PDA

View Full Version : I am such a bitch...

Sally Struthers
Oct 6th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Sally was very bad this morning. The neighboring kids were playing with their basketball before school and I guess someone missed. Anyhow, the ball landed in my yard and on top of one of my begonias. I was getting the newspaper at the time and saw the ball just flatten it. In a state of anger and rage, I ran over to the ball, grabbed it, and took it inside. When I got inside I took a knife to it and popped the ball. :tape:

Now I feel kind of bad. The kids didn't see me take the ball but know it landed in my yard. I think I can patch it. I'd like to fix it or buy a new one but without admitting my guilt. :tape:

I figured I could buy a new one and roll it in the dirt a little bit to simulate some wear and tear on it but I am not sure if I could pull it off. :haha:

I have a few hours to think about it while they are at school. :(

MinnyGophers
Oct 6th, 2005, 04:42 PM
ahahah some old lady did the same thing to our soccer balll once when we were kids, but she popped it right in front of our eyes.
All the kids in the neighborhood thought she was really mean, and never prayed of landing a ball in her garden again...

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 6th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Sally, screw em...and if someone wants to make something of it just let me know...:armed:

Helen Lawson
Oct 6th, 2005, 04:46 PM
Throw the ball into a dumpster elsewhere when you're out shopping one day and forget about it. They would NEVER buy you a new begonia after all.

Sally Struthers
Oct 6th, 2005, 04:47 PM
Sally, screw em...and if someone wants to make something of it just let me know...:armed:

Well they do need a good beating... :lol:

Sally Struthers
Oct 6th, 2005, 04:48 PM
They would NEVER buy you a new begonia after all.

This is true. Now I don't feel as bad. Hell, they don't know the difference between a rose and a begonia. I'll just say it got popped when it landed on a rose bush thorn. :tape:

Sally Struthers
Oct 6th, 2005, 04:49 PM
ahahah some old lady did the same thing to our soccer balll once when we were kids, but she popped it right in front of our eyes.
All the kids in the neighborhood thought she was really mean, and never prayed of landing a ball in her garden again...

That lady was mean. I love it. :haha: :worship:

Sally Struthers
Oct 6th, 2005, 04:54 PM
Let me tell you, it was not an easy endeavor to pop the ball with a 10 inch chef's knife. The first time it rolled off the counter when I attempted to stab it and I almost ended up stabbing myself in the stomach :haha: After a little more thought and planning, I placed some dish towels under it to secure it into place. I didn't hit it hard enough with the knife and it bounced off the surface of the ball, almost taking me out again :lol: Third time was a charm though when I placed it into a pot. ;)

creep
Oct 6th, 2005, 05:01 PM
A bitch with a great body! :lick: :drool:

http://www.robbscelebs.co.uk/noops372/sally_struther0007.jpg

Ferosh
Oct 6th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Let me tell you, it was not an easy endeavor to pop the ball with a 10 inch chef's knife. The first time it rolled off the counter when I attempted to stab it and I almost ended up stabbing myself in the stomach :haha: After a little more thought and planning, I placed some dish towels under it to secure it into place. I didn't hit it hard enough with the knife and it bounced off the surface of the ball, almost taking me out again :lol: Third time was a charm though when I placed it into a pot. ;)

Sally you are just absolutely hilarious. :worship:

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 6th, 2005, 05:04 PM

Is that you in your avatar? :eek:

CondiLicious
Oct 6th, 2005, 05:06 PM
Don't feel bad. Kids are annoying. Be proud that you ruined their fun. I would be.

~{X}~
Oct 6th, 2005, 06:32 PM
Hey now, it was an accident that their ball just happened to fly in your yard and land on your begonia. Maybe it was fate that your begonia would of been crushed cause it was ugly? I don't know but no you shouldn't of popped their ball! Kids are kids for a reason, they need to have fun and thats what they are. Maybe it was also a sign that you couldn't pop the ball the first 2 times and almost took yourself out. Should be more careful Sally. Never know in this world. :tape:

*roddicksinme*
Oct 6th, 2005, 06:37 PM
oh Sally, that is just mean :o

Sally Struthers
Oct 6th, 2005, 07:05 PM
Hey now, it was an accident that their ball just happened to fly in your yard and land on your begonia. Maybe it was fate that your begonia would of been crushed cause it was ugly? I don't know but no you shouldn't of popped their ball! Kids are kids for a reason, they need to have fun and thats what they are. Maybe it was also a sign that you couldn't pop the ball the first 2 times and almost took yourself out. Should be more careful Sally. Never know in this world. :tape:

well hon, this isn't the first time those little brats have done this sort of thing. I warned then when they shot their paint ball gun at my window last year not to ever do anything to me again or they'd be in for it.

Sally Struthers
Oct 6th, 2005, 07:06 PM

I know. Wasn't I hot with that gun?

marmite1
Oct 6th, 2005, 07:17 PM
Are Helen and Sally for real?

Sally Struthers
Oct 6th, 2005, 07:21 PM
Are Helen and Sally for real?

some of us lead more interesting lives than others :lol:

marmite1
Oct 6th, 2005, 07:23 PM
some of us lead more interesting lives than others :lol:

More like once upon a time lead more interesting lives ;) :p

~{X}~
Oct 6th, 2005, 07:38 PM
well hon, this isn't the first time those little brats have done this sort of thing. I warned then when they shot their paint ball gun at my window last year not to ever do anything to me again or they'd be in for it.

Kids will be kids, you should know this.

SelesFan70
Oct 6th, 2005, 07:44 PM
Slash the tires on the family car, Sally...that'll really teach them. :wavey:

Maryamator
Oct 6th, 2005, 08:18 PM
throw it back to there yard tell them the dog bit it:p

tennislover
Oct 6th, 2005, 11:10 PM
throw it back to there yard tell them the dog bit it:p

brilliant idea! :worship: :lol:

moon
Oct 7th, 2005, 12:53 AM

If you warned the brats, and you STILL had another incident, then I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. Sometimes you have to take action. :p

Sally Struthers
Oct 7th, 2005, 01:39 AM
Kids will be kids, you should know this.

it wasn't your ball was it? :P

sixfeetfree
Oct 7th, 2005, 07:40 AM
When I was little there was this lady on the corner lot that hated kids, for whatever reason(s). Anyhow, she had a very nice yard and beautiful beds of different species of various flowers. Living on a corner lot, there are those that will cut across the yard (yes, rudely) and wear down her grass, dropping wrappers, coke cans etc.. It got to the point that she would stand outside with her water hose and blast whatever snot nosed kids that happened to walk down the sidewalk in front of her house. It got to be a neighborhood story about the crazy woman on the corner. The police were even called a few times because some parents took umbrage with her spraying their kids, who might have swiped a blade of grass while walking down her sidewalk.

Anyhow, one time during the summer when these children were older, one morning we all were walking to school when we didn't see her outside. We decided that there was strength in numbers so we all crossed over to her side and continued. When we got to the corner lot, she was no where to be seen. All of her flowers looked wilted and dried up, as though they had been either trampled on or poisoned. It struck me as sad because for so many years we had avoided this "crazy lady" and her corner lot for fear of another bath before school, and it became almost expected, almost comfortable if you will. We never saw her outside again - she had given up her flower beds and stayed inside from then on.

Apparently, as the story goes, some of the older brothers of the kids took it upon themselves to remove the reason for her to be so defensive about her yard. They had done everything imaginable to her yard and flower beds, from pulling them up to poison. Years after that and even now, I find myself feeling sad about what happened to her.

In the back of my mind I had thought that if she had handled those little bastards differently, maybe her rose beds would still be the envy of the neighborhood and a nice sight on the way to school.

The moral of this story? Begonias and basketballs are very cheap compared to the price of alienating yourself, or finding out if one of those immature neighborhood kids is capable of such hatefulness and contempt.

I'm not saying take the moral high ground, or take the easy way out, but the safest way would be to purchase another basketball, deliver it personally, along with the flattened begonia, and a warm smile saying, "I tried to kick the ball back over the fence but it ended up hitting my hoe/rake/shovel/whatever, and so I bought you a new one. Be sure the parents are present as well and I seriously doubt that ball will end up back in your yard.

Sorry for the length.

Sally Struthers
Oct 7th, 2005, 05:49 PM
When I was little there was this lady on the corner lot that hated kids, for whatever reason(s). Anyhow, she had a very nice yard and beautiful beds of different species of various flowers. Living on a corner lot, there are those that will cut across the yard (yes, rudely) and wear down her grass, dropping wrappers, coke cans etc.. It got to the point that she would stand outside with her water hose and blast whatever snot nosed kids that happened to walk down the sidewalk in front of her house. It got to be a neighborhood story about the crazy woman on the corner. The police were even called a few times because some parents took umbrage with her spraying their kids, who might have swiped a blade of grass while walking down her sidewalk.

Anyhow, one time during the summer when these children were older, one morning we all were walking to school when we didn't see her outside. We decided that there was strength in numbers so we all crossed over to her side and continued. When we got to the corner lot, she was no where to be seen. All of her flowers looked wilted and dried up, as though they had been either trampled on or poisoned. It struck me as sad because for so many years we had avoided this "crazy lady" and her corner lot for fear of another bath before school, and it became almost expected, almost comfortable if you will. We never saw her outside again - she had given up her flower beds and stayed inside from then on.

Apparently, as the story goes, some of the older brothers of the kids took it upon themselves to remove the reason for her to be so defensive about her yard. They had done everything imaginable to her yard and flower beds, from pulling them up to poison. Years after that and even now, I find myself feeling sad about what happened to her.

In the back of my mind I had thought that if she had handled those little bastards differently, maybe her rose beds would still be the envy of the neighborhood and a nice sight on the way to school.

The moral of this story? Begonias and basketballs are very cheap compared to the price of alienating yourself, or finding out if one of those immature neighborhood kids is capable of such hatefulness and contempt.

I'm not saying take the moral high ground, or take the easy way out, but the safest way would be to purchase another basketball, deliver it personally, along with the flattened begonia, and a warm smile saying, "I tried to kick the ball back over the fence but it ended up hitting my hoe/rake/shovel/whatever, and so I bought you a new one. Be sure the parents are present as well and I seriously doubt that ball will end up back in your yard.

Sorry for the length.

that is sad but obviously the bitch wasn't mean enough to the bad children! Had it been Sally, I would have called the cops on the brats and have had my lawyers write nasty letters to their parents threatening legal action and restraining orders if those juvenile delinquents didn't stop. :fiery:

Kids have no respect these days and need to be taught a lesson!

ToeTag
Oct 7th, 2005, 06:37 PM
Sally, are those real??