PDA

View Full Version : What a day! I saw Lena live

Dementirilenko
Oct 7th, 2005, 04:29 PM
Yesterday was definetly the best one of the year. I saw Lena live at Filderstadt for the first time! She played a really strong match and defeated Dechy in three hard sets. She showed that she is able to play very hard groundstrokes and that she is one of the best fighters I've ever seen and for sure one of the fittest! She is such a kind and sweet person and it seems that she is always lucky, cause she is always smiling....and that is good. After the match I got her autograph and i stood next to her. There's nothing more to say, this day was PERFECT!

cerbero
Oct 7th, 2005, 04:34 PM
And you didn't kiss her silly ? ;)

SloKid
Oct 7th, 2005, 04:43 PM
He is a lucky bastard as it is, kissing her would be just too much :lol:

cerbero
Oct 7th, 2005, 04:46 PM
He is a lucky bastard as it is, kissing her would be just too much :lol:
Hug?? Shake hands? :lol:

kammgretel
Oct 7th, 2005, 05:14 PM
I am glad for u :D

share us your photos & autographs :) plz... henner

miffedmax
Oct 7th, 2005, 06:31 PM
Green with envy, but still happy for ya.

Paco
Oct 7th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Great

Dementirilenko
Oct 7th, 2005, 08:19 PM
I am glad for u :D

share us your photos & autographs :) plz... henner

hmm, I can do that...

Chunchun
Oct 8th, 2005, 12:51 AM
errrrrrr I have never seen Lena in live :crying2:

Please come to Hong Kong in 06 Lena :bowdown:

Paco
Oct 8th, 2005, 09:59 AM
errrrrrr I have never seen Lena in live :crying2:
The same about me :sad: :sad:

LCS
Nov 3rd, 2005, 09:20 PM
Make us three...

Job's tears
Nov 6th, 2005, 12:10 PM
I Want That Too

Daniel88
Nov 12th, 2005, 01:06 PM
Hello friends, I'm new here and wanted to express how much I love Elena D! She is my favourite player and I was so lucky to see her match against Myskina at Wimbledon earlier this year. There is so much about her and she has the best personality on tour!

That's not all...when I was at Wimbledon, she was playing on Court 13, which only has one entrance and there were no seats left so I was waiting right at the entrance to the court. So when she came back from her toilet break after the second set, she said excuse me to me and she brushed past me when she was re-entering the court! It was the best day of my life, LOL.

Here is the link to some of my pictures. I got really close to her, as I'm sure you will see...

http://tennisdaniel.blogspot.com/

Dementirilenko
Nov 12th, 2005, 02:01 PM
Hey Daniel, welcome on board. Nice to meet a new fan of our princess. Hope you enjoy this page and our postings.

Dementinator
Nov 12th, 2005, 02:08 PM
and u actually amost TOUCHED the golden goddess too! all 6 feet of her..hehe

Daniel88
Nov 12th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Thank you! Although I must say, she didn't seem as tall as 5"11! I wish she could have done better at the championships in LA. Oh well, there's always next year and I am sure she will qualify for SEVEN straight years!

Does anyone know if she is playing any exhibition macthes or any other tournaments between now and the Australian Open?

Paco
Nov 12th, 2005, 05:19 PM
Hi Daniel88

Dementirilenko
Nov 13th, 2005, 10:19 AM
Thank you! Although I must say, she didn't seem as tall as 5"11! I wish she could have done better at the championships in LA. Oh well, there's always next year and I am sure she will qualify for SEVEN straight years!

Does anyone know if she is playing any exhibition macthes or any other tournaments between now and the Australian Open?

I don't know, it could be possible that she plays the Honkong - exebition as the "defending - champion"