PDA

View Full Version : Porsche Tennis Grand Prix

giocab
Oct 4th, 2005, 12:43 PM
Elena won the first set 6x2 :bounce:
:woohoo:
too bad she still making a lot of double faults...

giocab
Oct 4th, 2005, 10:24 PM
so lena and flavia beated the nš 1 doubles team! very impressive... now they gonna play safina and i don't remember who...

and lena can totally take dechy...
too bad that after dechy there is hurricane clijsters... :(

Ferosh
Oct 5th, 2005, 12:49 AM
so lena and flavia beated the nš 1 doubles team! very impressive... now they gonna play safina and i don't remember who...

and lena can totally take dechy...
too bad that after dechy there is hurricane clijsters... :(

With her new found confidence, I think this matchup between Clijsters and our Godess is going to be an extremely tight three-setter were Dementieva will be victorious. Go Elena.

Danči Dementia
Oct 5th, 2005, 05:28 PM
she can beat natalie and it will be interesting to see what she does with kim I really hope and wish that she could beat her :) :) :) so go Elena you know you are the best

[SIZE=7][COLOR=Red]VAMOS ELENA

SloKid
Oct 6th, 2005, 04:48 PM
Lena struggled a bit today, but in the end a good win against Nathalie Dechy in three tough sets; 5:7 6:3 6:4
Kim is probably next. That will be the USO final that should have been, but, because of she whose name shall not be mentioned on this boards ever again (at least by me), never was. Lena go for it.

giocab
Oct 6th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Good win today, she hit a lot of aces... too bad for the df, but we're all used to it! :)

JC Federer
Oct 6th, 2005, 04:55 PM
She hit aces? How many?

SloKid
Oct 6th, 2005, 04:57 PM
I think there were 3 or 4, not sure.

Mathijs
Oct 6th, 2005, 05:11 PM
Good win, but it was a heavy battle, she hit some aces indeed, but i as well can't remember how much....

Mommy Vera was looking nervous on the bench, but i was happy Lena pulled the win out, cuz at one moment i really thought Dechy would win.....

Good Luck Lena ag. Sprem or Clijsters now :bounce:

JC Federer
Oct 6th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Why do people keep calling her Mommy Vera? Makes her sound like a mommy's girl.

Paco
Oct 6th, 2005, 06:40 PM
Lena and Flavia won. Great. Well done :)

giocab
Oct 6th, 2005, 09:49 PM
she hitted 5 aces if i'm not mistaken.... and that's a lot to her!!!

Dementinator
Oct 6th, 2005, 11:07 PM
its quite a few for anyone