PDA

View Full Version : Flash Birthday Card 4 Lena:: Your Messages

Dementieva-fan
Oct 2nd, 2005, 10:26 AM
It's almost Elena's birthday!!!

We come up with the idea of giving Elena an virtual card...made with flash...just like the intro's on dementieva.tk and dementieva-online.tk (and the intro on therussian4.tk made by my sister)

You could post your message here or send a PM (if it really is unique and you don't want the others to read it before it's done or so...)

The deadline is 13 october ....if anyone comes up with a message after that..we'll try to add it as soon as possible....

Good luck by making the message!!

Regards,
Dementieva-fan & Russia-Rulez

(plz post only a message here...if you have any comments..post it here:: http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=6332830 )

lovlenad
Oct 2nd, 2005, 10:50 AM
me first..hehe

Happy birthday Elena,and I wish you happy everyday.德德,生日快乐,天天快乐.

lovlenad

Dementirilenko
Oct 2nd, 2005, 01:27 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELENA!!! May this 15 October 2005 will become the happiest day of the year for you. What shall I say more....best of luck for your future and may all your dreams come true!

God bless you
Henry from Germany

lovesouthafrica
Oct 2nd, 2005, 02:42 PM
To Elena

Many Happ Returns on your birthday from South Africa. May the best of your past be the worst of your futures and all your dreams come true.

Regards
Peter Johnson

Dementinator
Oct 2nd, 2005, 07:43 PM
Dear Elena

have a super day ,and i hope you achieve all you want ,well done in the Fed Cup!! you were awesome!! Russia is proud of you!! We aboard the SS Dementieva all toast to your happiness...

Ross....aka capt Dementinator

No Name Face
Oct 2nd, 2005, 08:11 PM
Elena-

you are the best and i wish you the best of luck for the rest of the season and next year as well. you're truly an inspiration and great job in fed cup. i'm an american, but i root for you most of all. i hope you have a great birthday!

dennis from new york

shady
Oct 2nd, 2005, 08:42 PM
Happy Birthday Elena!! I love your game and no matter what happens I wll always be rootin' for you. Keep reaching for the sky,
Desiree-a.k.a. Shady

Fearful Jesuit
Oct 2nd, 2005, 09:02 PM
in spanish: feliz cumpleaños, Elena!
best wishes, Santiago, an argentine true fan

evinrude15
Oct 2nd, 2005, 11:24 PM
All in french ;)

Bonjour Elena
D'abord je vous souhaites un joyeux anniversaire. Vous nous faites vibrer a chacune de vos frappes, vous m'avez fait vivre un weekend extraordinaire a la fed cup quand j'étais la pour vous encourager tout à côté du box de l'équipe Russe. Nous somme tous tout le temp derrière vous. Encore merci pour toutes ces émotions que vous nous faites vivre. Et encore bonne et heureux anniversaire.
Marine de Paris

Spookykitty
Oct 3rd, 2005, 01:36 AM
Elena,

Thank you for being an inspiration to us all. You truly have enriched our lives.

We all send you our support and wish you the best in all of your endeavors, what ever they may be.

Have a wonderful birthday.

" You have never been given a wish without also being given the power to make it come true...."

=^..^= Boo!

Shoulderpova
Oct 3rd, 2005, 03:46 AM
Поздравляю тебя с Днём Рождения!
Желаю тебе крепкого здоровья, большого счастья, новых успехов, любви и понимания!
Всего тебе самого лучшего! :hug:

Prizeidiot
Oct 3rd, 2005, 09:06 AM
Elena,

Congratulations on the Fed Cup win. Have a happy birthday, and good luck in the future.

Rudy (in Sydney)

miffedmax
Oct 3rd, 2005, 03:09 PM
Happy birthday wishes from the Lone Star State of Texas!

Max

JC Federer
Oct 3rd, 2005, 03:25 PM
Happy Birthday Elena, and may the Kremlin Cup be your birthday gift.

You are the best, and my wishes are that you continue your success indefinately.

Your fan,
Josh L (Melbourne)

P.S. I'll be waiting for you in January. :kiss:

Alenyaa
Oct 3rd, 2005, 03:44 PM
Dear Elena,

first of all, congratulations on winning the Federations Cup. Your first big prize and I am confident many more will follow. You can be sure all of us will be cheering for you the day you win your first Grand Slam!
Furthermore I wish you a very happy birthday and many more of them to come, obviously! :)
I hope I will see you again in Belgium one day! :wavey:

Michael from Antwerp

goldenlox
Oct 3rd, 2005, 05:54 PM
счастливый день рождения! :worship: :D :bounce: :yippee: :music: :rocker2: :aparty: :banana:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/mandoura/celebration/hbcolors.gif

Paco
Oct 3rd, 2005, 07:58 PM
Dear Lena

Happy birthday, may your dreams come true and good luck in future.

Pawel aka Paco (from Gdansk)

Mathijs
Oct 3rd, 2005, 09:25 PM
Happy Birthday Elena!, wish you health and happiness on your 24th birthday!

Good Luck for the rest of the season and next year....., your fans will keep on believing in you, pity i couldn't see you in Rosmalen but i was there to give you the support of one of your biggest fans from Holland....

Have a great day and let all your dreams com true!

Mathijs from Holland

udachi Elena
Oct 4th, 2005, 03:00 AM
Dear Elena,
Hope your birthday is as great as you are! You're a wonderful player and a great person! Thanks for being so sweet at the USO. Good luck the rest of this year! I'll be cheering my heart out for you in Miami!
Stephanie from Miami, FL

Nikki-B
Oct 4th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Dear Elena,

Happy Birthday!
I hope all your dreams come true and would like to wish you the best in everything you do.

Nikki from Scotland

Juan
Oct 5th, 2005, 09:15 AM
Happy birthday Elena! Congratulations for your stunning performances this season, most important in Fed Cup final. I wish next year would be even better and your life would be plenty of happiness. I hope you'll finally get that Grand Slam title you deserve and I'm looking forward to seeing you in Madrid End-year Championships 2006.
You're the nicest player on Tour.
Juan from Spain

kammgretel
Oct 5th, 2005, 05:49 PM
To my sweet girl Elena :
In Spanish... ¡Feliz Cumpleaños a ti! :kiss:
I've 3 wishes: 1. Don't forget your fans visible & invisibles ; 2. Happiness all the life. 3. Many GS & Olympic winners! (I hope all will become true)
We always support u in nice or bad situations, we love u! :)
KammGD (Argentina)

amikaxing1981
Oct 5th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Dear Elena:

Happy birthday to you. I wish you happy every moment. :lol:

It's so so so late here. There's nothing more I can think of to say to you.

Only loving you forever.

Nothing can stop my love.

GOD bless my lena :worship:

德德,加油!!!我坚信总有一天你会实现梦想的!!

Cassius
Oct 5th, 2005, 07:12 PM
Dear Elena,
Here's wishing you a very wonderful birthday, and a great year ahead.

from Matt (Cassius)

P.L.B.
Oct 9th, 2005, 11:31 AM
Elena it is too difficult to know what gift to give you! So instead I can only promise to support you forever, and to hope that our support can help you to give yourself the best gift of winning grand slams.

- P.L.B.

SloKid
Oct 9th, 2005, 01:36 PM
Lena
Your #1 Slovenian fan wishes you all the best on your birthday. May all your wishes come true.
Vse najboljše ti želi Milan

Pilongo
Oct 10th, 2005, 12:46 PM
Happy Birthday from Spain Lena, please never change, we love you and will always support you. Best wishes and a kiss for you

Alenyaa
Oct 10th, 2005, 03:04 PM
Just one? :p

parn2257
Oct 10th, 2005, 07:20 PM
Happy Birthday Elena!
I hoping your birthday is filled with happiness and may each special moment go perfectly right.
Parn Kantiya from CA

beauty_is_pink
Oct 11th, 2005, 05:04 AM
Happy Birthday Elena!
may your day be filled with joy and happiness and love :p (and of course, TONS of presents! :tape: :lol: )
good luck with your tennis career, and always be the best you can be.

don't give up in anything you do!

Happppy Biiiirrrthdaaayyy LLLLeeennaaa! :kiss:

~Maria N.

mando
Oct 11th, 2005, 02:14 PM
(...) The deadline is 13 october (...)

Today's 11th so I'm not late... I hope so :)

Честит рожден ден Ленка. Желая Ти всичко най-добро и само успехи в бъдеще. Бъди винаги усмихната, даже и да няма причина. Бъди себе си, oбичаме Те затова каквато си а не затова каквато можеш да бъдеш :hug:
Мартин

(Happy birthay Lenka. I'm wishing you all the best of luck in the future. Be always smiled, even of there is no reason to do so. Be yourself, we're loving you for who you are, not for who you can be)
Your biggest Bulgarian fan, Martin

JLDementieva
Oct 11th, 2005, 03:59 PM
Elena,
Happy Birthday girl!!! It was great seeing you in Los Angeles this year, I am impressed every time I see you play live! You are such a sweet and caring person, and you deserve all the best. It's your 24th birthday, go out and enjoy your time! I wish you all the best!
I will support you forever!

~Jessie Lin

Hantuchov
Oct 12th, 2005, 04:23 PM
Lena,
First of all, I do hope you'll have a great week in one of your favourite tournaments in the tour. I hope you'll enjoy your time out there and will get the Kremlin Cup title as your best birthday gift ever.
I wish you a wonderful time next Sunday, being you in the final or not, I hope you have a wonderful day in your hometown with your family and friends.
Enjoy your day, honey! :)
I wish you all the best in life and the best of luck in the next tournaments, let's hope we'll see you in Los Angeles in the end of the year. Be sure all your friends will be bravely supporting you!

Congratulations, Elena!

Luís - Rio de Janeiro - Brasil ;)

AKTW
Oct 12th, 2005, 05:12 PM
Lena,

It's so cool that you're celebrating your birthday in Moscow and playing your favourite tournament at the same time. Good luck in all your matches. I hope you win this precious title as your best birthday present. I know you can do it just like winning the Fed Cup for Russia. And I have to congratulate you on your big win. Hope you repeat the victory next year.

Happy Birthday Lena! :hug:

Tweety (Hong Kong)

~Dementievaitis~
Oct 13th, 2005, 05:35 AM
Am I late?
anyway, I write down my message here.

Happy Birthday Elena :bdaycake:

be yourself and enjoy your tennis, my precious

keep your everlasting fighting spirit
No matter what the results are, all of us will be behind you
we never gonna leave you

With Love,