PDA

View Full Version : I gave someone a Fish to eat that i caught in the Seine river in Paris

"Sluggy"
Oct 4th, 2005, 09:43 AM
Wifey said go fishing, i like being alone at night. So I did. I caught a bigass Breme fish. they are pretty roundish and this boy was fat. Must have weighed 2 - 2 1/2 pounds. They are round and large and he pulled pretty good. I pulled him up out of the water, and gently removed the hook. was going to put him back until a Bulgarian Refugee ran over and gestured that he would like to eat the fish so i let him.

creep
Oct 4th, 2005, 11:05 AM
Wifey said go fishing, i like being alone at night. So I did. I caught a bigass Breme fish. they are pretty roundish and this boy was fat. Must have weighed 2 - 2 1/2 pounds. They are round and large and he pulled pretty good. I pulled him up out of the water, and gently removed the hook. was going to put him back until a Bulgarian Refugee ran over and gestured that he would like to eat the fish so i let him.

He ate it without it being cooked?

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Oct 4th, 2005, 11:08 AM
Wth?

"Sluggy"
Oct 4th, 2005, 11:40 AM
He ate it without it being cooked?

Maybe he did, he just kind of ran off with the fish. Maybe he cooked it. :)

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Oct 4th, 2005, 11:47 AM
where do you live at you said? Bulgarian refugee?

"Sluggy"
Oct 4th, 2005, 11:51 AM
where do you live at you said? Bulgarian refugee?

In Paris, the Seine River is the large river running through Paris. He said he was a Bulgarian refugee.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Oct 4th, 2005, 11:54 AM
In Paris, the Seine River is the large river running through Paris. He said he was a Bulgarian refugee.

That is...

akward...

:tape:

creep
Oct 4th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Maybe he did, he just kind of ran off with the fish. Maybe he cooked it. :)

Are you Paul123, with a name change? :)

He must have been really starving, poor sod!

SelesFan70
Oct 4th, 2005, 06:13 PM
Ah, poor fish! You killed it! :p

hablo
Oct 4th, 2005, 06:17 PM
I don't think I'd eat fish from that river :p

drake3781
Oct 4th, 2005, 09:23 PM
good story, thankyou