PDA

View Full Version : ¡¡¡VAMOS ESPAÑA!!!

MS
Apr 23rd, 2002, 07:56 AM
Well, I think it's time to start a new cheering thread!.

Spain should defeat Hungary without many problems, but we don't have to underrate anyone, so we have to fight to get all the points needed.

¡¡¡VAMOS ESPAÑA!!! :):):)

1-Arantxa
2-Ángeles
3-Magüi
4-Vivi

Let's hope the matches are on TV, although with the ATP tournament of Conde de Godó, I really think we'll have troubles to get coverage.

MS
Apr 23rd, 2002, 01:12 PM
pfff,

I've just heard thath the first Godó's semifinal starts at 12.30 h and the second one at 15.30 h on Saturday.

And the Fed Cup on Saturday starts at 12 h (I think), so, let's hope they just broadcast the second semifinal at the Godó Open and we can see at least the first and part of the second match of the Fed Cup. They have always showed preference for men's tennis in the Spanish TV, so let's hope they make an exception now....

Jorn
Apr 23rd, 2002, 03:24 PM
Vamos Magüi :)

Vamos Spain.

(Don't they have more the one TV Channel in Spain?) ;)

bbypk
Apr 23rd, 2002, 03:35 PM
I think TVE only will show Arantxa´s matches. Alway ASV, always ASV. Andres Gimeno this time will be happy.

Bероника
Apr 23rd, 2002, 03:55 PM
I think they will show the men as they always do.Boring!:(
GO SPAIN!

TatiAnnahølic
Apr 23rd, 2002, 04:02 PM
Lol i agree with bbypk :(

VAMOS ESPAÑA!

MS
Apr 23rd, 2002, 04:13 PM
LOL @ Jorn

We have some channels, but TVE has the rights for the Fed Cup, it has two channels, but tennis and many sports (except for football, cycling sometimes...) are only shown on La 2, so I would be surprised if there was tennis at the same time on TVE1 and La 2...

But we'll have to wait to see what they do ;)

Julian
Apr 23rd, 2002, 08:06 PM
VAMOS GIRLS!!! GOOD LUCK!! :)

marsha
Apr 24th, 2002, 02:03 AM
If they show any of the matches, *especially* Arantxa's, would one of you kind Spanish fans tape it for me? I will be happy to pay you for it and I can now watch PAL w/out conversion so good deal! THANKS!!!! :) :) :)

And Vamos, Espana!

MS
Apr 24th, 2002, 07:33 AM
Hi,

marsha, if I'm at home and any Arantxa's match is on TV, I'll tape it/them for you.

But bad news...I e-mailed the Spanish Television to ask them if they would broadcast both Fed Cup and Godó during the weekend, and they e-mailed me back saying that in their schedule only Conde de Godó appears for the moment...Anyway, I e-mailed them last year to ask if they were going to show the semis (Spain-Czech Republic) and they said they were only going to show the final...and later they broadcasted both things, so we'll have to wait....

And if you check their schedule on the Internet, Fed Cup appears, so don't know what to expect...

LucasArg
Apr 25th, 2002, 07:22 AM
GOOD LUCK GIRLS:wavey:

YOU CAN DO IT:wavey: :bounce: :wavey:

herodoto
Apr 25th, 2002, 07:41 AM
en Europa siempre con España. Vamos chavalas!!! a por la sexta!!!
http://digilander.iol.it/nationalanthems/ancorabandiere/es-arms.gif

PamShriverRockz
Apr 25th, 2002, 11:28 AM
Vamos!!! :D :D :D Good luck! :D

bee
Apr 25th, 2002, 02:15 PM
Isn't Conchita playing??

propi
Apr 25th, 2002, 02:19 PM
Nop!
It's ASV magui, montolio and ruano!!!
Let's girls con't stop!!!!

coli
Apr 25th, 2002, 02:41 PM
COME ON , GIRLS!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

anabel
Apr 25th, 2002, 07:17 PM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

¡¡¡¡¡¡VAMOS!!!!!!!

hhx
Apr 26th, 2002, 08:10 AM
Why the list does not have Conchita!:fiery:

MS
Apr 26th, 2002, 05:12 PM
Tomorrow Saturday:

Montolio-Gubacsi

Arantxa-Kuti Kis

Mandula withraw due to an injury

Damn, the captain finally decided Ángeles and not Magüi to play :(:(

babywhale
Apr 27th, 2002, 09:33 PM
i think conchita is playing Hamburg this week and has to qualify, though it's possible she'll get Anna K's spot in the draw. Not too sure, but it wouldn't make sense to commit tot he Fed Cup as that would have ruled out Hamburg.

JonBcn
Apr 27th, 2002, 09:40 PM
They showed most of Montolio´s match live today on Spanish satellite channel Teledeporte, but cut it off when play started here in Barcy.

Marsha - I´m going to be at the final in Barcelona tomorrow, but I´m happy to leave my video running for you and see if we can get the Arantxa match, but its all a bit hit and miss. I let you know what happens, ok?