PDA

View Full Version : Happy moment of yr life

Portobello
Oct 2nd, 2005, 02:34 PM
Toss away yr sadness ( :sad: ,:bigcry:,:sobbing:,:tears:,:crying2:,whatever.... .....)

Only happiness here :) :D :) :D :) :D

share it :rocker2: :rocker2:

Portobello
Oct 2nd, 2005, 03:27 PM
lets me think...........

hmmmmmm

i always win bowling :woohoo: :woohoo:

Chunchun
Oct 2nd, 2005, 03:36 PM
I don't "happy" in my life :o

Portobello
Oct 2nd, 2005, 03:44 PM
I don't "happy" in my life :o

why not??? ;)

even Lena cant make yu happy??? :lol: :lol:

Chunchun
Oct 2nd, 2005, 03:53 PM
why not??? ;)

even Lena cant make yu happy??? :lol: :lol:

well my fav players' wins can definitely make me happy, for a couple hours, depending on whether it's a big win or not.

you know, 開心 is different from 快樂 in Chinese.

Josh B.
Oct 2nd, 2005, 03:55 PM
my happiest moment?

going out with Rochelle

erm, meeting Robin Williams,

Spotting LLCOOLJ, SNOOP DOGG AND PETE POSLETHWAITE

lol

going to the indy car races

Portobello
Oct 2nd, 2005, 04:00 PM
well my fav players' wins can definitely make me happy, for a couple hours, depending on whether it's a big win or not.

you know, 開心 is different from 快樂 in Chinese.

sorry,dude

i dunno any chinese :o :p :p

Portobello
Oct 2nd, 2005, 04:02 PM
my happiest moment?

going out with Rochelle

Spotting LLCOOLJ, SNOOP DOGG AND PETE POSLETHWAITE

lol

going to the indy car races

ahah :lol: :lol:

so my hapiest moment's

dating with Elisha :inlove:

:Rawwb:
Oct 2nd, 2005, 04:03 PM

:tape: You must lead one boring life - he is a dick

Josh B.
Oct 2nd, 2005, 04:04 PM
:tape: You must lead one boring life - he is a dick

Robin Williams is ace! Mrs Doubtfire!! :bounce:

how can it be boring, he walked past me so i shook his hand , it was pure chance i saw him, cos i was walking back to my hotel room on holiday when i saw him! :ras:

Oct 2nd, 2005, 04:06 PM
Robin Williams is ace! Mrs Doubtfire!! :bounce:

how can it be boring, he walked past me so i shook his hand , it was pure chance i saw him, cos i was walking back to my hotel room on holiday when i saw him! :ras:

I stand corrected.

Robin Williams is a legend

Robbie is not.

Josh B.
Oct 2nd, 2005, 04:07 PM
I stand corrected.

Robin Williams is a legend

Robbie is not.

true!

I would never tell you if i met Robbie Williams.

ive seen another celeb, but not worth mentioning cos hes a dick
(its not robbie williams)

Oct 2nd, 2005, 04:09 PM
And youre from Grimsby? My dad's girlfriend is from Grimsby and I live just over the river...

kiwifan
Oct 2nd, 2005, 04:11 PM
Second Semester Freshman Year of College:

Gathered around a picnic table behind the Senior dorm with my gang singing along to a recording of Christian song "I Was Happy Before"* as we lit marshmellows on fire :haha:; happily intoxicated around 3pm - coeds all around, upper class students looking on in evny, I've never felt so invincible...

...18 years old and King of the Campus. :yeah:

*Most of my gang were senior rugby players and our entourage and the rugby team had an "Animal House" reputation for singing "dirty" songs so we made this Christian song our theme song, that year, as a not so subtle "fuck you" to the administration.

The funny thing the Administration hated us when we were there but now they always want us to come back and they encourage us to misbehave whenever we show up. Doesn't hurt that our alumni are among the most successful to graduate from my University

:smoke:

Josh B.
Oct 2nd, 2005, 04:12 PM
And youre from Grimsby? My dad's girlfriend is from Grimsby and I live just over the river...

nice 1 , where bouts over the river?

ill go to the river bank n shout your name:p

Oct 2nd, 2005, 04:14 PM
nice 1 , where bouts over the river?

ill go to the river bank n shout your name:p

I dont live in Hull but in one of the villages/towns surrounding ti

Josh B.
Oct 2nd, 2005, 04:15 PM
I dont live in Hull but in one of the villages/towns surrounding ti

cool, im not in grimsby, im in Humberston, a surrounding village, very close to cleethorpes, right near pleasure island (if you have heard of it)

Oct 2nd, 2005, 04:16 PM
cool, im not in grimsby, im in Humberston, a surrounding village, very close to cleethorpes, right near pleasure island (if you have heard of it)
Yeah actually I have heard of it - it was on one of the local radio thingies once i think

Josh B.
Oct 2nd, 2005, 04:18 PM
Yeah actually I have heard of it - it was on one of the local radio thingies once i think

it was voted worst theme park in britain last year haha

Oct 2nd, 2005, 04:20 PM
it was voted worst theme park in britain last year haha
Anbd hull was voted the worst place to live in Britain. Rather unfairly I think. The city is a shithole and the people are quite vile but the places around it are really nice

Josh B.
Oct 2nd, 2005, 04:21 PM
Anbd hull was voted the worst place to live in Britain. Rather unfairly I think. The city is a shithole and the people are quite vile but the places around it are really nice

really, Hull seems alot better than Grimsby, Grimsby is full of chavs and thugs

Oct 2nd, 2005, 04:22 PM
really, Hull seems alot better than Grimsby, Grimsby is full of chavs and thugs
But when it gets past 6.00pm its like a mix between resident evil and the ghetto :scared:

Josh B.
Oct 2nd, 2005, 04:23 PM
But when it gets past 6.00pm its like a mix between resident evil and the ghetto :scared:

:haha:

true

our area of the country is hell

Oct 2nd, 2005, 04:24 PM
:haha:

true

our area of the country is hell

Mingston-Upon-Hell :rolleyes: and Grimesby :tape:

Josh B.
Oct 2nd, 2005, 04:26 PM
Mingston-Upon-Hell :rolleyes: and Grimesby :tape:

haha, too right in licolnshite

Oct 2nd, 2005, 04:27 PM
Oh well, I only have this last year left before i move out for three years anyway :woohoo:

Josh B.
Oct 2nd, 2005, 04:30 PM
Oh well, I only have this last year left before i move out for three years anyway :woohoo:

uni?

next year i get away for 10 months, goin to a boot camp in the USA with my g/f

Oct 2nd, 2005, 04:31 PM
uni?

next year i get away for 10 months, goin to a boot camp in the USA with my g/f
yes uni, and..er...are you been serious? Do you really want to put yourself through that?

Josh B.
Oct 2nd, 2005, 04:33 PM
yes uni, and..er...are you been serious? Do you really want to put yourself through that?

nah, its better then it sounds!

10 weeks in the USA, everything paid for, alli have to do, is supervise 8 kids, and i get paid

Oct 2nd, 2005, 04:36 PM
nah, its better then it sounds!

10 weeks in the USA, everything paid for, alli have to do, is supervise 8 kids, and i get paid
Right, first of all you said 10 months and i was thinking gap year after GCSE's? And also, I thought yuo meant to like be controlled, but youre not actually doing it, your watching the people do it

Josh B.
Oct 2nd, 2005, 04:37 PM
Right, first of all you said 10 months and i was thinking gap year after GCSE's? And also, I thought yuo meant to like be controlled, but youre not actually doing it, your watching the people do it

lol. i meant 10 weeks, sorry bout that
yer, its like 10 weeks, of watching kids, making sure they dont piss about

Fieke
Oct 2nd, 2005, 04:42 PM

Actually,the happiest moment of my life was the year I spent as an exchange student at the university of Hull. I met loads of new people and basically had the time of my life there. Admittedly, Hull is not the most glamorous city, but in general I found the people to be very nice and sociable.

Oct 2nd, 2005, 04:45 PM
Actually,the happiest moment of my life was the year I spent as an exchange student at the university of Hull. I met loads of new people and basically had the time of my life there. Admittedly, Hull is not the most glamorous city, but in general I found the people to be very nice and sociable.
Dont get me wrong I am not saying they are all bad people but there are a lot of basic scumbags and scroungers. And Uni life is completely different with the sort of people you meet anyway....

Fieke
Oct 2nd, 2005, 04:54 PM
Dont get me wrong I am not saying they are all bad people but there are a lot of basic scumbags and scroungers.

True. I guess it's because I had such a great time there that I tend to romanticise the place a bit. Our house got burgled during the holidays by some school kids (my housemate's laptop and money were stolen) and it's the only place where I've ever seen a drug addict lying in the street...

And Uni life is completely different with the sort of people you meet anyway....

True again :)