PDA

View Full Version : Making the Band 3 part Trois.

Rocketta
Oct 8th, 2005, 04:02 AM
ok, so who watched it? I don't think the five they showed at the end of the previews were the five girls because I think I could tell at least one of them but I won't say because that would be spoilerish. :lol:

It's really going to be interesting...I kind of feel bad for the original 3 it really is a tough position especially if they don't make it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*edited*

Let's try this one more time. :lol:

Stamp Paid
Oct 8th, 2005, 04:06 AM
Yeah I didnt see any clips of Malika for the future episodes - I dont think she will make it far.

ampers&
Oct 8th, 2005, 04:10 AM
To me, Aubrey had the most potential out of last years 3.
It looks like she'll make it far, but it seems that she'll have a far more bumpy road this time.
Poor Malika doesn't even stand a chance.:tape:
Andrea may get far...but...I dunno.
I can't wait to watch this season.:yippee:

Stamp Paid
Oct 8th, 2005, 04:18 AM
It looks like she'll make it far, but it seems that she'll have a far more bumpy road this time.

yeah me too. I think Aundrea and Aubrey made the group.

Rocketta
Oct 8th, 2005, 05:02 AM
it was tre mean to strip the house of all the amenities.....they might as well bring Jason back. :tape:

Rocketta
Dec 2nd, 2005, 04:14 AM

what happened Miching....you aren't picking Aubrey anymore based on the other thread. :confused:

ampers&
Dec 2nd, 2005, 04:22 AM
what happened Miching....you aren't picking Aubrey anymore based on the other thread. :confused:
I didn't pick her then. I said she "had the most potential out of last years 3.
It looks like she'll make it far, but it seems that she'll have a far more bumpy road this time." I never picked her to make the band.

I think she'll make the band, but I wouldn't put her AND Aubrey in the group together. They're too much alike, IMO.
I was also thinking about what Diddy said a couple of weeks ago about which ladies he was putting against each other. I remember him putting Aubrey against Andrea. Just based on what I've seen, I'd say that Andrea is the better singer, but Aubrey is the better dancer and has more "star" quality. Aubrey probably will be in the band, but I would pick Andrea.

Rocketta
Dec 2nd, 2005, 05:05 AM
hmm, I'm starting to feel like they will both make it...they both have a following already. I'll be shocked if they don't both make it...

Wendy Williams
Dec 2nd, 2005, 12:18 PM
You mean it's not over yet?! I thought they chose the 5 members already. :confused:

harloo
Dec 2nd, 2005, 05:44 PM
The sad fact is that nothing will become of this group just like Da Band. The show is about P Diddy and his crew. I know Aubrey will be in the group but have my doubts about Dominique, Taquita, and Denosh making the cut. Aundrea looks like a shoe in for a spot.

Laurie Ann is a nut job. I wonder if she's on Prozac because she is so dramatic over any little thing.:tape: :lol:

Brooks.
Dec 2nd, 2005, 06:08 PM
The sad fact is that nothing will become of this group just like Da Band. The show is about P Diddy and his crew. I know Aubrey will be in the group but have my doubts about Dominique, Taquita, and Denosh making the cut. Aundrea looks like a shoe in for a spot.

Laurie Ann is a nut job. I wonder if she's on Prozac because she is so dramatic over any little thing.:tape: :lol:

well it really comes down to the music that they produce...and well the songs they have sung so far on the show :help: :tape: ..hopefully Diddy will produce a great cd for them though

Ferosh
Dec 2nd, 2005, 07:01 PM
Was I the only one blown away by Dominique's rendition of "Nobody is Supposed to be Here?" :worship: I hope she makes the band, it's so fucking stupid that girls are getting the boot because they can't dance. Whatever happened to Dream, is that what this band is going to become?

Rocketta
Dec 3rd, 2005, 12:14 AM

No, andre is the nut job...:lol: or whatever P.Diddy's old boss' name is. :tape:

Stamp Paid
Dec 3rd, 2005, 01:41 AM
Was I the only one blown away by Dominique's rendition of "Nobody is Supposed to be Here?" :worship: I hope she makes the band, it's so fucking stupid that girls are getting the boot because they can't dance. Whatever happened to Dream, is that what this band is going to become?

LOL, thats exactly whats about to happen. :lol::lol: Dream part 2.

harloo
Dec 3rd, 2005, 02:10 AM
No, andre is the nut job...:lol: or whatever P.Diddy's old boss' name is. :tape:

I wonder why is he working for Puff now? He does seem a bit weird because he laughs sporadically and seems strange. :lol:

harloo
Dec 3rd, 2005, 02:17 AM
well it really comes down to the music that they produce...and well the songs they have sung so far on the show :help: :tape: ..hopefully Diddy will produce a great cd for them though

Diddy and great CD's? Cmon now.:lol:

I think it would be best if the leads get whatever they can get out of the show and pursue solo careers. I can see Dominique(voice) and Aubrey(all around it factor) going solo. Denosh has a nice voice also but she has been around the block already working backup with Faith, Missy, etc.

The music really won't matter because like all P Diddy artists he doesn't promote them correctly. What happened to Bab's and Ness becoming the hip hop Bonnie & Clyde?

New Edition?
112?
Dream?
Carl Thomas?

The list goes on and on. Puff makes some killer clothes, but when you look at it Biggie kept him afloat during his more better years in music production. ;)

njguido11
Dec 3rd, 2005, 02:19 AM
i hope andrea and aubrey make it i still love both of them. looks scary for andrea though

Brooks.
Dec 3rd, 2005, 02:28 AM
Diddy and great CD's? Cmon now.:lol:

I think it would be best if the leads get whatever they can get out of the show and pursue solo careers. I can see Dominique(voice) and Aubrey(all around it factor) going solo. Denosh has a nice voice also but she has been around the block already working backup with Faith, Missy, etc.

The music really won't matter because like all P Diddy artists he doesn't promote them correctly. What happened to Bab's and Ness becoming the hip hop Bonnie & Clyde?

New Edition?
112?
Dream?
Carl Thomas?

The list goes on and on. Puff makes some killer clothes, but when you look at it Biggie kept him afloat during his more better years in music production. ;)

puff has produced some good stuff for female singers in the past imo...didn't he produce Mariah's "Honey"...and I thought the stuff he did for J.lo early in her career was good....i think he produced for mary j. early on too

Dawn Marie
Dec 3rd, 2005, 02:43 AM
I watched it and I love Aubrey and Andrea and I think they will both make the band especially after watching the previews. They want us to believe that one will make it and one won't. I thought Andrea blossomed last night on the stage and she has good stage presence.

Anyway, My favorite is Dominique and I was blown away by her singing. I replayed it about 10 times already!! I see Domi going farther then them all and I can see her going solo. She has that star quality. I like Denosh, and I think she'll make it. Jasmine may win too.

Sir Stefwhit
Dec 9th, 2005, 04:07 AM
So who's in? I'm on the west cost. I'm dying to know, can't wait.

RunDown
Dec 9th, 2005, 04:09 AM
:rolleyes: at this "band".

Diddy is a moron. Taquita and Dominique were pretty much the stars of the show and they didn't even make it. Besides Aubrey and Andrea, I didn't realise any of these girls were even on the show, since they never got camera time.

:sad: Dominique...I was rooting for her.

tucker1989
Dec 9th, 2005, 04:10 AM
Aubrey, Wanita, Shannon, Dawn, and Aundrea! Great choices, the only change that I would have made is to replace Shannon with Taquita, but I think that these 5 will work well together!

Ferosh
Dec 9th, 2005, 04:13 AM
I can't believe they passed Dominique over. I hope she gets a record deal somewhere because she is a star. Sadly, this is probably the last time you will hear of this band.

Sir Stefwhit
Dec 9th, 2005, 04:14 AM
Sorry I asked... my girls Dominique and Taquita didn't make it! The only one I'm really a fan of is Aundrea. Although Dawn didn't show too much personality I probably would have picked her too.

ampers&
Dec 9th, 2005, 04:15 AM
I can't believe they passed Dominique over. I hope she gets a record deal somewhere because she is a star. Sadly, this is probably the last time you will hear of this band.
"sadly?" :tape:
diddy is a :retard:.
no wonder Bad Boy is going to shit. :rolleyes:
his group will probably have one mediocre hit just like Da Band, but that's it.

Black Mamba.
Dec 9th, 2005, 04:17 AM
SMH at his selections. Diddy can't scout talent anymore look at Da Band and Dream and I rest my case. How can you have a group without your best vocalist Dominique? This group won't do anything this show was all about Diddy and the crew.

Ferosh
Dec 9th, 2005, 04:18 AM
"sadly?" :tape:
diddy is a :retard:.
no wonder Bad Boy is going to shit. :rolleyes:
his group will probably have one mediocre hit just like Da Band, but that's it.

Da Band had a hit? :confused:

When I said sadly, I meant it in a way that, the girls worked very hard for their spot, but ultimately nothing will become out of them.

Knizzle
Dec 9th, 2005, 04:24 AM
I would have taken:

Dawn
Aubrey
Taquita
Aundrea
Wanita

Though I think the top 5 performers are:

Taquita
Denosh
Aubrey
Aundrea
Dawn

I think Puffy picked based on image more than anything. 3 white cute white girls and 2 light skinned black girls. I was floored with his pics. Shannon definitely shouldn't have been in there. I was surprised that Wanita was chosen cause she didn't stand out in the season really. She was the best dancer tho I guess. As much as I liked Dominique she didn't improve her dancing so it wouldn't have worked.

K-Dog
Dec 9th, 2005, 04:27 AM
This group is dumb!! Sure Aubrey and Aundrea are good, but maybe only Wanita should have been the other one. Denosh would've been good if she wasn't such a bitch, but WHO CARES if Dominique can't dance. If Diddy wants to make a good group, WHO CARES ABOUT DANCE? That isn't what is popular now anyway. He should've picked Dominique big time. Best singer in the group.

Ferosh
Dec 9th, 2005, 04:31 AM
It's stupid that girls were being kicked out because of their lack of dancing skills.
Another thing, Diddy should learn to close his mouth. Ugh that was annoying to look at.

harloo
Dec 9th, 2005, 04:36 AM

I love Dominique and felt really sorry for her but she didn't improve her dancing. She left for 3 months and gained a little weight back and didn't practice. It's not unbelievable that she wasn't chosen because a certain look and image is required for these type of bands. It's quite sad but that's just what teenagers eat up these days. :o

I give this band one more season and we will be seeing their album in the bargain bin at Walmart.:sad:

harloo
Dec 9th, 2005, 04:42 AM
This group is dumb!! Sure Aubrey and Aundrea are good, but maybe only Wanita should have been the other one. Denosh would've been good if she wasn't such a bitch, but WHO CARES if Dominique can't dance. If Diddy wants to make a good group, WHO CARES ABOUT DANCE? That isn't what is popular now anyway. He should've picked Dominique big time. Best singer in the group.

Denosh is like a vet but her personality was too domineering. I already felt that Denosh and Taquita were to tall for the group and that would play a factor. Remember how Puffy did Mysterious? :mad:

I was rooting for Dominique but I knew it was over when she came back a little heavier. Then she could not get the dance steps and that was all she wrote on P-Diddy and crew.

K-Dog
Dec 9th, 2005, 04:44 AM
Denosh is like a vet but her personality was too domineering. I already felt that Denosh and Taquita were to tall for the group and that would play a factor. Remember how Puffy did Mysterious? :mad:

I was rooting for Dominique but I knew it was over when she came back a little heavier. Then she could not get the dance steps and that was all she wrote on P-Diddy and crew.

I just don't get what Diddy is thinking with making a group like this. Nobody cares for this music now. Well I hope this show gives Dominque the exposure needed to get a record deal because her voice is amazing. The group is going to bomb anyway. This isn't the music of today, maybe 5-6 years ago.

Ferosh
Dec 9th, 2005, 04:52 AM
I just don't get what Diddy is thinking with making a group like this. Nobody cares for this music now. Well I hope this show gives Dominque the exposure needed to get a record deal because her voice is amazing. The group is going to bomb anyway. This isn't the music of today, maybe 5-6 years ago.

I still have her rendition of "Nobody's Supposed To Be Here" on my tivo. It was just that good. :worship::worship:

K-Dog
Dec 9th, 2005, 05:03 AM
I still have her rendition of "Nobody's Supposed To Be Here" on my tivo. It was just that good. :worship::worship:

THAT WAS AMAZING!!! omg!! that gave me chills.

Diesel
Dec 9th, 2005, 05:10 AM
It's stupid that girls were being kicked out because of their lack of dancing skills.
Another thing, Diddy should learn to close his mouth. Ugh that was annoying to look at.

:sad: She is my favorite. But this is Diddy - I never felt she had a chance with him at the helm even before tonight.

Rocketta
Dec 9th, 2005, 05:21 AM
Yeah I'm scratching my head at these picks.... :scratch: Yes Audrey and Andrea deserved it but shannon? :speakles:

It was definitely about image....I mean Melissa came back awesome...she sounded great and she improved her dancing...
I agree that Dominque didn't even have a chance. :(

I will say it was great that the other girls supported the ones that made the band by singing along with them. It may have been the best thing for Dominique not to make it cause like Andre said...."She's a Star!". :rocker2:

Dawn Marie
Dec 9th, 2005, 05:21 AM
Dominque will be a STAR. She has the entire package to be a SOLO singer. She could do gospel as well. I thik P diddy and crew will work with her. If not somebody will snatch her up. I did think she fit right in with the group.

Anyway, I have to say this band has chemistry and I think Shannon can really sing her ass off. Aundrea has a certain chemistry on the satge. Infact I like them all and feel that they will do pretty well. Shannon was actually improving her stage presence over Aubry. I actually think this band will do pretty well. They all can sing and dance.

If they have some solid pop hits I'll buy their album.

DOMINQUE HAS GOT TO BE A STAR!! SHE IS THAT GOOD!!

Diesel
Dec 9th, 2005, 05:24 AM
Dominique is definitely solo material. I liked Tequita too - she should consider being an actress or commediene, she cracked me up so many times. Her personality came through. They'll both land on their feet.

Brooks.
Dec 9th, 2005, 05:24 AM

actually the pussycat dolls have had two top 10 hits in the last couple of months...anyways...I hope aubrey sings most of the leads b/c I like her the best

K-Dog
Dec 9th, 2005, 05:27 AM
actually the pussycat dolls have had two top 10 hits in the last couple of months...anyways...I hope aubrey sings most of the leads b/c I like her the best

i was thinking about them as I wrote it, but only one of them actually sings. anyways, this still isn't the music that is what is going on at the moment as a whole.

Brooks.
Dec 9th, 2005, 05:32 AM
i was thinking about them as I wrote it, but only one of them actually sings. anyways, this still isn't the music that is what is going on at the moment as a whole.

but the point is that it can be successful if people are feeling the music...this group actually has a lot of potential because it could...could being the key word....appeal to both a pop and r&b audience...just depends on the music that they make

cometz9
Dec 9th, 2005, 05:34 AM
I'm sad that Dominique didn't make the group but she couldn't dance and that to Diddy is important :rolleyes: she'll go on better things i hope

K-Dog
Dec 9th, 2005, 05:34 AM
but the point is that it can be successful if people are feeling the music...this group actually has a lot of potential because it could...could being the key word....appeal to both a pop and r&b audience...just depends on the music that they make

i guess, but the public doesn't really reach out to these kind of groups made by tv jugdes on a reality show. i just don't know where there is really room fpr them on the radio.

Rocketta
Dec 9th, 2005, 05:40 AM
it was kind of anti-climatic because I didn't even really know half the people he picked. :tears:

serenafan08
Dec 9th, 2005, 06:53 AM
THAT WAS AMAZING!!! omg!! that gave me chills.
When she hit that note... :eek: :worship: :kiss: :hearts: I fell in love with her after that!!! I was like, "Diddy better not pass this girl up!!!" If she doesn't get a record deal with somebody else, I'm seriously going to be pissed! If I was Diddy, I think my group would have been the girls from Chain Six - Dawn, Wanita, Shannon, Andrea and Taquita. I would have signed Dominique as a solo artist. Those girls seemed to work well together and they did a better job at the concert than SHE. That's just me though.

serenafan08
Dec 9th, 2005, 06:57 AM
Aubrey, Wanita, Shannon, Dawn, and Aundrea! Great choices, the only change that I would have made is to replace Shannon with Taquita, but I think that these 5 will work well together!
That's interesting because remember when Diddy split the girls into groups for the concert - he said that Aubrey and Shannon were direct competition; they couldn't be in a group together. Then he wound up putting them together. Curious... :scratch:

Black Mamba.
Dec 9th, 2005, 07:09 AM
That's interesting because remember when Diddy split the girls into groups for the concert - he said that Aubrey and Shannon were direct competition; they couldn't be in a group together. Then he wound up putting them together. Curious... :scratch:

When it comes to Diddy never believe anything that guy says. He claims Taquita and Denosh were in direct competition he cut both of them too. This guy knows the music nowadays is all about image. I'm not even old and the singers from the 90's still looked good, but they good sing. Most of the artists now can't even sing. Explain how Jasmine got that far when she can't even harmonize?

Knizzle
Dec 9th, 2005, 08:07 AM
When it comes to Diddy never believe anything that guy says. He claims Taquita and Denosh were in direct competition he cut both of them too. This guy knows the music nowadays is all about image. I'm not even old and the singers from the 90's still looked good, but they good sing. Most of the artists now can't even sing. Explain how Jasmine got that far when she can't even harmonize?

Yeah my mouth hit the floor when I saw that. That's so fucking easy to do I was just dumbfounded. :eek: You can't even harmonize w/Mary had a little lamb.

Stamp Paid
Dec 9th, 2005, 11:08 AM

Aubrey! :hearts:
Aundrea! :hearts:
Dawn! :hearts:

I liked Shannon, and was scared Diddy was going to overlook here because her personality wasn't sanding out.

I missed the finale. :o

Cariaoke
Dec 9th, 2005, 09:23 PM
I like everyone but Shannon and Aubrey.

The majority of Chain 6 should have been in the band. Their chemistry and harmony were on point.

b8beEbLu3
Dec 9th, 2005, 09:41 PM
I think the group is ok. Diddy obviously wanted to make a "sexy" group that can dance, and I knew Dominique wouldn't of made it. Jasmine sure is pretty, but when she couldn't harmonize, I knew it was done for. Denosh just didn't have chemistry with the girls so she was also out, and Kelli really never had a chance. Shannon blends in well with the four other girls.

Knizzle
Dec 10th, 2005, 03:03 AM

I liked Shannon, and was scared Diddy was going to overlook here because her personality wasn't sanding out.

I missed the finale. :o

:p I have it captured.

RenaSlam.
Dec 10th, 2005, 08:34 PM

I missed the finale. :o'

I liked all of the 5 that made the band.

Wanita's full of personality and can do it all, Aubrey is fucking hot as hell and can do it all, Aundrea I thought wasn't gonna make it, Dawn is just down to earth and is calm/stable as hell, and Shannon is pretty hot too.

CoryAnnAvants#1
Dec 10th, 2005, 09:09 PM
I thought Taquita was absolutely fucking adorable. I wished she'd have made it, but she'll land on her feet as was already said. She should consider branching out into acting or stand-up...I feel like her personality would be great for that.

I have a feeling someone will pick up Denosh as a solo singer. Her voice is fabulous, but she just isn't cut out to work with people in a group like that.

Rocketta
May 31st, 2006, 03:58 AM
*bump* for season premiere on June 15th!

I was wondering what had happened to them and now I saw that part three is coming out. Should be fun. :yeah:

Black Mamba.
May 31st, 2006, 05:17 AM
It's been so long since I made those comments and they still hold true. Diddy is garbage and this group won't go anywhere.

Rocketta
May 31st, 2006, 05:31 AM
It's been so long since I made those comments and they still hold true. Diddy is garbage and this group won't go anywhere.

tell us how you really feel. :lol:

Black Mamba.
May 31st, 2006, 05:34 AM
tell us how you really feel. :lol:

This group doesn't have any good singers and I'll give the Pusscat Dolls 1 thing and that is at least they can add some singing ability with their beauty. Diddy is and has been overrated. This guy is still living off of Big and it ticks me off. Diddy claims to know talent, but he hasn't signed a decent artist to Bad Boy ever since 112 left. Yet he still claims he knows talent when he sees it.

G1Player2
May 31st, 2006, 05:35 AM
This group doesn't have any good singers and I'll give the Pusscat Dolls 1 thing and that is at least they can add some singing ability with their beauty. Diddy is and has been overrated. This guy is still living off of Big and it ticks me off. Diddy claims to know talent, but he hasn't signed a decent artist to bad Boy ever since 112 left.

Pussycat Dolls? :lol: the only one who can sing is the lead singer.

Black Mamba.
May 31st, 2006, 05:45 AM
Pussycat Dolls? :lol: the only one who can sing is the lead singer.

That's one more singer than Diddy is bringing to the table in his group.

Rocketta
Jun 16th, 2006, 03:08 AM
did anyone watch it?

tucker1989
Jun 16th, 2006, 02:28 PM
I watched it :bounce:

I had been missing my girls since December; it was great to see them again :hearts: I really like Dawn and Aubrey :kiss: This season is going to bee soooooo good :D Does anyone know the name of the song that they played while they were viewing the destruction of Hurricaine Katrina the lyrics were like "Oh Lord, I'm comin' home, been so long..." It was a female singer

Rocketta
Jun 16th, 2006, 11:15 PM
I watched it :bounce:

I had been missing my girls since December; it was great to see them again :hearts: I really like Dawn and Aubrey :kiss: This season is going to bee soooooo good :D Does anyone know the name of the song that they played while they were viewing the destruction of Hurricaine Katrina the lyrics were like "Oh Lord, I'm comin' home, been so long..." It was a female singer

Yeah that's song was nice but I don't know who sings it. :scratch:

Brooklyn90
Jul 9th, 2006, 04:59 AM
it was messed up when that radio host dissed them

Black Mamba.
Jul 9th, 2006, 05:14 AM
That lady from hot 97 is [Rick James]// "Cold Blooded"\\[Rick James].

Rocketta
Jul 9th, 2006, 05:16 AM
it was messed up when that radio host dissed them

It was messed up but it was also kind of funny as was Aubrey calling herself just a pretty white girl...:lol: Um, Aubrey you're not that cute epecially with that new hair color. :help:

Rocketta
Jul 9th, 2006, 05:17 AM
That lady from hot 97 is [Rick James]// "Cold Blooded"\\[Rick James].

They were pure nasty. The way they fell out laughing at them. :eek:

Black Mamba.
Jul 9th, 2006, 05:26 AM
It was messed up but it was also kind of funny as was Aubrey calling herself just a pretty white girl...:lol: Um, Aubrey you're not that cute epecially with that new hair color. :help:

My thoughts exactly. I kept thinking that she isn't all that pretty when she said that. The Hot 97 folks were saying all the things I was thinking. Everytime they try to sing as a group they sound terrible.

Brooklyn90
Jul 9th, 2006, 05:44 AM
Aubrey was much hotter with her old hair color!

Brooklyn90
Jul 9th, 2006, 05:45 AM
didn't diddy say somthing about her hair looking like and old wig or something like that

Rocketta
Jul 9th, 2006, 05:52 AM
didn't diddy say somthing about her hair looking like and old wig or something like that

yeah he said something like that. I think she's going for the 70's Farrah Fawcett look with that hair and those horrible fake eyelashes but hopefully she'll change it up before they come out? :help:

Brooklyn90
Jul 9th, 2006, 06:19 AM
yeah he said something like that. I think she's going for the 70's Farrah Fawcett look with that hair and those horrible fake eyelashes but hopefully she'll change it up before they come out? :help:
same here

oakkao
Jul 9th, 2006, 06:27 AM
Ya'll needs to stop hatin! Aubrey is HOTTT! :lick:

Brooklyn90
Jul 9th, 2006, 06:44 AM
Ya'll needs to stop hatin! Aubrey is HOTTT! :lick:
im not saying that she's not hot, it's that she looked way better with her old hair! :)

K-Dog
Jul 9th, 2006, 07:00 AM
imo, Diddy should've kept Dominique in the band and used her as a lead singer. I'm sure he could've found a way around her lack of dance talent. btw, someone give Diddy the hint that they band he wants to create inside was is popular right now. It is kind of old and not really featured in the top 40.

Brooklyn90
Jul 9th, 2006, 07:07 AM
imo, Diddy should've kept Dominique in the band and used her as a lead singer. I'm sure he could've found a way around her lack of dance talent. btw, someone give Diddy the hint that they band he wants to create inside was is popular right now. It is kind of old and not really featured in the top 40.
yeah i liked dominique :) who was that one kinda crazy girl with the big hair?

ZAK
Jul 9th, 2006, 07:07 AM
Aubry is fucking hot. I don't give a shit what color her hair. And she's right about being the token pretty white girl

I don't like Diddy. He talks down to the girls constantly, and yet he has them singing that Oh La La crap. Write some good songs if your gonna expect so much out of them

K-Dog
Jul 9th, 2006, 07:18 AM
yeah i liked dominique :) who was that one kinda crazy girl with the big hair?

i forget. i know her name started w/a T though.

IceHock
Jul 9th, 2006, 03:35 PM
Aubry is fucking hot. I don't give a shit what color her hair. And she's right about being the token pretty white girl

I don't like Diddy. He talks down to the girls constantly, and yet he has them singing that Oh La La crap. Write some good songs if your gonna expect so much out of them

yeah,aubry is hot,so is shannon and aundrea.their all actually not bad looking

nikita771
Jul 10th, 2006, 12:46 AM
I love this show. Aubrey is my absolute fav - even with the weird hair color, I think that she is very attractive. That DJ was not funny in the least. I don't think that I could spend much time listening to someone insult others like that. I felt sorry for them, especially when that other woman actually pointed out the 3 that she thought could sing....on the radio!!