PDA

View Full Version : The "Get in here and post" thread

*Izzy*
Apr 24th, 2002, 09:45 PM
Right! *Trying to sound as non-bossy as possible*

Seeing as how the Momosapiens Forum has been looking a bit neglected recently, here's a thread to try and boost the numbers, as it were.:)
So, come in here and post anything you like, Amelie-related or not, it doesn't matter.

So, uh...lovely weather we've been having recently, don't you think?

*Ducking and running*:p

Lapin
Apr 24th, 2002, 11:48 PM
Hi Frey :wavey:

Yes, I guess maybe we don't post here as much because we post at Gerd's. :) Anyway, good idea to have a new thread here! Here's a pic from this month's French 'Tennis' magazine from 'Les Laureats des Trophees Perrier' gala dinner in Paris.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid18/p788bbc990eb85ec019bdbe98c18ce62e/fdcdcf72.jpg

(I agree, isn't the weather fantastic. I had the day off and it was 28/82 degrees :D and it's only April! But this had better not be our summer! ;) )

jabberwocky
Apr 25th, 2002, 05:56 AM
:eek: You did it again, Lapin! :eek:

You know, you really must remember to put the Granny T warning on your posts! LOL! ;) :p

Lapin
Apr 25th, 2002, 01:07 PM
:o ;)

galadriel
Apr 25th, 2002, 01:56 PM
A big Hi to everyone here :kiss: :wavey:

*Izzy*
Apr 25th, 2002, 04:25 PM
Hel-lo everyone!:wavey:

Nice pic, Lapin! *Covering up right hand side of photo with her hand*
Hmm, maybe I'll cover up the left hand side as well. The middle looks just fine to me...:)

Another nice day. What is it with us Brits and the weather?:confused: :p

dhenni
Apr 25th, 2002, 06:53 PM
Hello! :wavey:

I’ve been sneaking in at Gerd’s from time to time and I think it’s a great board (think I’m gonna register). Gerd’s and this one certainly complement each other fine, but I agree there should be more activity in here.

What a great - and funny pic, Lapin. It seems to me everyone’s in his/her own little world at the moment of the shot, looking in different directions. Amélie looks stunning as always! :D @ J! Granny T! :eek: :D

Frey, the weather is always a good subject when you can’t think of something else. It’s not just the Brits, you know. Up here in the north it’s been a lovely day today. Now it’s definitely springtime, hurrah! :D

Sonja
Apr 25th, 2002, 07:34 PM
*FOOD FIGHT*

*Sonja catches Frey running away and zonks her on the head with a mushy red tomato :p

She then grabs Lapin and dumps flour over her head (that's for not warning us about the T photo)

Runs away from Lapin and comes up behind jabber, pulls j's shorts back and dumps the entire bowl of chocolate pudding down them (what's that feel like shithead?) :p

dhenni is new so Sonja just shoots her water pistol at her (I'll get you later, that's a promise) ;)

Now who have I missed, oh, there's galadriel hiding in the corner. "You can't escape me" screams Sonja charging towards her, Sonja then splats a coconut cream pie over galadriel's head.

Sonja shuts off the lights and goes to hide in a corner where it's safe for now*

"That's what you get when I get bored" she says...

Linnie
Apr 26th, 2002, 03:08 AM
Ahhhhh....much better :p ;)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid18/p0e2a8bd7f2672a556a339e366ccb413b/fdcd2e87.jpg

Linnie
Apr 26th, 2002, 03:17 AM
A little eye candy (from AI)..... :D

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid18/paf96c05232676f2cd13790bc0ac60a17/fdcca2a9.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid18/pc541672d1ce086e2ef373f8bbfcfd01a/fdcc344a.jpg

mettabear
Apr 26th, 2002, 12:18 PM
OOOHHHH
I shouldn't, but just a little candy won't hurt:angel:

Sonja
Apr 26th, 2002, 02:05 PM
*Sonja attacks linnie while she's busy posting pictures and squirts a whole bottle of mustard on her* "I hear the stuff cures hiccups" ;)

*Sonja then spins mettabear away from the photos and dumps ice down her shirt* "Here, try and cool off" :D

*Sonja then runs away again quite pleased with herself*

dhenni
Apr 26th, 2002, 04:20 PM
....But here I come Sonja, yippie you wanna play with me, you promise, ya promise. See I ain’t ducking for no water, but I respond softly. mettabear wants candy so here comes some maschmallows for you both ..., got ya in the eye!
(Wonder about the others, think I aim at Jabber’s mouth, hi, hi :p ;) ) and I say this only once, look out for the banana peels..... :cool: Ha ha, Linnie’s not wanna throw food, oh no, paintball’s for her and right up granny’s face...hi hi. :D

Calming down now, aahh, what lovely pix to rest my eyes upon, Linnie. Thank you so much.

See ya soon! :D

griffin
Apr 26th, 2002, 04:46 PM
*griff drops a sack over dhenni's head while she's distracted, and heaves her over her shoulder*

Got her - now what do we do?

dhenni
Apr 26th, 2002, 05:31 PM
Aaaoooh, who’s that? Someone’s carrying me. Wow, she’s strong and... whoops, here we go... the sofa? no a sandbox!? ow... nah, didn’t hurt much. Better stay calm awhile and see what happens. Think I take a nap, it's been a tough day, today.
:cool: :angel:

*Izzy*
Apr 26th, 2002, 06:17 PM
*Wiping squishy tomato from her eye*

I run off and it's descended into total mayhem when I get back? What is the world coming to...

Frey helps Griff tie Dhenni to a chair, then grabs a pillow and thwacks them both about the head with it

Feathers come out of pillow and sticks to the mustard and coconut cream pie Linnie and Galadriel are covered with

Granny T walks in and spots J and Linnie. She runs after them for not liking her picture :rolleyes: screaming at the top of her voice :eek:

Frey chucks lemon sorbet at Mettabear to help her cool off, then trips over Lapin, who's sunbathing in our lovely British April

Frey picks herself up, then spots the eye candy pics, momentarily distracting her from the havoc

griffin
Apr 26th, 2002, 07:19 PM
*griffin chuckles (when will these kids learn :p) as she gently pops the distracted frey's shoulder, knocking her over, right in Hauziat's path, causing the old Harpy to trip and pitch headlong down a rabbit hole, never to be seen again*

*Izzy*
Apr 26th, 2002, 09:15 PM
Oww, dammit! *Holding her injured shoulder* Where's a doctor when you need one?:(

On her fall into a rabbit hole, Granny T manages to fall on and squash the rabbit in Lapin's avatar. Thankfully, it got away, but the resulting earthquake could spell the end...:eek:

Meanwhile, Frey grabs a super soaker and squirts everyone with water, giggling inanely. She then puts on a waterproof mac and hides under the table.:)

mettabear
Apr 27th, 2002, 09:19 AM
Frey why are you looking at my candy?...you don't want to make me mad
I'm wet, cold and I will find you Sonja for what you've done, but I like it:rolleyes:

*sugar rush...help*...need protein

dhenni screams ..no can it be:sad: mettabear is eating the rabbit, it's just lovely with a drop of red wine and mushrooms..

griffin, why am I still wet...are we having fun yet:eek:

dessert anyone?

dhenni
Apr 27th, 2002, 10:08 AM
no no, :sad: not eating the cute little rabbit...., she's leaping back to Lapin now. :)

dhenni sneezes a feather out her nostril :eek: and then screams YES, wild strawberries on a straw and bubble wine for me, please... if someone untie me... aow.... or anybody wanna feed me? :lick: ;)

griffin
Apr 28th, 2002, 03:17 PM
mettabear discovers to her horror that she is actually eating a wad of spoiled tofu, that griffin swapped out for Lapin'sBELOVED PET BUNNY (which grif has removed to a safe place lined with soft hay).

griffin drags metta to the time-out box where she will be allowed no fun at all until she appologizes to Lapin and Lapin's lapin.

Noticing a table of freshly-baked pies, griffin's thoughts turn to "FOOD FIGHT!"

mettabear
Apr 29th, 2002, 08:22 AM
mettabear is finally released from the World Wrestling training camp to discover that her EVIL twin "Wanda" has been impersonating her again...bad Wanda *enormous apology:sad: :sad: to beloved Lapin's lapin *

Wanda will be medicated and returned to New Zealand and never allowed near fluffy animals again:rolleyes:

mettabear offers to serve griffin by cleaning up after the food fight..if she's allowed play again.....:angel:

mom3
Apr 29th, 2002, 09:47 AM
C'est quoi , ce délire ?:hearts: :drool:

Sonja
Apr 29th, 2002, 01:36 PM
*Sonja opens several bottles of champagne and begins spraying mom3, linnie, mettabear, and dhenni*

Oui, mom3 c'est délirant, et ainsi amusement :D :p

Linnie
Apr 29th, 2002, 02:35 PM
*Linnie still has mustard in her eyes from when Sonja squirted her* :p

Maybe the champagne will wash it away :drool: it won't cure my hiccups, though :rolleyes: ;)

griffin
Apr 29th, 2002, 03:02 PM
Ok, metta, you can come out of the corner now *heaves key lime pie at mettabear*

"Amusement?!?!! Mais non! C'est la guerre!" howls griffin as she hurls a boston creme at Sonja and a peach cobbler at Linnie...

Sonja
Apr 29th, 2002, 09:49 PM
"NOOOOOOOOOO I wanted the key lime pie; it's my favorite!!!"

*sigh*

*Izzy*
Apr 29th, 2002, 10:08 PM
*Not understanding a word of French Griffin is yelling*

"Um, yeah!" Frey yells as she ducks various flying pies. She grabs a good old british steak and kidney pie (yuck) and flings it into the crowd...spraying gravy and miscellaneous cow entrails everywhere.:eek:

As Frey tries to escape, she slips on the gravy, leaving herself open to attacks from the others.:(

dhenni
Apr 30th, 2002, 05:40 AM
....and dhenni finally escapes from the chair she’s been tied to, make up for the lost time by grabbing the champagne bottle from Linnie and one of Frey’s kidney pies, drinks it all up, takes a bite, says *usch*, throw the rest out the window and someone yells outside...
... but another flying pie hits her in the neck, she slips on a piece of cow liver and falls into the chair again as Griffin eats another kidney pie with apparently good appetite.... :eek: :lick:...

mettabear
Apr 30th, 2002, 09:14 AM
* French ...did I hear someone speak French.....ooohhhh* this sends metta into a spin, she is programmed to respond with adoration and searches frantically for mom3, while on her knees waiting for griffin to speak again.

...remember do not eat anything...you never know what your gonna get:eek:

Why am I wet again...it tastes good, but is someone licking me:drool:

mom3
May 2nd, 2002, 09:37 AM
I didn't understand your "délire", just see words like champagne, pie, cream, steak, and so on........
You're hungry ? all of you ?
Seems to be funny, instead.
bon appétit, my friends:lick:
mettebear what do you mean by "
searches frantically" ?:drool:

galadriel
May 3rd, 2002, 12:17 PM
BON APPETIT ;)

A big Hi to everyone here :wavey:

Sonja
May 3rd, 2002, 03:10 PM
*Sonja pours syrup over mom3's head, then adds marshmellows :D She then comes running up behing galadriel and dumps butterscotch pudding down the back of her shirt, "Hi galadriel, having fun yet? :p" Sonja runs and hides behind the door waiting to assault jabberwocky again* :D

dhenni
May 3rd, 2002, 08:23 PM
hey mom3, is it sticky? :p ;)

jabberwocky
May 3rd, 2002, 08:41 PM
** jabber swings from the ceiling on a rope. She uses her 20-gallon Super Soaker gun to spray everyone in the room (except Sonja) with dill pickle juice. She swings over and lands in front of Sonja, reaches into her super duper secret spy vest, and pulls out a big drinking glass. She fills the glass with vodka, peach schnapps and orange juice. Jabber presents the Fuzzy Navel to Sonja and says, "I'm ready for you to assault me, bitch. Do you wanna do it here, or go somewhere more private." ;) :D :kiss: **

Sonja
May 6th, 2002, 12:52 PM
"Woohoo, let's swing off into the sunset! Hope you have more where that came from" *Sonja clutches drink and hangs on to jabber for dear life* :D

Lapin
May 10th, 2002, 08:38 PM
Unfortunately, after being caught in the crossfire, I needed to have a bath........
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid20/p9037a50a8f60ace74dc5136b4f5c131d/fdbf77f9.jpg

I hate having a bath.......
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid20/p59ce299dfabc1f6168e8f39b8a185299/fdbf77f7.jpg

but after a nice supper.......
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid20/pa20528d08b9f4f61f974622a215e8701/fdbf77f6.jpg

I settled down to watch one of my favourite tennis videos........
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid20/p5b4d69d75e260db0d09f3cd0ce41d3b8/fdbf77d6.jpg

....and I'm feeling much better now. Thank you! http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/contrib/ruinkai/bunny.gif

( Sorry my photos are so large, I couldn't make them smaller..... :confused: :rolleyes: )

jabberwocky
May 11th, 2002, 05:04 AM
Oh my God! How ADORABLE! :D It's so CUTE!!!! :D

Which is it, a boy or a girl? And what's its name? :)

*jabber wants to cuddle the bunny* LOL! :D

Great, Lapin! Now you've made me want one! :rolleyes: :p ;) :kiss:

GoSandrine
May 11th, 2002, 06:06 AM
How precious!!! :hearts:

Lapin, if you ever need a rabbitsitter, I'm available. :wavey:

mettabear
May 11th, 2002, 06:06 AM
* mettabear has posted copies of the photos of the darling bunny to the nurses restraining "Evil twin Wanda":mad: ...in the hope that they will be motivated to beat the s*** out of her for trying to eat him:fiery: *

:wavey: hello baby, aren't you beautiful:hearts:

mom3
May 11th, 2002, 09:10 AM
What Sonja ?:mad:
you pour syrup over my head and add marshmellows :fiery:
I hate marshmellows :fiery:
You are a bad girl :mad:
What did I do to you :p :p
no, I don't like you anymore ;) :kiss:

dhenni
May 11th, 2002, 08:36 PM
Aaaawww, what an adorable bunny you have, Lapin. What lovely pics! Looking at the pics makes me feel warm inside. Thank you very much! :kiss: :D

mom3
May 12th, 2002, 10:52 AM
Lapin's bunny, so cool, full of self control and satisfaction for tennis, that rabbit :drool:
that too funny, is it the reason why you choose that username ?:p

galadriel
May 12th, 2002, 11:28 AM
The bunny is sooo cute:D

Sonja
May 12th, 2002, 05:53 PM
Love the photos Lapin. Beautiful bunny!!

mom3 - you know you enjoyed it ;) :p

Lapin
May 12th, 2002, 06:22 PM
Thanks everyone for your compliments! Yes, Henry is the reason for my user name, he's three years old, a French Lop, is full of character and does something to make me laugh almost every day! :D And of course in return he is totally spoilt, which is just as he has planned it; the clever creature!

griffin
May 12th, 2002, 10:39 PM
Henry is absolutey adorable!

(maybe you should post these pics in Gen Mess - I think some of those idiots could use a few bunny moments :rolleyes:)

Linnie
May 13th, 2002, 01:07 AM
Awwwww.........what a cutie pie!!

And he's a grass-court tennis fan :D either that, or he wants to eat it! ;)

mom3
May 13th, 2002, 07:33 AM
full of:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: to Henry, that cute lapin of you :hearts:

galadriel
May 13th, 2002, 12:11 PM
A big :kiss: for the cute Mr. Henry :D :hearts: