PDA

View Full Version : Courteney Cox is set to star in 'Desperate Housewives'!!!

beauty_is_pink
Oct 4th, 2005, 08:51 PM
http://entertainment.sympatico.msn.ca/celebs/articles/1327250.armx

Desperate Cox
BANG

(BANG) - Courteney Cox is set to star in hit US drama 'Desperate Housewives'.

The former 'Friends' beauty will play an escapee from a mental home in an upcoming episode, according to reports.

Insiders claim fans of the raven-haired actress - who is married to actor David Arquette - will barely recognise the beauty in her role as the disturbed woman.

A source is quoted as saying: "Courteney Cox is coming to 'Desperate Housewives'. She is in negotiations to appear on the show."

It will be the first time the 41-year-old has appeared on TV since giving birth to her baby daughter, Coco.

Last month, the actress confessed she has been so busy caring for Coco she has found it difficult maintaining friendships.

Cox - who counts 'Friends' co-stars Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow among her closest pals - admitted: "The hardest thing when you have a baby is keeping up with your friends."

The Canadian Press BANG Media International

beauty_is_pink
Oct 4th, 2005, 08:51 PM
can't wait to see her on the show!!! :D

Cariaoke
Oct 4th, 2005, 08:52 PM
Oh shit, I wonder how she'll be pulled into Wisteria Lane... this is great! She's from my hometown. :D

AjdeNate!
Oct 4th, 2005, 08:58 PM
I'm hoping it's a one episode type thinghie...

jenny161185
Oct 4th, 2005, 11:44 PM
love Courtney Cox think shes a great actress - cant wait to see her in desperate housewives but then again were nt cameron diaz and robbie williams also meant to be special guesting on the show????

Ferosh
Oct 5th, 2005, 01:25 AM
I would have loved it if it was Courtney Love instead. I love that crazy coke-whore!

tennisIlove09
Oct 5th, 2005, 01:41 AM
YAY! :bounce: I love her!

CrossCourt~Rally
Oct 5th, 2005, 02:31 AM
Nice to see there already starting to line up some big names for November Sweeps. Desperate Housewives is one the best shows to come along i na long time.
Ps..is anyone else LOVING Alfre Woodward! :hearts: I am so glad that she is finally getting her do in a widely seen mainstream project !:bounce:

Ps..if you want to see a really good Alfre Woodard movie ..then rent PASSION FISH ;)

moon
Oct 5th, 2005, 04:52 AM
Nice to see there already starting to line up some big names for November Sweeps. Desperate Housewives is one the best shows to come along i na long time.
Ps..is anyone else LOVING Alfre Woodward! :hearts: I am so glad that she is finally getting her do in a widely seen mainstream project !:bounce:

Ps..if you want to see a really good Alfre Woodard movie ..then rent PASSION FISH ;)

I agree about Passion Fish. It was Excellent.
Yayyy for Courtney! Can't wait to see her on the Lane.

CrossCourt~Rally
Oct 5th, 2005, 05:13 AM
I agree about Passion Fish. It was Excellent.
Yayyy for Courtney! Can't wait to see her on the Lane.

:D Glad to see you saw the movie! :hatoff:

BigB08822
Oct 5th, 2005, 09:44 AM
I don't want her to be a regular. She is still "Monica" to me and so many other people. She needs to dissapear for a while before she can come back and be taken seriously. Guest roles like this will help that!

patricktav2003
Oct 6th, 2005, 09:14 PM
that will be nice !! really

SelesFan70
Oct 6th, 2005, 09:18 PM
Work is work, especially on a hot show (although I've never seen one episode)!

marmite1
Oct 6th, 2005, 09:26 PM
I think it will be weird.

jrm
Oct 6th, 2005, 09:41 PM
CC was my favourite in Friends but i don't watch DH

alfonsojose
Oct 6th, 2005, 09:45 PM
Desperate CockWives :p

LeRoy.
Oct 6th, 2005, 09:56 PM
:D Glad to see you saw the movie! :hatoff:

I'll be watching "Passion Fish" tonight. :D

controlfreak
Oct 6th, 2005, 10:53 PM
Well, at least now Teri Hatcher will stop getting criticised about her weight :tape:

Scotso
Oct 7th, 2005, 11:58 PM
Oh god, why?!

It's the end of the show. :sobbing:

JuchuKai
Oct 8th, 2005, 12:55 AM
I'd have prefered the actress who played Phoebe on friends. There should be a Phoebe in every tv series in my opinion :haha:

Justin
Oct 8th, 2005, 03:14 AM
although I've never seen one episode!

:eek: How dare you!