PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of Mary in Moscow

pierce0415
Oct 11th, 2005, 11:57 PM
http://www.wtatour.com/global/photogallery/moscow/f_17.jpghttp://www.wtatour.com/global/photogallery/moscow/f_18.jpg

She Looks Great :D

Mark Spruce
Oct 12th, 2005, 12:40 AM
Mary looks so amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

Janela TeddyBear
Oct 15th, 2005, 06:06 AM
Guys, I've seen Mary yesterday and on wednesday. I'm shocked!!!! =)=)=) she's awesome!!! I talked to her and david. I hope that i'll put here photos and my story about it in a while. She really loves her fans and she gives signes to everyone who asks, not like many players... =)

dania
Oct 15th, 2005, 06:34 AM
That`s great,ell us more.

borchuk
Oct 15th, 2005, 08:15 AM
Mary on Moscow

Photo by Alfa, specially for http://www.wtatour.ru

http://img414.imageshack.us/img414/3658/18sj.jpg

Lu_Weird
Oct 15th, 2005, 09:08 AM
Just tell us Teddybear....I can't wait!!!

Mark Spruce
Oct 15th, 2005, 11:31 AM
Hello,

You are so lucky. SHe is amazing and can't wait to see your pics of her.

Mark

Guys, I've seen Mary yesterday and on wednesday. I'm shocked!!!! =)=)=) she's awesome!!! I talked to her and david. I hope that i'll put here photos and my story about it in a while. She really loves her fans and she gives signes to everyone who asks, not like many players... =)

mamno_MARYFAN
Oct 15th, 2005, 03:36 PM
Yes...this is so exciting...Janela you are so LUCKY...!!!!:wavey:

I have never heard anyone, Mary-fan or no Mary-fan, badmouthing Mary whenever they see her in person...she's such a nice person...really!!!!:cool:

Janela...lookin forward to your pics!!!!:angel:

Janela TeddyBear
Oct 16th, 2005, 06:14 AM
hello again. Sorry, I can't write much now, because I have to prepare to go to the tennis matches today. I hope that in the middle of the week I can write the full story.
You know, yesterday I talked to David again=) and gave the present to Mary.

Actually, I never thought that i;m lucky and what is happenning now...I just can't believe it. And if (hope not) I can't do anything today I'm still happy because I;ve had much for three days.

Thanx, guys! Hope my story won't take long... =)=)

Mark Spruce
Oct 16th, 2005, 10:02 AM
Hello Janela,

I would love to put yout story up on my site. If you do not mind ???

Mark

Scotso
Oct 16th, 2005, 11:38 AM
We need pics of Mary with the trophy! :bounce:

ClaudiaZ-S
Oct 16th, 2005, 11:40 AM
Mary :yeah: n°4 in race !

Mark Spruce
Oct 16th, 2005, 11:43 AM
yes pics of Mary i am looking right now

but none yet

Mark

ashwu
Oct 16th, 2005, 05:06 PM
some great pics of the final
http://sports.sina.com.cn/tennis/photo/20713/index.shtml

Mark Spruce
Oct 17th, 2005, 12:31 AM
thank you ASH !!!!!!

Mark

borchuk
Oct 17th, 2005, 01:43 PM
Mary in Moscow

Photo by Detonator, specially for http://www.wtatour.ru/

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/8184/mary5bd.jpg

Mark Spruce
Oct 17th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Mary looks amazing !!!!!!!!!!

Mark

Mary in Moscow

Photo by Detonator, specially for http://www.wtatour.ru/

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/8184/mary5bd.jpg

MissTennisFan
Oct 17th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Mary looks amazing !!!!!!!!!!
Mary IS amazing.

Janela TeddyBear
Oct 17th, 2005, 05:50 PM
hello, Mark!

of course i don't mind. I'm very busy this week so I think I would write my story by the weekend. Hope that's ok. plus the photos=)=)=)

By the way, look at this pic. Someone was much more lucky than me;)

photo of alex1 (http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/3819/141020053xv.jpg)

Mark Spruce
Oct 17th, 2005, 07:21 PM
Hello

That would be great thak you so much !!!!!!!!!!!

Great pic !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LUCKY MAN, I am so jelous

Mark

hello, Mark!

of course i don't mind. I'm very busy this week so I think I would write my story by the weekend. Hope that's ok. plus the photos=)=)=)

ali
Oct 17th, 2005, 10:16 PM
hello, Mark!

Does her top say "Fed Cup final 2006, France v Russia" or are my eyes playing up?!! Out for revenge already..... :devil: ;)

MissTennisFan
Oct 17th, 2005, 10:28 PM
Does her top say "Fed Cup final 2006, France v Russia" or are my eyes playing up?!! Out for revenge already..... :devil: ;)

LOL, I think it says 2005, even though it does kind of look like a 6...

Mark Spruce
Oct 18th, 2005, 01:25 AM
Hello,

At first look I would say it is 2006. But then have a closer look it is 2005.

I do not think that the French Tennis federation would make a mistake like that though.

Well maybe this is a picture from the future ??

Mark

Lu_Weird
Oct 18th, 2005, 05:40 AM
wow..that Alex1 guy is very tall...and very lucky

Janela TeddyBear
Oct 18th, 2005, 03:03 PM
Could it be 2004? =)
Oh no, now I see it's 2005 =) yes it would be great to have the final russia v france in 2006. because it will be in moscow =)=)=)

Janela TeddyBear
Oct 19th, 2005, 05:22 PM
Marion, why? =)

Mark Spruce
Oct 20th, 2005, 02:59 AM
Yeah How ????

Arn't Russia now 1st in Rankings for fed cup, or Did France buy hosting the finals for a few years. I am not to sure how it all works.

Mark

saby
Oct 20th, 2005, 07:25 PM
i don't know why.perhaps because the final 2003 and 2004 waw in moscow

i'm not sure about it, fed cup has change again, it should be in Russia.
The fed cup was not the same at that time and Russia did pay 200 000 € to have it, i remember, the french federation didn't appreciate, the players too ...

Mark Spruce
Oct 21st, 2005, 01:44 PM
I wonder when we will find out where the final will be then.

Mark

Janela TeddyBear
Oct 23rd, 2005, 06:45 PM
Hello!
I finally put the pics of Mary from my camera to computer and uploaded them to yahoo. There are also scans of Mary and David's signs and a pic of David.
Have a look.=)

Mary's photos (http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/francesca_lolaby/album?.dir=3665&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/francesca_lolaby/my_photos)

ashwu
Oct 24th, 2005, 06:31 AM
thank you so much for the pics!!! mary's sig looks like snoopy :p

Mark Spruce
Oct 24th, 2005, 11:45 AM
Thank you so much for the pics.

May I ask permission to put them up on my site

Mark

MaryPierceFan
Oct 24th, 2005, 02:02 PM
Thanks!

Janela TeddyBear
Oct 24th, 2005, 03:12 PM
You're welcome, guys! =)
Yes, Mark, sure you can take them.
Mary's sig is so cute, maybe yes like snoopy;) especially I like her cartoonish cross:)
How do you find David? Imo he is also very cute and funny

Mark Spruce
Oct 24th, 2005, 03:56 PM
Hello

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

You're welcome, guys! =)
Yes, Mark, sure you can take them.
Mary's sig is so cute, maybe yes like snoopy;) especially I like her cartoonish cross:)
How do you find David? Imo he is also very cute and funny

Belmont Lad
Oct 24th, 2005, 04:15 PM
great pics of mary in moscow, thanks so much for posting :) i think david is a hunk and a half, he certainly got my vote in the most hot coach/sibling thread. :drool:

Janela TeddyBear
Oct 24th, 2005, 05:11 PM
Belmont Lad
Yes!!!! That's for sure. He's really hot. And he's got velvet eyes. Mmmm...:):):)

vanillalatte
Oct 28th, 2005, 07:21 PM
thank you so much! and what a great story :)

Janela TeddyBear
Nov 2nd, 2005, 08:10 PM
Marie91

You're welcome!=)

John A Roark
Nov 2nd, 2005, 08:20 PM
I'm going to upset someone, please don't take these remarks personally...
Mary's eyes are a touch too wide, and her eyebrows clash too much with the rest of her coloring. Her nose is too big, and her chin sticks out a little too far. The dimples when she smiles are a little too pronounced, and her lips are plain and colorless and they stretch too tight.
But she is tall and has MAGNIFICENT posture--and she holds herself with more grace and dignity than 95% of all the other women in the world (not just tennis)...
My own personal opinion is that, if a girl is pretty to begin with, a big nose only helps, so--
Everything I have just said, good or bad, makes the combination of the most desirable woman I have yet laid eyes on in all my nearly forty years. Notice I didn't say "prettiest" or "most attractive"--I don't use those terms anymore. They are not accurate, anyway--for me.
This is why I am so captivated with La Pierce... and her amazing toughness and skill on the court are only icing on the cake--and what fabulous icing, n'est-ce pas?
Jack

Mark Spruce
Nov 3rd, 2005, 01:24 AM
You have gone TO FAR John in things in this post. I will point somthing out. You will notice here, that we do not say things like that about Mary.

To me it is upsetting that you would say things like that. Fans of Mary do not say things like that.

Mary is who she is. I accept that.

We are all a good bunch here and would love to welcome new fans. But please do not say things like this. As you will upset more people. We all want to be friends here.

Do you think that Mary would like to see you say those things about her ??? Please think about that.

Mark

Mark Spruce
Nov 3rd, 2005, 01:27 AM
oh

p.s

We do not want anothing PierceCheng around

mark

cakiteror
Nov 3rd, 2005, 06:13 AM
john has his opinion,and i believe that is ok!
MARK,YOU AND ME AND ALL HAVE TO REALIZE THAT NOT ALL PEOPLE LIKE MARY FOR THE SAMO REASONS.AND I DONT WANT TO START A DEBATE HERE:)

Mark Spruce
Nov 3rd, 2005, 10:04 AM
Yes Cakiteror you do have a point. But then saying things like that about Mary's features are not nice. And I am sure that she would not like it. Sorry but it really did up set me those things that were said. I am sure that you would get upset if I said "Your Nose Was too Big".

It is just manners I think. Respect Mary. I totally agree with what John says about MAGNIFICENT posture and how she hold her self on court.

take care

mark

cakiteror
Nov 3rd, 2005, 04:36 PM
mark trust me,anyones ones compered to mine is small:)!
MARY is our queen,and i am ceratin that all of us really LOVE her!

cakiteror
Nov 3rd, 2005, 04:36 PM
mark trust me,anyones nose compered to mine is small:)!

cakiteror
Nov 3rd, 2005, 04:38 PM
i am so so tired!
sorry for incorect spelling!

Mark Spruce
Nov 3rd, 2005, 04:42 PM
Hello,

Yes Mary is our Queen. So lets be positive about her and not negative comments.

Oh yes for sure we all do really love and care what happens to Mary.

And for me anyones ears are bigger than mine.

take care

regards

Mark

:)mark trust me,anyones nose compered to mine is small!

John A Roark
Nov 4th, 2005, 02:17 AM
Well, that certainly set it off!
Um, if an apology is in order, I offer it with all humility.
BUT--what I said about our girl is true as I see it. You must understand, I don't care for 'perfection'--I am a writer and I have to tell the truth as I see it...and we all have flaws. I happen to think Mary's flaws are attractive. As I said, they make her desirable in my eyes.
But no, ladies and gentlemen, Mary is most certainly not my 'queen'--sorry. Mary is a human woman with human strengths and human weaknesses, the combination of which generates the HIGHEST respect in me--but I do not worship her.
I guess I'm too old for such emulation. I just plant myself firmly in her corner, and try not to waver. No, when she retires, I will not stop following women's tennis (Sania Mirza and Patty Schnyder, among others, make it too interesting for that), but I will think the game has lost someone for whom a replacement may never be found.
As always, Vive La Pierce and 'There's Something About Mary'!
Jack

leftbrian
Nov 4th, 2005, 04:17 AM
BUT--what I said about our girl is true as I see it. You must understand, I don't care for 'perfection'--I am a writer and I have to tell the truth as I see it...and we all have flaws. I happen to think Mary's flaws are attractive. As I said, they make her desirable in my eyes.
But no, ladies and gentlemen, Mary is most certainly not my 'queen'--sorry. Mary is a human woman with human strengths and human weaknesses, the combination of which generates the HIGHEST respect in me--but I do not worship her.
Jack

Hi, I don't think anyone here actually worship mary as if she is a divine being. We are all loyal fans of Mary who have much respect for her. Perhaps people here express their respect in ways that make you think they see Mary as synonymous with perfection. But I am positive that we all know Mary is human,well of course a spectecular one, as much as you do. There is also no need to apologize for saying Mary is not your queen. There is no need to be sorry about. I think most fans here are mature enough to accept differences in our opinions.

MissTennisFan
Nov 4th, 2005, 06:02 AM
I guess I'm too old for such emulation. I just plant myself firmly in her corner, and try not to waver. No, when she retires, I will not stop following women's tennis (Sania Mirza and Patty Schnyder, among others, make it too interesting for that), but I will think the game has lost someone for whom a replacement may never be found.
Jack
That's very reasonable and perfectly acceptable. I, too, consider myself merely someone who admires Mary for her fortitude, for her ability to overcome adversity when others would have given up at the first hurdle, for dealing with her problems with such dignity and for being so graceful and ever so kind to her fans. I respect Mary so much not because she is perfect, but because she doesn't let her flaws get the better of her, instead she fights back.

MissTennisFan
Nov 4th, 2005, 06:03 AM
Hi, I don't think anyone here actually worship mary as if she is a divine being. We are all loyal fans of Mary who have much respect for her. Perhaps people here express their respect in ways that make you think they see Mary as synonymous with perfection. But I am positive that we all know Mary is human,well of course a spectecular one, as much as you do. There is also no need to apologize for saying Mary is not your queen. There is no need to be sorry about. I think most fans here are mature enough to accept differences in our opinions.
Thanks, Leftbrian -- I couldn't agree more! :wavey:

cakiteror
Nov 4th, 2005, 08:53 AM
well she is my queen!the queen of tennis courts,deffinetly the best player that hasnt become no1!

Mark Spruce
Nov 4th, 2005, 10:08 AM
Hi John,

Thanks. I can see your point of view. But just the way you went about it did upset me.

I have to agree with you, when Mary is not around tennis will be missing such a great character.

take care and looking forward to seeing you around

Mark

Jack

Mark Spruce
Nov 4th, 2005, 10:09 AM
TRUE

well she is my queen!the queen of tennis courts,deffinetly the best player that hasnt become no1!

John A Roark
Nov 4th, 2005, 06:03 PM
I think that one of the things I like best about this forum--and particularly this crowd--is that the styles and opinions and attractions are quite diverse, and yet the big overriding factor is our mutual love for our girl.
If there is anything to "psychic energy" (I'm neutral on spirituality), I hope Mary can feel that love and support--there sure is a bunch of it floating around in here!
Jack

Mark Spruce
Nov 4th, 2005, 06:15 PM
Hi John,

I hope that Mary could feel the Psychic energy comming from all of us here. I am sure it helps even if it is only like 5 % it is better than 0% LOL

Yeah it is good that all of us have different opinions. It makesi t for a more interesting place and not a stale one.

mark