PDA

View Full Version : What is the FUCK is wrong with LESBIANS (americas next top model)?

Wigglytuff
Oct 6th, 2005, 02:06 AM
What is WRONG WITH THEM!!!????

SelesFan70
Oct 6th, 2005, 02:18 AM
They're dyslexic? :lol:

Sarah was my favorite! :sobbing: I don't like Lisa at all. :mad:

Blonde_Ambition7
Oct 6th, 2005, 02:19 AM
what happened? i didn't get to watch the episode...someone PLEASE fill me in!

SelesFan70
Oct 6th, 2005, 02:21 AM
what happened? i didn't get to watch the episode...someone PLEASE fill me in!

Sarah is gone.. :sobbing: They showed her and Kim getting "close"...and of course they were in the bottom 2.

Oh, and Cassandra (Texas beauty queen) quit because she didn't want to cut her hair any shorter eventhough Tyra told her last week they were gonna cut it shorter. :smash:

@m@nd@
Oct 6th, 2005, 03:19 AM
ok im startin to think that theres too much "drama" in this show

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Oct 6th, 2005, 03:21 AM
nothing is the same without Kahlen...

Brooks.
Oct 6th, 2005, 03:56 AM
:lol: I love kim because she's so different and unique....but that walk girl :tape: ....im hoping she gets better and better each week and then she wins the whole thing...but im not really sure how much better that walk can get :o

RunDown
Oct 6th, 2005, 04:36 AM
Oh, and Cassandra (Texas beauty queen) quit because she didn't want to cut her hair any shorter eventhough Tyra told her last week they were gonna cut it shorter. :smash:

That was such a dumb thing to do. :rolleyes: Her hair was already ubershort, what was one more inch? Too bad, cause I think she would've probably made the final 3 or 4.

beauty_is_pink
Oct 6th, 2005, 05:01 AM
stupid Cassandra.. it's JUS HAIR!!!
seems like in EVERY season of America's Next Top Model.. there's ALWAYS one girl who gets a short haircut and cries/complains about it :rolleyes:

hair grows back.. there's extensions...

and Cassandra looked pretty good (better) with the short hair

Wigglytuff
Oct 6th, 2005, 05:02 AM
That was such a dumb thing to do. :rolleyes: Her hair was already ubershort, what was one more inch? Too bad, cause I think she would've probably made the final 3 or 4.

yeah i didnt get it either i was like "what the ?"

and then she was going on about how she was going to make it anyway, NO shes not. no one is going to want to work with her.

@m@nd@
Oct 6th, 2005, 05:03 AM
stupid Cassandra.. it's JUS HAIR!!!
seems like in EVERY season of America's Next Top Model.. there's ALWAYS one girl who gets a short haircut and cries/complains about it :rolleyes:

hair grows back.. there's extensions...

and Cassandra looked pretty good (better) with the short hair
i agree
cassandra looks a lot better with short hair

Cariaoke
Oct 6th, 2005, 05:51 AM
Cassandra is a dumb ass. the end.

drake3781
Oct 6th, 2005, 07:19 AM
Sarah (has a boyfriend but was pretty curious about making out with Kim) just never took any good pictures.

Kim (the real lesbian) takes great pics but has no grace with her body,so she will not be able to do runway. She seems pretty short, too. And she's right, she can't gain it that quickly. Still I think she will last a while, maybe final 4?

Atrixo
Oct 6th, 2005, 07:44 AM
OMFG! The sooner that pudgy-faced, fugly, little "boi" gets cut, the better. Hate her! :rolleyes:

Do they expect us to believe, that Kim, is the best-looking --- and with the most modelling potential --- lesbian that they could find? Bleh! :tape:

If either Nicole, Kyle, or Jayla don't win it all. And if Kim comes even close to making the top 3. I swear, I'll never watch this show again. Scouts honour. :angel:

adss
Oct 6th, 2005, 08:47 AM
nicole, kyle or nik need to win this