PDA

View Full Version : The Amazing Race...Family!!!!

Cam'ron Giles
Sep 28th, 2005, 01:05 AM
OMG...The Water Taxi...Thats what I take to work every morning...I live right across the river and it gets me to work in less than ten minuts...NY Water Taxi rocks...:hearts:

The black family...When he said that I was like...what the fuck...why he had to call them the black family? Then I realized...it's their name :lol:

Erika_Angel
Sep 28th, 2005, 01:40 AM
do u have to post a new thread for a post you have also posted in the Amazing race thread :rolleyes:
What is with you and useless crappy threads, you seem to be popping them out everywhere.

Cam'ron Giles
Sep 28th, 2005, 01:56 AM
do u have to post a new thread for a post you have also posted in the Amazing race thread :rolleyes:
What is with you and useless crappy threads, you seem to be popping them out everywhere.

Bitch where the hell did you come from following me around the board and commenting on everything I do? What troll farted you out? If you must know you annoying fuck...I started this thread before I saw the other one and decided to use that one instead...and just because it fucks with your dumb ass...I will not delete...now what bitch?

Erika_Angel
Sep 28th, 2005, 02:01 AM
Well someone needs to take a chill pill :rolleyes:

Following you around? It's hard to not miss your numerous pointless threads when they keep popping up everywhere.
Believe me hun, If i could avoid them, I most certainly would.

ETA: and don't call me a bitch and have 'tude with me, just cause you want to pretend to be some gangsta rapper basketball dude. You are all talk. Oh and the real Cam'ron Giles, shits all over you, don't even try.

Cam'ron Giles
Sep 28th, 2005, 02:06 AM
Well someone needs to take a chill pill :rolleyes:

Following you around? It's hard to not miss your numerous pointless threads when they keep popping up everywhere.

ETA: and don't call me a bitch and have 'tude with me, just cause you want to pretend to be some gangsta rapper basketball dude. You are all talk. Oh and the real Cam'ron Giles, shits all over you, don't even try.

Who the fuck are you? What banned troll are you? You are constantly commenting on shit I post...bitch dont read them....it's that easy you retard fuck...:rolleyes:

Erika_Angel
Sep 28th, 2005, 02:11 AM
Who the fuck are you? What banned troll are you? You are constantly commenting on shit I post...bitch dont read them....it's that easy you retard fuck...:rolleyes:

Like i said, it's hard not to miss them, and It isn't like I go out of my way to read your threads, usually they are constant garbage one line crap that has little to no meaning.
Meanwhile I'm a troll because I'm pointing out how you post useless threads all the time? ... umm ok then. You are the one acting like a fool, trying to use language to offend me (mission failed :rolleyes: ), maybe you are the troll, bad language, garbage threads, all the evidence is there.
And don't use the word retard, try educating yourself first before you go insulting a condition by using it as an insult :rolleyes: How mature of you...

Cam'ron Giles
Sep 28th, 2005, 02:18 AM
Like i said, it's hard not to miss them, and It isn't like I go out of my way to read your threads, usually they are constant garbage one line crap that has little to no meaning.
Meanwhile I'm a troll because I'm pointing out how you post useless threads all the time? ... umm ok then. You are the one acting like a fool, trying to use language to offend me (mission failed :rolleyes: ), maybe you are the troll, bad language, garbage threads, all the evidence is there.
And don't use the word retard, try educating yourself first before you go insulting a disease by using it as an insult :rolleyes: How mature of you...

Why dont you just get lost and dont read anything I post? Is it that hard...go...shoo...be gone...I had no idea who you were untill you start following me around...and I will bring forth proof...Thats what good posters do...bring out the nondiscript boring ass poster...I tell you what...if you are looking for a poster to hitch your boring ass to...then go ahead...just do it quietly...What is it about me? Damn...I have more stalkers on this board than most celebs dream of :) :cool:

Erika_Angel
Sep 28th, 2005, 02:20 AM
:rolleyes: Whatever mate, just think of it like that, that I am one of your many stalkers .... yer right whatever :tape:

Cam'ron Giles
Sep 28th, 2005, 02:24 AM
:rolleyes: Whatever mate, just think of it like that, that I am one of your many stalkers .... yer right whatever :tape:

I have ten PMs telling me what a useless bitch you are...and btw...that you are AYLA...have a good night you recycled troll...:tape:

PaulieM
Sep 28th, 2005, 02:27 AM

try the ignore button

cam'ron :wavey: i don't watch the amazing race but congrats on an awesome thread! :kiss:

Cam'ron Giles
Sep 28th, 2005, 02:29 AM
try the ignore button

cam'ron :wavey: i don't watch the amazing race but congrats on an awesome thread! :kiss:

:kiss: