PDA

View Full Version : My Australian Open Dream

Belco
Oct 8th, 2005, 06:29 PM
I would like to share to you all my Australian Open dream....

Jelena Jankovic playing doubles with either Karolina Sprem or Jelena Kostanic

You want to know the reason.... the croats down here love to make a scene when our fellow serbians are oncourt playing...

To see a Serb n Cro playing on the same team and having both nationalities on court cheering would be a kodak moment. Although i cant see this happening here due to the croatians being so fukn racist... thats why its a dream... I want to live my dream :)

They'll have to cheers both players if they want theirs to win :)

*wakes up from dream*

MilanDokic
Oct 8th, 2005, 09:22 PM
I would like to share to you all my Australian Open dream....

Jelena Jankovic playing doubles with either Karolina Sprem or Jelena Kostanic

You want to know the reason.... the croats down here love to make a scene when our fellow serbians are oncourt playing...

To see a Serb n Cro playing on the same team and having both nationalities on court cheering would be a kodak moment. Although i cant see this happening here due to the croatians being so fukn racist... thats why its a dream... I want to live my dream :)

They'll have to cheers both players if they want theirs to win :)

*wakes up from dream*

:worship: :worship: :worship:

ivanovic
Oct 9th, 2005, 07:22 AM
That's VERY true, in fact JJ has played with Karolina and Jelena b4, so i hope they team up at the AO in 2006.

Belco
Oct 9th, 2005, 08:14 AM
That's VERY true, in fact JJ has played with Karolina and Jelena b4, so i hope they team up at the AO in 2006.

Yes thats why ive mentioned them 2. Also JJ was with us watching Janko play when the croats had nobody to watch and start yelling shit out to distract the game :) but the cops came quickly to tell them where to go :)

ivanovic
Oct 9th, 2005, 11:55 AM
Yes thats why ive mentioned them 2. Also JJ was with us watching Janko play when the croats had nobody to watch and start yelling shit out to distract the game :) but the cops came quickly to tell them where to go :)

was Jelena really there with yous, oh we wanted to see male serbian tennis players on that day, but then we didnt for some reason. did any of you talk to Jelena.