PDA

View Full Version : Mary's schedule for rest of the year

DomenicDemaria
Sep 14th, 2005, 07:51 AM
On www.wtatour.com Mary will not enter Fliderstadt or Luxembourg. Mary has no tournaments.
1. Maria Sharapova - Beijing, Filderstadt
2. Lindsay Davenport - Beijing
3. Kim Clijsters - Luxembourg, Filderstadt
4. Amélie Mauresmo - Filderstadt
5. Justine Henin-Hardenne - Filderstadt
6. Mary Pierce -
7. Venus Williams - Beijing, Guangzhou, Filderstadt
8. Elena Dementieva - Filderstadt
9. Serena Williams - Beijing, Filderstadt
10. Nadia Petrova - Luxembourg, Filderstadt
11. Patty Schnyder - Luxembourg, Filderstadt
12. Svetlana Kuznetsova -
13. Anastasia Myskina - Kolkata, Filderstadt
14. Alicia Molik - Beijing, Filderstadt
15. Nathalie Dechy - Luxembourg, Filderstadt

Does anyone know what events Mary will play?. Will she play in Moscow?

MistyGrey
Sep 14th, 2005, 11:14 AM
I'd like Mary to play Moscow,Zurich and Linz.. but all depends on how she is feeling.. Filderstadt, I dont want Mary to go there.. a very tough field and its a Tier 2. better to play 2 Tier ones and Linz where only JHH is the other top player playing.

ashwu
Sep 14th, 2005, 04:11 PM
moscow and zurich would be great

Declan
Sep 14th, 2005, 10:25 PM
As a former Champion in Moscow, Filderstadt and Linz I think she should -will! -play them all!!

MaryPierceFan
Sep 15th, 2005, 06:57 AM
I think so too.

Sir David Pierce
Sep 15th, 2005, 07:33 AM
That's just not the truth. Filderstadt is the best preparation. She could show all what she can and she would do this, she would be seeded she could defend her scores from last year. The worst thing she could do would be to play Kollota(laughing), Linz and Phladelphia, because then, she won't if she has the right level for the YEC.
I know that Mary is tired, but better she plays one good tournament, then three which are not really good.

flea
Sep 15th, 2005, 01:00 PM
The worst thing she could do would be to play Kollota(laughing), Linz and Phladelphia, because then, she won't if she has the right level for the YEC.Mary won't play Kolkata : she said she will take a break (1 week exactly) after the Fed Cup final... :drool:

MaryPierceFan
Sep 15th, 2005, 03:25 PM
1 week after Fed Cup? Are You sure? I remember that someone said she would have a longer break. But only one week? So maybe she plays one or two big events in Europe.
What about Bangkok? Is it sure she plays there?

Mary's 1st Fan
Sep 15th, 2005, 03:46 PM
1 week after Fed Cup? Are You sure? I remember that someone said she would have a longer break. But only one week? So maybe she plays one or two big events in Europe.
What about Bangkok? Is it sure she plays there?

She will take 3 weeks off after the Fed Cup!It is sure!

flea
Sep 15th, 2005, 08:06 PM
She will take 3 weeks off after the Fed Cup!It is sure!she says in French "la semaine prochaine j'aurai une semaine de repos..." in this interview :http://www.articles.fft.fr/Audio.asp?ID=1296

so :confused: :confused: :confused:

Scotso
Sep 16th, 2005, 01:16 AM
So which is it?

flea
Sep 16th, 2005, 10:51 AM
Mary's 1st fan où as-tu lu (ou entendu) que Mary prendrait 3 semaines de repos après la Fed Cup? Dans son interview donnée à la FFT elle parle d'1 semaine seulement, alors je suis un peu perdue... Est-ce que tu as l'info officielle..?? :)

Sir David Pierce
Sep 16th, 2005, 05:15 PM
Non, parce que Mary s'a pas inscris à une tournois jusqu'à la fin de la saison. Elle se decidera spontanément.

David

flea
Sep 16th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Non, parce que Mary s'a pas inscris à une tournois jusqu'à la fin de la saison. Elle se decidera spontanément.

Davidok, donc on n'a pas de durée de repos certaine... merci david! ;)