Oct 7th, 2005, 04:12 PM
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
i'm so happy

Ferosh
Oct 7th, 2005, 04:18 PM
Did anyone record this match?

No Name Face
Oct 7th, 2005, 04:22 PM
i want this match...please someone upload it.

Dementieva-fan
Oct 7th, 2005, 04:27 PM
I record it but don't know how to get it into my computer

Ferosh
Oct 7th, 2005, 04:39 PM
I can sence the grand slam!

Dementinator
Oct 7th, 2005, 04:42 PM
i am hoping ES will repeat it tonight and if they do i will record onto PC and transfer onto DVD ....please ES repeat it! they did yesterdays matches!!

SloKid
Oct 7th, 2005, 04:43 PM
I can sence the grand slam!
Let's not get ahead of ourselves her. A great win yes, but let's take it match by match, don't go declaring all kinds of stuff around now. That would just be putting unneeded pressure on Lena. She/we still need to have our feet firmly on the ground.

Ferosh
Oct 7th, 2005, 05:15 PM
Let's not get ahead of ourselves her. A great win yes, but let's take it match by match, don't go declaring all kinds of stuff around now. That would just be putting unneeded pressure on Lena. She/we still need to have our feet firmly on the ground.

I'm sorry. :sad:

qax21 goes and stands on the corner facing the wall.

Ferosh
Oct 7th, 2005, 05:17 PM
i am hoping ES will repeat it tonight and if they do i will record onto PC and transfer onto DVD ....please ES repeat it! they did yesterdays matches!!

Thanks Dementinator! :worship:

JC Federer
Oct 7th, 2005, 05:37 PM
Win Kremlin Cup, and the slam will be a step closer.

She's shown that she has a chance against Kim, Lindsay (though yet to convince me she can do it consistently), Amelie. There is still Justine and the Williams sisters to worry about. When she's fair game against them, she'll be fair game for the slams.

Dementinator
Oct 7th, 2005, 05:45 PM
well i really think Elena has chance against them all ,she isnt the most consistant player out there ,and sadly may never be ,thats just how she is ,but when she plays well ,and today was one of those days ,she can beat anyone ,she has some of the most powerful and acurate groundstrokes I have ever seen and can run for hours and hours ,she can be mentaly tougher than steel and now shes serving better ,the huge weakness is becoming a lesser problem...shes gonna still have her silly losses ,thats Elena ,but she knows she can beat them all ,and there are times when shes the best player in the world bar none ,but she just doesnt have the same consistancy as the Belgians et al , but shes got the Talent.......i mean minus 12 DFs I reckon she COULD have buried kim in two! ,but as it is ,she dealt her a big blow in sets 1 and 3 ,she was so powerful in the last set ,people talk about Kuz forehands etc ,but believe me ,and i know ,theres NOTHING like a blistering Elena forehand ,its a thing of beauty when it works ,she has immense power behind it.

SloKid
Oct 7th, 2005, 05:55 PM
I'm sorry. :sad:

qax21 goes and stands on the corner facing the wall.

No need to do that. I was jumping off the walls when Lena won today too. :D

udachi Elena
Oct 7th, 2005, 06:18 PM
Someone has to upload the match!!! please please please!! GO lena!!! she's really takin it to the tour

miffedmax
Oct 7th, 2005, 06:30 PM
WE all know Lena is the best.

Maybe, just maybe, she's starting to think so to.

Yasmine
Oct 7th, 2005, 06:33 PM
:wavey: As a Kim fan I just came to say congrats to her today :worship: Glad Kim lost to such a nice player and I think it had to happen at some point;)
Best of luck in the rest of the tourney now :angel:

SloKid
Oct 7th, 2005, 06:40 PM
:wavey: As a Kim fan I just came to say congrats to her today :worship: Glad Kim lost to such a nice player and I think it had to happen at some point;)
Best of luck in the rest of the tourney now :angel:

Thank god there are people, who can respect the players that defeat their faves. You deserve :worship: :D
Not surprised Kim fans are like that, cause that is exactly what she is like as well, nice and friendly. I would love to see some WS or Maria fans do something like that. Just kidding.

Dementinator
Oct 7th, 2005, 07:23 PM
i am hoping to upload the match or something once i have recorded it to pc but may need some help as to where ican be uploaded to

Ferosh
Oct 7th, 2005, 07:32 PM
i am hoping to upload the match or something once i have recorded it to pc but may need some help as to where ican be uploaded to

You should upload it to www.yousendit.com it has the fastest speeds out there.:yeah:

Mathijs
Oct 7th, 2005, 08:00 PM
What a day and what a win, i am so proud of our girl (i spose you all are)

Yeah Capt if you could upload the match somewhere that would be great, i left from 4-2 in the first set, came back 3 hrs after the match was finished ;)

Yasmine
Oct 7th, 2005, 08:43 PM
Thank god there are people, who can respect the players that defeat their faves. You deserve :worship: :D
Not surprised Kim fans are like that, cause that is exactly what she is like as well, nice and friendly. I would love to see some WS or Maria fans do something like that. Just kidding.
well if you come to Kim's forum you'll see a few of us thought the same :angel: : Lena did deserve it today and played damn well... No bashing and some credit is given where it's needed (even if some of us are dissapointed which is kinda normal)... and if I think about Kim I'ld rather her go home and have a good rest now :devil:
So as I said :bigclap: to Lena (I can even forgive her beating france in the fedcup final! :lol: )

nicky
Oct 7th, 2005, 09:42 PM
Congratulations to Elena! From what I read she played great.:hatoff:
That Fed Cup victory must have given her loads of confidence.
I admit, I had a feeling about this - even put some vcash on her, to the dismay of some of my fellow CCL-ers :p ;)

I hope she gets the Porshe now :cool: - and that she makes it to the YEC :)

Yasmine
Oct 7th, 2005, 09:43 PM
:wavey: Nicky! just comfirms that us Kim fans are smart uh? ;)

Mon.
Oct 7th, 2005, 09:56 PM
Really, congrats to Lena for beating Kim and ending her run ;) It was nice to see her so happy afterwards and hear her talking about this match and to hear her being so happy about this win. So once again, congrats:yeah:

evinrude15
Oct 8th, 2005, 01:47 AM
Well we can see that Kim have very very great fan too, like lena fan ;) Thanks to you for that, Kim play great also and I think she will be number one very soon, great to see her back ;)

so lena, I see this match 3 time in just one day, I record it but can't post it here becausqe it's not on DVD or in my computer sorry. Now it's Momo, hope a big match like in fed cup. She can do it we all know that ;)
DAVAI ELENA

Drimal
Oct 8th, 2005, 08:18 AM
Best match of Elena I've ever seen! :woohoo: :banana:

She is playing so great these past weeks and she would really deserve to win a Porsche at Filderstadt! :drive: :lick:

We love you Elena! :kiss: