PDA

View Full Version : Season over?!

willrock
Oct 9th, 2005, 05:18 PM
Do you think that Tati will withdraw from Zurich and Philly after her retirement in Tokyo final?

Her repeated injuries on her left foot make me sick...:bigcry: I'd love to see Tati in Zurich and Philly but only if she fully recovered.
I really hope the injury is not that serious. But somehow I tend to believe it as retiring during a final while the score is quite close must obviously be due to a serious case. I read on the web that Tati couldn't even walk properly after the match! I cant believe it... Isn't it exaggerated news? :rolleyes:

Discuss... If you have any news about Tati's plans for the end of year, it would be welcome. :confused:

martirogi
Oct 9th, 2005, 06:21 PM
i think she'll play. :D

yukon145
Oct 9th, 2005, 06:28 PM
i think she will too, but i hope she doesn't if shes injured.

willrock
Oct 9th, 2005, 06:54 PM
:woohoo: Your optimistic opinions reassure me.

timafi
Oct 9th, 2005, 06:59 PM
I think she will after resting

selyoink
Oct 10th, 2005, 07:17 PM
I think it would probably be for the best if she didn't play but I do believe she will be playing.

wurzelman
Oct 10th, 2005, 10:15 PM
I think she will, especially to get back into the top 20.

Tennisace
Oct 11th, 2005, 01:19 AM
I think its a tough decision, althought I would like to see her rest even if it would cost her a precious top 24 seeding in Melboure. Remember the players seeded 25-32 face players seeded 1-8 in the Round of 32. I'm sure she would rather face the players seeded 9-16.

It would be a shame and hurt her confidence if she played Zurich and Philly injured and lost first round in both events. I think she should call it a season while she's on a high. She needs to rest to be 100% and come back stronger in 2006.

rseto
Oct 11th, 2005, 06:37 AM
i'm thinking she might skip zurich and play philadelphia. she could also try to get a WC into either linz or hasselt between these two tournaments. the fields in zurich and philadelphia also look pretty tough so i hope she'll play only if she's close to 100%.