PDA

View Full Version : Gay community outing public figures via blogs

spokenword73
Oct 5th, 2005, 12:14 AM
NEW YORK - Though decried by many gay-rights leaders, “outing” — the practice of exposing secretly gay public figures — is expanding into new terrain as Internet bloggers target congressional staffers, political strategists, even black clergy whose sermons and speeches contain anti-gay rhetoric.

Few issues are as divisive within the gay community. Numerous gay organizations, such as the Human Rights Campaign and the Log Cabin Republicans, staunchly oppose outing, yet many other activists support it when the targets are public figures — or their aides — who work against gay rights or condemn homosexuality.

“It’s not the gay thing that’s the problem — it’s the hypocrisy,” said Michael Rogers, creator of a Web log that has been at the fore of several recent outing campaigns. “I’m going to be calling out the politicians who vote against us and work against the interests of the very community they come from.”

continued www.msnbc.com (http://www.msnbc.com)

Some people say this is the only way to expose hypocrites. Others say it's really mean-spirited and ineffective :shrug:

Wigglytuff
Oct 5th, 2005, 12:17 AM
and i say i wanna see some of these blogs

linkis!!! :bounce: :bounce: PLEASE :)

spokenword73
Oct 5th, 2005, 12:21 AM
and i say i wanna see some of these blogs

linkis!!! :bounce: :bounce: PLEASE :)

The article didn't list any links, but they did mention Keith Boykin, gay activist who worked in the Clinton administration.:D

Wigglytuff
Oct 5th, 2005, 12:26 AM
darn it!!!

Pureracket
Oct 5th, 2005, 12:28 AM
I'll post them soon.

Rtael
Oct 5th, 2005, 12:56 AM
http://www.blogactive.com/

Ferosh
Oct 5th, 2005, 12:58 AM

Thanks! :yeah:

SelesFan70
Oct 5th, 2005, 02:47 AM
I say out them...but then I say...maybe not. I'm conflicted since I know the pressures one bears when one is a fag and isn't ready for the world to know.

Sam L
Oct 5th, 2005, 02:52 AM
I say out them...but then I say...maybe not. I'm conflicted since I know the pressures one bears when one is a fag and isn't ready for the world to know.
That's fine but you're not in politics to oppress human rights.

Hypocrisy should be exposed.

Dawn Marie
Oct 5th, 2005, 04:31 AM

Exactly!:wavey:

Scotso
Oct 5th, 2005, 08:23 AM

Indeed.

ceiling_fan
Oct 5th, 2005, 09:33 AM
expose them -- if they are working against human rights

BigB08822
Oct 5th, 2005, 09:35 AM
I think outing someone is wrong. HOWEVER, if they are jabbing their mouth off about how homosexuality is such a sin and anyone who is homo is going straight to hell, well then, that is a whole nother ball park.

"Sluggy"
Oct 5th, 2005, 09:50 AM
I hate when people OUT people, i think its disgusting!

spokenword73
Oct 5th, 2005, 12:47 PM
Some folks are just spreading unproven rumors to see if they can come up with some dirt. I am disappointed that it's happening in the black community. We have enough to deal with, without fighting each other. :angel:

Wigglytuff
Oct 5th, 2005, 02:16 PM
i understand what some people are saying, but like whatever, its politics. ANYTHING that is considered secret is up for public display and exposure. this is particularly true is you say one thing and do another. its part of the game, and there is really nothing wrong it at all.

people sign up to have thier lives and secrets in the public eye, should not be surprised when their lives and secrets are in the public eye.

JonBcn
Oct 5th, 2005, 02:29 PM

love it!

griffin
Oct 5th, 2005, 06:02 PM
Generally, I think people's private lives should remain private, but when you're talking about politicos, activists, or others who are promoting anti-gay policies or spouting anti-gay rhetoric, I don't think of it as "outing" so much as "calling out the hypocrites."

Similarly, I don't think it's our business if a politician cheats on their spouse, but if that same pol starts running off at the mouth at someone else, or say, tries to have them impeached Henry Hyde or publicly denounces them Newt Gingritch I think their dirty laundry becomes fair game.

VivalaSeles
Oct 5th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Generally, I think people's private lives should remain private, but when you're talking about politicos, activists, or others who are promoting anti-gay policies or spouting anti-gay rhetoric, I don't think of it as "outing" so much as "calling out the hypocrites."

Similarly, I don't think it's our business if a politician cheats on their spouse, but if that same pol starts running off at the mouth at someone else, or say, tries to have them impeached Henry Hyde or publicly denounces them Newt Gingritch I think their dirty laundry becomes fair game.

:worship: :kiss: :worship: :kiss: :worship:

Kart
Oct 5th, 2005, 07:06 PM
On the principal, I think outing people is wrong no matter how hypocritical they are.

I can't deny it's an effective counter argument to anti-homosexual preachers though.

wta_zuperfann
Oct 6th, 2005, 12:43 AM
blogactive does a great job of exposing the truth about closeted RePUKEblicans

GOD PUNISHES! :lol:

*JR*
Oct 6th, 2005, 01:34 AM

Or if the RB's have a business dispute with a celebrity spokeswoman, then her (non-celebrity) alleged lover is "fair game", of course? :p

actor1
Oct 6th, 2005, 03:32 AM
I think outing someone is wrong. HOWEVER, if they are jabbing their mouth off about how homosexuality is such a sin and anyone who is homo is going straight to hell, well then, that is a whole nother ball park.
lot's of my gay freinds think gay's should not marry too.

DutchieGirl
Oct 6th, 2005, 03:59 AM

:yeah: totally agree!

griffin
Oct 6th, 2005, 03:10 PM
Or if the RB's have a business dispute with a celebrity spokeswoman, then her (non-celebrity) alleged lover is "fair game", of course? :p

Yes, Roger, as I've already told you at least a dozen times, if Becker and Derderian are in a legal dispute with Nav and her "alleged" lover (hey, I've heard allegations that the Pope is Catholic - pass it on), and Toni Layton-Lambert's relationship to Nav has bearing on their legal claims, yes they have every right to refer to that relationship in their court filings.

I know you're not THAT slow on the uptake, and I think you need to find a new hobby to entertain yourself.

*JR*
Oct 6th, 2005, 04:03 PM
Yes, Roger, as I've already told you at least a dozen times, if Becker and Derderian are in a legal dispute with Nav and her "alleged" lover (hey, I've heard allegations that the Pope is Catholic - pass it on), and Toni Layton-Lambert's relationship to Nav has bearing on their legal claims, yes they have every right to refer to that relationship in their court filings.

I know you're not THAT slow on the uptake, and I think you need to find a new hobby to entertain yourself.
What bearing, err "Do Tell"? ;) If my dear, TLL was advising The Legend to break off a binding contract, she could be "glbt" or any other (or no) orientation and she'd have committed a legal no-no. So err "WTF" :p does whether she and Lefty were ALLEGEDLY intimate or not have to do with the legal issue?
:confused:

griffin
Oct 6th, 2005, 07:17 PM
Among other things, it changes how TLL's statements to Becker and Derderian (and the court) might be interpreted.

For example, take a post like "I've had it with your bullshit and I'm going to have griffin ban you" or "griffin's had it with your bullshit, and will have your ass if you keep it up"

In either case, posters will be more or less likely to take the statement seriously depending on whether the statement comes from someone like you, or someone like my spouse. In the former case, people might rightly assume you're just running on at the mouth again, in the latter, people might righly assume that JPKK has the influence to actually get me to ban someone, or know me well enough to know my intentions :)

Hobby. New. Find one.

CrossCourt~Rally
Oct 6th, 2005, 07:25 PM
Among other things, it changes how TLL's statements to Becker and Derderian (and the court) might be interpreted.

For example, take a post like "I've had it with your bullshit and I'm going to have griffin ban you" or "griffin's had it with your bullshit, and will have your ass if you keep it up"

In either case, posters will be more or less likely to take the statement seriously depending on whether the statement comes from someone like you, or someone like my spouse. In the former case, people might rightly assume you're just running on at the mouth again, in the latter, people might righly assume that JPKK has the influence to actually get me to ban someone, or know me well enough to know my intentions :)

Hobby. New. Find one.

:worship:

*JR*
Oct 6th, 2005, 09:13 PM

Hobby. New. Find one.
Its funny, in that during my first incarnation here (when I was stupid enough to give a FF about BS like rep points, which you correctly advised me not to take so seriously) ppl would sometimes say that you were "in my pocket". Which was no more true than the paranoid ravings of (pick a fanbase @ random) saying that you give them a raw deal. I return from a 6 month hiatus with my "rep thingy" turned off from Day One, accepting that its a meaningless "toy". And I don't call posters assholes, MF'ers, retards, etc. I basically save my blasts for public figures, who are "fair game" for all but hate speech such as about race, orientation, nationality, etc.

So I'm fully entitled to feel that (though you're correct that the court might consider Martina's alleged affair with Toni relevant) it also might not. But Pam and Nancy leaked it without giving Toni and her husband a chance to have the judge say they couldn't. Indeed I'm not Lefty's Lawyer. But this is a legitimate "case study" in the topic of this thread. (And I guess everyone who posts on something they don't do professionally does so as a "hobby").

Lastly, ppl like Frazier~Force may get their kicks here, as I state that I feel a Particular Player doesn't deserve fans because of the kind of person she's sadly become ova the past 7 years. Nobody has to agree with me on that. But just as its completely reasonable for a baseball fan not to want Mark McGwire voted into the Hall of Fame because of his err "alleged" doping, so it is to bash a tennis player like you-know-who.

(Or Momo for not having the guts to fire Coach Courteau, for example, including calling the credibility of her brief stint as #1 into question, given that the others to hold it all have @ least one Slam). And you're a big baseball fan, check out some boards about it and see if "Big Mac" hasn't been bashed mercilessly since his Congressional fiasco this spring, please.

griffin
Oct 6th, 2005, 10:15 PM
You're right, you're entitled to an opinion. But as you've also pointed out, "Nobody has to agree with [you]." So if you know that, why obsess over it when people DO disagree with you?

And JR, if you're going to go out of your way to goad and annoy me (throwing in Momo here? Please :rolleyes: ), at least have the guts not to get pissy with ME when you succeed in doing so.

DutchieGirl
Oct 7th, 2005, 02:25 AM
Lastly, ppl like Frazier~Force may get their kicks here, as I state that I feel a Particular Player doesn't deserve fans because of the kind of person she's sadly become ova the past 7 years. Nobody has to agree with me on that. But just as its completely reasonable for a baseball fan not to want Mark McGwire voted into the Hall of Fame because of his err "alleged" doping, so it is to bash a tennis player like you-know-who.

OK, I'm gonna disregard the stuff about the court case coz well, I'm not a lawyer...

As for the bit I've just quoted. Yes, you are allowed to dislike certain players (let's be honest, we all know you mean Patty), and no one is asking you to like her, BUT as you say...no one has to agree with you on that. So why then, do you keep harassing the fans of Patty if you know they don't agree with you? I mean are you hoping to change their mind or what? It's not gonna happen. I for one am sick of going into every thread about Patty (one in which I probably have not even replied to yet) and seeing my name being thrown about in there by you. Is it any wonder that I got pissed off with you that time and cussed you out? I mean come on...give me a break. And then the other day brigning up Misa's Dad when I have never ever said I even liked the guy (again: Zamboni said he's OK, not inkymisafan (ie ME) - difference in usernames, and no we sure as hell are not the same person)...I mean what's the deal? Are you going out of your way to annoy the hell out of me like you seem to be doing to griffin? Is it a lesbo thing? You're trying to annoy all the lesbo's on the board or what? :scratch: I just wanna know the deal, coz ignore list is coming very close for you at the moment unless you get off my back about Patty (and you know I hate her husband) and Misa (and you know I don't like or dislike her Dad coz I don't know the man - and hey, if Richard can get over what happened, why don't you? Or at least stop bugging me about him when I have never said a good word (or even a word) about him)!

*rant over*

*JR*
Oct 8th, 2005, 04:10 PM
Sarah, I'm sorry I missed this load of crap until now, but I have no idea about the sexual orientation of the vast majority of active posters, nor even the gender of the majority of them. Feel free to hurl brickbats @ me for Provoking Patty's enablers, etc. but don't you fucking dare imply that race, religion, gender, or orientation has anything to do with who I may chide about a player they like! :fiery:

DutchieGirl
Oct 8th, 2005, 07:41 PM
Sarah, I'm sorry I missed this load of crap until now, but I have no idea about the sexual orientation of the vast majority of active posters, nor even the gender of the majority of them. Feel free to hurl brickbats @ me for Provoking Patty's enablers, etc. but don't you fucking dare imply that race, religion, gender, or orientation has anything to do with who I may chide about a player they like! :fiery:

ooh - hit a nerve have I? :wavey: *on ignore*

*JR*
Oct 8th, 2005, 08:11 PM
ooh - hit a nerve have I? :wavey: *on ignore*
Its not a matter of whether one annoyed me or not, its about a patently false "charge". One can go through that whole long thread (now on its 6th page) stemming from William Bennett's remarks about aborting black babies, for example. And agree or disagree with my few posts there, but nobody even inferred that anything I said was remotely racist. Nor have I ever posted anything homophobic in my nearly 3 years here, if one counts both of my accounts. (I'm sure many gay and lesbian posters can vouch for that).

kiwifan
Oct 9th, 2005, 04:12 AM
Its not a matter of whether one annoyed me or not, its about a patently false "charge". One can go through that whole long thread (now on its 6th page) stemming from William Bennett's remarks about aborting black babies, for example. And agree or disagree with my few posts there, but nobody even inferred that anything I said was remotely racist. Nor have I ever posted anything homophobic in my nearly 3 years here, if one counts both of my accounts. (I'm sure many gay and lesbian posters can vouch for that).

How would they be able to prove it, you just delete your worst posts. :lol: :lol: :tape:

The poster with by far the most deleted posts in the history of WTAworld asks his latest victims to "check his record" :haha:

I'm so glad I was PMed about this thread (multiple times). :haha:

Griff - you've been hit with a little delayed karma, Baby, that pain in the neck/ass you're feeling...

Kiwi Karma!!! :nerner:

okay, carry on without me :bolt:

Wigglytuff
Oct 9th, 2005, 05:01 AM
yea, i definately would not describe you as anything remotely racist or homophobic.

DutchieGirl
Oct 9th, 2005, 06:28 AM
OK...I have to say one thing because in JR's PM he accused me of trying to say he's a homophobe... since when the fuck does me asking if he's trying to annoy all the lesbo's on the board (it was a semi joke, griff and me being lesbos and he seems to love following us around), but since when does that = me saying "you are homophobic"? Even if I had asked was he trying to annoy all gay people, that doesn't mean I think he's a homophobe...:confused: Everyone else who gave me good reps for the post (got a few) seemed to understand the "joke"!

For the record JR, I never said you were homophobic, and I do not think you were, so stop once AGAIN trying to put words into my mouth!

*Just wanted to clear that up, seeing as that seems to be his main beef with me - other than the fact he can't stop following me around, or bandying my name around in threads I haven't even been in and wasn't likely to go into until I had to go in and yet again defend myself and ask him to leave me the fuck alone. Since he doesn't get the hint, "ignore list" will work nicely*. :D

DutchieGirl
Oct 9th, 2005, 06:29 AM
yea, i definately would not describe you as anything remotely racist or homophobic.

and I was not either.

Kart
Oct 9th, 2005, 11:49 AM
Another classic derailment.

This thread should be moved to the Bugs/Error reporting forum !!!

*JR*
Oct 9th, 2005, 12:35 PM
How would they be able to prove it, you just delete your worst posts. :lol: :lol: :tape:

The poster with by far the most deleted posts in the history of WTAworld asks his latest victims to "check his record" :haha:

I'm so glad I was PMed about this thread (multiple times). :haha:

Griff - you've been hit with a little delayed karma, Baby, that pain in the neck/ass you're feeling...

Kiwi Karma!!! :nerner:

okay, carry on without me :bolt:
No posts are beyond the ability of the Admins to review, deleted or not, and I invite them to look @ all posts I've ever made with either this account or my previous one for anything racist, homophobic, etc. And no "hidden racial message", but me doth sense "pot calling kettle black" here. Why?

Well, lets go back to August 2004. I committed the "great outrage" of starting a Happy Birthday thread for DeuceDiva, with whom I had developed a friendly personal rapport, despite some political disagreement. And Mr. Kiwi (who's always professing his great affection for her) derailed it, among other things saying that someone called "topsin" and I were the same person.

Given that by this time Bri was back from a trip and I didn't want her 2C a stupid, ugly "war" continuing in a thread started for her birthday, I finally deleted it, no doubt much to Mr. Kiwi's delight. Meanwhile, topspin started a thread in the Bug & Error forum, as mystified as I was about Mr. Kiwi's wild charges, with "evidence" that would have gotten a "Case Dismissed" by any competent judge.

So after (he had essentially forced) the aforementioned birthday thread (containing that, among other crap so totally inappropriate for a Happy Birthday thread) he had the nerve to (in post #22 of topspin's thread in B&E) deny having said we were the same person! http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=129397

So once again, I put forward the same challenge to Mr. Kiwi that he wimped out on then with some idiocy referring to the old TV show "Happy Days". (That if the Admins found that topspin and I were indeed the same person, I'd immediately leave for good, and if they found I wasn't, he would. Note that in the last post B4 locking the thread, Sonja confirmed that we weren't).

BTW, I know the Admins won't repost that sadly derailed thread, but I ask them to review it (title: Happy Birthday, DeuceDiva, from mid-August of '04) and verify ITT that indeed Mr. Kiwi did say there that topspin and I were the same person (which he then shamelessly lied about in the thread linked to above).

Let them (even Griff, who I just had a little row with ITT) review everything I've posted, and if she thinks I'm @ all racist, homophobic, etc. I'm gone. If not, Mr. Kiwi is. I don't know if there are sad posters so desperate to start wars here that they do PM Mr. Kiwi anytime I'm involved in a spat. (If so, I pity them).

Now let me turn to Sarah. (Funny, since she said I was going on Ignore, she's replied to everything I've said ITT anyhow). :scratch: I don't keep track of who is or isn't a "lesbo". But there are gays and straights of both genders whom I've had spats with, and gays and straights of both genders with whom I haven't. So Sarah, why even make that remark, unless it was a cheap attempt to "play the victim", based on your orientation?

DutchieGirl
Oct 9th, 2005, 12:47 PM
Another classic derailment.

This thread should be moved to the Bugs/Error reporting forum !!!

:haha:

~ The Leopard ~
Oct 9th, 2005, 12:51 PM
I love this thread. :drool:

DutchieGirl
Oct 9th, 2005, 12:52 PM
I love this thread. :drool:

you do? :scratch: How come? :p

*JR*
Oct 9th, 2005, 03:23 PM
:tape: :lol:

And just the other day i was thinking that I miss some of the drama on this board:o. I even started something with that hole-dweller Hurley on Friday in hopes of a Fall 'Classic':tape: But I digress...I took a read i think it was yesterday for the first time after i repped you in agreement to the subject. And all i could do was laugh and think "Jr. is STILL a fucking nut":lol: Every once in a while i check that forum to see if i'm missing all the fun...
You admitted yourself in this post that you looked to pick a fight with someone on Friday, just for the sake of fighting, so anything else you said in the post needs 2B discounted as a result. I don't care if you call me names, because you're basically a kiss-up with no "core values".

One time in '03, 5 different ppl were suspended for a flame war that got out of hand in a few threads: CKB, Kiwi, Bri, and myself directly as "combatants", and Willow for reposting deleted stuff about it under the guise of "why was it deleted". You (as bajangurl) were as "guilty" as any of us (for instigating) but got off scot free.

And Joy, your pathetic excuse later included something like: "If you want to get along on the West Side..." meaning that you were ironically what Kiwi has @ times erroneosly said I was: a wannabe member of that then "coalition", who'd do just about anything to suck up to it.

I heard a tape once of the late John Lennon on a callin show from the late 60's. A female caller almost accused him of blasphemy for the Beatles having become "hip and sophiscated" compared to their early carefree days. He replied: "We've grown up, dearie, I'm sorry that you haven't".

I don't know to what extent CKB has, since he doesn't post here anymore. I do know that both Brianna and I have "retired" from those silly games here, and that (unfortunately) Kiwi hasn't. I didn't know about you until I read this post. Thanks for clearing up the mystery.

Kart
Oct 9th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Every once in a while i check that forum to see if i'm missing all the fun...

It's the best forum on this board - and a widely unexplored one ;).

I'm still waiting for GBFH :hearts: to come and join in :D.

GBFH
Oct 9th, 2005, 05:03 PM
It's the best forum on this board - and a widely unexplored one ;).

I'm still waiting for GBFH :hearts: to come and join in :D.

kart :kiss:

thank you!

*JR*
Oct 9th, 2005, 05:47 PM
:o I see I picked on the wrong fella on Friday for entertainment. You've grown-up and still talking about shit that don't matter on this board from 2003:confused: And still holding a grudge that I didnt' get banned for lauging at your silly ass. Jr., please stop- you're hurting me with your foolishness:lol: Do tell me what else i did in 2002, nothing that I ever posted on here concerning you is that important that i even remember it...as countless people have told you here and other times- please do try get a life off the board.:kiss:

I know how you hate me laughing at you. Will a PM follow? Maybe Grif will ban me this time for laughing at you, she outta be in a bad mood that the curse is back.:lol:

ah Kart- he don't want none of Amanda, she's strung him out to dry plenty of times:D
First Joy, skip the shallow little trick of "I'll take a cheap shot @ you, and if you answer it proves X". (Obviously if I don't, it lets your BS stand unchallenged). Again, your admission that you come here looking "to fight for its own sake" would destroy your credibility... if you had any.

And I have neither the power to get anyone else banned or suspended (or you'd have joined the other 5 of us in "the penalty box" 2 years ago) nor the desire to anymore. And I've forgiven things IRL since '03 far more important than what someone said on this board. Its not a grudge, just reminding you and others that you've got a long record as a cheapshot artist (so what you say is evaluated in that light by those who don't know or remember it).

Mr. Kiwi is free (as far as I'm concerned) to call me Jealous or whatever other names he wants that reveal how shallow a person he really is. And Sarah is free to post whatever she wants that "plays the role of a persecuted lesbian" due to reminders that her favorite player's father is a former child abuser (of her brother) and that her 2nd favorite willingly became a slave of 2 men clearly among the scum of the earth.

kiwifan
Oct 9th, 2005, 06:15 PM
I could post as Car Key Boi or Deuce Diva and that wouldn't show up as my post; it wouldn't make me Car Key Boi or Deuce Diva...

...but I would still have posted a message as Car Key Boi or Deuce Diva...

...now the Topspin issue is simple - have you ever used Topspin's identity in an effort to - uh - let's just say - send a PM to someone who has you on ignore?

I know the answer to that question? :devil:

So it was obvious when Topspin hadn't posted in forever and then showed up just to bump your silly little Birthday Thread that of course there was collusion between you both...

...and your hysterical, craven, pathetic reaction upon being exposed - damn you were O\/\/N ZED so bad that you committed WTAworld suicide and ran away with your tail between you legs.

You tried to use the same lame technicality then, that there is in fact another person who owns the name Topspin, but it doesn't change the fact that the egg is still on you face. :haha:

You are a joke and judging by the mulitude not a very good joke. :devil:

If you were worthy of being my servant, I would order you to bow down and pay respect accordingly...

...but since you aren't worthy of my dominance, I would just urge you to just stick to harrassing the Christians and stalking Griff :nerner: and the Schnyder fans. :wavey:

kiwifan
Oct 9th, 2005, 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by DeuceDiva
counselor, it's almost time to eat. get off the kitchen computer.

Only if you promise to stop singing :devil:

My buddy, my buddy...
Where ever I go, he goes
My buddy, my buddy...
I'll teach you everything that I know
My buddy and Me like to climb up a tree
My buddy and me, we're the best friends
there could be...
My buddy, my buddy
My buddy and Me

*JR*
Oct 9th, 2005, 07:49 PM
I could post as Car Key Boi or Deuce Diva and that wouldn't show up as my post; it wouldn't make me Car Key Boi or Deuce Diva...

...but I would still have posted a message as Car Key Boi or Deuce Diva...

...now the Topspin issue is simple - have you ever used Topspin's identity in an effort to - uh - let's just say - send a PM to someone who has you on ignore?

I know the answer to that question? :devil:

So it was obvious when Topspin hadn't posted in forever and then showed up just to bump your silly little Birthday Thread that of course there was collusion between you both...

...and your hysterical, craven, pathetic reaction upon being exposed - damn you were O\/\/N ZED so bad that you committed WTAworld suicide and ran away with your tail between you legs.

You tried to use the same lame technicality then, that there is in fact another person who owns the name Topspin, but it doesn't change the fact that the egg is still on you face. :haha:

Your facts are completely wrong on the 2 key points:

1) I don't know topspin, have no ability to post or send PM's as topspin, and never have. Period. Nor have I ever been "in collusion" with said poster on anything, as s/he had (and probably still does) both the PM and email functions disabled, and no email address or IM was listed in the profile. (I know because after your BS allegations, I wanted to @ least say "Hi" to someone I'd never even noticed prior to that).

2) That all happened in mid-late August of '04, and I didn't leave (voluntarily, BTW) until late November, 3 months later. Any Admin can verify this fact. Not that you seemed (then or now) to care much about facts.

I suspect that this thread will eventually be locked, but first let me ask whichever Admin wants to deal with your usual lies to see if there was ever any "PM traffic" between topspin and myself. (Even if you're too chicken to accept the same challenge as last year: whichever of us is the liar leaves this board for good).

Incidentally, my "silly little Birthday Thread" was the only one posted for someone you claim to care about, and had drawn a great number of sincere posts. So Little Miss Instigator has it wrong about who earned the moniker "Jealous". One who went so bonkers about my having started that thread that he crapped all ova it seems like he's the one who earned the title.

Kart
Oct 9th, 2005, 08:19 PM
kart :kiss:

thank you!

Hopefully this amusement will stop you from procrastinating for a few moments :kiss:.

GBFH
Oct 9th, 2005, 08:23 PM
Hopefully this amusement will stop you from procrastinating for a few moments :kiss:.

it's given me the will to continue :lol: :hug: