PDA

View Full Version : Sugababes - "Push the Button"

V-MAC
Sep 30th, 2005, 10:57 PM
I was just wondering does anyone know if this song is likely to be #1 in the British charts come Sunday??! :confused: I noticed that this week in particular, there have been a lot of strong chart contenders released :eek: including this one, Liberty X :o ,Charlotte Church and Tatu. Be interesting to see what happens ;)

Avid Merrion
Sep 30th, 2005, 11:10 PM
according to Popbitch, Sugababes will be number one this week. Liberty X and Tatu will be in the top ten and Charlotte Church will make the top twenty :)

fOxYLiCiOuS
Sep 30th, 2005, 11:29 PM
Sugababes :hearts: :hearts:

volta
Sep 30th, 2005, 11:34 PM
that song sucks i was expecting a much better song from them , they are so unique i hope the single doesnt represent the album

carot
Oct 1st, 2005, 08:20 AM
that video is hot!! :drool: :D

-Em-
Oct 1st, 2005, 08:33 AM
this song is cool, and yeah, the vid is soooooo hot. C'mon sugababes! :yeah:

[S@nti]
Oct 1st, 2005, 10:51 AM
I havenīt seen the video yet but I donīt like the song that much...

Craigy
Oct 1st, 2005, 12:13 PM
Yes, they are predicted to be number 1 :D
I love the song :bounce:

rebel_ffighter
Oct 1st, 2005, 12:14 PM
that song sucks i was expecting a much better song from them , they are so unique i hope the single doesnt represent the album

I totaly agree...it isnt as good as some of their previous songs like "run for cover","shape of my heart" and "freak like me"...it reminds me of Destiny's Child whenever I see the video..too slutty!

adam_ads_n
Oct 1st, 2005, 12:17 PM
They can be no.1 but the next week it will be tatu- i'm quite sure :) Hope there won't be crazy frog anymore :P

~Cherry*Blossom~
Oct 1st, 2005, 02:50 PM
Don't this Liberty X, that song is hot!!!

V-MAC
Oct 1st, 2005, 03:39 PM

This song is produced by Dallas Austin :eek: :eek: :eek: Yes the man responsible for so many of TLC's songs in the past. I didn't think electro-pop was his thing :confused:

!<blocparty>!
Oct 1st, 2005, 03:54 PM
I don't like it :o

I prefere Charlottes :tape:

volta
Oct 1st, 2005, 04:17 PM
This song is produced by Dallas Austin :eek: :eek: :eek: Yes the man responsible for so many of TLC's songs in the past. I didn't think electro-pop was his thing :confused:
from Dallas :eek: :eek: i would never say its from him

volta
Oct 1st, 2005, 04:18 PM
I totaly agree...it isnt as good as some of their previous songs like "run for cover","shape of my heart" and "freak like me"...it reminds me of Destiny's Child whenever I see the video..too slutty!
oh yeah those are some jams right there this song aint .

jimbo mack
Oct 1st, 2005, 04:20 PM
it's a good catchy song, it's not their best, but it's still a hit and u can dance to it when you're out :banana: their video may be slutty but they are quite sexy and of course in today's society, sex sells :angel:

liberty x's song is different, but for some reason i quite like it :o and kev is hot :drool:

tatu is just nonsense :rolleyes:

charlotte church's is average, nothing like the great 'crazy chick' song

chantie
Oct 1st, 2005, 05:25 PM
I bought the single today!! ;) :p
I love the song and i think the video is great!! :worship: :angel: :p

~Cherry*Blossom~
Oct 1st, 2005, 08:21 PM
it's a good catchy song, it's not their best, but it's still a hit and u can dance to it when you're out :banana: their video may be slutty but they are quite sexy and of course in today's society, sex sells :angel:

liberty x's song is different, but for some reason i quite like it :o and kev is hot :drool:

tatu is just nonsense :rolleyes:

charlotte church's is average, nothing like the great 'crazy chick' song

I agree, the Liberty X tune is such a feel good song!!!

V-MAC
Oct 3rd, 2005, 06:05 PM
:) well my question was answered, the Sugababes got their #1.Well done girls ;)

Cariaoke
Oct 3rd, 2005, 08:02 PM
why would people think Dallas isn't believable as the producer?

he's done songs for Pink and other poppish artists before so this isn't any different.

The song is ok, danceable and all of that but it's not as hot as some other songs out there.

James
Oct 3rd, 2005, 08:19 PM
It's a good song, really catchy and with a true Sugababes vibe.

SJW
Oct 3rd, 2005, 08:21 PM
i like it. its funky. great to dance to...that is, if you have rhythm :)

jenny161185
Oct 3rd, 2005, 08:42 PM
great song they got their fourth number one - wonder if a second number one album will follow??? I like Charlotte Crazy Chick was a brilliant song not really a great folow up she can do much better

Dexter
Oct 3rd, 2005, 08:55 PM
I love this song and the video :lol:

F-R-E-A-K
Oct 3rd, 2005, 11:12 PM
:) well my question was answered, the Sugababes got their #1.Well done girls ;)

Goo Sugababes! :hearts: :hearts: :worship:

danra
Oct 4th, 2005, 09:28 AM
the guy 'dancing' with heidi in the video is hot beyond belief...not that the other two are rough, but...

V-MAC
Oct 7th, 2005, 10:14 PM
Bad news for Robbie Williams it seems with his comeback single "Trippin" out this week as it appears that the Sugababes are set to hold on the the #1 spot for another week :eek: ;) BTW, I managed to get my hands on a copy of their new album, " Taller in More Ways", today. Some of the songs sound typical of the stuff that Dallas did with TLC, i.e - "Ugly" and "Gotta Be You". This is a good thing though and nice to see that the babes are starting to change their sound a bit. "Push the Button" is by far the 'poppiest' sounding track on the whole album and also there is only one real ballad on the album ("Follow me Home") which is quite shocking when you think that the big ballads are almost the Sugababes' thing :eek: :eek:

lolas
Oct 7th, 2005, 11:44 PM
I don't take them seriously since Siobhan Donaghy left the band.

Avid Merrion
Oct 8th, 2005, 12:03 AM
according to Popbitch, Sugababes will be number one this week. Liberty X and Tatu will be in the top ten and Charlotte Church will make the top twenty :)
oooh, Popbitch did good (apart from the Charlotte Church prediction :o ) her family must have been purchasing that single good style! :lol:

Popbitch says Sugababes hold the number one slot this week :angel:

jamatthews
Oct 8th, 2005, 11:41 AM
great song they got their fourth number one - wonder if a second number one album will follow??? I like Charlotte Crazy Chick was a brilliant song not really a great folow up she can do much better

They haven't had a #1 album yet (AWDF hist #2 and Three hit #3)...I've really got my fingers cross this time though...

lilly
Oct 8th, 2005, 12:11 PM
:bounce: they're so fabulous!

geegables
Oct 8th, 2005, 01:48 PM
theyre film clip just calls out the word
sluts

dont bother with the song because i know its just trash anyway

ghosts
Oct 8th, 2005, 01:54 PM
There's an incredibly good mix of this song played on Music One !!!

I love it :couple:

rebel_ffighter
Oct 8th, 2005, 02:55 PM
I don't take them seriously since Siobhan Donaghy left the band.

Yes!!!You are so right!After Siobhan left the group their sound is different,their clips etc...she was so classy,too bad she left :confused:

vanillalatte
Oct 8th, 2005, 04:43 PM
this song sucks..

V-MAC
Oct 8th, 2005, 06:16 PM
theyre film clip just calls out the word
sluts

dont bother with the song because i know its just trash anyway

:confused: :lol: I don't get what the outrage with their video is. I don't see anything wrong with it :confused: They aren't exactly dressed slutty or anything and that bit at the end is just a bit of fun not to be taken too seriously ;)

I didn't realise how successful the Sugababes have actually been with four #1 singles and 2 top 5 albums :eek: They just always seem so underrated or something. Anyway, providing that Robbie Williams' new album isn't out this week, I think that "Taller in More Ways" will snatch the top spot too in the albums chart ;)

jimbo mack
Oct 8th, 2005, 06:20 PM
:confused: :lol: I don't get what the outrage with their video is. I don't see anything wrong with it :confused: They aren't exactly dressed slutty or anything and that bit at the end is just a bit of fun not to be taken too seriously ;)

it's called jealousy. these posters are bitter and twisted cuz they're prettier and sexier then they will ever be

go sugababes!!

SloKid
Oct 14th, 2005, 08:56 AM
The melody in the chorus of this song reminds me of Mariah`s All I Want For Christmas Is You.
Has anybody else heard this similarity?

geegables
Oct 14th, 2005, 09:21 AM
it's called jealousy. these posters are bitter and twisted cuz they're prettier and sexier then they will ever be

go sugababes!!

haha
oh come on dont do the whole jealousy thing on me.
i can tell you now i think those three girls are damn fine
theyre act just goes a bit pathetic when every single film clip shows them doing the same type of stuff where they always seem to have some guy they dance around

its funny actually now i think about it

Dahveed
Oct 14th, 2005, 11:30 AM
I like the song, it's catchy!

And as for the Sugababes being sluts, well.. who isn't??

V-MAC
Oct 14th, 2005, 01:49 PM
Virgin Megastores has their album as #1 this week ;) Not official but things are looking good for them.