PDA

View Full Version : Mary number 4 at the WTA race and french number 1 LOL

saby
Oct 16th, 2005, 02:10 PM
Tomorrow Mary will be ranked number 4 at the race and french number 1, she is qualify for the Masters at 99%... LOL :devil:

Congratulation for Moscow victory

you are the best Mary

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

aimee20
Oct 16th, 2005, 02:15 PM
I'm so happy :bounce: :bounce:

Mark Spruce
Oct 16th, 2005, 02:42 PM
I am so happy and so very very proud

Mark

p.s Always The Ladies French Number 1

MPStylee
Oct 16th, 2005, 02:46 PM
Did you see the picture with Mary and the trophy!!! She looks so good!!! and happy!!!

pierce_fanatic
Oct 16th, 2005, 02:54 PM
omg number 4 :eek: :eek: :eek:

this is unbelievable !!!!

well done mary !! you totally deserve this ! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Wizzy Maryfan
Oct 16th, 2005, 03:12 PM
I think it's wrong Mary will be number 5, with nearly 700 points behind Mauresmo !

Mary won 396 by winning Moscow, and Mauresmo won't lose any points this week, will she ?

Mauresmo will defend points during Linz and Philadelphie, not before - ;)

stenen
Oct 16th, 2005, 03:13 PM
:worship: :worship: Mary :worship: :worship:

stenen
Oct 16th, 2005, 03:18 PM
I think it's wrong Mary will be number 5, with nearly 700 points behind Mauresmo !

Mary won 396 by winning Moscow, and Mauresmo won't lose any points this week, will she ?

Yes, you're right. But still, Mary is amazing, to me the #1 French player. :worship:

Wizzy Maryfan
Oct 16th, 2005, 03:43 PM
Yes, you're right. But still, Mary is amazing, to me the #1 French player. :worship:

of course !

And, she will be the french number one at the race so, it seems that's she the best French in 2oo5 :angel:

Mary has no point to defend until her final in Paris, ie until JUNE 2006, so ...
It's quite sure that she will be better ranked than Amelie soon, and I really think she has a great opportunity to clim to the top spot, or at least to the top 3, because, i'have already said it, she's the player on tour who has won the most points since Rome ! (Kim Clijsters is the second, of course !)

Go Mary !

She has to become the number one, she has to win another Slam, to win the YEC, and, hmm ... to beat Kim Clijsters :D (and to kick Sharapova's ass cause she's really a bad person and i would be overjoyed to see Mary beating her :angel: )

saby
Oct 16th, 2005, 04:35 PM

Journalist said it on tv during the match :confused: :confused:

ClaudiaZ-S
Oct 16th, 2005, 04:38 PM
Journalist said it on tv during the match :confused: :confused:
N°4 in the race & n°1 in France :)

saby
Oct 16th, 2005, 04:47 PM
N°4 in the race & n°1 in France :)

Stupid journalists ;)

but anyway mary is the number 1 for me lol :lol:

atoutix
Oct 16th, 2005, 04:57 PM
GREAT GREAT GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Mary !! you are fabolous !! :hearts:

sebbe
Oct 16th, 2005, 07:18 PM
Mary, our true queen and now the true french queen.

Go Mary!!

suzie
Oct 16th, 2005, 07:21 PM
Sorry to be a pain but Mary is not the French N.1! not yet :lol:

http://www.fft.fr/competitions/classement.html

Classement première série 2006
Amélie VI, Richard Ier
(14/10 - 16h32) - La FFT a publié ce vendredi le nouveau classement de la première série. Fait majeur: Richard Gasquet (19 ans et quatre mois seulement) détrone Sébastien Grosjean à la place de n°1. Le Marseillais était à ce poste depuis quatre ans. Chez les dames, Amélie Mauresmo (26 ans) est sacrée pour la sixième année consécutive, devant Mary Pierce (par ailleurs gagnante à Moscou)

Saying this, I have to add that like most of you, also for me, Mary is the fittiest french player atm! her year has been absolutely fantastic, she has my total respect and admiration. :worship: I wouldn't like to see her overtaking Amélie in the rankings but that of course is my very parcial way of seeing it. ;)