Oct 5th, 2005, 09:17 PM
awww :hearts:

James
Oct 5th, 2005, 09:20 PM
Oh how sweet. :D

Darop.
Oct 5th, 2005, 09:36 PM
awwww, i wanna kiss em all :kiss:

Too bad they're gonna be slaughtered and made into prosciutto in less then a few months :sad:

DeeJay
Oct 5th, 2005, 09:38 PM

Too bad they're gonna be slaughtered and made into prosciutto in less then a few months :sad:
Reminds me exactly WHY I'm a vegetarian :fiery:
Piglets :hearts: :lol:

tennislover
Oct 5th, 2005, 09:42 PM
ohhhh relax, guys, that ones are lucky because they live in a park in china: they are protected........ :)

Wigglytuff
Oct 5th, 2005, 09:44 PM
Reminds me exactly WHY I'm a vegetarian :fiery:
Piglets :hearts: :lol:
:rolleyes:

there is nothing wrong with killing, beheading, grilling and eating something thats cute. lions and tigers and bears do it all the time (minus the grilling of course)

DeeJay
Oct 5th, 2005, 10:01 PM

there is nothing wrong with killing, beheading, grilling and eating something thats cute. lions and tigers and bears do it all the time (minus the grilling of course)
Should I remind you we are none of those? :angel: It's completely irrelevant :ras: :p

Wigglytuff
Oct 5th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Should I remind you we are none of those? :angel: It's completely irrelevant :ras: :p
humans, not a top predator? :lol: now i have heard it all. :rolls:

CanadianBoy21
Oct 5th, 2005, 10:32 PM
ewww. how can you all find something like that cute. and you wanna kiss it :speakles: :cuckoo: :help: :tape: :rolleyes:
disgusting.
I wouldn't slaughter them, far from it. I wouldn't even be able to look at them for more than few seconds, much less touch them.

DeeJay
Oct 5th, 2005, 10:43 PM
humans, not a top predator? :lol: now i have heard it all. :rolls:
I am of course referring to myself, I'm sure you could kill something with your own hands and eat it medium rare :angel:

LefandePatty
Oct 5th, 2005, 11:59 PM

:unsure:

Boss monkey
Oct 6th, 2005, 12:37 AM

bears don't kill things they only eat meat what it is left over from other predators( only if you discount polar bears that is)

LUIS9
Oct 6th, 2005, 12:39 AM
Awwww what cuties, they're pretty good swimmers I bet.

Wigglytuff
Oct 6th, 2005, 12:39 AM
I am of course referring to myself, I'm sure you could kill something with your own hands and eat it medium rare :angel:
i have actually i spent many of my younger years on a farm and would do it again :lol: :lol:
you = pwned :wavey:

by the way i never eat anything medium rare. :lol:

Wigglytuff
Oct 6th, 2005, 12:40 AM
bears don't kill things they only eat meat what it is left over from other predators( only if you discount polar bears that is)
you cant discount polar bears and yes other bears kill things, mostly fish but sometimes cute things two

Boss monkey
Oct 6th, 2005, 12:46 AM
you cant discount polar bears and yes other bears kill things, mostly fish but sometimes cute things two
i discounted fish because their not as cute as a bunny :p it is just harder for bears to kill a lot of animals because their to big a bulkley, like Bunnys(and other small mammals)a are to small and fast, dears and elks are just plain to fast for them.

Wigglytuff
Oct 6th, 2005, 12:50 AM
i discounted fish because their not as cute as a bunny :p it is just harder for bears to kill a lot of animals because their to big a bulkley, like Bunnys(and other small mammals)a are to small and fast, dears and elks are just plain to fast for them.
i totally agree that fish are not cute (some people think they are :scared: ) but i was just saying that bears do kill cute things as well.