PDA

View Full Version : ? About "Court Central" Magazine

sharapova1987
Sep 21st, 2005, 08:54 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows if "Court Central" magazine is still published? For several months now, the website leads to an all-sports website, and says nothing about the magazine anymore. The last issue I saw pictured on the website when it was still up was I believe the June issue with Serena Williams on the cover. Thanks.

souam
Sep 21st, 2005, 08:57 PM
No cuz it bankrupt. Now all you have is the good old french tennis mag and a new one which sucks: tennis revue. :(

sharapova1987
Sep 21st, 2005, 09:00 PM
Thats too bad.........."Court Central" was a pretty nice magazine I thought, but thank you for the reply. Do you know if "Tennis Revue" has a website yet?

souam
Sep 21st, 2005, 09:28 PM
i don't know, sorry :shrug:

Elisse
Nov 5th, 2005, 10:36 PM
No cuz it bankrupt. Now all you have is the good old french tennis mag and a new one which sucks: tennis revue. :(

Noooo!!!! :eek:

omg..I can't believe that!! :sad: Court Central was the best tennis magazine around - all of my friends who read it also thought it was the best too! :sad: It was actually written by intelligent people who were actually knowledgeable about tennis....rather than the usual 'types' who write for tennis magazines! :tape: :p

The last time I tried to get a copy was in May, I tried everywhere in Paris and no one had it - I thought that was strange then! awwwww.....it's so sad!! :sad: I think the main problem with it was that it seemed to be only avalible in central Paris - if they had had the resourses to sell it on a wider scale, I'm sure it would have kept going because it really was a great magazine!!

:worship: Court Central - We'll miss you :worship:

Elisse
Nov 5th, 2005, 10:40 PM
and a new one which sucks: tennis revue. :(

btw - yeah, I have to agree with you on that, Tennis Revue is a bit lame! :tape: But...........then again, any of the French tennis magazines are far better than the Ace magazine here in the UK!! Now, that one really does suck!!! hahahhahaha :lol: :p