PDA

View Full Version : Old shoes

leftbrian
Oct 16th, 2005, 12:51 AM
Did anyone notice the shoes Mary are wearing are at least 3 or 4 years old?
I hope Nike signs her back. It's really their loss now that she's been playing so well.

sebbe
Oct 16th, 2005, 01:25 AM
Did anyone notice the shoes Mary are wearing are at least 3 or 4 years old?
I hope Nike signs her back. It's really their loss now that she's been playing so well.

She was also wearing them at acura classic. Mabye there is some lucky in those shoes;)

MPStylee
Oct 16th, 2005, 01:45 AM
I think it's cool she has no sponsor!!! It's like she's doing it on her own and she still has wicked rsults! It sets her aparts from the others and she definitely shouldn't go back to Nike!!! They suck anyway they didn't think she could cut it!!!

Good Luck in Kremlin Final!!!

MissTennisFan
Oct 16th, 2005, 02:05 AM
I think it's cool she has no sponsor!!! It's like she's doing it on her own and she still has wicked rsults! It sets her aparts from the others and she definitely shouldn't go back to Nike!!! They suck anyway they didn't think she could cut it!!!

I agree... they just don't deserve Mary at this point.

ashwu
Oct 16th, 2005, 02:07 AM
i'm totally ok with it. those old shoes bring luck~

Mark Spruce
Oct 16th, 2005, 02:10 AM
Hello,

I agree with you as well.

Let Mary do her own thing, it is having grear results. Long may in continue.

Mark

Lu_Weird
Oct 16th, 2005, 05:12 AM
Hey, Guys, I was totally agree you that Mary should has her own design line...but I just found if there is no sponser it mean won't amont of money(sorry for money word)..If there's sponser it might million dollars every year. Of course I know money is nothing important to Mary compair the champion title..