PDA

View Full Version : I love Ai!

AJZ.
Oct 1st, 2005, 02:39 AM
Ai is my favorite female tennis player :) I think she is an inspiration! She has been playing for over a decade - and she still has constitent results. I pull for her at every event - I really hope she continues playing for years to come. I look forward to seeing her at the TMS Montreal event in 2006 - Here's hoping I see her :).

Just curious, though. Why doesn't Ai play with Kim anymore in doubles?
And where can I find Ai's results in all the events she's ever played? :)

Matt

EDIT: Also, what tournaments will Ai be playing before 2005 is over?

pcrtennis
Oct 1st, 2005, 06:15 AM
Ai isn't playing doubles with Clijsters anymore because Clijisters wanted to focus on singles. And the injury of coures didn't help the cause...

You can go to itftennis.com and go to ITF WOMENS on the right side. Then click on "players" and type in Sugiyama. Her bio comes upi, then you can click on "activity" on the top right.

Or go to wtatour.com and go to "players" and find Ai and then you can find her activity through her bio...

Glad to see you like Ai!

She's playing in Tokyo, Zurich and Linz before the end of the year.

alibaby
Oct 1st, 2005, 10:02 AM
Ai isn't playing doubles with Clijsters anymore because Clijisters wanted to focus on singles. And the injury of coures didn't help the cause...

You can go to itftennis.com and go to ITF WOMENS on the right side. Then click on "players" and type in Sugiyama. Her bio comes upi, then you can click on "activity" on the top right.

Or go to wtatour.com and go to "players" and find Ai and then you can find her activity through her bio...

Glad to see you like Ai!

She's playing in Tokyo, Zurich and Linz before the end of the year.
oh,the last question was mine too!thx for the info,pcr!!yes,ai is a phantastic girl.i follow her for years now!and tokyo would be fitting of course.where better than in your home-country?i hope,she does well there.

:kiss: :kiss: ai-baby!!

AJZ.
Oct 2nd, 2005, 04:47 AM
I wish Clijsters would play with her again =(

Thanks for the link!

And, I don't see Ai on the Zurich entry list.. :S or in the Tokyo draw? Am I blind?

pcrtennis
Oct 2nd, 2005, 05:55 AM
She's in Tokyo, in fact she's playing doubles qualifying with 15 year old Ayumi Morita today.......She's also in Zurich...those lists aren't always very reliable....check out her site: www.ai-sugiyama.com