PDA

View Full Version : Will Mary make the top 5 this week?

DomenicDemaria
Oct 10th, 2005, 04:19 AM
Mary is currently ranked 7 and is only losing 1 point :lol: . She is 40 points behind Venus who is losing 80 points this week. So Mary will be ranked higher than her no matter what. Mary is also 92 points behind Henin. She only needs to make the quarters if her 2nd round opponent is Dechy. If she plays Pennetta she will not require enough quality points to loop Henin (she will be around 5 points behind) so she will need to make the semis. If she makes the semis she will certainly return to the top 5 :) Do you guys thin k she can do it? I can :lol:

atoutix
Oct 10th, 2005, 08:49 AM
sure, she can !!! we will see how she feels now if she is always in the top :)

flea
Oct 10th, 2005, 11:06 AM
Mary is currently ranked 7 and is only losing 1 point :lol: . She is 40 points behind Venus who is losing 80 points this week. So Mary will be ranked higher than her no matter what. Mary is also 92 points behind Henin. She only needs to make the quarters if her 2nd round opponent is Dechy. If she plays Pennetta she will not require enough quality points to loop Henin (she will be around 5 points behind) so she will need to make the semis. If she makes the semis she will certainly return to the top 5 :) Do you guys thin k she can do it? I can :lol:yes she can, but if Dementieva (ranked 8) wins the tournament, she will be to the top 5 behind Mary??? :confused:

sebbe
Oct 10th, 2005, 11:26 AM
We'll see, we'll see!! Really hope she can!

Edman
Oct 10th, 2005, 12:09 PM
it will drive me crazy if mary returns to top 5

i think she can do so!!!

DomenicDemaria
Oct 10th, 2005, 12:21 PM
yes she can, but if Dementieva (ranked 8) wins the tournament, she will be to the top 5 behind Mary??? :confused:

Even if Elena wins the tournament I don't think she will catch Mary. Elena is dropping over 300 points. Mary would have to lose in the first match and Elena win the tournament for Elena to catch Mary!

Andy.
Oct 10th, 2005, 12:33 PM
Mary can definatly do it the way she has been playing lately everyone has to be weary of her form no one is safe.

Mark Spruce
Oct 10th, 2005, 12:34 PM
It would be so cool to see Mary in the top 5 again. She deserves it so much.

Mark

saby
Oct 10th, 2005, 05:34 PM
:angel: she can do it :angel:

Sir David Pierce
Oct 10th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Mary will win Moskau & Zürich - I am sure. What a great decision to play these tournaments.

flea
Oct 10th, 2005, 05:46 PM
:angel: she can do it :angel:oh saby, ton avatar, ce week-end, ce match... Toute adversaire aurait été :toothy: :scared: :toothy: face à cette Mary...

:lol:

saby
Oct 10th, 2005, 06:17 PM
oh saby, ton avatar, ce week-end, ce match... Toute adversaire aurait été :toothy: :scared: :toothy: face à cette Mary...

:lol:

oh oui !!
Mais maintenant, elles vont toutes l'être :eek: :unsure: :scared: :hysteric: :bigcry:
J'ai passé un week end formidable je suis pas prête de l'oublier même si on a perdu, pour moi Mary a gagné :tennis: :worship: et je crois que je vais être au rendez-vous pour l'Italie !!!

dania
Oct 10th, 2005, 06:28 PM
Yes she can.

sebbe
Oct 10th, 2005, 10:16 PM
If Mary reach the final she will be qualified for the YEC, according to eurosport.com
Go Mary, reach the final!! You can do it.

RJWCapriati
Oct 11th, 2005, 03:03 AM
I hope Mary can finish in the top 5 this year, she really deserves it!

MaryPierceFan
Oct 11th, 2005, 06:28 AM
Go girl! You can do it!

Scotso
Oct 11th, 2005, 02:23 PM
I'd love for Mary to be back in the top 5.

flea
Oct 11th, 2005, 04:33 PM
J'ai passé un week end formidable je suis pas prête de l'oublier même si on a perdu, pour moi Mary a gagné :tennis: :worship: et je crois que je vais être au rendez-vous pour l'Italie !!!Tu as beaucoup de chance d'avoir pu vivre sur place ce week-end fort en suspens et émotions... :) J'ai lu dans le journal régional que le 1/4 finale contre l'Italie se jouerait peut-être à Nancy (près de chez moi...), alors tout comme toi je serai au rendez-vous, je n'ai jamais vu jouer Mary et c'est l'occasion rêvée !!! :drool: :drool:

saby
Oct 11th, 2005, 05:04 PM
Tu as beaucoup de chance d'avoir pu vivre sur place ce week-end fort en suspens et émotions... :) J'ai lu dans le journal régional que le 1/4 finale contre l'Italie se jouerait peut-être à Nancy (près de chez moi...), alors tout comme toi je serai au rendez-vous, je n'ai jamais vu jouer Mary et c'est l'occasion rêvée !!! :drool: :drool:

Nancy :eek: quelle misère j'en ai au moins pour 6 heures de train l'angoisse :unsure: là c'est plus compliqué que prévu.
Tu as lu ça où?

flea
Oct 11th, 2005, 05:09 PM
Nancy :eek: quelle misère j'en ai au moins pour 6 heures de train l'angoisse :unsure: là c'est plus compliqué que prévu.
Tu as lu ça où?Républicain Lorrain. Nancy a posé sa candidature mais rien n'est encore officiellement décidé. Ca le sera pendant les Masters de Paris Bercy d'ailleurs...

saby
Oct 11th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Républicain Lorrain. Nancy a posé sa candidature mais rien n'est encore officiellement décidé. Ca le sera pendant les Masters de Paris Bercy d'ailleurs...

Tu connais les autres villes? j'aimerai bien voir Mary débarquée avec rank en top 5 :devil: :worship:

flea
Oct 11th, 2005, 06:55 PM
Tu connais les autres villes? :confused: non saby désolée...

saby
Oct 11th, 2005, 07:24 PM
:confused: non saby désolée...
Dommage ;) en cherchant un peu je vais trouver :yeah:

Havok
Oct 11th, 2005, 07:41 PM
Mary :worship:. Once she shakes off the rust vs Pennetta, she'll make the semis for sure I think :yeah:. She's got a great shot at the title as well she has been in impecable form I just hope it never ends :rocker:.

DomenicDemaria
Oct 16th, 2005, 12:28 PM
yeah! MAry did it!!! She made the top 5 again !!!!!! What a way to do it winning a tier 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Scotso
Oct 16th, 2005, 12:37 PM
:woohoo:

Mark Spruce
Oct 16th, 2005, 12:41 PM
WELL DONE THE FIERCE PIERCE

Mark

Andy.
Oct 16th, 2005, 01:00 PM
Well done Mary