Bette_Midler
Oct 24th, 2005, 06:12 AM
I hate it when players withdraw after the draw
In this case she could knew this before

I agree :o

Btw: Amélie :o :rolleyes: :sad:

jaex
Oct 24th, 2005, 10:12 AM
You guys are so weird. When she says she is going to play.... you said why is she playing since she said she is exhausted.. blah blah blah.. oh its an excuse for her previous two lost. whatever!
Then when she is not playing..again..blah blah blah....whatever! Always love to find fault in whatever she does and says. What a sad bunch!
If the players that you love is affected because of this i am sorry... but if the player is good enough..she wont be affected by any of it. Dont blame Amelie.. blame the player that you like for not being a good player. :(

LostGlory
Oct 24th, 2005, 10:20 AM
This is unfair to say but I think Amelie wanted to see how the draw will turn out and having such a tough draw and a possible clash with Tati in the fist match and if she comes through it then another possible tough clash with Ana and if she wins that then its schyder and maybe Elena so a tough draw all through to the final....4 very hard matches I dont think she can handle that right now....she should rest and not even play Advanta....just go to the YEC if she qualifies.....

*JR*
Oct 24th, 2005, 12:01 PM
Poor G & G! (Griffin & Gerd, the guy with the unofficial Momo site, an Austrian who goes there every year). So what's he gonna do with all those "Best Wishes" type notes, inc. those from here that Griff asked her fans to send him? :scratch: I could deliver them if she PP (Plays Philly) but would diss Coach Courteau. :lol:

mr_burns
Oct 24th, 2005, 12:04 PM
I really like Amelie..Love to watch her and I really wish her all the best

But this time it was obvious that she will pull out
And this traces to situations where LL gets a first round bye and i hate it

LostGlory
Oct 24th, 2005, 12:08 PM
I really like Amelie..Love to watch her and I really wish her all the best

But this time it was obvious that she will pull out
And this traces to situations where LL gets a first round bye and i hate it
Actually I think 2 lucky loosers will play each other in the first round....filling up Amelie's gap...

Bette_Midler
Oct 24th, 2005, 12:14 PM
Poor G & G! (Griffin & Gerd, the guy with the unofficial Momo site, an Austrian who goes there every year). So what's he gonna do with all those "Best Wishes" type notes, inc. those from here that Griff asked her fans to send him? :scratch: I could deliver them if she PP (Plays Philly) but would diss Coach Courteau. :lol:

:sad: :sad: :sad:

que cruel eres JR :o

Maryamator
Oct 24th, 2005, 12:17 PM
why did she withdraw after the draw..i hate it wen sum1 withdrawz after the draw..

stenen
Oct 24th, 2005, 12:20 PM

A long while back I enjoyed your posts. But lately it seems that you're on this ridiculous crusade against Griffin and Amélie's fans/supporters. I find it incredibly sad and pathetic. My first positive impression of you has taken 180° turn.
Luckily Amé hasn't planned to play in Philly. :D

stenen
Oct 24th, 2005, 12:23 PM
why did she withdraw after the draw..i hate it wen sum1 withdrawz after the draw..

Yes, she should have done it earlier but like I said in another thread, when you're completely out of it, it's hard to make decision.
She doesn't have a tendency for late withdraws so please cut her some slack this time.

Munchen
Oct 24th, 2005, 12:31 PM
Momo - Rest Up. :)

Sonja
Oct 24th, 2005, 12:56 PM

Gerd will continue on quite happily running/supporting the Linz website and Griffin will continue on quite happily here, helping to moderate this site. A few best wishes notes to a player could hardly be considered a crusade.

What you're making of Amélie, Loic, her fans, etc., is considered altogether something different. It tells us a great deal that you're so concerned. ;)

griffin
Oct 24th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Yes, she should have done it earlier but like I said in another thread, when you're completely out of it, it's hard to make decision.
She doesn't have a tendency for late withdraws so please cut her some slack this time.

What stenen said :wavey:

Momo - get some rest, get your head on right, and come back strong :)

*JR*
Oct 24th, 2005, 01:13 PM
Gerd will continue on quite happily running/supporting the Linz website and Griffin will continue on quite happily here, helping to moderate this site. A few best wishes notes to a player could hardly be considered a crusade.

What you're making of Amélie, Loic, her fans, etc., is considered altogether something different. It tells us a great deal that you're so concerned. ;)
Where did I say anything about a crusade? (I'll leave that to the Committed Christians here, like my old friend JustineTime).

:wavey:

Linnie
Oct 24th, 2005, 08:03 PM
She's not the first player to withdraw after a draw was done, and she won't be the last.

What griff, Sonja and stenen said ^ ;)

Jenny.C.Fan
Oct 24th, 2005, 09:14 PM
Not suprising, im pleased she has pulled out she needs a break

Melly Flew Us
Oct 24th, 2005, 11:08 PM
blah.
don't play anything til the oz open.

swiss
Oct 25th, 2005, 07:39 AM
She's not the first player to withdraw after a draw was done, and she won't be the last.

What griff, Sonja and stenen said ^ ;)

what Linnie Griff, Sonja and Stenen said :worship:
allez Amé, ne reviens que pour "botter" quelques jolies paires de fesses :tape: :p

Zauber
Oct 25th, 2005, 07:54 AM
I usually find organizations are tough on players.
However some behavior of players is unacceptable.
In this case it shows no respect for anyone else.
Some big names seem to be able to get away with it.
I am asuming from this thread, that she had no valid reason such as injury.
Otherwise my comment does not apply.

suzie
Oct 25th, 2005, 08:08 AM
I usually find organizations are tough on players.
However some behavior of players is unacceptable.
In this case it shows no respect for anyone else.
Some big names seem to be able to get away with it.
I am asuming from this thread, that she had no valid reason such as injury.
Otherwise my comment does not apply.
Of course she doesn't! She was at home and thought "what if I go to Tahiti monday instead of getting to Linz and play?" :scratch: And so she did!
I like to believe that players withdraw when they can't play. To make you happy, the official wtatour claims she has an aductor strain. She's officially injured.
;)

suzie
Oct 25th, 2005, 08:09 AM
what Swiss, Linnie, Griffin, Sonya and Stenen said!

LostGlory
Oct 25th, 2005, 09:51 AM

Useless Jealous Remarks.:rolleyes: . .. And another Smart Azz :o

LostGlory
Oct 25th, 2005, 09:53 AM
Get Good rest Amelie...we support whatever you decide.....see you when you are ready...:kiss: :hug:

marmite1
Oct 25th, 2005, 09:57 AM
Get Good rest Amelie...we support whatever you decide.....see you when you are ready...:kiss: :hug:

:yeah: