PDA

View Full Version : Kelly Clarkson's newest video!

BigB08822
Oct 3rd, 2005, 10:32 PM
Hey everyone. Just wanted to post a link for all of you to download Kelly's newest video for her new single "Because of You." It is a beautiful yet sad video about breaking the cycle of family troubles, including divorce, violence and neglect. Great concept. Everyone that hears this song assumes it is about a bad relationship she had with a past boyfriend but it is really about her family. This video clears that up easily.

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=10S3KU27DVT9J3DL9ZB0QQ4P3I

@m@nd@
Oct 3rd, 2005, 10:45 PM
i love this song
thx :)

AjdeNate!
Oct 3rd, 2005, 11:21 PM
thanks Bri

tennisIlove09
Oct 3rd, 2005, 11:44 PM
Wow
Amazing
I love Kelly

AjdeNate!
Oct 3rd, 2005, 11:53 PM
reminds me of when my dad used to beat my mom from within an inch of her life.

K-Dog
Oct 4th, 2005, 12:07 AM
First the song about Lindsay's dad, now a song about Kelly's dad. Why are there guys who have no shame and basically abandon their family because they have no balls and can't deal with problems that arise? I can't stand a lot of these fathers who do this. They aren't men in my eyes at all. Anyways, good video from Kelly.

BigB08822
Oct 4th, 2005, 12:14 AM
Kelly asked her parents for permission to do this video and to release the song. They've made peace.

K-Dog
Oct 4th, 2005, 12:16 AM
Kelly asked her parents for permission to do this video and to release the song. They've made peace.

Oh, good!! If the story from the video is true, i still am no fan of some of these fathers though.

Cariaoke
Oct 4th, 2005, 12:20 AM
it's a brilliant video. I can relate.

BigB08822
Oct 4th, 2005, 12:34 AM
I think that Kelly and her Dad have a good relationship now. I didn't come away from the video thinking her Dad was scum. I just think that he was probably consumed with work and avoided family because of the relationship he and his wife had. All my interpretation though, different people interpret things differently.

LindsayRocks89
Oct 4th, 2005, 12:36 AM
simply amazing

K-Dog
Oct 4th, 2005, 12:38 AM
I think that Kelly and her Dad have a good relationship now. I didn't come away from the video thinking her Dad was scum. I just think that he was probably consumed with work and avoided family because of the relationship he and his wife had. All my interpretation though, different people interpret things differently.

Well see, I really don't know enough about Mr. Clarkson but the impression I got from it was different. It seemed that he just left the family, but apparently I didn't know the entire story. I was more so commentating on fathers who can't handle problems correctly and just get up and leave, like Mr. Lohan. It is weird that the daughters seem to be calling out their fathers a little bit now in their music or videos.

Martian Stacey
Oct 4th, 2005, 12:54 AM
Thanks for posting :D

I'm going to see Kelly in concert next month :bounce:

BigB08822
Oct 4th, 2005, 08:34 AM
Enjoy her concert, she is amazing in person with great energy! I saw her in Houston. I was supposed to see her in New Orleans but it got pushed back because of a hurricane and then Katrina came and blew away the city. I was even supposed to meet her because I won a contest. What luck!

petey_pan
Oct 4th, 2005, 09:17 AM
Thanks for posting :D

I'm going to see Kelly in concert next month :bounce:

In Brisbane? I'm going aswell i can't wait. I've been waiting for this clip to come out for so long its my fave kelly song I fell in love with it ages ago

rebel_ffighter
Oct 4th, 2005, 10:40 AM
Kelly is amazing...and most of her videos are pretty cool!!Thanx!

grmbl
Oct 4th, 2005, 10:51 AM
It's fantastic!! Tnx Bigbo8822.

Maryamator
Oct 4th, 2005, 01:05 PM
i love the song too hehe thanx

Harju.
Oct 4th, 2005, 01:50 PM
The best song of her album IMO.

she's doing great on billboard too :hearts:. love the video.

Kelly
Oct 4th, 2005, 01:54 PM
kelly just rocks....i so hope she tours the UK as i would love to see her live.

BigB08822
Oct 4th, 2005, 10:02 PM
Kelly's video debuted at #1 on TRL today! She is one of only a handful of artists to ever have their video debut at #1 on the countdown!

Looks like she could be ready to break her own record for most days at #1 by a solo female artist!

Martian Stacey
Oct 6th, 2005, 06:46 AM
In Brisbane? I'm going aswell i can't wait. I've been waiting for this clip to come out for so long its my fave kelly song I fell in love with it ages ago
nah, i'm going to the Sydney concert on the 13th.

BigB08822 - that sucks that you missed out on seeing her at New Orleans :( I have actually seen her once before, just after Thankful was released in Australia. It wasn't an actual concert though, she just performed a couple of songs and did an interview for a tv show.

*abby*
Oct 6th, 2005, 11:36 AM
when is she coming to england???????

¤CharlDa¤
Oct 6th, 2005, 02:15 PM
Love it Love it! Her most personnal and emotinonal video, yet one of her best! :hearts:

charmedRic
Oct 6th, 2005, 04:34 PM
Brilliant!