PDA

View Full Version : In response to Calimero "Nazi" complaint thread

ezekiel
Oct 3rd, 2005, 09:38 PM
It was deleted I guess justifiably so from the main board but here is the response to the N word thread

Name calling is probably out of spite and wrong but I am guessing he is just referring to the side of nazis as liars, propagandists and cold hearted and brutal backstabbers and not concentration camp killers. I am guessing he meant the former rather than latter.

kiwifan
Oct 3rd, 2005, 10:21 PM
Seems to me that in WTAworld I've seen more American Bush sympathizers called Nazi than German posters or German players. :shrug:

I've never seen a thread comparing a German player or poster to Hitler, seen a few comparing Bush and Hitler. :shrug:

le bon vivant
Oct 3rd, 2005, 10:25 PM
Goebbels' technique, also known as argumentum ad nauseam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_nauseam), is the name given to the policy of repeating a lie until it is taken to be the truth (see Big Lie (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Lie)). For example, when Goebbels took ownership of the Der Angriff (lit., "The Assault") newspaper, he attacked Berlin Police President Bernhard Weiss, calling him "Isidor" Weiss. Isidor is, to German ears, an insulting name with strong anti-Jewish connotations. This was done to such an extent that the public believed Isidor to be his real name, and he therefore became a figure of fun and ridicule.

"Monica was only given a 1 inch stab wound"
"Steffi only lost because of daddy fucking strippers"
"Public humiliation is worse than the death of a half-sister"

notr as malicious, but lies just the same.

Joana
Oct 3rd, 2005, 10:31 PM
notr as malicious, but lies just the same.

Umm what? :confused:
That is hardly an approriate comparison.

A "fag" is a homosexual person. So we should just all use that word because it's true? I don't think so.

le bon vivant
Oct 3rd, 2005, 10:32 PM
Umm what? :confused:
That is hardly an approriate comparison.

A "fag" is a homosexual person. So we should just all use that word because it's true? I don't think so.

I didnt call him the N word though.

le bon vivant
Oct 3rd, 2005, 10:33 PM
Well I did that 1 time, but I apologized.

Denise4925
Oct 3rd, 2005, 10:35 PM
Well I did that 1 time, but I apologized.
:lol:

Craigy
Oct 3rd, 2005, 10:37 PM
:confused:
I'm totally confused but Hey! :lol:

Erika_Angel
Oct 3rd, 2005, 11:28 PM
Sam L constantly calls me a bitch in numerous badreps even though I don't recall having ever calling him any rude name. Just face it, there are alot of rude people on this board who If they don't agree with your opinion, decide that name calling is the next best option.

*JR*
Oct 4th, 2005, 12:39 AM
:confused:
I'm totally confused but Hey! :lol:
Erin go bragh, you Unionist bastard! :devil:

Sam L
Oct 4th, 2005, 07:36 AM
It was deleted I guess justifiably so from the main board but here is the response to the N word thread

Name calling is probably out of spite and wrong but I am guessing he is just referring to the side of nazis as liars, propagandists and cold hearted and brutal backstabbers and not concentration camp killers. I am guessing he meant the former rather than latter.
Actually this isn't as serious as it seems. I've only called that troll that name because it annoys the hell out of him.

If I've offended anyone else I'm sorry. :) That's not my intention.

The troll deserves misery. :)

Sam L
Oct 4th, 2005, 07:38 AM
Sam L constantly calls me a bitch in numerous badreps even though I don't recall having ever calling him any rude name. Just face it, there are alot of rude people on this board who If they don't agree with your opinion, decide that name calling is the next best option.
Actually I don't believe I have called you the b word under Erika_Angel. Was it under Ayla or Rose baby or whatever the name was? :lol:

You're pathetic. Have any skinny gay boys from the Cross given you any stare downs lately? :lol:

Sam L
Oct 4th, 2005, 08:15 AM
In the complaints thread, it was suggested that I resorted to name calling because I couldn't argue with facts. Well actually Cali has this funny way of not responding when he's wrong, so it's very hard to argue with someone like that. He once got a major stat wrong, saying that Navratilova lost less matches than she actually did in 1989. I corrected him on that. No response. I once asked him where he got a Steffi stat once and he told me to look it up on the Internet. Um, yeah. So the onus of proof is on me? :lol:

So I've decided that it's just better to make him feel miserable. :haha:

And I mean really who buys into this "I must defend this poor German girl" façade or that this board is so "Anti-German"? It's so Troll101.

Erika_Angel
Oct 4th, 2005, 08:33 AM
Actually I don't believe I have called you the b word under Erika_Angel. Was it under Ayla or Rose baby or whatever the name was? :lol:

You're pathetic. Have any skinny gay boys from the Cross given you any stare downs lately? :lol:

Ok ummm yeh wateva :rolleyes: ... was that meant to be offensive?
And for your info, you called me a bitch on a badrep just the other day.
And you said the last part to me in a pm a couple of months ago, and I have no idea what it mean't then, and no idea now .... once again, should I be offended?

And to your badrep just now,

Don't be bitter that your ideal Christian world is falling apart. It's not the Middle Ages anymore sweetheart. Look around.

Ummm what? I'm bitter because I don't like being called a bitch? If the world is going in a direction where men can call women bitches and be proud of it, then yes I would be bitter. It has nothing to do with being a Christian, It's called common decency .... but I wouldn't really expect you to know much about that, you obviously show none :rolleyes:

Sam L
Oct 4th, 2005, 08:51 AM
Ok ummm yeh wateva :rolleyes: ... was that meant to be offensive?
And for your info, you called me a bitch on a badrep just the other day.
And you said the last part to me in a pm a couple of months ago, and I have no idea what it mean't then, and no idea now .... once again, should I be offended?

I don't know Ayla. I don't know what offends a Christian woman like you, but I don't really care. :lol:

And to your badrep just now,

Ummm what? I'm bitter because I don't like being called a bitch? If the world is going in a direction where men can call women bitches and be proud of it, then yes I would be bitter. It has nothing to do with being a Christian, It's called common decency .... but I wouldn't really expect you to know much about that, you obviously show none :rolleyes:

Girl, this all started when you badrep me, for saying in the "If we could turn back time" thread, that if I could I would go back to the beginnings of the Earth and find out how it was formed and how life got started so that I could prove God doesn't exist.

To which you bad repped me for my anti-christian behaviour. You are bitter, not for being called a bitch (maybe, but I don't know) but you are for that initial bad rep you've given me.

There was once a time when all the people in the world (for the Christian-centric, let's say Europe) believed the creation stories of Genesis. It was law of the land. But it's NO LONGER! Your time has passed. Soon it will join Greek and Roman mythologies.

You're very bitter about that. Moreso than you'd like to admit. :kiss:

Erika_Angel
Oct 4th, 2005, 09:00 AM
There was once a time when all the people in the world (for the Christian-centric, let's say Europe) believed the creation stories of Genesis. It was law of the land. But it's NO LONGER! Your time has passed. Soon it will join Greek and Roman mythologies.

You're very bitter about that. Moreso than you'd like to admit. :kiss:

It has lasted over 2000 or so years, and is going stronger than ever, so where you are getting some of this stuff from, I'm not sure.
And I don't remember giving you that first badrep, but If I did you probably deserved it, and I doubt I called you any names in it.

Sam L
Oct 4th, 2005, 09:02 AM
It has lasted over 2000 or so years, and is going stronger than ever, so where you are getting some of this stuff from, I'm not sure.
And I don't remember giving you that first badrep, but If I did you probably deserved it, and I doubt I called you any names in it.
If things are stronger than ever, why did you bad rep me in the first place? :lol:

And why did you feel the need to create a thread to "explain" Christianity? :lol:

You can lie to yourself as much as you like but I can see through you. :lol:

Erika_Angel
Oct 4th, 2005, 10:55 AM
If things are stronger than ever, why did you bad rep me in the first place? :lol:

And why did you feel the need to create a thread to "explain" Christianity? :lol:

You can lie to yourself as much as you like but I can see through you. :lol:

you think this board is a true representation of the world we live in today? :lol:
Now who is the deluded one now :tape:

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Oct 4th, 2005, 10:58 AM
Justin is being brilliant!

Sam L
Oct 4th, 2005, 11:10 AM
you think this board is a true representation of the world we live in today? :lol:
No where did I say that? :confused:

But this board is dominated by young people, and in the real world, a lot of young people do actually think like people on this board. That is, they're not religious nuts. :lol:

You still haven't touched on the core reason why we're here. That is, you're bitter at Christianity been not so dominant before. Lamentations. :lol:

Sam L
Oct 4th, 2005, 11:12 AM
[quote]I just HATED your anti-Christianity post.

:haha:

Sam L
Oct 4th, 2005, 11:14 AM
So how's your afternoon been, Angel? Has it been raining where you live? :lol:

Been sleeping with any married men lately? :lol:

Erika_Angel
Oct 4th, 2005, 11:23 AM
No where did I say that? :confused:

But this board is dominated by young people, and in the real world, a lot of young people do actually think like people on this board. That is, they're not religious nuts. :lol:

You still haven't touched on the core reason why we're here. That is, you're bitter at Christianity been not so dominant before. Lamentations. :lol:

Sorry, but that just isn't true.
I had a problem with you calling me a bitch, it seems you are the one so eager to bring up Christianity when I didn't even budge on the issue.
This board is dominated by young people? .... this board is dominated by gay people, which I don't have an issue with, but when you consider that about 1 in 10 people are gay (the commonly used proportion), it is definately not a true representation of the real world.
The reason i brought up that the board isn't the real world was because you are basing your fact that Christianity is dying on nothing, it is as strong as ever, with millions of believers world wide.
And you think I'm a religious nut? You obviously don't read any of my posts, because in my thread about Christianity, it was trying to get rid of the false assumption that all christians were "religious nuts".
And where does that quote come from "I just hated your anti-christianity post?"

So how's your afternoon been, Angel? Has it been raining where you live?

Been sleeping with any married men lately?
:

:shrug: .... what?

Sam L
Oct 4th, 2005, 11:31 AM
And where does that quote come from "I just hated your anti-christianity post?"

http://members.optushome.com.au/samlwin/Image/Erika.JPG

:shrug: .... what?

You have ZERO credibility. You can play dumb as much as you want but I see through your lies. So why did you abandon Ayla? :lol:

Erika_Angel
Oct 4th, 2005, 11:37 AM
Well whats the deal with that pm it's like a month old and was obviously in relation to the original badrep I gave you which obviously was for a anti-christian comment.
It has nothing to do with anything that we are talking about now :shrug: what was the point in bringing it up.

And despite numerous efforts for you to tell me I'm ayla, I have no idea why people think that just because I like Tanya P too, the reason I know about this site is because Ayla told me about it ... and where do i know her from ... omg the Tatiana Perebiynis website she runs ..... :rolleyes:

Meanwhile whatever Sam L you have totally skipped over the actual reason for this discussion, resorting to name calling trying to bother me by saying I'm Ayla .... umm ok watever, like I said before ... is that meant to insult me? :shrug:

Sam L
Oct 4th, 2005, 11:41 AM
trying to bother me by saying I'm Ayla ....

Bother you? Why should you be bothered? I wouldn't be if I were you. You're free to accuse me of anyone on this board. Free! Wouldn't hurt me. I wouldn't be bothered. I'll just laugh. You clearly are bothered. That's saying SO MUCH. :lol:

Lord Nelson
Oct 4th, 2005, 11:43 AM
Erika if Sam is bothering you than get him back with a PM or a bad rep. Try and not be the victim. I personally don't care what you two talk in private but prefer what you talk in public.

Sam L
Oct 4th, 2005, 11:43 AM
Well whats the deal with that pm it's like a month old

Obviously to refresh your memory. :tape:

Sam L
Oct 4th, 2005, 11:46 AM
And despite numerous efforts for you to tell me I'm ayla, I have no idea why people think that just because I like Tanya P too, the reason I know about this site is because Ayla told me about it ... and where do i know her from ... omg the Tatiana Perebiynis website she runs ..... :rolleyes:

Well put it this way. I didn't even notice the resurrected you. Other people talked about you in another thread and I pieced it together and the bad rep of course.

Erika_Angel
Oct 4th, 2005, 11:48 AM
Bother you? Why should you be bothered? I wouldn't be if I were you. You're free to accuse me of anyone on this board. Free! Wouldn't hurt me. I wouldn't be bothered. I'll just laugh. You clearly are bothered. That's saying SO MUCH. :lol:

"trying" is the word you clearly missed. I find it quite amusing actually, its obvious you are doing it to bother me, mission failed darling.

Erika if Sam is bothering you than get him back with a PM or a bad rep. Try and not be the victim. I personally don't care what you two talk in private but prefer what you talk in public.

Sorry LN, I won't bother with Sam L anymore he doesn't listen, just keeps regurgitating the same old banter he always does.

Sam L
Oct 4th, 2005, 11:50 AM
You know there's an easy way for you to have solved this dilemma. You could've posted as Ayla coming to defend her friend saying "Erika is my friend, we're totally different people. We're Christians."

:lol:

Sam L
Oct 4th, 2005, 11:51 AM
"trying" is the word you clearly missed. I find it quite amusing actually, its obvious you are doing it to bother me, mission failed darling.

Good. That makes the two of us. :lol:

But somehow I don't think you're laughing.

Sorry LN, I won't bother with Sam L anymore he doesn't listen, just keeps regurgitating the same old banter he always does.

Well you're bothered enough to keep coming back for more. :tape:

Sam L
Oct 4th, 2005, 12:06 PM
Hey look, don't go sending private messages to me now. Twice you drew my attention to you. The bad rep, nothing wrong with bad reps I get them all the time but by you and about Christianity and then the post in here today.

We don't like each other, we established that ages ago and things like religion aren't going to solved easily. Heck, we can't even agree on the greatest tennis player ever. So let's just leave it ok?

If this place is full of gays and you think it's not representative of the real world, why do you come here? It's like you love been attacked and argued with.

Erika_Angel
Oct 4th, 2005, 12:12 PM
I tried to send you a pm to apologise and maybe make up a little with you and this is what you do .... thats really pathetic.
And about the greatest tennis player of all time? When did we disagree about that? Navratilova and Graf are obviously.
And If you actually read my pm I said I WAS NOT homophobic.

Go actually read my pm, you might be surprised, I was actually trying to be very nice to you and apologetic, obviously your not man enough to suck it up and act mature.