PDA

View Full Version : Is Kelly Clarkson the hottest artist on earth at the moment / this year?

grmbl
Oct 6th, 2005, 02:31 PM
She is sooo big at the moment, no1's all over the world, she wins awards in countries all over the world.. Is she the biggest artist at the moment / of 2005?

the bambi
Oct 6th, 2005, 02:36 PM
never heard of her. :shrug:

hablo
Oct 6th, 2005, 02:37 PM
nope :lol:

Ceze
Oct 6th, 2005, 02:40 PM
never heard of her. :shrug:me too :confused:

grmbl
Oct 6th, 2005, 02:41 PM
me too :confused:
Hmm really? :o

SloKid
Oct 6th, 2005, 02:43 PM
She is sooo big at the moment, no1's all over the world, she wins awards in countries all over the world.. Is she the biggest artist at the moment / of 2005?

Is this some kind of a joke? I mean she is cool and all, but the biggest artist in the world? She lost against a Norwegian plummer on World Idol for god`s sake.

Ferosh
Oct 6th, 2005, 02:46 PM
I think that title belongs to Miss Mariah Carey this year. Huge successful comeback year.

!<blocparty>!
Oct 6th, 2005, 02:46 PM
What number ones does she currently have? And what awards has she won all over the world? :confused:

The biggest female artist goes to Mariah, anyway :p

grmbl
Oct 6th, 2005, 02:48 PM
1. What number ones does she currently have?
2. And what awards has she won all over the world? :confused:

;)

1. TRL with "Because of you"
2. A lot.. :p

Fearful Jesuit
Oct 6th, 2005, 02:49 PM
who?

SloKid
Oct 6th, 2005, 02:49 PM
;)

Wow, #1 on TRL, that is big.
And winning some VMAs is not a lot for me.

grmbl
Oct 6th, 2005, 02:51 PM
Wow, #1 on TRL, that is big.
And winning some VMAs is not a lot for me.

We will see at the Grammy's and AMA.. But sorry!! Don't bite..

DutchieGirl
Oct 6th, 2005, 02:53 PM
I like her anyway :hug: wokkel! ;)

SloKid
Oct 6th, 2005, 02:53 PM
Don`t get me wrong, I like her, I`m glad she got away from all that American Idol thing, but to call her the hottest artist right now is well just ridicolous, she isn`t having really that big of a success in Europe as she does in the States.

DutchieGirl
Oct 6th, 2005, 02:54 PM
She's been pretty popular in Oz! ;) Well her songs are always on the radio here!; )

!<blocparty>!
Oct 6th, 2005, 02:54 PM
;)

They have TRL's all over the world. Which one?

k.

ampers&
Oct 6th, 2005, 02:55 PM
Uhm...no.

SloKid
Oct 6th, 2005, 02:55 PM
Oz is not Europe. And yes she has some songs played on the radio, but she is not all that huge in record sales.
And does that wizard still live there?

grmbl
Oct 6th, 2005, 02:59 PM
They have TRL's all over the world. Which one?

k.
Kelly's video debuted at #1 on TRL a few days ago in America.

DutchieGirl
Oct 6th, 2005, 03:01 PM
Oz is not Europe. And yes she has some songs played on the radio, but she is not all that huge in record sales.
And does that wizard still live there?

I didn't say Oz was Europe! :po I was saying that she's popular in MY country, and her songsg et played ALOT HERE! :p

SloKid
Oct 6th, 2005, 03:02 PM
OK, but does that wizard still live there?

grmbl
Oct 6th, 2005, 03:04 PM
:o

DutchieGirl
Oct 6th, 2005, 03:10 PM

:lol: The PM wizard? :angel:

SloKid
Oct 6th, 2005, 03:13 PM
:lol: The PM wizard? :angel:

???
No the wizard of Oz, duh.

DutchieGirl
Oct 6th, 2005, 03:16 PM
???
No the wizard of Oz, duh.

oh, I thought you meant the dude who's the PM of NL...he looks like Harry Potter! :p (Jan-Peter Balkenende). ;)

!<blocparty>!
Oct 6th, 2005, 03:17 PM
Kelly's video debuted at #1 on TRL a few days ago in America.

A few TRL number ones hardly makes you the biggest artist in the world. Mariah has kicked her arse on the Billboard Hot 100 singles and albums charts with The Emancipation of Mimi.

Ferosh
Oct 6th, 2005, 03:17 PM
TRL (USA) has got to be the biggest joke ever! What kind of countdown includes the likes of Hillary Duff, Lindsay Lohan, and Ashlee Simpson?

carot
Oct 6th, 2005, 03:22 PM
she's definitaly hot in belgium, winning the best new artist award on our biggest music channel a few days ago... (before, daniel powter, jamie cullum and james bunt)

CondiLicious
Oct 6th, 2005, 04:03 PM
I'd say that this year has slightly been more about Mariah than Kelly. With Gwen in 3rd place.

Brooks.
Oct 6th, 2005, 04:11 PM
A few TRL number ones hardly makes you the biggest artist in the world. Mariah has kicked her arse on the Billboard Hot 100 singles and albums charts with The Emancipation of Mimi.

as of now kelly's cd has still sold more...and is still in the top 20 after almost a year of being on the charts... :D

tennisIlove09
Oct 6th, 2005, 04:29 PM
Despite my love for Kelly, I think Mariah is probably the hottest female artist right now.

!<blocparty>!
Oct 6th, 2005, 04:32 PM
as of now kelly's cd has still sold more...and is still in the top 20 after almost a year of being on the charts... :D

I read the soundscan figures for TEOM on Billboard was number 3 a few weeks ago, behind Fiffy and The Game, Kelly was behind Mariah then, and would be now.

It's nearing 3.5 million units now.

TimBo
Oct 6th, 2005, 04:42 PM
her first CD really put her out there as a great voice, but this current CD is great. Because of you... Behind these Hazel Eyes, Breakaway and Since u've been gone have all been in the top 20. She gets air play from alot of rock/pop stations and her stuff hits the clubs too.
She has the ability for long staying power, but she will never be super huge like Mariah or a Madonna. But.. saying that I have to say im a huge fan and 3.5 million CDs sold is nothing shabby.

DutchieGirl
Oct 6th, 2005, 04:48 PM
I :hearts: Behind These Hazel Eyes! :D

Zhao
Oct 6th, 2005, 06:07 PM
Kelly Clarkson is cool but she needs the support of Urban and R&B radio audiences... yeah u can say she's popular all over the world but hottest artist on earth at the moment?? abit over :lol:

sidetrack abit...beware of another mega-hit by Mariah Carey in Don't Forget about Us... its has #1 written all over it...

BigB08822
Oct 6th, 2005, 06:10 PM
Kelly and Mariah have been neck and neck all year. Kelly's CD is still in the top 20 a year after its release, we will see if Mariah's stays in there that long. As far as singles, Kelly's first two singles went to #1 and Behind These Hazel Eyes got to #2 and Because of You is currently #2 on radioplay and will easily pass Mariah soon but Kanye West may stop Kelly from taking #1. Either way, Kelly and Mariah have had equal success on the radio charts with Kelly actually having a little more because Mariah's first single didn't get to the top.

Zhao
Oct 6th, 2005, 06:20 PM
Kelly and Mariah have been neck and neck all year. Kelly's CD is still in the top 20 a year after its release, we will see if Mariah's stays in there that long. As far as singles, Kelly's first two singles went to #1 and Behind These Hazel Eyes got to #2 and Because of You is currently #2 on radioplay and will easily pass Mariah soon but Kanye West may stop Kelly from taking #1. Either way, Kelly and Mariah have had equal success on the radio charts with Kelly actually having a little more because Mariah's first single didn't get to the top.

:haha: u can't be serious :tape:
We Belong Together has the highest number of audience impressions in US radio history afew months back... :angel: :angel: Mariah dominated the hot 100 airplay charts for 5 staright months :eek: :eek: while kelly clarkson does not even have the support of Urban and R&B stations... so i don't see how Kelly is having more success in terms of airplay... :shrug:

btw just in case u don't know... Mariah's TEOM stayed at top10 on albums chart for 23 weeks... a record this year... the reason why TEOM's sales has slowed down is because all know that she's going to have a re-release during christmas period...:worship: :worship:

!<blocparty>!
Oct 6th, 2005, 06:29 PM
We Belong Together has the highest number of audience impressions in US radio history afew months back... :angel: :angel: Mariah dominated the hot 100 airplay charts for 5 staright months :eek: :eek: while kelly clarkson does not even have the support of Urban and R&B stations... so i don't see how Kelly is having more success in terms of airplay... :shrug:

btw just in case u don't know... Mariah's TEOM stayed at top10 on albums chart for 23 weeks... a record this year... the reason why TEOM's sales has slowed down is because all know that she's going to have a re-release during christmas period...:worship: :worship:

Thank you. BigBO8822 doesn't seem to get it that number 1's on the pop 100 don't mean that much in comparisson to the hot 100. Kelly hasn't had any hot 100 chart toppers from Breakaway. Plus, Mariah's album sold well right from the first week. Kelly's only peaked at number 3.

PaulieM
Oct 6th, 2005, 06:46 PM
definitely not!
1. mariah
2. gwen(even though i personally don't get this one)
kelly is perhaps 3rd at best and only if you're just counting female artists.

tennisIlove09
Oct 6th, 2005, 06:49 PM

Exactly. WBT was the longest #1 this DECADE. Mariah become the first woman to EVER have the #1 and #2 spots on Billboard with We Belong Together and Shake it Off. Kelly doesnt come close to Mariah right now.

rebel_ffighter
Oct 6th, 2005, 06:57 PM
yep she is!She has won many awards this year and her album was definetely better than Mariah's(I am surprised she still sings!)...And I think she has a bright future!

R&J
Oct 6th, 2005, 10:41 PM
her first CD really put her out there as a great voice, but this current CD is great. Because of you... Behind these Hazel Eyes, Breakaway and Since u've been gone have all been in the top 20. She gets air play from alot of rock/pop stations and her stuff hits the clubs too.
She has the ability for long staying power, but she will never be super huge like Mariah or a Madonna. But.. saying that I have to say im a huge fan and 3.5 million CDs sold is nothing shabby.

Good post :yeah:

Hayato
Oct 6th, 2005, 10:58 PM
I guess it is Mariah, Kelly or Gwen. But they aren't as popular in Asia, South America or Central America. Do any of them actually write their own music? I thought Kelly did but i'm not sure.

Geisha
Oct 7th, 2005, 12:40 AM
I think that title belongs to Miss Mariah Carey this year. Huge successful comeback year.

They both have great albums...

I think this way: If Mariah had recorded Kelly's album, it would have sold 20 million albums. But, she didn't and she recorded the Emancipation of Mimi and it is huge! But, in the end...Because of You/Since You've Been Gone/Behind these Hazel Eyes doesn't compare to:

Do do do uh
Do do do do do do uh

You'll always be a part of me
I'm part of you indefinitely
Boy, don't you know you can't escape me
Ooh darlin', cuz you'll always be my baby

Geisha
Oct 7th, 2005, 12:41 AM
I guess it is Mariah, Kelly or Gwen. But they aren't as popular in Asia, South America or Central America. Do any of them actually write their own music? I thought Kelly did but i'm not sure.

I know for a fact Mariah does. Kelly writes most, and I think Gwen does as well.

Geisha
Oct 7th, 2005, 12:42 AM
Exactly. WBT was the longest #1 this DECADE. Mariah become the first woman to EVER have the #1 and #2 spots on Billboard with We Belong Together and Shake it Off. Kelly doesnt come close to Mariah right now.

On the ARC Weekly Top 40, Shake It Off has been Number One for three weeks and currently holds that position. WBT was Number One for 10 weeks- only One Sweet Day and I Will Always Love You are beating it, I think. Her album hasn't sold as much as Kelly's, though- not yet, at least in the States.

Geisha
Oct 7th, 2005, 12:44 AM
Good post :yeah:

It isn't.

I think American Idol helped Kelly in the short run, but for the rest of her career, I think everybody thinks that she got "voted" to be famous. Like I said, had Britney, Christina, Mariah, Whitney, etc. recorded her album now, it would have been 10 times as big. The songs are incredible.

grmbl
Oct 7th, 2005, 12:44 AM
:lol: I love this thread,, ;)

Hayato
Oct 7th, 2005, 01:45 AM
Shakira beats all of these IMO :hehehe: ;)

@m@nd@
Oct 7th, 2005, 01:50 AM
i like kelly's songs better but i think mariah had a better year so far. i hear mariah's songs everytime i turn on the radio

Xanadu11
Oct 7th, 2005, 02:02 AM
I really like Kelly but her popularity does seem to be centred in the US, she is coming over for some concerts in Australia and i read that these are her first concerts outside of the US.

-SheLL-
Oct 7th, 2005, 02:14 AM
OMG i love Kelly Clarkson and Mariah Carey......I have both albums....and they both rock as much as eachother....they're both huge in Australia right now....
i'd say that Kelly Clarkson is the best IDOL winner of all idols even though in Australia we've had 2 seasons already and we're half way through the third...she's been the most successful...imo...and Mariah's voice is soooo amazing....

Zhao
Oct 7th, 2005, 03:30 AM
On the ARC Weekly Top 40, Shake It Off has been Number One for three weeks and currently holds that position. WBT was Number One for 10 weeks- only One Sweet Day and I Will Always Love You are beating it, I think. Her album hasn't sold as much as Kelly's, though- not yet, at least in the States.

We belong Together has tied with I Will Always Love You by staying atop of Billboard for 14 weeks... so big on my signature! :lol:

as for album...Mariah released it for like only 6 months and she almost sold 3.5 million :worship: :worship: ...kelly took 1 year to achieve this...

i was still young during the DAYDREAM era... but when i listened to one sweet day...fantasy...always be my baby...daydream...all i want for christmas is you etc... i knew why Mariah dominated during the 90s... Kelly IMO is going in the correct direction... sure to make it big in the coming years :bounce:

BigB08822
Oct 7th, 2005, 03:42 AM
Of course Kelly wont get a lot of play on R&B and HipHop stations, she is white! The only way a white girls gets airplay on those stations is if she releases an R&B album. Kelly released a rock/pop album. Also, Kelly does not sell singles and this is the ONLY reason Since You Been Gone did not get to #1 on Hot 100 despite weeks at #1 on radio airplay. It would also have boosted her other singles positions on the Hot 100.

Either way, I love Mariah and I love Kelly, just a little more. I truly feel that Mariah's album is not THAT great. I think had someone else recorded it it would have not been considered so huge. And as someone else said, if someone already big had recorded Kelly's album then it would be selling twice as much right now and be no doubt the biggest album of the year.

As far as whomever ranked Gwen ahead of Kelly, I have to laugh! Gwen hasn't sold near the numbers as Kelly or Mariah and hasnt had the radio success, either.

BigB08822
Oct 7th, 2005, 03:43 AM
Oh, and Kelly broke Celine Dion's record for most weeks at #1 on the Adult Contemporary Charts with the song "Breakaway." It is still #2 on the charts and the numbers are going up, she could regain #1 for another week or so.

Blonde_Ambition7
Oct 7th, 2005, 04:13 AM
no

K-Dog
Oct 7th, 2005, 05:13 AM
Kelly has had a tremendous break-out this year, but Mariah is still the no.1 this year. I prefer Kelly's style over Maria's though, but both albums are good.

R&J
Oct 7th, 2005, 05:45 AM
It isn't.

But in my opinion it is :)

no biggie :wavey:

!<blocparty>!
Oct 7th, 2005, 11:02 AM
They both have great albums...

I think this way: If Mariah had recorded Kelly's album, it would have sold 20 million albums. But, she didn't and she recorded the Emancipation of Mimi and it is huge! But, in the end...Because of You/Since You've Been Gone/Behind these Hazel Eyes doesn't compare to:

Do do do uh
Do do do do do do uh

You'll always be a part of me
I'm part of you indefinitely
Boy, don't you know you can't escape me
Ooh darlin', cuz you'll always be my baby

:retard:

Mariah would never record an album like Kelly's, ever. And, nobody is selling 20 million albums anymore.

!<blocparty>!
Oct 7th, 2005, 11:15 AM
I know for a fact Mariah does. Kelly writes most, and I think Gwen does as well.

Kelly CO wrote some of the songs off Breakaway. She didn't write Breakaway, Since U Been Gone, Gone, You Found Me, I Hate Myself For Losing You, Beautiful Disaster and Low. I don't know about Gwen, I'd be impressed if she wrote everything.

!<blocparty>!
Oct 7th, 2005, 11:30 AM
Of course Kelly wont get a lot of play on R&B and HipHop stations, she is white! The only way a white girls gets airplay on those stations is if she releases an R&B album. Kelly released a rock/pop album. Also, Kelly does not sell singles and this is the ONLY reason Since You Been Gone did not get to #1 on Hot 100 despite weeks at #1 on radio airplay. It would also have boosted her other singles positions on the Hot 100.

Either way, I love Mariah and I love Kelly, just a little more. I truly feel that Mariah's album is not THAT great. I think had someone else recorded it it would have not been considered so huge. And as someone else said, if someone already big had recorded Kelly's album then it would be selling twice as much right now and be no doubt the biggest album of the year.

As far as whomever ranked Gwen ahead of Kelly, I have to laugh! Gwen hasn't sold near the numbers as Kelly or Mariah and hasnt had the radio success, either.

Kelly doesnt get any airplay on the RnB Hip Hop stations because her songs, well, aren't RnB or Hip Hop :lol: It's not Mariah's fault she makes music that plays on both pop and RnB radio. Why doesn't she sell singles? If you can't sell enough singles and dominate like, a couple of airplay charts, you won't make it huge on the hot 100.

Harju.
Oct 7th, 2005, 02:33 PM
Billboard has been about Hip-Hop/RnB for the past 4-5 years, so as a pop singer and is able to reach top 10 @ Billboard is already considered great IMO. Kelly C is yet the hottest artist this year. Mariah is.

However, Kelly's album is one of the best this year and pretty huge at US IMO. She's one of those few pop/rock singers that could have 3 singles into Billboard chart and her album is still holding on top 20 after (or almost to) a year.

Harju.
Oct 7th, 2005, 02:40 PM
And Kelly hasn't really been touring outside US yet, however, her album is still hovering around top 20 @ UK chart and also top 10 @ OZ.

PaulieM
Oct 7th, 2005, 03:40 PM

it was me who put gwen ahead of kelly so i'll respond to a couple of things in your post.
1. perhaps mariah gets more play on r&b stations, but i think she gets more play overall; where i live there are no R&B stations, only whiter than white pop and rock stations but you are far more likely to hear mariah on the radio than you are kelly. and actually even slightly more likely to hear gwen than kelly.
2. perhaps the most important thing is that it depends on how you define being "hot" is it record sales? is it airplay? is it publicity? is it reviews and awards? or is it a combo? in terms of all of those i'd say mariah wins. and considering the different aspects of being "hot" it becomes a lot closer between gwen and kelly than you might like to admit. perhaps kelly sold more albums or even had the far better album(and certainly in my opinion has more staying power as a solo artist) but for much of this year gwen has been everywhere, on all the talk shows etc. as well as having relatively popular singles, so despite her album not being as good i think it might actually be fair to put gwen ahead of kelly in "hotness." for instance if you were talking about an actor, one actor might have been in the higher quality films that perhaps were at #1 longer, or got better reviews but it wouldn't necessarily make them the hottest star of the summer or year unless it has the huge media component behind it. so i guess whoever started the thread needs to define what they mean by being the hottest star/artist, what criteria are they using to judge?

BigB08822
Oct 7th, 2005, 03:44 PM
Your argument still makes no sense. Your definition of hot takes into account album sales, publicity, airplay and awards. Kelly has won on 3 of the 4 mentioned. I'll give publicity to Gwen, maybe she did make more talk show appearances. I dont know for sure but just for arguments sake she gets that one. Kelly still holds the advantage, 3-4. Why don't you just say you like Gwen more. I still can't see anyone arguing that Gwen has had a better year than Kelly.

PaulieM
Oct 7th, 2005, 05:05 PM
Your argument still makes no sense. Your definition of hot takes into account album sales, publicity, airplay and awards. Kelly has won on 3 of the 4 mentioned. I'll give publicity to Gwen, maybe she did make more talk show appearances. I dont know for sure but just for arguments sake she gets that one. Kelly still holds the advantage, 3-4. Why don't you just say you like Gwen more. I still can't see anyone arguing that Gwen has had a better year than Kelly.
:lol: that's really funny because if you actually knew me you know that i far from like gwen. in fact i think her entire album was pretty crap and i can't understand why anyone would buy it.i think the fact that you're a serious fan of kelly's is preventing you from looking at this objectively, i'm not sure you can give kelly 3 of 4. it depends what awards shows you're looking at, it depends what charts you're looking at. yes she's had more album sales and possibly even more awards though i'm not sure, but sometimes those things don't always trump the other factors. it's like the britney vs. christina debate, christina has won more awards, and has i think had slightly better sales, but in terms of who was the hotter artist, britney won that because she had all the media and a lot of airplay. you have to clearly define what constitues success, what awards are deemed respectable in your definition? what top 20 charts or whatever are actually more indicative of what people are listening to. you can make cases for the popularity of any of these artists depending on what criteria you use, that's all. kelly is not doubt one of teh 2-3 hottest female artists right now, but putting her at #1 is a bit of a stretch. but sure if you want to say that i'm just a gwen fan that works too :rolleyes:

tennisIlove09
Oct 7th, 2005, 05:27 PM
Kelly CO wrote some of the songs off Breakaway. She didn't write Breakaway, Since U Been Gone, Gone, You Found Me, I Hate Myself For Losing You, Beautiful Disaster and Low. I don't know about Gwen, I'd be impressed if she wrote everything.

Gwen writes her own stuff. She wrote everything for No Doubt. This CD she co-wrote every song...she said in an interview that the difference between No Doubt and her solo is that on No Doubt she wrote allthe lyrics and music by herself, where as solo she collaborated a lot...so that's why she didnt like the term "solo". None the less, she did write it all :)

~Cherry*Blossom~
Oct 7th, 2005, 08:57 PM

Don't laugh, because it's probably true outside the USA, definately in the UK!!! Kelly Clarkson isn't even that big over here in the UK and both Gwen and Mariah have sold more than her!! So it is possible and in my opinion is how it should be :wavey:

Geisha
Oct 10th, 2005, 02:26 AM
:retard:

Mariah would never record an album like Kelly's, ever. And, nobody is selling 20 million albums anymore.

I'm telling you that HAD Mariah recorded Kelly's album, it would have sold more copies. I think the fact that people think of Kelly as an American Idol, it hurts her. That's what I was saying.

Geisha
Oct 10th, 2005, 02:27 AM

Why? She wrote everything when she was in No Doubt.

Geisha
Oct 10th, 2005, 02:31 AM
:lol: that's really funny because if you actually knew me you know that i far from like gwen. in fact i think her entire album was pretty crap and i can't understand why anyone would buy it.i think the fact that you're a serious fan of kelly's is preventing you from looking at this objectively, i'm not sure you can give kelly 3 of 4. it depends what awards shows you're looking at, it depends what charts you're looking at. yes she's had more album sales and possibly even more awards though i'm not sure, but sometimes those things don't always trump the other factors. it's like the britney vs. christina debate, christina has won more awards, and has i think had slightly better sales, but in terms of who was the hotter artist, britney won that because she had all the media and a lot of airplay. you have to clearly define what constitues success, what awards are deemed respectable in your definition? what top 20 charts or whatever are actually more indicative of what people are listening to. you can make cases for the popularity of any of these artists depending on what criteria you use, that's all. kelly is not doubt one of teh 2-3 hottest female artists right now, but putting her at #1 is a bit of a stretch. but sure if you want to say that i'm just a gwen fan that works too :rolleyes:

That couldn't be further from the truth, at least in the US, and also worldwide, I think.

Christina's biggest selling album was her self-titled debut, which went 9x Platinum in the US. Britney's first two albums went 10x+ Platinum and her third sold the same amount as Christina's Stripped album.

Christina's won more awards, though- four Grammies, important MTV VMAs, and she's had better airplay- Beautiful went five weeks at Number One- Dirrty was her worst single, just outside the Top 10.

Britney has...well...more album sales AND also more publicity.

thelittlestelf
Oct 10th, 2005, 05:27 AM
Well, the hottest artist is Mariah at the moment...

... but I still don't like her music.

What happened to all the good music :(

Jakeev
Oct 10th, 2005, 06:09 AM

I think you are underestimating Kelly's audience. Yeah she hasn't had a number one hit this year that stayed there for four months, but she has sold more records than Mariah this year in the States alone.

Which I don't totally understand considering Since You Been Gone sold 4 million copies, I think the number one sales song so far in 05, while We Belong together has only sold 1 million or so.

geegables
Oct 10th, 2005, 06:27 AM
Not the biggest in the world
but an incredible admiration at her songs and the quality of each and every one of them

Cage
Oct 10th, 2005, 09:05 AM
Have to say she is huge over hear in australia but at the moment mariah carey is the biggest female artist

propi
Oct 10th, 2005, 10:00 AM
Who's she??? :confused: :o

Sam L
Oct 10th, 2005, 10:48 AM
She's big but definitely not the biggest.

leeber
Oct 10th, 2005, 10:51 AM
Mariah :)

middy
Oct 10th, 2005, 10:54 AM
I dont get her appeal :shrug:

Cage
Oct 10th, 2005, 10:55 AM
lol this thread just became a mariah praise thread :lol: