PDA

View Full Version : question about driver's license software

JuchuKai
Oct 2nd, 2005, 05:14 PM
hi :wavey:

I will start to be in driving school next tuesday. Okay, they suggested me to purchase their study book and those test sheets to prepare for the exam. The stuff costs about 50-60 €. Is it really neccessary to get that or is it enough to buy some computer programme for the subject? I found nice programmes in Amazon. They all cost about 10 €. If anyone used software to prepare for the exam, could u give me any tips if that's good?

Dan the Assassin
Oct 2nd, 2005, 05:33 PM
The theory exam??
Get a book with all the questions in, and just keeping testing yourself over and over again. This is what i did and I got full marks. ;)

JuchuKai
Oct 2nd, 2005, 05:41 PM
The theory exam??
Get a book with all the questions in, and just keeping testing yourself over and over again. This is what i did and I got full marks. ;)

yes I'm talking about the theroy exam. Yeah I know about the book stuff but they're 50 €. Software is just about 10 €. So I wanted to know if anyone has experience with such kind of software and if they could recommend it.

controlfreak
Oct 2nd, 2005, 07:17 PM
You could just get some software that allows you to print out a fake driving license :shrug: