM
back to Warsaw? :confused: ;)
back to winning :lol:

adam_ads_n
Jul 28th, 2006, 01:38 AM
I dedicate my post no. 6000 to :woohoo: Marta :woohoo:

adam_ads_n
Jul 28th, 2006, 02:11 AM
Marta Domachowska / Marion Bartoli def. Jill Craybas / Meilen Tu 5:7, 6:4, 6:4

:yeah:

Prizeidiot
Jul 28th, 2006, 04:15 AM
Awesomeness!

Bartek
Jul 28th, 2006, 07:00 AM
I do hope so as well ;)

Look at my new avie ;)

GORGEOUS! ;) This is one of the best Marta's photo

Pszczelny
Jul 28th, 2006, 07:40 AM
Marta 173 doubles pts in 2 weeks :eek: :D

Pszczelny
Jul 28th, 2006, 07:40 AM
back to winning :lol:

good then :lol:

Pszczelny
Jul 28th, 2006, 07:41 AM
I dedicate my post no. 6000 to :woohoo: Marta :woohoo:

:woohoo:

Prizeidiot
Jul 28th, 2006, 08:22 AM
Marta 173 doubles pts in 2 weeks :eek: :D
Is there a way to transfer half of those to her singles points? :p

Prizeidiot
Jul 28th, 2006, 08:24 AM
GORGEOUS! ;) This is one of the best Marta's photo
Your avatar isn't too bad either ;)

adam_ads_n
Jul 28th, 2006, 02:32 PM
Is there a way to transfer half of those to her singles points? :p
unfortunately, there's no way :(

Dexter
Jul 28th, 2006, 05:27 PM
Some posters who actually saw her doubles matches claim that she is playing really good - is really the better player in the duo. Why the hell can't she transist her form from doubles to singles? :o

Better luck in San Diego (I hope she plays somehow)

Pszczelny
Jul 28th, 2006, 06:25 PM

in doubles maybe ;)

adam_ads_n
Jul 28th, 2006, 08:13 PM
Some posters who actually saw her doubles matches claim that she is playing really good - is really the better player in the duo. Why the hell can't she transist her form from doubles to singles? :o

I am sure she feels more confident in doubles - that is the reason. But I can see her back to singles form very soon, especially on hard surfaces :)

adam_ads_n
Jul 29th, 2006, 03:16 AM
Marta plays tommorow around 6 am cet (2 pm in Melbourne :lol: )

Prizeidiot
Jul 29th, 2006, 03:39 AM
2pm in Melbourne.... is there a scoreboard I can watch?

Niunia
Jul 29th, 2006, 01:04 PM
2pm in Melbourne.... is there a scoreboard I can watch?

http://www.bankofthewestclassic.com/scoreboard

I know that somewhere is link , that you can watch match online, but I can't find it :sad:

adam_ads_n
Jul 29th, 2006, 01:29 PM

I know that somewhere is link , that you can watch match online, but I can't find it :sad:
You can find "live scores" in the menu on the page or in the shedules/draws/results parts

Dexter
Jul 29th, 2006, 01:33 PM

I know that somewhere is link , that you can watch match online, but I can't find it :sad:http://gostanford.cstv.com/livestats/tennis/StanfordTennis.html and click Court1.

Niunia
Jul 29th, 2006, 02:09 PM
http://gostanford.cstv.com/livestats/tennis/StanfordTennis.html and click Court1.

:D Thanks Dexter

adam_ads_n
Jul 29th, 2006, 05:36 PM
:D Thanks Dexter
:lol: I misunderstood :haha:

Dexter
Jul 29th, 2006, 06:15 PM
:D Thanks Dexter:hatoff:

Prizeidiot
Jul 30th, 2006, 05:51 AM
http://gostanford.cstv.com/livestats/tennis/StanfordTennis.html and click Court1.
Ah, cheers. Even though I missed it :o

Prizeidiot
Jul 30th, 2006, 06:03 AM
Correction: no I haven't missed it

Pszczelny
Jul 30th, 2006, 07:09 AM
64 *30 -> 64 57 66 TB *6-3 -> 64 57 67(6) :angel:

Prizeidiot
Jul 30th, 2006, 07:26 AM
:sad:

Dexter
Jul 30th, 2006, 08:25 AM
choke! :o

georgekuo1017
Jul 30th, 2006, 03:24 PM
a pity

adam_ads_n
Jul 30th, 2006, 03:40 PM
it was such a choke....but I still appreciate beating Srebotnik / Peschke :)

TTomek
Jul 30th, 2006, 03:59 PM
Marta will have an official forum :D

Niunia
Jul 30th, 2006, 04:05 PM
Marta will have an official forum :D
How come ?

TTomek
Jul 30th, 2006, 04:07 PM
http://www.wtaworld.com/showpost.php?p=8658683&postcount=47

:D

Blackbeat
Jul 30th, 2006, 08:17 PM
Had anyone seen the that match? how were they playin??

Dexter
Jul 30th, 2006, 11:30 PM
Marta plays doubles in San Diego with Tatiana Golovin. :)

1st round - vs Bartoli/Peer :tape: :rolls:

Niunia
Jul 31st, 2006, 01:21 AM
The draw could be better

RAYMOND, Lisa / STOSUR, Samantha
BYE

BARTOLI, Marion / PEER, Shahar
DOMACHOWSKA, Marta / GOLOVIN, Tatiana

PESCHKE, Kveta / SANTANGELO, Mara
PENG, Shuai / TU, Meilen

JANKOVIC, Jelena / MATTEK, Bethanie
DEMENTIEVA, Elena / PENNETTA, Flavia

GROENEFELD, Anna-Lena / SHAUGHNESSY, Meghann
BYE

Prizeidiot
Jul 31st, 2006, 08:41 AM
Could be much better

By the way, great to hear Marta will get her our subforum

Blackbeat
Jul 31st, 2006, 05:30 PM
Marta plays only doubles this week too??

adam_ads_n
Jul 31st, 2006, 05:33 PM
Marta plays only doubles this week too??
yes, but she goes back to singles next week

Prizeidiot
Aug 1st, 2006, 08:18 AM
Is that her own choice, or is it because her ranking isn't high enough for the singles?

Dexter
Aug 1st, 2006, 12:20 PM
Is that her own choice, or is it because her ranking isn't high enough for the singles?San Diego was never on her schedule-list.

Prizeidiot
Aug 1st, 2006, 01:06 PM
OK, cool.

She has nothing to lose this summer in singles, hope she makes her move

Prizeidiot
Aug 3rd, 2006, 07:45 AM
Well, a brief stay in SD for Marta.

Her and Tatiana lost in the doubles last night :sad:

Prizeidiot
Aug 3rd, 2006, 07:46 AM
Oh, and YAY! for the subforum

Pszczelny
Aug 3rd, 2006, 07:50 AM
Oh, and YAY! for the subforum

:woohoo: :D

so.krist!na
Aug 3rd, 2006, 07:53 AM
:banana:Finally a fourm!

adam_ads_n
Aug 5th, 2006, 10:23 PM
yeah finally ;)

Dexter
Aug 5th, 2006, 10:29 PM
Let's win a MD match in Carson :help:

Niunia
Aug 6th, 2006, 04:21 AM
part of the draw

(3) Elena Dementieva vs. BYE
Julia Schruff vs. Q
Marta Domachowska vs. Paola Suarez (http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/players/playerprofiles/PlayerBio.asp?ID=&EntityID=1&CustomerID=0&OrderID=0&ReturnURL=/&PlayerID=190360)
(14) Shahar Peer vs. Peng Shuai

(12) Katarina Srebotnik vs. Anna Chakvetadze
Hana Sromova vs. Alona Bondarenko
Kveta Peschke vs. (WC) Bethanie Mattek
(8) Flavia Pennetta vs. BYE

What you think about it? :p Has she chance to win in first round?
Could be more dangerous opponent, so isn't that bad:angel: C'mon Marta :bounce:

georgekuo1017
Aug 6th, 2006, 04:58 AM
suarez could tough in my opinion

good luck anyway

Pszczelny
Aug 6th, 2006, 06:07 AM
go Marta in LA :rocker2:

Dexter
Aug 6th, 2006, 06:40 AM
I hope she gets good draw in doubles because I doubt she wins vs Poly! :unsure:

adam_ads_n
Aug 6th, 2006, 11:31 AM
Well...Paola is beatable, but it will be hard :scared:

Prizeidiot
Aug 6th, 2006, 01:05 PM
Yeah, Paola is is pretty good form, beat Safina this week, then took a set off Patty.

But who knows? Maybe Marta will come good again

Dexter
Aug 6th, 2006, 10:04 PM
Marta doesn't play doubles in Carson... Probably her ranking was to low...

Prizeidiot
Aug 7th, 2006, 09:10 AM
For doubles? I doubt it, she's had a good run lately.

Maybe she just wants to focus on the singles?

adam_ads_n
Aug 7th, 2006, 10:57 AM
Marta plays today at 7 pm cet. Livescore is available through Wtatour site > order of play :)

Dexter
Aug 7th, 2006, 08:11 PM
63 46 26. ugh.

Blackbeat
Aug 7th, 2006, 08:17 PM
:(

:sad:
:bigcry:

what will be her next tournament?

Pszczelny
Aug 7th, 2006, 08:21 PM
if she loses to Borwell, Dulko or Suarez then her another defeat won't be a sensation :angel:

go Marta, win your next match :rocker:

adam_ads_n
Aug 7th, 2006, 10:02 PM
if she loses to Borwell, Dulko or Suarez then her another defeat won't be a sensation :angel:

go Marta, win your next match :rocker:
I predict she will win one in Montreal :)

Prizeidiot
Aug 8th, 2006, 08:37 AM
I predict she will win at least one more match this year :p

Pszczelny
Aug 8th, 2006, 09:14 AM
I predict she will win at least one more match this year :p

if she will come to Opole 25K and play with Sonja Viskovich :)

adam_ads_n
Aug 8th, 2006, 10:03 AM
if she will come to Opole 25K and play with Sonja Viskovich :)
Sonja would be dabel baggeled in 22 minutes :p

UDACHi
Aug 9th, 2006, 05:28 PM
i've been a marta fan since 2005, but i don't think i've ever posted in here. :shrug:

she needs to get it together quick, damnit. :fiery:

adam_ads_n
Aug 9th, 2006, 06:23 PM
i've been a marta fan since 2005, but i don't think i've ever posted in here. :shrug:

she needs to get it together quick, damnit. :fiery:
yeah, she does :(

But I believe in her as a fan since 2004 ;)

adam_ads_n
Aug 11th, 2006, 11:17 PM
Marta plays Selima Sfar in Q-1round...but I think she may get a bye, because Selima was playing doubles in Stockholm

Pszczelny
Aug 12th, 2006, 10:48 AM
good chance for 10.5 pts qualy points :)

adam_ads_n
Aug 12th, 2006, 11:57 AM
good chance for 10.5 pts qualy points :)
Agreed ;) I'm only affraid of Osterloh a bit.

Dexter
Aug 12th, 2006, 12:10 PM
If she doesn't win a match there... then I doubt she will this year.

georgekuo1017
Aug 12th, 2006, 01:34 PM
marta needs to win a match now!

adam_ads_n
Aug 12th, 2006, 04:46 PM
If she doesn't win a match there... then I doubt she will this year.
And if she doesn't win a match in January, she will never beat anyone in her career?

TTomek
Aug 13th, 2006, 05:00 PM
Marta beat Sfar 6-3 6-0 in 42 min

:bolt:

Pszczelny
Aug 13th, 2006, 05:11 PM
:angel: Marta :kiss:

now win the second match today :wavey:

Niunia
Aug 13th, 2006, 08:01 PM
nice job Marta :)
In her 2nd qualy match she leads 6-2 , hope she win in 2 sets:)

part of doubles draw
(3) Peschke/Schiavone BYE
Domachowska/Mirza v. Garbin/Tu
Bartoli/Peer v. (wc) Dubois/Wozniak
A.Bondarenko/K.Bondarenko v. (5) Ruano Pascual/Suarez

Marta teamed up with Sania again:)

Dexter
Aug 13th, 2006, 08:33 PM
So Marta won over Pitu having had few problems... 62 62 (broken once in the 1st set).

I hope that boosts her confidence. And now she needs some good placement in the draw... I hope she doesn't draw Molik, Dechy, Peer or Pennetta... In any other case she has a shot at winning.

Good luck! :yeah:

TTomek
Aug 13th, 2006, 08:34 PM
Marta won the second match too

she def Salerni 6-2 6-2 :woohoo:

Aleksz
Aug 13th, 2006, 08:35 PM
:yeah: two victories in a row

TTomek
Aug 13th, 2006, 08:35 PM
Stefanie Dubois CAN [WC] - [Q]
Sania Mirza IND - [Q]
Lucie Safarova CZE - [Q]
[Q] - [Q]
Kveta Peschke CZE - [Q]
[Q] - [Q]
[Q] - Alicia Molik AUS
[Q] - Shahar Peer ISR
[Q] - Flavia Pennetta ITA [12]

what would be the best???

of course Q-Q

maybe Marta - Razzano :hehehe:

adam_ads_n
Aug 13th, 2006, 10:37 PM
Marta vs. Molik :lol:

I even won't try to bet who'll win :D

Dexter
Aug 13th, 2006, 10:49 PM
Bad luck... I want Ala to win more :sad:

georgekuo1017
Aug 13th, 2006, 11:16 PM
OMG molik in 1st round

adam_ads_n
Aug 14th, 2006, 01:05 AM
Bad luck... I want Ala to win more :sad:
I also cheer Ala's comeback, but this time I will root for Marta :)

Prizeidiot
Aug 14th, 2006, 08:28 AM
This is quite possibly the best day of my life in regards to tennis results. :D

I'm so happy Marta's strung some wins together. Good ones at that. It's about time some of that doubles form rubbed off

Pszczelny
Aug 14th, 2006, 10:26 AM
Marta :woohoo:

and nice R1 draw :yeah:

adam_ads_n
Aug 15th, 2006, 12:12 AM
Marta vs. Molik

tommorow on Eurosport :D

Can't wait! (although I hope noone will tell Marta this match is broadcasted:D )

polishprodigy
Aug 15th, 2006, 03:53 AM
I saw Marta play her match against Sfar.

I think Sfar was late coming in, as Domachowska was practicing about 1hr before the match, while Sfar was practicing 20min before the match started! Domachowska has a new coach - Sven Groenfeld? (he used to coach Pierce I think), he also coaches Kirilenko. Anyway, Marta practiced really well (but the last time I saw her she also practiced very well but it didn't translate in play). When she started her match against Sfar, Marta was a bit sluggish (I think one of Sfar's three games was a break of Marta's serve) but she gradually got into the match and hit some nice winners. There were quick games as Sfar had a hard time keeping up the pace with Marta's shots and would hit in the net or Marta would hit long or wide. Marta became more consistent mid-first set and took more control of the match. That is why she won the second set 6-0. Unfortunately, I did not see Marta's match against Salerni - I was just excited to see the next day that Marta had qualified ;)

Today I saw Marta practicing, she was doing well and was rallying against what looked to be Tian Tian Sun. I am glad she drew Molik - as I think that is a winnable match for Marta.

A funny note: After beating Sfar, Marta smiled at her coach and said "I won a match!" ;) :lol: She was very nice before and after the match, signing many autographs, posing in pictures with fans and just being in good spirits :)

GO MARTA!

Pszczelny
Aug 15th, 2006, 07:47 AM
Marta vs. Molik

tommorow on Eurosport :D

Can't wait! (although I hope noone will tell Marta this match is broadcasted:D )

and I was really sure of Marta's win :sobbing:

Pszczelny
Aug 15th, 2006, 07:54 AM
thanks Paul for the report :wavey:

nice to see Marta's in good mood :)

georgekuo1017
Aug 15th, 2006, 11:55 AM
Go Marta

adam_ads_n
Aug 15th, 2006, 12:26 PM
I saw Marta play her match against Sfar.

I think Sfar was late coming in, as Domachowska was practicing about 1hr before the match, while Sfar was practicing 20min before the match started! Domachowska has a new coach - Sven Groenfeld? (he used to coach Pierce I think), he also coaches Kirilenko. Anyway, Marta practiced really well (but the last time I saw her she also practiced very well but it didn't translate in play). When she started her match against Sfar, Marta was a bit sluggish (I think one of Sfar's three games was a break of Marta's serve) but she gradually got into the match and hit some nice winners. There were quick games as Sfar had a hard time keeping up the pace with Marta's shots and would hit in the net or Marta would hit long or wide. Marta became more consistent mid-first set and took more control of the match. That is why she won the second set 6-0. Unfortunately, I did not see Marta's match against Salerni - I was just excited to see the next day that Marta had qualified ;)

Today I saw Marta practicing, she was doing well and was rallying against what looked to be Tian Tian Sun. I am glad she drew Molik - as I think that is a winnable match for Marta.

A funny note: After beating Sfar, Marta smiled at her coach and said "I won a match!" ;) :lol: She was very nice before and after the match, signing many autographs, posing in pictures with fans and just being in good spirits :)

GO MARTA!
About Gronefeld: it's a temporary coach from Adidas, It would be cool if they decided to make a contract for a longer time, cause Sven is a very good coach.

I am happy that Marta is in good mood, all the best against Molik :)

Pszczelny
Aug 15th, 2006, 12:32 PM
was Marta's match against Clijsters in San Diego 2005 on Eurosport? :confused:

TTomek
Aug 15th, 2006, 12:33 PM
was Marta's match against Clijsters in San Diego 2005 on Eurosport? :confused:
against Dulko last year in Toronto it was :o

Blackbeat
Aug 15th, 2006, 12:35 PM

pls not remember me on this match... :rolleyes: :p :help:

Go Marta!!

Pszczelny
Aug 15th, 2006, 12:42 PM

this I know but what about San Diego?

adam_ads_n
Aug 15th, 2006, 01:32 PM
this I know but what about San Diego?
Nope, it wasn't :)

Matches that were broadcasted by Eurosport with Marta:

2004 - Marta vs. Amelie - Linz
2005 - Marta vs. Gisela - Toronto
2005 - Marta vs. ALG - Beijing
2005 - Marta vs. Iveta - Linz
2006 - Marta vs. Elena - on ES 2 :)

TTomek
Aug 15th, 2006, 01:43 PM
Nope, it wasn't :)

Matches that were broadcasted by Eurosport with Marta:

2004 - Marta vs. Amelie - Linz
2005 - Marta vs. Gisela - Toronto
2005 - Marta vs. ALG - Beijing
2005 - Marta vs. Iveta - Linz
2006 - Marta vs. Elena - on ES 2 :)
but 4 were live???

TTomek
Aug 15th, 2006, 01:46 PM
twice from Linz and twice frm Rogers Cup so I hope from Pekin too

adam_ads_n
Aug 15th, 2006, 01:49 PM
but 4 were live???
all were live. the match vs. ALG was live on Eurosport 2, and then re-transmitted on Eurosport :)

TTomek
Aug 15th, 2006, 01:57 PM
and vs Dechy in Warsaw???

Jakub
Aug 15th, 2006, 03:07 PM

GO MARTA!
:lol:
thanks Paweł :bounce:
:wavey:

adam_ads_n
Aug 15th, 2006, 03:11 PM
and vs Dechy in Warsaw???
I can't remember this one being broadcasted...maybe because I had matura exam at that day :)

Niunia
Aug 15th, 2006, 04:40 PM
I am watching Marta's match today :) On the tennis channel;)

Jakub
Aug 15th, 2006, 05:03 PM
all the best Marta :D :)

Niunia
Aug 15th, 2006, 06:37 PM
Marta won first set 7-6 , now play is suspended because of the rain :( Hope Marta stay focus and the delay won't be unlucky for her

Aleksz
Aug 15th, 2006, 06:53 PM
http://img314.imageshack.us/img314/4104/martazr5.gif

Niunia
Aug 15th, 2006, 07:44 PM
Marta won 7-6 7-6 !!!! I am so happy :) Good luck in next round...she plays against S. KUZNETSOVA :(

Pszczelny
Aug 15th, 2006, 08:15 PM
great win Marta :woohoo:

but expected :p
just fight against Swieta :)

Pszczelny
Aug 15th, 2006, 08:22 PM
I can't remember this one being broadcasted...maybe because I had matura exam at that day :)

yes, it was, and with JHH at AO as well ;)

so she won 1st time in her 8 chances :)
maybe I should count Wimby match on Polsat Sport :p

she is also the first Polish player who won on ES (Grzybcia lost, Aga lost, Asia lost) :angel:

BoucharDRules
Aug 15th, 2006, 09:07 PM
Today was the first time in a long time that I've seen Marta play. I thought she played great, especially on her serve. Molik is no slouch, and she was playing well too, so this was a great win.

Of course, Marta looked so beautiful as well. :hearts: :hearts: :kiss: :drool:

Dexter
Aug 15th, 2006, 09:15 PM
Congrats Marta. Really fought well and deserved this victory :yeah: This should be a big injection of confidence... Just do your best vs Swieta. :)

Pszczelny
Aug 16th, 2006, 12:19 AM
Marta/Sania lost to Garbin/Tu 6-3 2-6 5-7 :(

on their own wish - leading *5-3 in FS :o

adam_ads_n
Aug 16th, 2006, 12:26 AM
Marta vs. Sveta - tommorow, but even no Eurosport 2 coverage :o

It's the 3rd one on center court...Eurosport 2 shows 2 matches at 17 and 19, and Eurosport shows Golf at 20.45 :tape:

georgekuo1017
Aug 16th, 2006, 12:36 AM
congrats marta!!!

Prizeidiot
Aug 16th, 2006, 08:06 AM
Well the doubles streak is over. But she's winning singles again! :)

Dexter
Aug 16th, 2006, 09:28 AM
Marta vs. Sveta - tommorow, but even no Eurosport 2 coverage :o

It's the 3rd one on center court...Eurosport 2 shows 2 matches at 17 and 19, and Eurosport shows Golf at 20.45 :tape::retard: :help: :tape:

Pszczelny
Aug 16th, 2006, 09:30 AM
:retard: :help: :tape:

ditto :retard:

TTomek
Aug 16th, 2006, 11:00 AM
stupid ES :smash:

BoucharDRules
Aug 16th, 2006, 07:43 PM
Marta is trying her best against Kuznetsova. She doesn't seem to be serving as well as she did yesterday.

Tracy Austin says that she can't believe Marta is only #70, that she could be top 30.

adam_ads_n
Aug 16th, 2006, 08:45 PM
Marta is trying her best against Kuznetsova. She doesn't seem to be serving as well as she did yesterday.

Tracy Austin says that she can't believe Marta is only #70, that she could be top 30.
Can you write something more about this match? Did she play well on court and she lacks in serve, or it was worse than yesterday overall. (here in Poland we couldn't watch it :( )

I hope Tracy is right, and Marta will move up by good performances soon :)

Pszczelny
Aug 16th, 2006, 09:10 PM
Marta lost 1-6 3-6 but this match doesn't change my opinion it was a good tournament by Marta :yeah:

looking forward with hope :worship:

adam_ads_n
Aug 16th, 2006, 09:12 PM
Marta lost 1-6 3-6 but this match doesn't change my opinion it was a good tournament by Marta :yeah:

looking forward with hope :worship:
if she improved so much so fast...i am sure she'll achieve a lot on hard courts :)

georgekuo1017
Aug 16th, 2006, 11:36 PM
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f133/georgeguo1017/Marta%20Domachowska/rogers_cup_4_15_33.jpg

Prizeidiot
Aug 17th, 2006, 08:27 AM
Lost to Svetlana, but I'd say it's been a good week for Marta :)

TTomek
Aug 19th, 2006, 01:32 PM
How many times were you requested to come on court?

Groeneveld: I was on court four times so far, once with Kirilenko and three times with Domachowska. My main goal is to give them support mentally and also talk about strategy. I'd like to give them a clear picture of a game plan without confusing them. I hope that it also helps to relax them.

hmmm...

adam_ads_n
Aug 19th, 2006, 01:47 PM

Groeneveld: I was on court four times so far, once with Kirilenko and three times with Domachowska. My main goal is to give them support mentally and also talk about strategy. I'd like to give them a clear picture of a game plan without confusing them. I hope that it also helps to relax them.

hmmm...
Marta must have called him during qualifying, or maybe 3 times against Kuzzy? ;)

Btw - Marta's match is in youtube :)

Niunia
Aug 19th, 2006, 01:58 PM

hmmm...

Groeneveld was coaching Marta during match against Molik.Domachowska called him on the court 10 minutes after match has started...ok, maybe not even ten min. i believe it was after they have finished the 2nd game in first set.
The comentator said that Groeneveld advised Marta to keep Alicia out of the balance by forcing her to run.
I think that Marta is that kind of player that the coaching on the court help
her a lot....Mentally, most of all, just like Mr.Groeneveld said.

Marta must have called him during qualifying, or maybe 3 times against Kuzzy? ;)

Maybe one during match against Molik and two against Kuzzy. ;)
thx for the video... :kiss:

I can't find it :sad:

georgekuo1017
Aug 19th, 2006, 02:21 PM

thanks for the vids

TTomek
Aug 19th, 2006, 02:49 PM
Niunia go there

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Domachowska

it's the whole match in 14 parts :eek:

adam_ads_n
Aug 19th, 2006, 02:56 PM
thanks for the vids
I only linked to them - not posted :lol:

Pszczelny
Aug 19th, 2006, 05:32 PM
I only linked to them - not posted :lol:

don't be so modest :p

TTomek
Aug 19th, 2006, 06:28 PM
great stats frim match against Molik :bounce:

Pszczelny
Aug 21st, 2006, 08:49 PM
Forest Hills draw:

(1) Lucie Safarova - Elena Vesnina
Meghann Shaughnessy - Marta Domachowska
(3) Lourdes Dominguez-Lino - Iveta Benesova
(WC) Alexa Glatch - Sania Mirza

Julia Schruff - Anna Smashnova
Martina Sucha - (4) Sybille Bammer
Emilie Loit - Maria Elena Camerin
Severine Bremond - (2) Sofia Arvidsson

you can do it Marta :D

Niunia
Aug 21st, 2006, 09:33 PM
dawaj Marta!

adam_ads_n
Aug 21st, 2006, 11:35 PM
c'mon Marta!! Win it :angel:

georgekuo1017
Aug 22nd, 2006, 04:27 AM
good luck marta!

Prizeidiot
Aug 22nd, 2006, 09:47 AM
Only a 16 draw?

Ah well, it gives Marta a good chance of winning :)

adam_ads_n
Aug 22nd, 2006, 08:18 PM
Lost :(

Please - do not make any cheering threads for Marta in tourneys forums. If she doesn't have any - she wins at least a match :D

TTomek
Aug 22nd, 2006, 08:37 PM
Lost :(

Please - do not make any cheering threads for Marta in tourneys forums. If she doesn't have any - she wins at least a match :D

I thought so too ;)

Pszczelny
Aug 22nd, 2006, 08:57 PM
omg, Marta losing to Shaughnessy :eek: :help: :o

back to crap times :sobbing:
from 2 weeks ago :p

adam_ads_n
Aug 22nd, 2006, 09:04 PM
omg, Marta losing to Shaughnessy :eek: :help: :o

back to crap times :sobbing:
from 2 weeks ago :p
2 weeks ago Meghann almost beat Serena W :p

Amelie lost in the 1st match in Birmingham, and then won Wimbledon though :angel:

Niunia
Aug 22nd, 2006, 09:06 PM
hope Marta gets nice spot in US Open:)

adam_ads_n
Aug 22nd, 2006, 09:32 PM
hope Marta gets nice spot in US Open:)
I expect at least 3rd round with a good draw :)

Pszczelny
Aug 22nd, 2006, 09:37 PM
2 weeks ago Meghann almost beat Serena W :p

Serena who? :confused: :p
before that match Marta won 6 last matches against Americans (7 with Venus' w/o :p ) including 2 wins over Shaughnessy ;)
such matches like that today should be won easily by Marta but I guess the form isn't enough good :angel: yet :p

Amelie lost in the 1st match in Birmingham, and then won Wimbledon though :angel:

yes, I'm sure too that Marta will win US Open 2006 :wavey:

adam_ads_n
Aug 22nd, 2006, 10:41 PM
Serena who? :confused: :p
before that match Marta won 6 last matches against Americans (7 with Venus' w/o :p ) including 2 wins over Shaughnessy ;)
such matches like that today should be won easily by Marta but I guess the form isn't enough good :angel: yet :p

yes, I'm sure too that Marta will win US Open 2006 :wavey:
Serena "Big-ass" Williams :lol:

Remember that Meghann was playing very well lately, so I think it was the best game of the day.

Hmm...maybe not this year (But 4th round would be enough :lol: )

Dexter
Aug 23rd, 2006, 11:57 AM
Marta had Triple MP (Mightymirza wrote)... DF on one MP! :tape:

Embarrassing :o

TTomek
Aug 23rd, 2006, 11:58 AM
Marta was 5-4 and 40-0 in the second, so she had 3 MPs in row :bigcry:

adam_ads_n
Aug 23rd, 2006, 12:30 PM
Marta had Triple MP (Mightymirza wrote)... DF on one MP! :tape:

Embarrassing :o
Not really...she just couldn't do with the pressure.

Pszczelny
Aug 23rd, 2006, 12:36 PM
Not really...she just couldn't do with the pressure.

in that moment she knew she could win that tournament but it would put too much pressure on her at US Open so she decided to lose that match :angel:

smart girl :devil: :p

adam_ads_n
Aug 23rd, 2006, 12:44 PM
in that moment she knew she could win that tournament but it would put too much pressure on her at US Open so she decided to lose that match :angel:

smart girl :devil: :p

But reallly - look what Mightymirza wrote as well:

Yeah it was a very tight match but she was playing amazing..Both of them actually..They were veryy fast..I dont know marta hits ball so well..She also moves well..Well hope she lives upto her talent soon..Her 2nd serve can be soo hayways at sometime though..They come at crucial points!!

Dexter
Aug 23rd, 2006, 12:52 PM
Not really...she just couldn't do with the pressure.and that's what I find embarrassing most.

adam_ads_n
Aug 23rd, 2006, 01:03 PM
and that's what I find embarrassing most.
I think being double baggeled would be more embarassing. I rather found it as quite sad, and unlucky.

Dexter
Aug 23rd, 2006, 01:08 PM
I think being double baggeled would be more embarassing. I rather found it as quite sad, and unlucky.Call it as you want. For me DFing on own MP and ending up losing is embarrasing.

adam_ads_n
Aug 23rd, 2006, 01:09 PM
Call it as you want. For me DFing on own MP and ending up losing is embarrasing.
your opinion ;)

Dexter
Aug 23rd, 2006, 01:14 PM
Plus as arguably her biggest fan you jinxed her changing your avatar after her win over Alicia :ignore:

One swallow doesn't mean it's spring-time. Be more patient. :)

adam_ads_n
Aug 23rd, 2006, 01:17 PM
Plus as arguably her biggest fan you jinxed her changing your avatar after her win over Alicia :ignore:

One swallow doesn't mean it's spring-time. Be more patient. :)
Yeah...my fault :haha:

But remember she won 3 matches in a row then. Still I won't change it till ending of her US Open campaign :angel:

adam_ads_n
Aug 23rd, 2006, 01:19 PM

But remember she won 3 matches in a row then. Still I won't change it till ending of her US Open campaign :angel:
or maybe I will, but only a bit.

Dexter
Aug 23rd, 2006, 01:22 PM

But remember she won 3 matches in a row then. Still I won't change it till ending of her US Open campaign :angel:I don't think it will help her... :unsure:

TTomek
Aug 23rd, 2006, 01:24 PM
I wonder what will you Dexter do after 1st round loss of Ana :rolleyes:

TTomek
Aug 23rd, 2006, 01:26 PM
btw I will change to my old avatar :lol:

adam_ads_n
Aug 23rd, 2006, 01:31 PM
I wonder what will you Dexter do after 1st round loss of Ana :rolleyes:
I think she won't lose in the 1st round :)

Dexter
Aug 23rd, 2006, 01:32 PM
I wonder what will you Dexter do after 1st round loss of Ana :rolleyes:I would be sad.

Anyway I'm in 7th heaven since Monday (boy she pwn'd Hingis :drool: ) and I'm too optimistic to think she will crush out that soon. I wrote her nice letter yesterday :D

Hope you got what I meant by bolding certain words :D

TTomek
Aug 23rd, 2006, 01:32 PM
I think she won't lose in the 1st round :)
hope she will play against Serena :p

Dexter
Aug 23rd, 2006, 01:34 PM
hope she will play against Serena :pyou're such a Serena hater :hearts: you'd got heaps of red dots should you write that in GM :lol: :tape:

Aleksz
Aug 23rd, 2006, 01:34 PM
hope she will play against Serena :p

:fiery:

Dexter
Aug 23rd, 2006, 01:37 PM
:fiery:no worry IMO. If Ana plays like she did in Montreal's final she could be a threat for anybody :shrug:

Oh well, we'll get to know what's the draw in a couple of hours :bounce:

Aleksz
Aug 23rd, 2006, 01:39 PM
no worry IMO. If Ana plays like she did in Montreal's final she could be a threat for anybody :shrug:

I'd avoid being so trustful

TTomek
Aug 23rd, 2006, 01:41 PM
I'd avoid being so trustful
:bounce:

TTomek
Aug 23rd, 2006, 01:42 PM
you're such a Serena hater :hearts: you'd got heaps of red dots should you write that in GM :lol: :tape:
Serena is second on my hater list!!!! :p

Aleksz
Aug 23rd, 2006, 01:42 PM
Serena is second on my hater list!!!! :p

who's in 1st place? :rolleyes:

TTomek
Aug 23rd, 2006, 01:43 PM
who's in 1st place? :rolleyes:
guess :rolleyes:

Dexter
Aug 23rd, 2006, 01:43 PM
I'd avoid being so trustfulnothing wrong with being faithful ;) plus for me she can lose every match from now on and I'd not adore her tad bit less than I do now :cool:

Aleksz
Aug 23rd, 2006, 01:44 PM
guess :rolleyes:

:shrug: