PDA

View Full Version : Mary on french TV (stade 2)

Guedero
Sep 11th, 2005, 06:21 PM
You can watch Mary on this sports TV show online at http://sport.france2.fr/stade2.
Sorry for the non french speakers it is in french I can do a quick translation if requested...

Guedero
Sep 11th, 2005, 06:23 PM
the first link doesn't work try this one
http://sport.france2.fr/stade2/?date=2005/09/11&id_article=61

ali
Sep 11th, 2005, 07:20 PM
Thanks for that Guerdero. A translation would be much appreciated :)

Great to see Mary still looking so happy.

Scotso
Sep 11th, 2005, 07:47 PM

Guedero
Sep 11th, 2005, 08:14 PM
nothing very exciting comes out of it, it is just good to see mary smiling much more than last night after the game. She actually says that she really believed she could win this game hence very disappointed right after the game but feeling better after 1/2 hour. Then there are some highlights of the final.
Then she says she is very happy to be back in the Top 10, and then she's asked for the 1000th time about her dad, her brother and Nick Bolletieri. Apparently the latter said to her after the game at dinner last night that if she was runner up at every single tournament she plays, she might end up being Number 1, which made her laugh.
Then she says her thigh is already feeling much better and will be fine soon. Then she is talking with Amelie who is already at RG, apparently some people overthere woke up to watch the finals. Then there is a coverage about the preparation of the french team, apparently Mary is supposed to join them on Tuesday. What a fierce competition in the Russian team besides Sharapova, Petrova and Koutznetsova have not been picked up!

Guedero
Sep 11th, 2005, 08:38 PM
other link with an itv of mary after the match, still in french.
http://www.fft.fr/usopen2005/default.asp?page=4
The physio of the french team who was in NY said she should definitely be fine for next week-end.

ali
Sep 11th, 2005, 09:02 PM
Thanks again Guedero. Its just so lovely to see Mary happy. After the look of total dejection on her face last night I was worried for her, but she seems to be back to her normal self pretty quickly.

She must be bored stiff of questions about her dad though! :yawn:

cakiteror
Sep 12th, 2005, 06:53 AM
thanks

DomenicDemaria
Sep 12th, 2005, 08:13 AM
Thanks for that. Good to hear Mary laughing. Hopefully she can continue this fantastic form!!!!!

Andy.
Sep 12th, 2005, 11:49 AM
She looks absoloutely lovely.

pierce_fanatic
Sep 12th, 2005, 12:37 PM
thanks for the link.

it's times like these where i wish i had paid attention in french class :p

Jackaboo
Sep 12th, 2005, 03:44 PM
Thanks for the link of the interview.
Yesterday I was kind of down all day, thinking about the match of the evening before, thinking about Mary and how she must feel. I was hoping that she wouldn't be too discouraged. Well I'm happy that I've seen this interview because she is smiling again, and that smile is just wonderful!
It was also nice to see that she seemed very happy to talk to Amélie, it seems these 2 are very good friends and it seems like Mary is really looking forward to join the other French girls for the Fed Cup final.

saby
Sep 12th, 2005, 04:37 PM
nice interview