PDA

View Full Version : Do you have MySpace?

Oizo
Sep 28th, 2005, 10:42 PM
I didn't know about this site until now:

www.myspace.com :)

This is an example of a friend's "MySpace": http://www.myspace.com/modernlyamused

:wavey:

deja_entendu
Sep 28th, 2005, 10:48 PM
yes, i first got it two years ago, unfortunately it is mostly scenesters (dyed black hair, studded belts, graphic tees etc.) taking a bunch of pictures of themselves, copying and pasting music selections from punkrock.com or whatev, and desperately seeking comments by getting naked and so on :p

but it's addicting, a fun website :)

Oizo
Sep 29th, 2005, 12:09 AM
Do you have one too? :D What is the link?

Berlin_Calling
Sep 29th, 2005, 12:57 AM
yes, i have one, but ive been using it less and less since school started.

K-Dog
Sep 29th, 2005, 01:44 AM
I have one. It is a place that I speak to all my friends and set up social arrangements because I don't have AOL on my lab-top yet. I'm not telling u who I am, but mboyle knows who I am on the site. It is a fun site for people, especially those in high school that don't want to waste cell minutes. I find it funny when people have like way over 200 friends. I only keep my closer friends on my site. I hate when random bands or just random people try to add you.

Kimiko Latte
Sep 29th, 2005, 01:45 PM
Iím being urged by friends to join but I just donít see the big deal. They raved about it like it was the latest invention in internet technology but when I went there I just thought ďitís just another chat communityĒ. :yawn: