PDA

View Full Version : And the Fed Cup 2005 goes to....RUSSIA!!!

Dementirilenko
Sep 18th, 2005, 05:59 PM
Wow, this is amazing, Lena has won this year's Fed Cup together with the other russians. She was able to get the last point in the doubles - match together with Safina. Now Lena is a kind of "heroine of the (tennis)nation" and - my - god - she deserves it!!!!!!!!

DementievaStyle
Sep 18th, 2005, 06:18 PM
Its a very big day, possbly the best weekend of tennis I can remember for some time.

Elena can now be recognised as part of the elite class of players. Pierce and Mauresmo could not compete with her stroke play.

Ialso hope safina can go on from this to big things also

Lennval
Sep 18th, 2005, 06:57 PM
Bravo Dementieva
Bravo Dinara

Bravo Russia!! Congrats all russian!!

kammgretel
Sep 18th, 2005, 07:03 PM
:yeah: The best week for Lena :) we are so happies for her surely!! She has a year to go far yet!

Mathijs
Sep 18th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Great win for Russia, Congrats on successfully defending their title.... :D

cindy
Sep 18th, 2005, 08:06 PM
a huge thx to lena a big one to dina a "you'll play next year" to vera and a big hug to say "that's nothing lena was here chin up!" to nastyenka
and nothin to tarpishev....

mika85
Sep 18th, 2005, 08:16 PM
bravo elena bravo dinara vive la russie :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :worship:

af11
Sep 18th, 2005, 08:43 PM
On the French Tennis Federation site there is a video of the Russian victory.
"La victoire de l'équipe Russe"
It just a couple of minutes but it deserve to be downloaded!

this is the link
http://www.fft.fr/FC2005/Finale/default.asp?page=4#

Pilongo
Sep 18th, 2005, 09:11 PM
http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/images/r/ru.gif
Congrats!!!

"We lose as a team and we win as a team," Dementieva said modestly. "It's not just me who won it. It's all the girls and everybody working with the team.

"For me personally, it will remain as a great memory. I'd been waiting for a moment like this for years."

Lovely...

evinrude15
Sep 19th, 2005, 12:02 AM
I was there for the 2 days, with friends from russia who give me the chance to be in the same box than russian tema and what a ............... victory I have no voice , what a win. A lot of Pics will be post in dementieva russian website. This victory, this weekend thanks elena, and also for the most nice person in the world, talk to the fan of russia who was there but also thanks to the russian team and other player who was so so so friendly. DDDDDAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII RRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Chunchun
Sep 19th, 2005, 01:18 AM
I was there for the 2 days, with friends from russia who give me the chance to be in the same box than russian tema and what a ............... victory I have no voice , what a win. A lot of Pics will be post in dementieva russian website. This victory, this weekend thanks elena, and also for the most nice person in the world, talk to the fan of russia who was there but also thanks to the russian team and other player who was so so so friendly. DDDDDAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII RRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

btw you are French right? :devil: :p

@m@nd@
Sep 19th, 2005, 03:15 AM
:bounce:

Paco
Sep 19th, 2005, 12:29 PM

THat's great

Juan
Sep 19th, 2005, 03:55 PM
What a great victory and what an amazing performance by Elena winning the 3 points!!!! :bounce:
Elena is really lovely :inlove:

And moreover, she beated took revenge from evil Pierce who cheated on her on US semifinal **** off Pierce!! :devil:

evinrude15
Sep 20th, 2005, 12:23 AM
Yes French by the body but Russian by the heart and I can say that the Russian accept it really much. Elena and all the player thanks all the fan who was there for support ( cc2monac ;) )
It was a amazing two days, like journalist MOMO, french and russian says lena was incredible, the queen of the weekend but like she say it's the team spirit that help her and the little people who was for her, yell her name like me ;) the little french in the BIG russian box ;) Lena show that she is a champion she is really a figther she's the one really. And also really nice, she always thanks russian fan after match and even she thanks "thanks you very much" for the little french that I was and give me a tape on the hand, I yell so much that even Mary and Momo look at me sometime like "what did she i doing???" so fun. Even if during match she say some really really bad words ( that what my russian friend say me ) she keep cool and she also ask in the end of her match against Pierce to us just to be quite during her serve game. I have so much think to say about her but also about the team, the great Dinara who do a great great double match but also for nastya who was so close and keep supporting the team even if it was hard, Lena and her look at each other lot of time for encouragement. ENORMOUS think happen this weekend and I think that some people will see Lena like she deserve to be see A CHAMPION

JC Federer
Sep 29th, 2005, 05:12 PM
Anyone here speak french? It seems Lena did her interviews at Fed Cup in french. I was wondering, how good is her French? Is she fluent? Do she speak it like a 1st language, or is it accented and broken? i.e. is it better than her english?

cindy
Sep 29th, 2005, 06:25 PM
yes she did it in french....she is fluent for sure she speaks as well as I do and I'm french but she has a little accent...anyway it is realy cute...I loooooove when she speaks french...as for her english well....I'm not quite sure cause I think she speaks well even in english but I think her french is better