PDA

View Full Version : Alanis Morissette's new album (The Collection) and new video 'Crazy'

Dahveed
Sep 30th, 2005, 01:06 AM
Tracklisting For Alanis Morissette's Greatest Hits Set

Due on November 15

Alanis Morissette's retrospective The Collection will be released on November 15 as an enhanced single-disc set and a double-disc package with an hour-long documentary DVD.

The CD will also contain her rendition of Seal's "Crazy", which was previously available on a CD distributed only in Gap stores this month.

The tracklisting for The Collection is as follows:

"Thank U"
"Head Over Feet"
"Eight Easy Steps"
"Everything"
"Crazy"
"Ironic"
"Princes Familiar"
"You Learn"
"Simple Together"
"You Oughta Know"
"That I Would Be Good"
"Sister Blister"
"So Unsexy"
"Hands Clean"
"Mercy"
"Still"
"Uninvited"
"Let's Do It, Let's Fall in Love"
"Hand In My Pocket"

http://images.warner.de/images-artists/WEA/Alanis_Morissette/608060/1094456.jpg

Credit to: Billboard.com

Gosh i love Alanis and what she does but i'm getting really annoyed with her tendency to release the same stuff again & again! If i buy this collection, i'll probably have the song Ironic on 10 different cds! Where's the inspiration? She pretends that she writes all the time and have this big need to express herself but it seems to me that she's running out of ideas. She's just released a re-edition of Jagged Little Pill (Acoustic) and is now releasing a hit collection containing recycled songs! Plus she's missing some of the best ones as she includes some obscure titles such as Simple Together or Mercy .. so fans won't really care cos they obviously know all that stuff and the general public will not recognise many songs to make this album a worthy adquisition.

Ah this is all very boring and the cover is horrid too, ugh.

marmite1
Sep 30th, 2005, 01:16 AM
Poo! i love Alanis. But, come on move ur lazy arse and bring out some new material.

SelesFan70
Sep 30th, 2005, 02:58 AM
Maybe she needs another trip to India? :shrug:

CoryAnnAvants#1
Sep 30th, 2005, 04:28 AM
She's currently working on new material and the new Alanis album (of new material) will be out by the beginning of summer at the absolute latest. Relax :)

Dahveed
Oct 14th, 2005, 03:12 PM
Here's the link to Alanis' new video, 'Crazy' (Seal Cover) where she plays a lesbian :tape:

http://music.aol.com/artist/main.adp?artistid=144717#

King Aaron
Oct 14th, 2005, 06:36 PM
The cover is just... :o