GO TATI!!!!!!!!!!!!
even if you're not playing

yukon145
Sep 15th, 2005, 11:33 PM
good luck Tati

martirogi
Sep 15th, 2005, 11:41 PM
VAMOS TATI if your palying.

VAMOS TATI if your at home shopping and resting your ankles. you buy those clothes good!!!!

yukon145
Sep 16th, 2005, 02:07 AM
VAMOS TATI if your palying.

VAMOS TATI if your at home shopping and resting your ankles. you buy those clothes good!!!!

:lol::lol:

Harju.
Sep 16th, 2005, 05:44 AM
What is Tati doing here :tape:. Well good luck anyway. ALLEZ.

rseto
Sep 17th, 2005, 12:23 PM
the main draw is out and tati is really playing beijing.

(1)Maria Sharapova vs bye
Shahar Peer vs Vera Douchevina
Na Li vs Jill Craybas
Shinobu Asagoe vs (5)Tatiana Golovin

looking at the rankings, i think she's the 7th seed not 5th. looking at the other players, i think she got an ok draw. too bad she didn't get a lower ranked player in the 1st round. asagoe had a good beginning to the year but seems to have cooled off lately. and then probably li.

i will be estactic if she can win two matches. :) good luck tati!

Harju.
Sep 17th, 2005, 12:36 PM
I hope she witdraws. Please withdraw Tati. Please.

That is a tough draw.
I'd be happy if she wins her first round match. I don't have much expectation against Li. Li plays spectacular in front of her homecrowd :shrug:.

Tati & Dani
Sep 17th, 2005, 03:06 PM
if you play , good luck :yeah:

rseto
Sep 17th, 2005, 03:57 PM
i'm not crazy about her long trip from paris to beijing for this tournament but i'd rather have her play here rather than try to play a Tier 1 tournament like last year. for example, looking at the moscow entry list, she might lose to everybody on it. :tape:

Harju.
Sep 17th, 2005, 04:20 PM
well the thing is, she has scheduled to play for 3 weeks in row. Beijing, Hansol and Japan.

She should have just rested and start playing at Hansol where she's seeded #2. Possibly could be her first title *crosses finger*. Rest her body well and not wasting tournament she is allowed to play until next year's AO.

yukon145
Sep 17th, 2005, 04:45 PM
rest up Tati and good luck in whatever you do. i have a feeling Tati will play though. i hope next year when Tati turns 18 she doesn't fall into the trap of playing everyweek like Dokic did. im sorta worried that she will, i hope im wrong though.

Harju.
Sep 17th, 2005, 04:59 PM
Agreed. Have the feelings she would play alot of tournaments if she's 18. This season she has played like at least 16-17 tournaments. (Btw, whatever happened to the AER. She seems to be overplaying)

rseto
Sep 17th, 2005, 05:31 PM
i hope she's not overplaying too. but i think a lot of players ranked around where tati is do play a lot of tournaments just to keep their rankings in the 20s and 30s. i swear that i've seen jankovic and groenefeld in the draw every week.

as for the AER, i think i read that tati got a couple of extra tournaments as a result of her ranking.

martirogi
Sep 17th, 2005, 05:38 PM
tati wont be winning a title anytime soon. :mad:

ZAK
Sep 17th, 2005, 05:39 PM
I don't say this often, but that is definitely a bad draw

wurzelman
Sep 17th, 2005, 11:10 PM
well at least she'll get some rest when she's knocked out early

Ceze
Sep 17th, 2005, 11:40 PM
way to go now Tatiana!!! :hearts: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=290#)

TatiAnnahølic
Sep 18th, 2005, 11:06 AM
OMG people you're all so damn negative with Tati... she needs match practice and she'll get to play more during the asian season than playing indoor in Europe where the draws are a lot harder...

Her draw is not that bad, she owns Asagoe, and Li is not that good , Tati can definitively send her home in straight sets... and Maria :o, well she could have drawn a better opponent like Serena, but anyway Maria is beatable these days :) :shrug:

best of luck Tati! I believe in you!!! :kiss:

yukon145
Sep 18th, 2005, 04:14 PM
i still belive in Tati too, good luck!

martirogi
Sep 18th, 2005, 04:34 PM
cmon lets see the charleston tati next week.

martirogi
Sep 20th, 2005, 04:10 AM
bad tati fans. a whole day with no posts, what would miss golovin think. for shame. :mad:

:cuckoo: :lol:

yukon145
Sep 20th, 2005, 04:52 AM
bad tati fans. a whole day with no posts, what would miss golovin think. for shame. :mad:

:lol:

rseto
Sep 20th, 2005, 05:41 AM

:devil:

she better start playing better or there will be a lot more of these days in the future!

Harju.
Sep 20th, 2005, 03:03 PM
Tati would be playing tomorrow against Asagoe. Hails the princess and takes out the voodoo doll and starts chanting. ;)

Li lost to Craybas. Draw is wide open now. We have QF showdown with Shyperova. Allez Tati.

Ceze
Sep 20th, 2005, 09:27 PM
ALLEZ TATIANA!!! :kiss: (http://www.wtaworld.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=13#)

tennisrulz8
Sep 21st, 2005, 03:30 AM
Come on Tatiana!!! You can beat Asagoe.

rseto
Sep 21st, 2005, 04:33 AM
good luck tati! hoping you get over jet lag quickly!

yukon145
Sep 21st, 2005, 07:27 AM
Tati just lost 6-3, 6-4. im glad i stayed up for this. please Tati rest or do something. take a break if you need one, just start playing well again. please.

Harju.
Sep 21st, 2005, 07:30 AM
Told you that it's a bad idea to play here. She should have taken a week off. Oh well.

rseto
Sep 21st, 2005, 07:36 AM
i'm actually more disappointed with the decision to play beijing than with the loss. she probably had about 24 hours there along with the switch from clay to hard.

i'm more interested in how she does in the next two tournaments. if she can somehow do well, she can salvage something from the 2nd part of the year. if not, i think it can affect her into next year.

Tatianandmary
Sep 21st, 2005, 08:51 AM
Ok, it's not very disappointed, because she's so tired and she lose the Fed CUp with the french team.

I have a very great news for you...

In Paris with the French federation, Tatiana had a meet with Patrice DOmingez, and she'll take a coach !!!!!!!

It's such a great news, the french federation had decide to developp a very important structure for Tati, with a great coach and maybe other people (training partner etc...)

They said it will be very very special and they think that Tati will take part in the top 10.

Tatiana will have a coach after the season final, when she 'll go to train in December.

TatiAnnahølic
Sep 21st, 2005, 10:51 AM
O M G Tati having a coach??? :bigclap::bigclap::yippee::yippee::banana::banana:

Now I'm a bit less dissappointed by her loss :p

am13
Sep 21st, 2005, 12:56 PM
Ok, it's not very disappointed, because she's so tired and she lose the Fed CUp with the french team.

I have a very great news for you...

In Paris with the French federation, Tatiana had a meet with Patrice DOmingez, and she'll take a coach !!!!!!!

It's such a great news, the french federation had decide to developp a very important structure for Tati, with a great coach and maybe other people (training partner etc...)

They said it will be very very special and they think that Tati will take part in the top 10.

Tatiana will have a coach after the season final, when she 'll go to train in December.

Great news ! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

yukon145
Sep 21st, 2005, 02:28 PM
im not pissed about this loss anymore, finally a coach! hopfully they can work on a few things end of this season and really go hardcore in the season. im really happy about the coach.

martirogi
Sep 21st, 2005, 04:20 PM
ok first for the reaction to the loss- omg tati must be devasted now, her game has really gone for the worse. i dont know how she'll be able to pull herself out of this.

now for the good news- COACH!!! :singer: :aparty: :inlove: next year tati will be back, mabye she'll still be transitioning during the australian season, but i predict she'll shock everyone and play brilliant on the clay including: repeat semis at charleston, a final at either rome or berlin, and a qf/sf at the french. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Harju.
Sep 21st, 2005, 06:37 PM
FINALLY A COACH :worship: :aparty:.

Hopefully Mr Coach would teach Tati how to not tank and choke a match. :p

yukon145
Sep 21st, 2005, 06:50 PM
FINALLY A COACH :worship: :aparty:.

Hopefully Mr Coach would teach Tati how to not tank and choke a match. :p

im not sure if you can teach that. :(

Harju.
Sep 21st, 2005, 07:52 PM
im not sure if you can teach that. :(
Too bad Tati is specially gifted on such matters :p

selyoink
Sep 21st, 2005, 08:12 PM
I don't care about the loss today but I'm extremely happy to hear she is finally taking on a coach. She sure as hell needs one.

souam
Sep 21st, 2005, 09:13 PM
Good news but we need to know who's the coach before celebrating :tape:
I like the time of the Asian tour.
Bonne chance Tati! :)
she lost two FC finals and that was painful to her she was very motivated when she was interviewed and she cried the first time but that's experience for the future when she'll be in the playing team again and even lead it. ;) she'll be very angry not to live that again and it will spur her on.

Ceze
Sep 21st, 2005, 11:16 PM
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sad/sad0095.gif Tati!
But good news you have a coatch now! ;)

wurzelman
Sep 21st, 2005, 11:57 PM
:bounce: A coach :yeah: finally she has realised.
I don't care about this loss now.

willrock
Sep 22nd, 2005, 07:10 PM
A coach? :woohoo: I hope this is real news!
Tati'll be in the top 15 next year for sure!!! :drool:
Imagine the effect it would have on her career... Same as Gasquet :rolleyes:? :aparty:
Clever decision Tat!

wurzelman
Sep 22nd, 2005, 11:57 PM
It's not that smart, bit stupid for not getting a coach earlier methinks.