PDA

View Full Version : Poem Poll?

pav
Oct 3rd, 2005, 07:36 PM
Noticed while browsing the 'Annoying Posters' Thread, One poster had Me there because I was always posting stupid poems. I would like to throw this to a poll, and if majority think this will stop posting stupid poems. :tape:
Can I do this in G.M. or does it have to go in Non Tennis?
Thanks

LeRoy.
Oct 3rd, 2005, 07:57 PM
Please don't stop posting the poems b'coz i love reading them :D

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Oct 3rd, 2005, 08:34 PM
your poems are awesome!

pav
Oct 6th, 2005, 09:13 AM
Thanks for kind words, but still need an admin. to tell Me if I can stick My stupid poems poll on G.M?:sad:

Hayato
Oct 6th, 2005, 10:26 AM
I love your poems...don't stop doing it because of one idiot :hug:

Shoulderpova
Oct 6th, 2005, 10:26 AM
i don't see why you have to stop posting your poems. Forget that troll and keep up your great work. I enjoy reading your poems very much :yeah:
Go pav :hug:
Go Bepa :smooch:

creep
Oct 6th, 2005, 12:26 PM
Thanks for kind words, but still need an admin. to tell Me if I can stick My stupid poems poll on G.M?:sad:

Carry on regardless. ;)

~ The Leopard ~
Oct 6th, 2005, 01:44 PM
Why worry what some random poster thinks? Just keep posting your stupid poems. ;)

Sevenseas
Oct 12th, 2005, 11:51 AM
Noticed while browsing the 'Annoying Posters' Thread, One poster had Me there because I was always posting stupid poems. I would like to throw this to a poll, and if majority think this will stop posting stupid poems. :tape:
Thanks

You had better not allow anyone to bring down your morale with his/her irrational judgments. I know quite a few people who love reading your poems, so please turn a deaf ear to those unpleasant and unfair comments and go on writing your poems. There is a serious amount of hostility in GM section and we do need posts that appeal to human soul. :yeah:

waratahsrock
Oct 18th, 2005, 09:20 AM
Thanks

Mate, your poems are brilliant, Don't stop now!