saby
Oct 1st, 2005, 07:52 PM
I will try to upload the show when it will be online

vanillalatte
Oct 1st, 2005, 08:34 PM
thankyou! i'm looking forward to it.

saby
Oct 1st, 2005, 10:45 PM
I watched the video... http://www.canalplus.fr/index_popup.php?cid=16644&tpl=108&getTitle=1&nopub=1

there are few questions asked to Mary...but the presentator asked to the guest during all the show. That is why questions are not following the same subject, he was asking question to one and talk about something elses with an other...

Stephan Bern :
We don't see you very often on tv, you are finally here, it's a pleasure... :hearts:

SB :
Do you feel better here or on the center court of RG?

Mary :
The center court for sure :kiss:

SB :
What are you thinking when your are on the court, the crowd, your apponent...?

Mary :
No, me, my game, I'm going to lose or win...

SB :
Are you supertitious, do you do some specials stuffs before a match?

Mary :
I do usual thing, getting ready, practice, , out fit...

Ariel Wizman (comics)
Are doing like the rugbyman after a match, walking naked on the locker room?

Mary : :confused:

Lord Kossity : :hearts:
Hey hey I'm so amaze to see her like that !! pants, heels....beautiful, all the time I see her on the court with skirt...

SB :
The newspaper l'équipe talked about a doping case during the last RG, so, Mary, what do you know about doping in tennis, is it a subject to talk in the locker room?

Mary :
No, we don't talk about it, well in fact i do not.

Eric Zemmour :
Tennis has changed, now girls can serve as strong as men 10 years ago, you can't denied it !? their bodies...

Muriel :
Yes the human body has change, look at us, okay not you but us, everbody changed since the 90'

Mary :
Yeah, well at least me maybe ;) LOL but now it's different from when I started to play, you know, sciences are differents, more training, physicaly it's different

Lord Kossity :
you know i like tennis but i have problem so if you want to teach me some stuffs Mary :kiss:

SB :
Mary, we can see you all around the world on a court... do you have time for your private life,...
AZ :
...A place to sleep with...

SB :
:smash: ...I don't ask you to know your personnal life but do you have time to take care of you?

Mary :
Yes sure, i do

AZ :
Mary would you fall in love with a guy who don't know how to play tennis

Marie-anne Chazel :
Hey is it a guy with a grey jacket !! (like you)

SB :
Mary when a tennis player is training, she needs to have a lot of authority?

Mary :
Yes, but, not with me because i'm very hard with myself

SB :
Your Mum is french and your father is american, he coached you at the beginning, he has been very hard with you even more than that ... he has been excluded from RG in 1993, because if said "kill the bitch" how do you explain that fathers are so present in tennis?...
EZ :
...Is it about money or to protect their daughter from all the people ...?
SB :
...Your father, he did that because he wanted you to be the best !

Mary : ... yes it's that
My father, brother, mother, they love me, I trust them, they want the best for me, and my father wants me to win.

Lord Kossity :
It worked out look at her now, she handled it :D
She is so sexy !

SB :
Mary, have you been annoyed by the marrionets that the "guignols" made of you and Amélie, you know about your physic...

Mary :
No I don't care :D

SB :
Amélie and you are very strong physicaly...

Mary :
Yeah, I'm taller but ... yesterday i was training in the musculation room, I was seat on a banch and I turn back and someone said, oh I thought it was Amélie.....

SB :
Do you read the press, watch tv?

Mary :
No, almost never, i'm always training, playing, I don't have time !!

SB :
You never read an article about you?

Mary :
No, well sometime but it's so rarely, I don't pay attention to it

SB :
It's time to say good bye , We will see you at the masters Mary, good luck...

pierce_fanatic
Oct 2nd, 2005, 06:33 AM
thanks for that Saby :D

MaryPierceFan
Oct 2nd, 2005, 12:40 PM
Thanks Saby!

saby
Oct 2nd, 2005, 12:58 PM
I added some questions, all the show has been uploaded on the site now!!

vanillalatte
Oct 2nd, 2005, 01:39 PM
i watched it.
mary is so shy :eek: :hearts:

saby
Oct 2nd, 2005, 02:14 PM
yes you are right

is it me or Lord Kossty tried to flirt with Mary, you are hot, sexy, beautiful, look at her LOL that was funny to hear !!

flea
Oct 2nd, 2005, 03:37 PM
is it me or Lord Kossty tried to flirt with Mary, you are hot, sexy, beautiful, look at her LOL that was funny to hear !!yes!! it seems to me that Lord Kossity is in love with Mary!! grey jacket man (Ariel Wizman) too... :)

Mark Spruce
Oct 2nd, 2005, 06:00 PM
Thank you Saby

mark

Wizzy Maryfan
Oct 2nd, 2005, 06:29 PM
Et j'ajoute que Lord a fait une sacrée gueule quand Mary a dit qu'elle avait été confondu avec Amélie !
Genre "Non pas Amélie, elle a rien de féminin elle" !

Bon j'extrapolle un peu ms c vraiment l'impression que j'ai eu, limite c'est une insulte pour Mary qu'un mec la confonde avec Amélie de dos !
Ceci dit c'en est une, mais bon, l'important, c'est que sur un court, en 1 frappe, on fait la différence :cool:

saby
Oct 2nd, 2005, 06:35 PM
Et j'ajoute que Lord a fait une sacrée gueule quand Mary a dit qu'elle avait été confondu avec Amélie !
Genre "Non pas Amélie, elle a rien de féminin elle" !

Bon j'extrapolle un peu ms c vraiment l'impression que j'ai eu, limite c'est une insulte pour Mary qu'un mec la confonde avec Amélie de dos !
Ceci dit c'en est une, mais bon, l'important, c'est que sur un court, en 1 frappe, on fait la différence :cool:

de dos à la limite mais ...:haha:

on appelle ça la "Pierce touch" et comme mister Lord a dit "Mary elle tient le manche" :lol:

MissTennisFan
Oct 2nd, 2005, 06:37 PM
mister Lord a dit "Mary elle tient le manche" :lol:

Je ne comprends pas ce que ça veut dire... :confused:

vanillalatte
Oct 2nd, 2005, 06:48 PM
c'est dommage, que ma francais est trés mauvais.. :(

ali
Oct 2nd, 2005, 07:06 PM
Do you have to sign up to the site to watch it? Won't work for me.... :confused:

Mark Spruce
Oct 2nd, 2005, 07:17 PM
I think that you have to sign up for it.

I am not to sure if you have to pay as well

Mark

vanillalatte
Oct 2nd, 2005, 07:25 PM
you don't have to pay.
i signed up and then it worked.

saby
Oct 2nd, 2005, 07:29 PM
just sign and it will be fine, you don't have to pay

saby
Oct 2nd, 2005, 07:29 PM
c'est dommage, que ma francais est trés mauvais.. :(

you don't understand the show or what we are talking about?

ali
Oct 2nd, 2005, 07:43 PM
Thanks guys :)

vanillalatte
Oct 2nd, 2005, 08:31 PM
you don't understand the show or what we are talking about?

both :rolleyes: :)

flea
Oct 2nd, 2005, 08:47 PM
Genre "Non pas Amélie, elle a rien de féminin elle" !oui, Lord s'est emporté en disant "c'est un bigleux ce mec!!!" :p

saby
Oct 2nd, 2005, 09:47 PM
both :rolleyes: :)

Wizzy noticed that Lord Kossity was very surprise when Mary said "somebody thought I was Amélie", like it was impossible for him to make this error.
Wizzy said on the court on one shot we can see the difference.

I just said maybe if you look at Mary's back you can make an error :confused: (maybe) but not the face ...
and the difference is call the "Pierce touch"

:angel:

vanillalatte
Oct 2nd, 2005, 10:41 PM
Wizzy noticed that Lord Kossity was very surprise when Mary said "somebody thought I was Amélie", like it was impossible for him to make this error.
Wizzy said on the court on one shot we can see the difference.

I just said maybe if you look at Mary's back you can make an error :confused: (maybe) but not the face ...
and the difference is call the "Pierce touch"

:angel:

thankyou :wavey:

CrossCourt~Rally
Oct 2nd, 2005, 10:57 PM
:worship: Mary~~!!!

Mark Spruce
Oct 3rd, 2005, 03:39 AM
Saby did you download the file ???

Mark

Lu_Weird
Oct 3rd, 2005, 06:19 AM
Thank you very much Saby, I am glad to see that. I never saw Mary attened kind of commerical or TV show. I think she should get more of that after retired maybe so that we can see her more after off court...Maybe Mary could be a good role in a good big moive..LOL...that will be crazy for me!!!

saby
Oct 3rd, 2005, 05:15 PM
Saby did you download the file ???

Mark

no, i don't really know how to do it :help: if someone can explain to me, i feel like a :retard:

saby
Oct 3rd, 2005, 05:18 PM
Thank you very much Saby, I am glad to see that. I never saw Mary attened kind of commerical or TV show. I think she should get more of that after retired maybe so that we can see her more after off court...Maybe Mary could be a good role in a good big moive..LOL...that will be crazy for me!!!

hum no I see her as the fed cup coach or a "chinese" physio :worship:

flea
Oct 3rd, 2005, 05:21 PM
hum no I see her as the fed cup coach :rocker:

Mark Spruce
Oct 3rd, 2005, 05:42 PM
Hello Saby,

I will try and sign up and see how I get on.

Mark

no, i don't really know how to do it :help: if someone can explain to me, i feel like a :retard: