PDA

View Full Version : Find Local Perverts in Your Area!

Lachrymarum
Sep 27th, 2005, 02:07 PM
Fun website!!!!
Find pics of sex offenders in your area - go to:
http://www.mapsexoffenders.com

It's free & informative!
:p ;) :devil:

Darop.
Sep 27th, 2005, 02:16 PM
pfffft only USA :rolleyes:

Lachrymarum
Sep 27th, 2005, 02:19 PM
pfffft only USA :rolleyes:
Yeah I know.....sorry about that.
:sad:

BigB08822
Sep 27th, 2005, 02:54 PM
I will laugh then scream if I find a neighbor or someone I know.

decemberlove
Sep 27th, 2005, 02:55 PM
It seems there are none in my old hood. But the adjacent neighborhood... :scared:

marmite1
Sep 27th, 2005, 03:26 PM
I have to say I find it fairly shocking that there are pictures of them on the internet. Theyve paid their price now let them be.

alfonsojose
Sep 27th, 2005, 03:40 PM
:rolleyes:

marmite1
Sep 27th, 2005, 03:44 PM
:rolleyes:

Is that to me or the website?

ampers&
Sep 27th, 2005, 03:54 PM
OMFG...46 in my area.:scared:

Nicjac
Sep 27th, 2005, 04:00 PM
OMFG...46 in my area.:scared:

Where do you live?

Prob either near a state psychiatry unit or a college ... i'ts amazing and scary how many sex offenders take residency next to Universities and schools.

ampers&
Sep 27th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Where do you live?

Prob either near a state psychiatry unit or a college ... i'ts amazing and scary how many sex offenders take residency next to Universities and schools.
That's in my old neighborhood where I grew up in Washington, D.C.
Near my university (an all-girls school) there's 27. :scared:

Cam'ron Giles
Sep 27th, 2005, 04:11 PM
OMG...One of my neighbor is on it...I watched this kid grow up...*dead*

marmite1
Sep 27th, 2005, 04:12 PM
OMG...One of my neighbor is on it...I watched this kid grow up...*dead*

you serious?

middy
Sep 27th, 2005, 04:18 PM
I have to say I find it fairly shocking that there are pictures of them on the internet. Theyve paid their price now let them be.

I disagree the #of sexual offenders in the US in particular that go on and repeat their offences is astounding and paticularly pedophiles. I'm sorry but some of them need their penises chopped off for doing horrendous things to little kids, I'll think of something for the female pedophiles later :( .

decemberlove
Sep 27th, 2005, 04:25 PM

A few years in jail for molesting a child and ruining the child's life is hardly "paying the price". Rapists get very little time, as well.

Most are not in jail for rehabilitation, but for punishment - they are never treated for their problems, which is why they sometimes go on to repeat their crimes.

Craigy
Sep 27th, 2005, 04:29 PM
Why can't there be one for my area :haha:

Cam'ron Giles
Sep 27th, 2005, 04:30 PM
you serious?

I am...He lives next to my mother...:eek:

middy
Sep 27th, 2005, 04:34 PM
I am...He lives next to my mother...:eek:

:tape: Get her away or atleast warn her.

Helen Lawson
Sep 27th, 2005, 04:35 PM

Hon, around where I live, they're passing laws that these people can't live within certain distances from schools and stuff, which is all but making them move to other communities.
If I had a small child, I would like to know if a convicted perv is in the neighborhood, but it does seem a little harsh that after they've done the time, it's not over, either.

MinnyGophers
Sep 27th, 2005, 04:51 PM
i actually think it is a good idea.... they have scarred child or someone for life, they should be reminded of it their whole life, no matter what, it is never right to abuse someone.

Natarajasana
Sep 27th, 2005, 05:22 PM
The neighborhood where I'm about to move to has a lot of offenders.
:scared:

marmite1
Sep 27th, 2005, 05:26 PM
Hon, around where I live, they're passing laws that these people can't live within certain distances from schools and stuff, which is all but making them move to other communities.
If I had a small child, I would like to know if a convicted perv is in the neighborhood, but it does seem a little harsh that after they've done the time, it's not over, either.

Thats fair enough. I can understand why they shouldnt live close to a school, but, come on, telling everyone where these people live is unfair. If the US are going to reveal the addresses of sex offenders then they should at least be consistent and give the addresses of all convicted criminals.

CC
Sep 27th, 2005, 05:46 PM
This computer won't let me map, but they listed 5 in my area.

LeRoy.
Sep 27th, 2005, 06:25 PM
Not one of them is attractive :scared: :tape: What am i doing which of these are attractive ?:unsure: :cuckoo:

Stamp Paid
Sep 27th, 2005, 07:20 PM
These are more than mere "perverts"

Stamp Paid
Sep 27th, 2005, 07:21 PM
omfg my next door neighbor :speakles:

Natarajasana
Sep 27th, 2005, 07:36 PM
:haha: (sorry.....)
Watch where you're bending over while tip-toeing through your front yard.

PaulieM
Sep 27th, 2005, 07:39 PM
i agree. not all offenders repeat, and for those that do try and get psychological help and "move on" with their lives it's a bit unfortunate to have sites like this. if they are going to do this kind of thing it should be for all criminals, although some of the most dangerous people out there haven't been convicted of anything and you'd never know if they lived next door.

Wigglytuff
Sep 27th, 2005, 07:46 PM
no offense but something tells me you have never been raped.

if these sub human monsters are still alive they have not paid the price. having their picture on the internet after 1 year in jail for raping a bunch of kids is NOTHING.

Stamp Paid
Sep 27th, 2005, 07:47 PM
:haha: (sorry.....)
Watch where you're bending over while tip-toeing through your front yard.

Sorry if I missed the joke - I dont find pedophilia amusing.

sarza
Sep 27th, 2005, 07:53 PM

Are u being serious? that is so fucked up

Stamp Paid
Sep 27th, 2005, 08:00 PM
Are u being serious? that is so fucked up

yes, but at least its just statutory rape, nothing more heinous. That man has to be at least 50-something.

decemberlove
Sep 27th, 2005, 08:01 PM
i agree. not all offenders repeat, and for those that do try and get psychological help and "move on" with their lives it's a bit unfortunate to have sites like this. if they are going to do this kind of thing it should be for all criminals, although some of the most dangerous people out there haven't been convicted of anything and you'd never know if they lived next door.

Yes, how unfortunate for their victim, whose life is so fucked up that they will never be able to "move on".

Helen Lawson
Sep 27th, 2005, 08:02 PM
I have mixed feelings. I think molestation is really about the worst, but if someone kills someone else and they get out on parole, they are not stigmatized like this on the Internet.

SelesFan70
Sep 27th, 2005, 08:55 PM
I have mixed feelings. I think molestation is really about the worst, but if someone kills someone else and they get out on parole, they are not stigmatized like this on the Internet.

Because it's mostly men with girls as the victims.

PaulieM
Sep 27th, 2005, 11:06 PM
Yes, how unfortunate for their victim, whose life is so fucked up that they will never be able to "move on".
yes because my statement clearly meant that i sympathize with rapists and child molesters more than their victims.

CC
Sep 27th, 2005, 11:36 PM
The closest one is about a block from me. They have information right down to their license plate number.

Infiniti2001
Sep 27th, 2005, 11:59 PM
Thats fair enough. I can understand why they shouldnt live close to a school, but, come on, telling everyone where these people live is unfair. If the US are going to reveal the addresses of sex offenders then they should at least be consistent and give the addresses of all convicted criminals.

Comparing any other criminal activity to grown ass men molesting innocent kids is utterly ridiculous. These men are predators, even their fellow inmates hate their guts in prison. They move from community to community hurting kids. Try having a conversation with anyone who has been molested-- it never leaves them even as adults.
Heck, I want to know where the SOBs live because I'll personally cut their nuts off if they mess with any kid I know :tape: :lol:

Wigglytuff
Sep 28th, 2005, 12:10 AM
Comparing any other criminal activity to grown ass men molesting innocent kids is utterly ridiculous. These men are predators, even their fellow inmates hate their guts in prison. They move from community to community hurting kids. Try having a conversation with anyone who has been molested-- it never leaves them even as adults.
Heck, I want to know where the SOBs live because I'll personally cut their nuts off if they mess with any kid I know :tape: :lol:
:worship: :sad:

Infiniti2001
Sep 29th, 2005, 03:25 PM
This article definitely makes the case for keeping track of sex perverts :mad:

N.H. Politician Facing Calls to Resign

By DAVID TIRRELL-WYSOCKI
.c The Associated Press

CONCORD, N.H. (AP) - A member of the powerful state Executive Council is facing calls to resign for hiring a campaign aide he knew was a convicted child sex offender, but he said Tuesday he has no intention of stepping down.

``I don't plan to resign. There's too much work yet to be done,'' Raymond Burton told The Associated Press in a phone interview.

The aide, Mark Seidensticker, 45, was arrested last month and accused of inappropriate contact with teenage boys. Based on that arrest, Burton said he no longer will employ Seidensticker, who is being held on $50,000 bail at the Merrimack County jail.

The New Hampshire Union Leader last week quoted court records as showing Seidensticker previously has been convicted of indecent exposure, attempted sexual assault on a boy, failing to register in Maine and New Hampshire as a sexual offender, stalking a former boyfriend and violating probation. He has served several jail sentences.

U.S. Sens. John Sununu and Judd Gregg and both of the state's congressmen have urged Burton, to resign. All four are Republicans, as is Burton.

Republicans? The party of morals and personal responsiblity and family values? Oh, this must be a once-in-a-lifetime aberration.

drake3781
Sep 29th, 2005, 04:15 PM
I just want to say be careful of assumptions you make about these people. I see above the terms pedophile, pervert, rapist. In some cases that is true, but not for all of them. The man on my street on this list was convicted of not paying a prostitute (the story is she pulled a knife on him). And there will be the segment convicted of statutory rape... that doesnt meant they are out looking for victims, but had a single partner who was underage. So just watch your assumptions. That's the reason I don't like this type of listing... it fans the flames of paranoia and people can react irrationally.

decemberlove
Sep 29th, 2005, 04:21 PM
I just want to say be careful of assumptions you make about these people. I see above the terms pedophile, pervert, rapist. In some cases that is true, but not for all of them. The man on my street on this list was convicted of not paying a prostitute (the story is she pulled a knife on him). And there will be the segment convicted of statutory rape... that doesnt meant they are out looking for victims, but had a single partner who was underage. So just watch your assumptions. That's the reason I don't like this type of listing... it fans the flames of paranoia and people can react irrationally.

I agree, but it states under the listing what they were convicted of. The same applies to the letters they send out to neighbors of registered sex offenders.

drake3781
Sep 29th, 2005, 04:26 PM
I agree, but it states under the listing what they were convicted of. The same applies to the letters they send out to neighbors of registered sex offenders.

OK but even then you dont know the details.... for ex the not paying the prostitute's conviction name looks pretty bad.

decemberlove
Sep 29th, 2005, 04:33 PM
I suppose it varies from state to state. We get the details in my state.

This guy is ten minutes from me:

ACCESSED VICTIMS THROUGH FAMILY/HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS. ALSO
SEEKS OUT RELATIONSHIPS WITH INDIVIDUALS WHO WILL SUBMIT
TO HIS BEHAVIOR. UTILIZED VIOLENCE AND WEAPONS AGAINST
HIS VICTIMS AND THREATENED TO KILL THEM. ALSO PHYSICALLY
RESTRAINED HIS VICTIMS.

That's all I need to know.

~{X}~
Sep 29th, 2005, 06:07 PM
Haha there are so many in my area!!!! Lol, anyway!

SelesFan70
Sep 29th, 2005, 08:52 PM
Seriously, none of those men in NC are me... :wavey:

lakeway11
Sep 29th, 2005, 08:54 PM
I suppose it varies from state to state. We get the details in my state.

This guy is ten minutes from me:

ACCESSED VICTIMS THROUGH FAMILY/HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS. ALSO
SEEKS OUT RELATIONSHIPS WITH INDIVIDUALS WHO WILL SUBMIT
TO HIS BEHAVIOR. UTILIZED VIOLENCE AND WEAPONS AGAINST
HIS VICTIMS AND THREATENED TO KILL THEM. ALSO PHYSICALLY
RESTRAINED HIS VICTIMS.

That's all I need to know.

u r not the submissive type d-love so believe your safe :)