PDA

View Full Version : Who is prettier?

Danči Dementia
Sep 12th, 2005, 10:42 PM
I was in maria sharapova page and i found some pictures where maria looks like crap compere to elena dont you think? I mean she s pretty too but .............Im sorry someone explain me how can i put the pictures here because I really dont know
http://www.mariaworld.net/offcourt21.jpg
http://www.mariaworld.net/offcourt26.jpg

Dementinator
Sep 12th, 2005, 10:53 PM
no contest ,Masha is simply reasonably pretty ,whereas Elena is stunningly beautiful

@m@nd@
Sep 13th, 2005, 03:42 AM
my gosh masha looks HORRIBLE in that pic
id say masha is cuter and she has a pair of legs that almost every girl wants...
but elena is much more beautiful

JC Federer
Sep 13th, 2005, 06:09 AM
I never really liked Maria's looks... She doesn't have fair and smooth skin.

Paco
Sep 13th, 2005, 09:42 AM
no contest ,Masha is simply reasonably pretty ,whereas Elena is stunningly beautiful
That's it

cindy
Sep 13th, 2005, 10:08 AM
maria is pretty for sure but on this pic she is not at all...the hair...no no no

Dementirilenko
Sep 13th, 2005, 10:37 AM
Yeah, Masha doesn't look that good on this pics. Of course, Lena looks much more beautiful.

ram357
Sep 13th, 2005, 11:34 AM
my gosh masha looks HORRIBLE in that pic
id say masha is cuter and she has a pair of legs that almost every girl wants...
but elena is much more beautiful

No question, elena has stunning looks! I'd also say she has nicer legs than masha...

D

Veritas
Sep 13th, 2005, 12:47 PM
I'd do Maria since she's closer to my age, but I agree with the Captain: Elena wins the beauty contest hands down.

The reason why Elena's more beautiful, IMO, is that she's unique looking. There's simply nothing generic about Lena's good looks. Say what you want about the blonde-hair, blue-eyes combination, but the fact is, Maria's looks are more in line with the Hillary Duff-type of Hollywood magnets that we're all bombarded with day-in, day-out. Elena's refreshing because she's naturally beautiful - she doesn't need to be photoshopped (Maria) and she doesn't need to go under the knife (Justine).

Let's put it this way: next time you look at a pic of Maria and Elena, thing of Hillary Duff (Maria) and Claudia Schiffer (Elena).

P.L.B.
Sep 13th, 2005, 02:26 PM
For me Masha only looks good when she has make up and is air brushed. But her real face (like when she is playing tennis) is not so nice in my opinion. But Lena is always beautiful.

Chunchun
Sep 13th, 2005, 02:39 PM
Maria is pretty, with a doll face, Lena is simply gorgeous :worship: :hearts:

evinrude15
Sep 13th, 2005, 06:50 PM
well .....Elena Elena and oh yes I almost forget Elena ;)

Fearful Jesuit
Sep 13th, 2005, 08:56 PM
well, maybe it's not the best place to make such a question...we're not impartial...

miffedmax
Sep 13th, 2005, 10:24 PM
Frankly, I think Masha is extraordinarly beautiful.

Right up until I see her standing next to THE GOLDEN GODDESS.

Honestly, what mere mortal can hope to compare? Maybe Uma Thurman on a good day. And I have a friend who insists the most beautiful woman he's ever seen was a bankteller in Edinburgh. I didn't see her when I was there, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe the original Elena, Helen of Troy could have been competitive. (Elena = Helen, more or less etymologically speakin'). Other than that, I'm pretty much stumped.

angiee3
Sep 15th, 2005, 02:33 AM
Well i think Elena is much more beautiful than sharapova..

i had those pictures since a long time ago. but i didn't that sharapova...

Number19
Sep 15th, 2005, 03:09 AM
ummm....there is another girl in those photos. :wavey:

Number19
Sep 15th, 2005, 03:11 AM
but for the better blonde argument:

Elena is absolutely beautiful, while Maria is very pretty.

Prizeidiot
Sep 15th, 2005, 08:26 AM
No contest obviously.

Although you might get a biased response from this fan group :p

JC Federer
Sep 15th, 2005, 11:32 AM
Blondes having all fun of the fair (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,5205-1771724,00.html)

miffedmax
Sep 15th, 2005, 02:26 PM
ummm....there is another girl in those photos. :wavey:

Nastya, to my eye, isn't necessarily a great beauty. But she is very sexy and exotic. Extremely appealing, but in a totally different way from Lena D. or Masha.

DementievaStyle
Sep 15th, 2005, 02:44 PM
Elena has a more classical beauty than maria or myskina i think. I also think Elena has the best legs in womens tennis. :worship:

JC Federer
Sep 15th, 2005, 03:24 PM
When will lovely Lena make use of those muscles to create some bite on her serve? :?:

fredlander
Sep 18th, 2005, 09:46 PM
Comparing an 18 year old girl to a almost 24 year old women isn't very fair. If you put an 18 year old Elena next to Maria now, you really wouldn't be able to objectively pick who was cuter. Elena has gotten much better looking and Maria probably will as she matures.

JC Federer
Sep 19th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Comparing an 18 year old girl to a almost 24 year old women isn't very fair. If you put an 18 year old Elena next to Maria now, you really wouldn't be able to objectively pick who was cuter. Elena has gotten much better looking and Maria probably will as she matures.

Not fair to whom?

I think Elena looked better a few years ago than now. Not that she's ugly now or anything.

miffedmax
Sep 19th, 2005, 09:59 PM
Not fair to whom?

I think Elena looked better a few years ago than now. Not that she's ugly now or anything.

Dude, it was the bangs. We all know it.

But even a bangless Elena is still beyond merely beautiful.

TennisNick
Sep 20th, 2005, 12:19 AM
Call me strange, but I don't find Masha pretty or cute - she is just a garden-variety tall blonde with an average looking face.

Nastya - it really depends on the day whether she looks good or not.

Lena - I don't know what it is, but she is just incredibly charming - the more of her matches I watch on TV or in person, the more I adore her. I wouldn't even say it's her looks, there is just something about her - maybe it's that great smile of hers and her attitude that draws me to root for her :)

Either way - to answer the question, Lena is prettier than Masha (or Nastya), and this is coming from something who doesn't think any of them are gorgeous, so perhaps it's a little less biased ;)

Edited to say it's not even close between Masha and Lena, at least for me.

Happy Guy
Sep 20th, 2005, 06:08 PM
Elena for sure.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Sep 20th, 2005, 07:10 PM
why is this being discussed... Maria isn't pretty... she is charming.

Elena is gorgeus. Period.

JC Federer
Sep 29th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Dude, it was the bangs. We all know it.

But even a bangless Elena is still beyond merely beautiful.

When did she have the bangs? Back then, or right now? Heck, what are bangs?

I just found her cuter back in 01, 02. Seeing the pix of course... I didn't know about her back then.

shady
Oct 8th, 2005, 11:05 PM
Lena is more naturally beautiful, where as Masha needs make-up to come even close. :lick:

No Name Face
Oct 10th, 2005, 06:40 PM
LENAD :worship: :bowdown: :drool:

miffedmax
Oct 10th, 2005, 06:52 PM
When did she have the bangs? Back then, or right now? Heck, what are bangs?

I just found her cuter back in 01, 02. Seeing the pix of course... I didn't know about her back then.

Oh, the bangs have become a bit of a long-running joke around here. "Bangs" is an Americanism (as I found out the first time I used it) for wearing a fringe of hair down over the forehead. Lena had hers back when she was a teen, got rid of them sometime around '02 I think. On the pro side, they did kind of frame her face to make it a little softer and rounder (some--not me--have commented that her face is too long).

On the other hand, at least in the US, bangs and long hair tend to be a look for girls, not women. At 24 (nearly), Lena could probably still pull 'em off. I think she's really cute with them. Maybe it's because I'm much older than she is, but there's definitely a part of me that prefers a "cute" Lena over the "hot" Lena. (There's also a part that prefers "hot.")

I tell ya, being a dirty old man is tougher than it looks.

Dementinator
Oct 10th, 2005, 06:55 PM
its not really even close really ,Maria has a cute enough face ,but her features are generic and not particularly special and her hair is very thin ,Elena has a face ,and to qoute an interviewer "That transcends pretty" its unique and actually looks better Sans makeup or anything ,we have all seen extreme close ups of Elenas naked face and she still looks incredible ,not many girls can be like that.

As far as her body Goes ,I can accept that some may well prefer Marias far less muscular frame ,as powerfully built girls do frighten some ,its not supposed to be the norm ,but bollocks to the norm as far as I am concerned ,Elena loses NONE of her feminism and grace by havng muscles a lot of men dont have ,to me they enhance her further ,shes got the bone structure for them and the height as well..

There are loads of beautiful girls around ,but somehow ,especially to me ,Lena simply remains in a different league to them ,of course they say true beauty comes from inside ,well thats the best part of her ,shes a beautiful character too...

parn2257
Oct 10th, 2005, 07:12 PM
The One And Only
Elena

Corswandt
Oct 27th, 2005, 09:38 PM
go under the knife (Justine).

Any details on that?

marmite1
Oct 28th, 2005, 09:33 AM

agreed :yeah:

LCS
Nov 2nd, 2005, 03:53 PM
Elena is by very far the most beautiful russian....and Maria will have to take the 3rd or 4th place...

Job's tears
Nov 6th, 2005, 01:27 PM
of course lena

selyoink
Nov 6th, 2005, 04:32 PM
Elena is far superior to Maria in the looks department. At least in my opinion.

iine:
Nov 6th, 2005, 09:31 PM
on that pic it's definetely maria. elena looks awful there :o