PDA

View Full Version : Do You Agree With This Woman?

SelesFan70
Oct 7th, 2005, 07:49 PM
http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/ap/20051005/capt.dccd11210052242.scotus_assisted_suicide_dccd1 12.jpg

(She's protesting for the right to "die with dignity"...euthanasia). For me, it's not the government's business to tell me how to die. If Terry Schiavo taught me something it sure was that! I hope the Supremes uphold the Oregon law that gives individuals the right to choose if they want to die without suffering.

Blonde_Ambition7
Oct 7th, 2005, 07:56 PM
haha every one is so political.

i agree with her though

kiwifan
Oct 7th, 2005, 07:58 PM
I agree with her specifically...

...but every case is different and should have serious review...

...not some "knee jerk feel good" policy...

...after all what will actually happen is poor people will start dying with dignity so that rich people can inherit their livers, eyes and other body parts.

And rich people will start "dying with dignity" so they're spoilt brat, never worked a day in their lives kids can inherit their $$$ "mo quicka".

Ooooo, Blondie's on TV!!! :bolt:

Denise4925
Oct 7th, 2005, 08:26 PM
I agree with her specifically...

...but every case is different and should have serious review...

...not some "knee jerk feel good" policy...

...after all what will actually happen is poor people will start dying with dignity so that rich people can inherit their livers, eyes and other body parts.

And rich people will start "dying with dignity" so they're spoilt brat, never worked a day in their lives kids can inherit their $$$ "mo quicka".

Ooooo, Blondie's on TV!!! :bolt:
You mean the movie, Blondie and Dagwood? or the singer? :confused: Either way, I'm a have to ask you hand over your race card. :lol:

Helen Lawson
Oct 7th, 2005, 08:33 PM
I never thought much about dying. When you win an Oscar, your hand and foot prints are set in gold dust at Graumann's Chinese Theatre, and you have a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, you don't get bogged down in small issues like life and death. Plus, that character in Dolores Claiborne was modeled after me, when I think I've had enough, I can command someone to do it, and it will be done.

kiwifan
Oct 7th, 2005, 08:59 PM
You mean the movie, Blondie and Dagwood? or the singer? :confused: Either way, I'm a have to ask you hand over your race card. :lol:

Debbie Harry is one cool ass white chick. :cool:

So if I'm getting in line because I love and respect Blondie...

I'll be in line behind Grand Master Flash, The Cold Crush Bros., everybody connected with the movie WildStyle and Fab Five Freddy handing in my "race card"...

... and if that's the case...

...I'm in a much cooler place anyway, Baby :p...

You betta recognize!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

with yo unsophisticated country ass.

marmite1
Oct 7th, 2005, 09:00 PM
I agree with the right to euthanasia.

Denise4925
Oct 7th, 2005, 09:03 PM
Debbie Harry is one cool ass white chick. :cool:

So if I'm getting in line because I love and respect Blondie...

I'll be in line behind Grand Master Flash, The Cold Crush Bros., everybody connected with the movie WildStyle and Fab Five Freddy handing in my "race card"...

... and if that's the case...

...I'm in a much cooler place anyway, Baby :p...

You betta recognize!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

with yo unsophisticated country ass.

Damn, you didn't have to go there. I was just playing with your stupid ass.

kiwifan
Oct 7th, 2005, 09:23 PM
Damn, you didn't have to go there. I was just playing with your stupid ass.

Didn't have to go where? :confused:

Gee, I was just playing too :shrug:...

...so who's stupid?

...or who's just too sensitive? :smoke:

Denise4925
Oct 7th, 2005, 09:47 PM
Didn't have to go where? :confused:

Gee, I was just playing too :shrug:...

...so who's stupid?

...or who's just too sensitive? :smoke:
Well, you sounded pretty serious and I didn't know how to take your blue print at the bottom. :lol:

Okay, mea culpa :bowdown: :p Wanna spank me? ;)

kiwifan
Oct 7th, 2005, 09:56 PM
Well, you sounded pretty serious and I didn't know how to take your blue print at the bottom. :lol:

Okay, mea culpa :bowdown: :p Wanna spank me? ;)

No spankings necessary; they say I'm a mean poster...sometimes they could be right :shrug:

:hug:

WE should probably take this to the black thread...but...actually I'll PM you with what I have to say...its too harsh :tape: :tape: :tape:

BigB08822
Oct 7th, 2005, 09:58 PM
How weird, I was JUST thinking about this earlier. Wer can put animals to sleep, its actually the norm, but people have to suffer till the bitter end. If I want to go then no one will stop me. I don't agree with suicide, I think that is selfish, but euthenasia is very different.

KoOlMaNsEaN
Oct 7th, 2005, 09:59 PM
wut does mea culpa mean?!

Denise4925
Oct 7th, 2005, 10:04 PM
No spankings necessary; they say I'm a mean poster...sometimes they could be right :shrug:

WE should probably take this to the black thread...but...actually I'll PM you with what I have to say...its too harsh :tape: :tape: :tape:
Got the PM :lol: I agree.

Anyway, damn on the spanking part. :p

volta
Oct 7th, 2005, 10:06 PM
i agree with her

harloo
Oct 7th, 2005, 10:09 PM
While I don't have a problem with the idea lawmakers must specify what type of cases are elgible. Terminally ill patients who suffer daily should be allowed to die with dignity. However, I don't believe that abled bodied adults with no serious medical illness should be assisted in suicide.

*JR*
Oct 7th, 2005, 10:32 PM
LAWYERS IN LOVE
Jackson Browne

I can't keep up with what's been going on
I think my heart must just be slowing down
Among the human beings in their designer jeans
Am I the only one who hears the screams
And the strangled cries of lawyers in love

God sends his spaceships to America, the beautiful
They land at six o'clock and there we are, the dutiful
Eating from TV trays, tuned into to Happy Days
Waiting for World War III while Jesus slaves
To the mating calls of lawyers in love

Last night I watched the news from Washington, the capitol
The Russians escaped while we weren't watching them, like Russians will
Now we've got all this room, we've even got the moon
And I hear the U.S.S.R. will be open soon
As vacation land for lawyers in love

kiwifan
Oct 7th, 2005, 10:35 PM
:topic: Kiwi loves Sweet Thang :inlove:

Scotso
Oct 7th, 2005, 10:41 PM
I agree with her. It's nice to see overwhelming support for something on this board for once.