PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding reps

Frank
Sep 20th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Admins :wavey:

I know this probably won't be possible...but I was wondering if there's a possibility to look up old reps that aren't in your User CP anymore.

Say, something like a "show all reps by *screen name*" function.

Thanks for your time :)

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Sep 20th, 2005, 06:42 PM
that would be awesome!!!

But I think you don't want to ask the admins but the webmasters... Poe and Amanda

Frank
Sep 20th, 2005, 09:39 PM
Yeah well...they would probably have to adjust the software and I doubt it will happen. But no harm in asking I'd say ;)

Pengwin
Sep 20th, 2005, 10:25 PM
I don't like the idea of keeping grudges :(

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Sep 20th, 2005, 11:19 PM
Yeah well...they would probably have to adjust the software and I doubt it will happen. But no harm in asking I'd say ;)

No harm at all. I just mean that they should be sending you to them, who do care the less about us. And you know that. I have sent them e-mails, PMed, etc. They don't usually care. But hopefully they do about you.

Barrie_Dude
Sep 21st, 2005, 04:28 PM
Actually, it would be neat to know how many rep points I give out each time I good rep someone

Frank
Sep 21st, 2005, 05:09 PM
Actually, it would be neat to know how many rep points I give out each time I good rep someone
1% of your total rep points I believe :)

carot
Sep 21st, 2005, 06:06 PM
i guess technically that would be possible, Frank, seeing we keep all rep comments in our database but i doubt we'll do that seeing it would only clog up your user cp

BD, the amount of rep points you give out iq based on a complicated system of how long you've been a member, how many posts you have, how many rep points you have, etc.

Frank
Sep 21st, 2005, 06:08 PM
i guess technically that would be possible, Frank, seeing we keep all rep comments in our database but i doubt we'll do that seeing it would only clog up your user cp

Yeah...It would be annoying if all your reps would remain in your user cp since it would clog up to a huge list of course.

But I was more thinking about a search function or something. Like the show all posts of *poster's name*. But then something like "Show all received reputations by *poster's name*.

Anyway, just a question. :p Thanks for your time :wavey:

Barrie_Dude
Sep 22nd, 2005, 01:45 AM

BD, the amount of rep points you give out iq based on a complicated system of how long you've been a member, how many posts you have, how many rep points you have, etc.So how many do I give when I give them? Any Idea?

Lynx
Sep 22nd, 2005, 06:48 AM
So how many do I give when I give them? Any Idea?What Frank said - roughly 1% of the amount you have. And 1/2 of that if it's a bad rep...

Once your amount of posts and your seniority etc. was important too, but rep-amounts are so huge nowadays that the other elements which made up your "worth" hardly matter anymore. (Except for newbees: you still have to have a certain amount of posts before you're worth anything at all - I think it's 100...)

PS: but if you want to know exactly, just give me a good rep and I'll tell you :) :p.

carot
Sep 22nd, 2005, 12:04 PM
So how many do I give when I give them? Any Idea?
Current Reputation Power21474981

Barrie_Dude
Sep 24th, 2005, 04:05 PM
Current Reputation Power21474981Cool! Thanks Carot! :smooch:

Ceze
Oct 13th, 2005, 12:08 AM
thank admins for the great change in the reputation page: we can now look at all the reps we have received and thats great! :worship:

Frank
Oct 13th, 2005, 09:21 AM
Thank you so much dear admins :D

Sam L
Oct 13th, 2005, 01:28 PM
Who is Frank?

Frank
Oct 13th, 2005, 01:29 PM
I am Frank :p

Lynx
Oct 13th, 2005, 03:40 PM
Why are you so frank?

Frank
Oct 13th, 2005, 03:42 PM
I was raised like that :angel:

Lynx
Oct 14th, 2005, 01:33 PM
:lol:

Sam L
Oct 15th, 2005, 12:45 AM
Seriously I hate it when people change names. You don't know who they are anymore. And you can't give them good reps anymore if you liked them in the past. :p

Frank
Oct 15th, 2005, 09:36 AM
Seriously I hate it when people change names. You don't know who they are anymore. And you can't give them good reps anymore if you liked them in the past. :p
Are you talking about me now? :p I had this name since like...last year August or so :lol:

EDIT: I fully agree with you by the way ;)