PDA

View Full Version : Mary Shedule After Uso

pierce the best
Sep 11th, 2005, 09:25 AM
Mary will take a long breake after the fed cup , is what she said after the final match against Kim. We will perhaps know more after the fed cup final.

dreylau
Sep 11th, 2005, 09:43 AM
I hope she will be fine for the fed cup...

S-T-E-V-E
Sep 11th, 2005, 02:38 PM
She's scheduled to play Linz, hopefully, she will enter some more tournaments like Filderstadt for example - anyone knows more about her fall schedule? :)

stenen
Sep 11th, 2005, 02:58 PM
She's scheduled to play Linz, hopefully, she will enter some more tournaments like Filderstadt for example - anyone knows more about her fall schedule? :)

She might enter to Zürich if her thigh and back is ok after the Fed Cup but tournaments before Zürich are not likely to happen.

Wizzy Maryfan
Sep 11th, 2005, 03:01 PM
I really don't think that Mary will play Zurich, Filder, or another one ...

I would love to see her at Filderstadt, more than Zurich or Moscou, because of the atmosphere and the field, but it really dosen't matter !

Mary needs a break, and she's right to make a break !

The, she's commited to play Bangkok or smth like that the week during the Moscow tournament, and i think it's a good idea ! A weaker draw will be the best for Mary to have matches under her belt ...
Then, Linz, another very good choice because the field will be harder than in Asia, so whe will have to be again better !

Then, the masters, she will be fresh, she won't suffer a lack of matches, and she won't be tired because of a too-busy autumn !

I think it's really a good schedule, even if i would be ioverjoyed to see her add Filderstadt in her plans !

Go Mary, you have two great things to do this year ! Ok you didn't won a Skam, but you can win a final in Roland Garros (fed cup) and, you'll have a shot for the Masters !
Go Mary :bounce:

stenen
Sep 11th, 2005, 03:07 PM
I really don't think that Mary will play Zurich, Filder, or another one ...

I would love to see her at Filderstadt, more than Zurich or Moscou, because of the atmosphere and the field, but it really dosen't matter !

Mary needs a break, and she's right to make a break !

The, she's commited to play Bangkok or smth like that the week during the Moscow tournament, and i think it's a good idea ! A weaker draw will be the best for Mary to have matches under her belt ...
Then, Linz, another very good choice because the field will be harder than in Asia, so whe will have to be again better !

Then, the masters, she will be fresh, she won't suffer a lack of matches, and she won't be tired because of a too-busy autumn !

I think it's really a good schedule, even if i would be ioverjoyed to see her add Filderstadt in her plans !

Go Mary, you have two great things to do this year ! Ok you didn't won a Skam, but you can win a final in Roland Garros (fed cup) and, you'll have a shot for the Masters !
Go Mary :bounce:

Yes Filderstadt would be nice but she said it's too soon. I'm also a bit sceptical that she'd play Zürich because of Bangkok...it wouldn't make sense because then she'd be on tour for 4 weeks in a row Philly included.

Declan
Sep 11th, 2005, 03:09 PM
Whatever the final schedule is, I'm sure Mary WILL play some tournaments. She said all year that it was a goal to make the Year End Championships, and she surely will now.

pierce the best
Sep 11th, 2005, 06:01 PM
She will not play in Bangkok she is not in the entry list

Scotso
Sep 11th, 2005, 06:49 PM
I hope that Mary won't take too long a break, and end up coming back and reinjuring something. She needs to stay match tough.

I want her to be fit for an entire year next year and get to a new career-high ranking.

Allez Mary!

MistyGrey
Sep 12th, 2005, 06:07 PM
ok I am being greedy, but I hope Mary plays Moscow,Zurich and Linz.. or atleast 2 of these 3. She has a great shot at these Tier 1's with no Kim and Justine.

Pierce4ever
Sep 12th, 2005, 07:35 PM
I hope so too

MaryPierceFan
Sep 13th, 2005, 07:23 AM
I watched the interview with Mary after UO in France2 studio and Amelie's comments and everything about Fed Cup and I have to tell that now I realize that it's a really important thing for them and for France. I wish them to win the whole thing. It seems to be a big thing for them. Even though I still think it should be after the whole season, I want to apologise You guys for my previous comments about Fed Cup.

flea
Sep 13th, 2005, 12:29 PM
I watched the interview with Mary after UO in France2 studio and Amelie's comments and everything about Fed Cup and I have to tell that now I realize that it's a really important thing for them and for France. I wish them to win the whole thing. It seems to be a big thing for them. Even though I still think it should be after the whole season, I want to apologise You guys for my previous comments about Fed Cup.Yes, Davis Cup and Fed Cup are really important things for French people... :drool:

MissTennisFan
Sep 13th, 2005, 05:48 PM
Yes, Davis Cup and Fed Cup are really important things for French people... :drool:

Yes, as well as for Swiss people who are fans of Mary's