PDA

View Full Version : The " tati salvages her year in Philly" thread.

martirogi
Oct 19th, 2005, 01:57 AM
Last year she finshed ranked 27. With points coming off from her last two tournies of 2004 she'll be in about the same position. The only way to salvage this year would be to improve her year end rank. So let's cheer on Tati to accomplish this by winning a couple matches.

ALLEZ TATIANA!!!

VAMOS TATIX!!

UDECHI TATS!

You can do it Tania. :yeah:

yukon145
Oct 19th, 2005, 03:24 AM
C'mon Tati!

Derek.
Oct 19th, 2005, 03:42 AM
Time to fight hard Tatiana! :D

selyoink
Oct 19th, 2005, 04:00 AM
Get a couple of good wins Tati.

Oural56
Oct 19th, 2005, 05:32 AM
Go Tatiana, after this great fight against Ana, I'm sure you really want to win good match
Allez Tati!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship: :)

Laikade
Oct 19th, 2005, 09:47 AM
Not other win because she stops her season and I think it's the right decision, she needs to take care of her ankle. She also revealed some infos on her new coach: "He's French, lives in Florida and has coached great players".

Any guess? ;)

rseto
Oct 19th, 2005, 10:25 AM
Not other win because she stops her season and I think it's the right decision, she needs to take care of her ankle. She also revealed some infos on her new coach: "He's French, lives in Florida and has coached great players".

Any guess? ;)

ooh, thanks for the news! i also think it's a good decision.

hmm, who was the coach that grosjean previously had? not sure if he's a great player though. :)

it could be benhabiles? can she afford him? does he coach girls? :lol:

Oural56
Oct 19th, 2005, 11:56 AM
It was the last match of Tati this season?

Laikade
Oct 19th, 2005, 01:28 PM
;)
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1551/tati009sf.th.jpg (http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tati009sf.jpg)
;)

martirogi
Oct 19th, 2005, 01:30 PM
shes not playing here? :confused:

Harju.
Oct 19th, 2005, 01:32 PM
Tania needs to step it up. She needed a WC cause she wasn't in the early commitment list. She also commited to Linz seemingly though she needed a WC. I say take a week off and get ready for Philly :banana:

Vamos Tania :hearts:

Harju.
Oct 19th, 2005, 01:36 PM
;)
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1551/tati009sf.th.jpg (http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tati009sf.jpg)
;)
Learnt French for like 2 months before quitting, I think the news wrote about Tati's future coach and she's talking about tendon achilles.

Laikade
Oct 19th, 2005, 01:57 PM
Learnt French for like 2 months before quitting, I think the news wrote about Tati's future coach and she's talking about tendon achilles.
Exactly!! Bravo :D

Harju.
Oct 19th, 2005, 02:02 PM
Exactly!! Bravo :D
:o Thanks. I'm thinking to re-learn back that language,

Coach will do wonders to her career. :banana:

am13
Oct 19th, 2005, 02:45 PM
Tarik BENHABILES ! Great news ! :)

AK-DH Fan
Oct 19th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Good Luck Tati!!!!!!!:)

yukon145
Oct 19th, 2005, 06:41 PM
is that Roddick's old coach? and is her season over, someone please explain!

souam
Oct 19th, 2005, 07:42 PM
wow. Benhabilès! this guy is French? :retard:
so Tati's gonna have Roddick's serve. :lol:
do your best if you play Tati! :bounce:
if not: rest and come back strong, girl! :hug:

martirogi
Oct 19th, 2005, 08:00 PM
ok this is just confusion and hysteria. if you post info or news please link articles so they can be verified.

willrock
Oct 19th, 2005, 11:00 PM
This is not hysteria, just the article...
Benhabiles is a great coach! Good choice Tati ;)
Im sad if she doesn't play Philly... But it would be for a better season 2006.

TatiAnnahølic
Oct 28th, 2005, 07:47 PM
Tati won't play here :)

have fun in your holidays Tats!! :D :cool:

yukon145
Oct 28th, 2005, 08:15 PM
im really glad Tati isn't playing here! enjoy your time off Tati, take a break but work hard too. im looking forward to 2006!

rseto
Oct 28th, 2005, 11:14 PM
tati, don't have too much fun in miami! take some weeks off and then start working hard. i know you can have a good 2006!

souam
Nov 2nd, 2005, 02:27 PM
Rest, have fun, work and come back to us strong and motivated Tati. :hug:

Mush
Nov 3rd, 2005, 12:40 PM
Finaly, a word on tati's season:
As for me, we should be happy with it.
Everybody knows that the second year on the tour is always one of the hardest one: the oponments know your game et know your name ! and the fans want a lot of victories, a better ranking, that you win a tournament....
but for the girl who is only 17... it's hard to assume it.
And I think that Tati, Tania, Tatania or whatever her nickname is, has acheived a good season.
Her ranking is the same.... no crash into the top 15, but no fall in the top 60 either (we can talk about sprem, stosur....) I know that Tatiana deserves better comparaison than it but we have to be happy with her ranking.
She made a semi final in Charleston, a good asian tourney....beat Venus, Petrova.. but lost twice to Ivanovic and once to Vaidisova: of course everybody says that it will be hard for her to beat those oponments, but she has time to do it... and moreover when she has finaly a coach...
so will it be benhabiles, i think so, but what will they do together. I remember that gasquet did not work a lot of time with him and we all know that Tati is an independant girl and that she needs to have a lot of confidence in her coach to work well with him.
Let's hope that the association will be good et will have enough time to make tati progress.
She really deserves a better Service (no DF) and a better Volley.

So Tati, let's have fun in Miami, but work also hard because we are all waiting for an amazing 2006 season with great victories but almost with a great smile on your face all over the year.

yukon145
Nov 3rd, 2005, 03:49 PM
Finaly, a word on tati's season:
As for me, we should be happy with it.
Everybody knows that the second year on the tour is always one of the hardest one: the oponments know your game et know your name ! and the fans want a lot of victories, a better ranking, that you win a tournament....
but for the girl who is only 17... it's hard to assume it.
And I think that Tati, Tania, Tatania or whatever her nickname is, has acheived a good season.
Her ranking is the same.... no crash into the top 15, but no fall in the top 60 either (we can talk about sprem, stosur....) I know that Tatiana deserves better comparaison than it but we have to be happy with her ranking.
She made a semi final in Charleston, a good asian tourney....beat Venus, Petrova.. but lost twice to Ivanovic and once to Vaidisova: of course everybody says that it will be hard for her to beat those oponments, but she has time to do it... and moreover when she has finaly a coach...
so will it be benhabiles, i think so, but what will they do together. I remember that gasquet did not work a lot of time with him and we all know that Tati is an independant girl and that she needs to have a lot of confidence in her coach to work well with him.
Let's hope that the association will be good et will have enough time to make tati progress.
She really deserves a better Service (no DF) and a better Volley.

So Tati, let's have fun in Miami, but work also hard because we are all waiting for an amazing 2006 season with great victories but almost with a great smile on your face all over the year.

well said.