PDA

View Full Version : "Fake Bitch!" Janice Dickinson Said To Omarosa On "The Surreal Life"

SelesFan70
Oct 3rd, 2005, 07:27 PM
:haha:

Omarosa is one smooth devil. :devil:

AjdeNate!
Oct 3rd, 2005, 07:47 PM
Janice is just crazy!

Martian KC
Oct 3rd, 2005, 07:49 PM
They should be pitted to a fight to the death. I can't stand either one of them on this show.

SelesFan70
Oct 3rd, 2005, 07:51 PM
Honestly, Janice with that knife was totally scaring me! :scared:

Ferosh
Oct 3rd, 2005, 07:59 PM
All that drama between these two media whores just had to be staged. Both now that their careers are coming to an end. Somehow I can't get enough of them bitching at each other. I can't decide who would win in a battle between these two. I'm leaning towards the high society crack whore. :lol:

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 3rd, 2005, 08:10 PM
I dont understand why Omarossa would call her "high Society" anything...:rolleyes: Janice is PWT with some money...:lol:

volta
Oct 3rd, 2005, 08:16 PM
they are both bitches anyway :lol:

kiwifan
Oct 3rd, 2005, 08:21 PM

Omarosa is one smooth devil. :devil:

I didn't like either of them...

...until they showed Omarosa behind the scenes. :worship:

As someone who works with TV Production, that is the way you have to handle them or they will put words into your mouth you don't even remember saying and make you look like an ass.

I actually think that backfired on the Producers, thinking they would make Omarosa look like a controlling bitch...

...newsflash, that's what she wants to look like!!! :smash:

I can't believe I'm so into this show of course it doesn't hurt that they replay it every day so I can't miss an episode :lol: (when I first heard about it, I thought it was the worst idea ever for a show - guess that's why I don't have the green light...yet ;) )

CoryAnnAvants#1
Oct 3rd, 2005, 09:07 PM
Omarosa's bit there brought up some very interesting points about reality TV.

Almost everyone on reality TV "plays up" their persona once they realize what it is. Being bitchy and spiteful and dramatic gets you camera time. Period. Just look at that show. How often do you see the "nice" ones on that show (Pepa and Carey Hart)? How often do you see Janice and Omarosa on camera? Omarosa even told the cast on day 1 that she was going to be acting. She views reality TV as "unscripted drama."

Omarosa knows how to work the bitch role. I don't believe she is actually like that. The way she dealt with the mentally handicapped kids in one episode was indication of it.

Furthermore, Omarosa playing her cards is the reason she is the most successful person on reality television EVER. People have had fame before from reality TV (Teck from RW Hawaii, Gay Danny from RW New Orleans, Trishelle from RW Las Vegas, Richard Hatch from Survivor), but it lasted for all of five seconds because they didn't know how to keep it. Trishelle is a hanger-on F lister still, but that's it. Omarosa has branched out beyond reality television. She's had a couple of acting roles. She's appeared on just about every talk and news show possible. She has a clothing line coming out. She has a book deal to write a book on reality TV. She has a syndicated talk show coming out in the spring of '06. We haven't seen the last of her for a good while.

As Omarosa put it, "My fans love seeing me be naughty and I love being naughty."

Cariaoke
Oct 3rd, 2005, 09:32 PM
Someone who has had as much plastic surgery as Janice shouldn't be calling anyone a fake bitch. :o

Infiniti2001
Oct 3rd, 2005, 10:04 PM
Someone who has had as much plastic surgery as Janice shouldn't be calling anyone a fake bitch. :o

You know :lol: She's so plastic, I bet if she goes near a radiator she will catch on fire :haha:

Cariaoke
Oct 3rd, 2005, 10:08 PM
gotdammit! :lol:

Dawn Marie
Oct 3rd, 2005, 11:25 PM
Omarosa's bit there brought up some very interesting points about reality TV.

Almost everyone on reality TV "plays up" their persona once they realize what it is. Being bitchy and spiteful and dramatic gets you camera time. Period. Just look at that show. How often do you see the "nice" ones on that show (Pepa and Carey Hart)? How often do you see Janice and Omarosa on camera? Omarosa even told the cast on day 1 that she was going to be acting. She views reality TV as "unscripted drama."

Omarosa knows how to work the bitch role. I don't believe she is actually like that. The way she dealt with the mentally handicapped kids in one episode was indication of it.

Furthermore, Omarosa playing her cards is the reason she is the most successful person on reality television EVER. People have had fame before from reality TV (Teck from RW Hawaii, Gay Danny from RW New Orleans, Trishelle from RW Las Vegas, Richard Hatch from Survivor), but it lasted for all of five seconds because they didn't know how to keep it. Trishelle is a hanger-on F lister still, but that's it. Omarosa has branched out beyond reality television. She's had a couple of acting roles. She's appeared on just about every talk and news show possible. She has a clothing line coming out. She has a book deal to write a book on reality TV. She has a syndicated talk show coming out in the spring of '06. We haven't seen the last of her for a good while.

As Omarosa put it, "My fans love seeing me be naughty and I love being naughty."

Omarosa has that X factor. You could tell she was going to go places during the Apprentice. People love to hate her. Yet she is smart and knows what she wants.

Denise4925
Oct 3rd, 2005, 11:33 PM
I thought those were bags under Janice's eyes, but I found out they were just her tits. :p

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 4th, 2005, 12:44 AM
I thought those were bags under Janice's eyes, but I found out they were just her tits. :p

OMG...I tried to rep you but I couldn't...:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

CrossCourt~Rally
Oct 4th, 2005, 12:48 AM
Honestly, Janice with that knife was totally scaring me! :scared:

Yeah..thats all Omarosa needs is one more Knife Scar :eek:

CrossCourt~Rally
Oct 4th, 2005, 12:50 AM

She was referring to Omarosas fakeness from the inside out. That being said...they should BOTH be pitted against each other on a Reality Based CELEBRITY DEATH MATCH. The first one to rip off a tit wins :eek: ;)

go hingis
Oct 4th, 2005, 02:11 AM
I'm from Australia and was just wondering, is this why Janice isn't on America's next top model?

Knizzle
Oct 4th, 2005, 02:13 AM
I love Omarosa, she's hilarious. Just about everyone hates her but me. LOL. She OWNED Janice in that house.

K-Dog
Oct 4th, 2005, 02:24 AM
I'm from Australia and was just wondering, is this why Janice isn't on America's next top model?

I don't think that her and Tyra could deal with each other much more. Tyra never said that, but you could sense it.

go hingis
Oct 4th, 2005, 02:29 AM
I don't think that her and Tyra could deal with each other much more. Tyra never said that, but you could sense it.

Thanks, You could always tell they didn't like each other and I'm surprised she was on for as long as she was. but lol I'm gonna miss.

Tara: Miss Janice Dickinson one of the first super models

Janice: The First Super Model

LMAO I used to love that every episode.

KoOlMaNsEaN
Oct 4th, 2005, 03:45 AM
I dont know why they would want to go on that show all it is is a show to get insulted in and made to look trashy

Stamp Paid
Oct 4th, 2005, 03:46 AM
I will never forgive that woman for what she did to Kwame. But Kwame should have known better - and hes moved on to bigger and better things.

Diesel
Oct 4th, 2005, 03:54 AM
I like Omarosa now after watching the SR. I can't stand Janice, every little negative remark has a reason. The woman's faultless :rolleyes: Omarosa should just get a real job or something. She's not the bitch she's trying to make her life/career on.

@m@nd@
Oct 4th, 2005, 03:59 AM

deja_entendu
Oct 4th, 2005, 05:41 AM
I love Omarosa, she's hilarious. Just about everyone hates her but me. LOL. She OWNED Janice in that house.

LOL what?? :haha: Janice OWNS omarosa, she has been embarrassing her since day one, but now their fights have all boiled down to omarosa making up lies and janice calling her a bitch :lol: omarosa is corny, but janice on the other hand, me and all my friends can't even believe the stuff that comes out of her mouth.

anyone see the previews for the next episode? janice makes a toast to omarosa's beauty :tape: :rolls: and says she needs botox. i have to meet this woman :worship:

Knizzle
Oct 4th, 2005, 05:52 AM
LOL what?? :haha: Janice OWNS omarosa, she has been embarrassing her since day one, but now their fights have all boiled down to omarosa making up lies and janice calling her a bitch :lol: omarosa is corny, but janice on the other hand, me and all my friends can't even believe the stuff that comes out of her mouth.

anyone see the previews for the next episode? janice makes a toast to omarosa's beauty :tape: :rolls: and says she needs botox. i have to meet this woman :worship:

No way, Omarosa played the part to a tee. She made Janice cry a few times. She knew all the buttons to push and nothing Janice said ever seemed to get to Omarosa. She played her like a piano. :lol:

Infiniti2001
Oct 4th, 2005, 05:59 AM
http://images.zap2it.com/20040722/janicedickinson_upnpt04_240.jpg

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/ap/nyet17805271353.widec.jpg

This woman has no business commenting on the looks of anyone :haha:

Stamp Paid
Oct 4th, 2005, 06:03 AM
No way, Omarosa played the part to a tee. She made Janice cry a few times. She knew all the buttons to push and nothing Janice said ever seemed to get to Omarosa. She played her like a piano. :lol:

LMAO she has Janice wanting to jump out the window!

Denise4925
Oct 4th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Knizzle, you know dejanobody never likes to see blacks dominating whites in any situation. :rolleyes:

deja_entendu
Oct 4th, 2005, 10:37 PM
Knizzle, you know dejanobody never likes to see blacks dominating whites in any situation. :rolleyes:

eat shit bitch

it could have something to do with omarosa having no fans (except for her few and not surprisingly black followers on WTAWorld) while janice has all the support in the world because she's actually FUNNY... did you see dirty laundry? omarosa gets the boos, janice gets the most popular award :bounce:

sounds like projection here ;) (thx nut!) i think you don't like seeing your BLACK girl dominated, after all between the two of us we know who chooses favorites because of their race :lol:

deja_entendu
Oct 4th, 2005, 10:42 PM
and btw i think "omagrossa" lashes out on janice 24/7 because she's run into a bigger reality bitch than she :) omorosa for example could NEVER have a spin-off show, she's not even in the league of bridgette/flav & adrienne curry, janice however, any future show for her would break VH1 records :D

must say she's the best part of this surreal life, she makes it the best season yet :bounce: altho w/o her it would easily be the worst, a bunch of BORING people, and one semi-hot guy (pinks bf)

Stamp Paid
Oct 4th, 2005, 10:48 PM
eat shit bitch

it could have something to do with omarosa having no fans (except for her few and not surprisingly black followers on WTAWorld) while janice has all the support in the world because she's actually FUNNY... did you see dirty laundry? omarosa gets the boos, janice gets the most popular award :bounce:

sounds like projection here ;) (thx nut!) i think you don't like seeing your BLACK girl dominated, after all between the two of us we know who chooses favorites because of their race :lol:

Thats unfair to say. How do you know what the race of anyone in this thread is (besides Denise, who Im assuming told you what her race was)?

Knizzle
Oct 4th, 2005, 10:58 PM

Actually I didn't even think like that.

deja_entendu
Oct 4th, 2005, 11:02 PM
Thats unfair to say. How do you know what the race of anyone in this thread is (besides Denise, who Im assuming told you what her race was)?

people are not shy about their race on these forums, dawn for example wants venus to kick players' lily-white asses, etc.

deja_entendu
Oct 4th, 2005, 11:09 PM
and didn't mean to offend except for denise

Denise4925
Oct 4th, 2005, 11:20 PM
eat shit bitch

:haha: Yeah, and we all know your brand of humor. :haha: FYI, Omarosa got all of the boos because it was either a directed studio audience or everybody is on the "hate Omarosa bandwagon". And, may I ask, projection of what? :lol:

Enlighten me on who chooses favorites based on race, or shall we say dislikes players based on race. :tape:

Denise4925
Oct 4th, 2005, 11:22 PM
Well, knowing deja, I did.

Denise4925
Oct 4th, 2005, 11:23 PM
and didn't mean to offend except for denise
:lol: And, you failed miserably.

deja_entendu
Oct 5th, 2005, 12:08 AM
:lol: And, you failed miserably.

right, a few heated non-sensical ramblings later...

Denise4925
Oct 5th, 2005, 12:31 AM
right, a few heated non-sensical ramblings later...
:lol: How would you know they were heated if they were "non-sensical"?

So, let me get this straight, because I responded to your post means that I was offended. Please :rolleyes: I'd have to care. :lol:

SelesFan70
Oct 5th, 2005, 03:07 AM

Stunning

Dawn Marie
Oct 5th, 2005, 03:41 AM
people are not shy about their race on these forums, dawn for example wants venus to kick players' lily-white asses, etc.

Tennis is a lily white establishment. Alot of people in power run the WTA tour, and I know alot of racist people still are in powerful positions in the lily white establishment. I like to see V@S dominate the sport while beating down all players to show the establishment that regardless of race or class people of color, (especially) (black WOMEN) can be just as good and if not better then white women playing the game.

Yeah, yeah, yeah I know many people of all races (LILY white). I don't see any women of color(not just black women) or women period for that matter owning ESPN, Tennis Channel, umpiring the games, owning tournaments, Owning sponsorships,coaching,teaching,COMMENTATING the game.

I think the term I use (LILY white) may offend you. I am sorry that the truth offends you, but don't hate the fan, just hate the establishment.

Dawn Marie
Oct 5th, 2005, 03:43 AM

Why do you assume that I am not a white european or an Indian women? Do you honestly feel that ONLY people of color or in your mindset (Black people) who defend people of color are always black?

Knizzle
Oct 5th, 2005, 04:09 AM
Stunning

You got beef?

Paneru
Oct 5th, 2005, 04:58 AM
Janice is a wack-a-doo! :tape: :retard:

Anyone who didn't know Omarosa's M.O.
ever since the Apprentice is an idiot!

Don't hate the player
hate the game! :cool:

SelesFan70