PDA

View Full Version : A Photoshop Observation.....

PamShriverRockz
Oct 2nd, 2005, 12:32 PM
I just opened up photoshop to do some work on some images, and I suddenly realised I am obsessed with with the 12876 names <or er so> on that page you have to stare at for 10 minutes while the software loads....I am particularly obsessed with "Crys Rys" and "Dave Dobin"

Now, are these real people!?

And yes I am bored.

creep
Oct 2nd, 2005, 12:34 PM
I just opened up photoshop to do some work on some images, and I suddenly realised I am obsessed with with the 12876 names <or er so> on that page you have to stare at for 10 minutes while the software loads....I am particularly obsessed with "Crys Rys" and "Dave Dobin"

And yes I am bored.

What's photoshop? :)

PamShriverRockz
Oct 2nd, 2005, 12:38 PM
What's photoshop? :)

A shop that sells photos....

Todor Georgiev is also catching my eye today. Wonder if they get paid royalties!? ;)

creep
Oct 2nd, 2005, 12:40 PM
A shop that sells photos....

Todor Georgiev is also catching my eye today. Wonder if they get paid royalties!? ;)

It's an online shop that sells photographs of other people?

thelittlestelf
Oct 2nd, 2005, 02:01 PM
It's a graphic editing/creating program ;)

creep
Oct 2nd, 2005, 03:27 PM
It's a graphic editing/creating program ;)

I didn't know, that's why I asked, thanks. :) Now you'll always have a place in my heart for being so kind. :D

controlfreak
Oct 2nd, 2005, 04:35 PM
Hehe, I've noticed them too. Todor Georgiev certainly rings a bell.

No, literally, that's what he does. When it's time to stop programming and leave the office, he rings a bell to let everybody know. It's not much but someone has to do it, and Adobe pays him $20,000 a year for the privilege.

Gallofa
Oct 2nd, 2005, 06:09 PM
There is also a remarkable list of patent numbers... which always makes me feel kinda bad that mine is not a licensed version ;)

PamShriverRockz
Oct 3rd, 2005, 07:08 AM
There is also a remarkable list of patent numbers... which always makes me feel kinda bad that mine is not a licensed version ;)

BEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! You naughty thing.

*cough*

I love Todor Georgiev, he's a legend.
http://www.nts-sz.org/Img/kartoteka%20snimki/AE/Todor%20Georgiev%20Gaidov.jpg
And apparently a real person, and not an Adobe myth ;) Stunning! ;)

Wigglytuff
Oct 3rd, 2005, 11:05 AM

And yes I am bored.
can you post a picture because i have photoshop and i have never seen what you are talking about.

PamShriverRockz
Oct 3rd, 2005, 05:41 PM
can you post a picture because i have photoshop and i have never seen what you are talking about.

I don't think I can....but it's the Adobe Photoshop screen that comes up when you open the software, and the tools etc. are loading....there's a whole list of names next to the logo....? And for some reason my eye always falls upon Crys Rys and Todor!

Stamp Paid
Oct 3rd, 2005, 05:55 PM

like this...

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/4395/listy9tp.jpg

PamShriverRockz
Oct 3rd, 2005, 05:58 PM
That's the one Justin...! I spend half my life staring at that... ;)

Stamp Paid
Oct 3rd, 2005, 06:02 PM
That's the one Justin...! I spend half my life staring at that... ;)

lol...you need a better processor then! :p:lol:

PamShriverRockz
Oct 3rd, 2005, 06:11 PM
lol...you need a better processor then! :p:lol:

Don't I know it....Preferrably one that doesn't take 10 years to open Paintbox ;)

Wigglytuff
Oct 3rd, 2005, 06:40 PM
i thought those were the names of people involved in the the creation of the the software

Edward.
Oct 3rd, 2005, 07:22 PM
Yeah, those are the people who wrote the Photoshop software.

Cariaoke
Oct 3rd, 2005, 08:00 PM
Exactly... the authors of the program... but they're not going home hungry, considering how many universities actually buy all those licenses... :tape: