PDA

View Full Version : Forum Name Request

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Oct 2nd, 2005, 07:31 AM
After getting busted in filibusters over many names, we have come to one unanimously...

Kirilenko's Orchestra

we would be grateful if our name is changed soon, but we can sure wait. Thank you!

@m@nd@
Oct 2nd, 2005, 10:21 AM
:speakles:

Chunchun
Oct 2nd, 2005, 04:33 PM
Kirilenko's Orchestra. :scratch: :speakles:

Edward.
Oct 2nd, 2005, 06:35 PM
:haha: :retard:

Derek.
Oct 2nd, 2005, 07:18 PM
Laugh all you want now, but you will see, Kirilenko's Ochestra will soon be the best forum and fan base on wtaworld. :dance:

Edward.
Oct 2nd, 2005, 07:32 PM
Laugh all you want now, but you will see, Kirilenko's Ochestra will soon be the best forum and fan base on wtaworld. :dance:

I'm real pleased Maria has her own forum and she does have some good fans...I just don't get the name. :scratch:

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Oct 2nd, 2005, 07:50 PM
I'm real pleased Maria has her own forum and she does have some good fans...I just don't get the name. :scratch:

It happens that you never get any name... stop being a jerk..

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Oct 2nd, 2005, 09:57 PM

If you really want an explanation here it goes.

We reviewed her bios and from stuff we know, she does like music. but not any type of music, she likes classical music. She can listen hours and hours of Beethoven and Mozart. It is just her favouriote stuff.

Yet we didn't come up with that... we came up with several stupid... but rather strange names.

Masha Kirilenko
Kirilenko's kave
Kirilenko's Kouch
Kirilenko's Kaleidoscope
The K Factor
~Lil Kiri Kingdom~
KKK
Makiri's Magical Mansion
Lil' Masha's Ghetto Mansion
Kirilenko Kingdom
Princess Maria
Tzarina Kirilenko
Premier Kirilenko
Little Masha`s Lounge
Rising star Maria K
Kueen Kirilenko
Masha's Lil' Korner
Makiri's place
Kirlenko's Krew
Maria's MagiKal Space
Masha's MagiKal Mansion
Makiri Kommand Bureau (MKB)
Maria Kirilenko
MaShining Klub Palace
MaShining Krew Palace
Kirilenko's Disneyland
Kirilenko's Kiosk
Karate Kirilenko
Kirilenko's Roller Coaster Ride
Masha KirIllusion Fairyland
Kirilenko's Yummy Mansion
Kirilenko Future Fairyland
Kirilenko's Opera House
Kirilenko's Crib!
Kirilenko's Club
Kirilenko's kinky klave
Kirilenko's Kloset

and finally

Kirilenko's Orchestra

After we gave out this last one... all of us liked it, and even already started making us the idea of it. It concord with Maria's liking of symphonies, plus, we can as fans relate as her orchestra and she being the director.

We really like this idea and feel very comfortable with the name. so please, I plea thy respect for our opinions and sentiments as fans.

Thanks.

Edward.
Oct 2nd, 2005, 10:18 PM
I forgot Makiri had a love for classical music, and taking that into consideration, the forum name takes on a new meaning and sounds very good as a result.

Thanks for the explanation. :)

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Oct 3rd, 2005, 06:37 AM
sorry.. I am getting very impatient...

DuLeafs
Oct 3rd, 2005, 10:11 AM
sorry.. I am getting very impatient...

Yeah, me 2 :rolleyes:

Get that name changed please

Dementirilenko
Oct 3rd, 2005, 10:16 AM
Yep, we all want to get a new name for that forum, please.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Oct 3rd, 2005, 08:33 PM
Please help us!:sad:

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Oct 3rd, 2005, 10:00 PM
Another day without our name change... :sad:

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Oct 5th, 2005, 07:18 AM
why can't we get our forum name change

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Oct 5th, 2005, 08:16 PM
can we get the name please?!?!?

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Oct 6th, 2005, 06:52 AM
Omfg

King Aaron
Oct 6th, 2005, 05:05 PM
One piece of advice...STOP bumping the thread. ;) It annoys the hell out of the admins and a little patience won't hurt. You've already got the forum so I'm pretty sure the admins would change the name soon enough. In the meantime, you can continue posting in Masha's forum. It's not the end of the world if the forum's name is still 'Maria Kirilenko'. :p

I'm excited that Masha's forum has a new name and all but seriously, don't bump the thread every few hours.

griffin
Oct 6th, 2005, 09:55 PM
You can stop being a crankypants now (I was tempted to KEEP you waiting, but figured that was unfair to the rest of the forum)

beauty_is_pink
Oct 6th, 2005, 10:03 PM
:bigcry:

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Oct 6th, 2005, 10:15 PM
sorry... but it has been there for so long... and griffin changed the name of like 7 people... and didn't change the name of our forum... so I urged her.. sorry.. Thanks!!

griffin
Oct 6th, 2005, 10:21 PM
"So long" It's the 6th. You made the request on the 2nd. 4 days. That's only "long" if you're a may fly or have to pee.